Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,297 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Children Of Thunder - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Children Of Thunder (20379 Views)

A Short Poem In Honour Of The Children's Day By Pat Ashinze / [story]o.g.b.a.n.j.e (the Child Of Thunder) Chapter 9-10 / [story]o.g.b.a.n.j.e (the Child Of Thunder) Chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Children Of Thunder by sheikshegetto(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Kkayo3 Priestchurch Khrizrarl enm hardeybhayour dragonstar14 Vantee20 Chukwudozzie Bobosneh yuno01

To err is human o, I know I made a promise but failed yesterday...another apology from me now might look like an insult so kindly manage tonight's update.

2 Likes

Re: The Children Of Thunder by sheikshegetto(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Chapter Twelve

“Who are you?’’ Binta asked her voice squeaky, which sounded kind of silly since he already introduced himself as their father. The man seem to think the same because his chuckled, sound like thunder booms shook the room.

“You look like Aina my first daughter whom my wife Oshun bore for me. She was always mischievous. Alas she perished in the great fire. The corners of his mouth seem to curl downwards in regret as he said this, then a smirk spread over his face so fast Omotola thought she must have imagined it been sad a second ago.

“So the pampered 5th generation finally had the liver to step out of their comfort shells, I was beginning to think you were too daft to think for yourselves’’. His jabs stung but they wisely held their tongues but Babybaby who was still learning to keep her mouth shut, stood up for them.

“No we’re not! She fired back “Look who managed to get himself locked in a cage, who’s daft now.’’ they held breaths in alarm as the man observed Babybaby his head tilted slightly, he then threw back his head and laughed.

“yes a child with my spirit, I always wanted my words to be the last to be heard, then settle scores with my axe when I’m short of words to throw back at my adversary."

“What are you?’’ Shettima asked this time around, I know you did not lead us here simply to remind you of how you used to do and behave, we came cos we have questions and I think we’ve got to quit beating about the bush like we’re gathered for tea.’’ His bravado seems to fade fast as the man turned his attention on him.

“Mind reader this one” he said, “I used to use charms like that to single out treacherous thoughts from nobles in my court, alas i see the men in white finally succeeded in winning despite all my efforts.
Brute strength this one, his searching eyes focused on Obiora, the latter glared back, the resemblance between them was uncanny. “strength is not everything, I finally learnt it here.’’

1 Like

Re: The Children Of Thunder by sheikshegetto(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
The lofty Obeche tree once wrest it's might against that of the howling gale and is uprooted, the Bamboo reed instead swayed with the wind and persevered.

He sighed suddenly looking very tired.

“Six children, numbered in six, the number five and six, my sacred number. “you all possess the powers I fanatically acquired in my youth, all vain to no avail for they aided me not from this captivity till I am spent and when I finally hope, now i see myself before me in different bodies, my vanity intact as the day I awakened, be gone children and hope this place treats you better than it did me.”

“That is why we’re here.’’ Orchid said “one of us is about to die and soon, the rest of us will follow. “We just want answers; we want our freedom as you wanted yours, you called us here for a reason, undermining us like the institute could cost you your one chance, you know what we don’t, at least we’re out here and you’re not, we have questions give us answers.”

He rose to his full height; the children consciously took a step back as a pair of burning wings rose at his back, sizzling as flames dropped on the cage floor.

“How many times have you read and heard stories about supernatural beings, deities and demons, spirits that dwelled under the land and sea, these stories you beheld in awe and fascination yet your apt minds rebuffed it, calling it tales by moonlight, entertaining but unbelieving. science had always been the shield of man behind which he finds all creation as logical as the inventions he made, yet behind this shield of unbelief he fashioned out inventions that during my time would be referred to as a thing of the supernatural.

For man called his ancestors uncivilized and a heathen, surely what would they have done in a world much wilder, unpredictable and dangerous than the one you see now, for then, man do not settle down to ponder and think when he had his family to feed and clan to protect and so from his mind, believing Eledunmare the creator of all things simply too great to comprehend.

Too enormous to bother himself with human affairs, so he creates entities of himself, aspects with capacities to reflect some of his manifestations, acting as intermediaries between mankind and his divinity. The erratic behavior of nature and the supernatural, the belief that there is a force behind each entity, we are of that force.’’

“I am Shango, the African force behind lightning and thunder, the name given to storms, fire and earth shakes, the thin line between chaos and order, Jakuta the stone hurler, whose strength cuts both ways; once I was human, then I was deified but now I am a slave of science, ask your questions for time is short."

1 Like

Re: The Children Of Thunder by sheikshegetto(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Chapter Thirteen

“They said we were created in the labs, how can you be our father as you claimed?” Omotola finally found her voice, for the first time since they entered the room.

“Yes I am and so to every being in this accursed place that is not human. In the first sixty years of my captivity, I slumbered and they mistook my body for a well preserved long dead fossil, or some alien creature or whatever their science mind could come up with, for once they finally managed to get something that could pierce my skin, taboos were practiced on my blood samples and used on animals but my body healed faster than they could cut it and my blood festered and was useless as soon as it leaves the confines of my body, they could not do much with it and I fed on their frustration for years.’’

“When they finally found out I was some slumbering deity, they then worked tirelessly for another ten years before they could awaken me for they stumbled upon and translated the writings of some long dead priest of mine, with the right incantations, blood sacrifice, a forbidden ritual and a bucketful of my taboos to contain me, these accursed bastards awakened me.

The cowards fled from my divine presence but when they knew my cage would hold, they came back like vermin to commit abominations on me.’’

“How do we come to be different from the rest of the generations? Omotola asked.

“When a child has eaten his fill, he goes around seeking trouble, they wanted more for their mortality shames them, their so called science could not provide that, so they seek out the supernatural they always rebuffed.’’

“When they began their experiments on me, I changed my form to frustrate them, a foolishness on my part as I morphed into my sacred animals, a ram, then a turtle, a cockerel, finally a hawk till my powers began to desert me, I managed to change back to my humane form but it was not enough to make the wings go away, I brought about my downfall as my mind game backfired, for the wings which are not an extension of my body became my weakness and the blood they drew from it did not spoil, then my DNA as they called it was merged with that of mortal women and so you were born, demi gods! The rewards of their persistence and perseverance, the humans never gave up, I give them that.’’

“Do you know our mothers?’’ Shettima asked.

Shango chuckled.

“Alas you gave little and wanted much, they once tried to bring a woman in to me, she went mad with fear as soon as she beheld my divinity, screaming like one possessed by Ewele the weeping daemon, they never tried to bring a woman hereafter that, your mothers never saw me child nor i them.’’

“But you knew about us’’ Binta said.

“Yes, for I was curious when I heard the beating of your little hearts in their wombs, yours was unlike the beatings of a normal human’s so I visited their sub consciousness I believed some of them knew who I was and whose child they carry, but the elder 5th generation too big and violent killed their mothers from within, the first set of mothers died, but the white coats always learned from their mistakes, made some adjustments and here you are alive.”

Time was short yet they had so many questions to ask, and Shango answered all with the patience only gods would have.

Then suddenly, the alarms starts screeching, they turned to flee the room but at the door stood a very angry looking doctor Mugabe the sneer on his face made him looked almost demon like, behind him a squad of heavily armored Askaris armed to the teeth, and the new upgraded combat drones the children saw at the test chamber.

“Well well, he croaked, ‘’I see the specimens have reunited with their father."
Re: The Children Of Thunder by sheikshegetto(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Chapter Fourteen

“I admit I underestimated you pagan god,’’ Doctor Mugabe said, his bearded face demonized by his furious countenance. “your unwelcomed affiliation with the specimens has complicated our plans but no matter, we’ll improvise, you have been nothing but trouble pagan god but soon, your usefulness to mankind will soon be over.”

Shango’s face was devoid of expression but his fierce eyes followed Doctor Mugabe as he stalked around his spherical cage with so much intensity Omotola wondered why he wasn’t blown away by the psychic wave of hatred pulsing his way.

“Your rebellious curiosity disappoints me children,” he stopped to face the 5th generation children, his back to Shango’s cage in a show of power. “In spite of our care and nurturing, a decorated monkey will still be a monkey, since you have decided to act like your freak sire, we shall treat you as such, now we cannot afford to allow you jeopardize our decade long plans at the peak of its completion.’’

“We know about your plans Doctor’’ Omotola said, ‘‘so forgive us if trying to figure out how to save our lives hurts your paternal feelings.

“how could you keep all this from us, then planned to get rid of us and decide how and when we are to breath like we are lab rats,’’ Obiora growled, his body already pulsing with heat.

The doctor stared at them perplexed for a moment before laughing, his cohorts joined in rather nervously.

“Do you think we would let you go with all the powers you possess?’’ Do you think you can blend with the outside world and they would welcome you with open arms? Take a look at yourselves, you are abnormal freaks, how long will you last out there without our protection? Indulge me.’’

“You are afraid Mugabe son of Mugabe’’, Shango’s voice cuts in, startling them all, the Askaris shuffled nervously as the Doctor in spite of himself drew back from his cage.

“They are all you could ever dream of and will never attain, their superior feature gnaws at you, yet you are not close to what you and your accursed fathers craved after, “eternal youth,’’ their youthfulness fills you with jealousy and reminds you of your fleeting existence and the implication that you are running out of time, like your father did before death came for his dues.’’

“Silence demon!” Doctor Mugabe shrieked. His face deranged, eyes burgling. Shango must have hit on a sore spot, “exhaust your entire juju fetish all you want pagan god but before you stands the most intellectual minds in Africa, soon we will cut you open to see what makes you ticks, you will not deny us the greatest scientific breakthrough ever.

1 Like

Re: The Children Of Thunder by sheikshegetto(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Your freak spawns here before you shows how far we have come, the question is how long before you break, your magic has been taken from you, only your sharp tongue remains and soon we will have that taken as well.’’

On saying this he returned his attention to the children,

‘’I admit we have been too open handed with your management and have overlooked your antics for weeks, a mistake I shall surely rectify because you have defied the institute for the last time. You think this creature will help you? Haha then your naivety knows no bound for he’s a selfish arrogant demon that would only use you until you have served your purpose, but for the timely intervention of one of your handlers, your actions might have complicate things further had you freed this monster and doom us all.’’

Amaka; Babybaby’s handler stepped out nervously from behind the wall of Askaris as the siblings glared accusing at Babybaby.

“I told nobody, I swear’’ she cried.

“No you didn’t dearest, forgive me,’’ Amaka said looking at Babybaby with shame in her eyes, you talk in your sleep and I had to do something to protect you, you do not know what you’re doing and the Doctor promised to lessen your punishment.’’

“Amaka what have you done.’’ Orchid cried, you ruined everything, you don’t understand, the institute are the bad guys here.’’ Amaka cringed in the face of Orchid's verbal assault, confused as she was quickly led away.

Doctor Mugabe sneered impatiently. “Enough of the theatrics, now stand down and no one will be hurt.’’

The children exchanged a look of understanding for a moment; they decided to go down fighting. But Alas, Shettima was right; the institute did have a fail-safe against their abilities because the Askaris came at them fully prepared, the fight ended as soon as it started.

Binta worked herself into a blur and made for Doctor Mugabe, an Askari moved in front of the doctor and calmly fired a tube-like weapon into the air, Binta shrieked and collapsed in a heap, her body shutting down as her electricity worked against her. Obiora roared and charged the group of Askaris but they expertly rolled away from his path, fired some gum like projectiles at him which expanded and weighed him down as he struggled impotently till he was an encased in an elastic fiber-like bubble that covered him completely.

Babybaby and Orchid were quickly downed with tranquilizers before they could react and Shettima was sprayed with some liquid that seems to affect him even in his intangible form and was expertly downed with a shower of darts.

Omotola had always been the least underestimated among the children because of her lack of powers to which she quickly made them regret, she spread her wings and spun where she stood like a human yoyo as they fired darts at her barely visible body. her wings slapped some back at the Askaris as they yelled and scattered. taking advantage of their confusion, she leapt among them venting out her fighting skills enough to bring a proud tear from Fortuna Monroe’s dry eye.

These men have bought down her siblings, she could still hear Binta’s shriek ringing in her ears and she held nothing back, taking satisfaction from their yelps of pain and the snap of their bones till she was a pincushion of darts and finally succumbed to the venom.

The last thing she heard was Shango’s wail of anguish as darkness embraced her.

2 Likes

Re: The Children Of Thunder by Chukwudozzie(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nice, I sense a clash brewing.. nice one shiek

1 Like

Re: The Children Of Thunder by priestchurch(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2019
Tnx a bunch bro 4 d update, u Ve my respect...

1 Like

Re: The Children Of Thunder by felsunseg(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2019
this is the type of story I really enjoy. nice work there op. you said sango is the African god of thunder. are trying to say we have more than one god of thunder... like European, Asian, American or Oceania God of thunder?

1 Like

Re: The Children Of Thunder by Kkay03(m): 6:52am On Dec 25, 2019
Please update us oh.........dont let xmas celebration deter us please��

1 Like

Re: The Children Of Thunder by Lookwise(m): 2:25am On Dec 26, 2019
sheikshegetto:
PROLOUGE
Dec.1910

Another bout of pain wreaked through my body, waking me from the sub consciousness to which I had fled, how have I fallen so low, I bitterly asked myself as I glared at the group of men in long white coats studying me from the other side of the steel cage I was trapped in, holding clip pads and staring unconcerned at my plight.

Why wouldn't they be? for they fashioned the cage in whence I was trapped, Alas, nothing had contained me until this day, they made the tools that gave me pain, Alas, pain was a thing long forgotten before my capture, never have I hated men like the likes before me, but none compared to the hate reserved for their leader, the man they called doctor Mugabe, every time they come for their sacrilegious experiments on my body, he never forgets to remind me how well my blood samples and cells had made the world a better place and how much more scientific breakthroughs to be made.

They mistook my silence for submission, my tortured cries of anguish for hopelessness, I do not think they know who I am, to them I was just an undying freak of nature, oh they shall soon know, for my patience for retribution is infinite for I am no mean man.

I am Shango, the West African deity of thunder, lightning and fire, Orisha Jakuta the master of hails and storms, Oba Koso the lord of retribution.

How a god came to fall into lowly hands such as these, a lab rat for a group working for an organization unknown, I know not for I awakened in pain from which I do not have when the Obatala the Arch divinity cursed me to eternal slumber, how long I have been held captive, since my awakening I know not for the first groups of hated men in white has been snatched from the promise of my vengeance by the mortality of humans,’’ death the last enemy. It matters not for their descendants continued their sacrilegious work on my divine body, one day I shall be free and the men in white shall answer for their abominable crimes and I shall find out how I, Shango Olu Koso the son of Oranmiyan, the great grandson of Oduduwa came to be under their power, they think their prison would hold me forever but surely they forget one simple thing, they are humans and one day they will make mistakes, succumb to the errors of man for I am patient, I am immortal, I am Shango the god of thunder.

D.R.E.G.S LABS
CAUTION…..QUARANTINES AREA!!!
KEEP OFF!!!

this is kul

1 Like

Re: The Children Of Thunder by Khriztarl(f): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
sheikshegetto:
Kkayo3 Priestchurch "KHRIZRARL" enm hardeybhayour dragonstar14 Vantee20 Chukwudozzie Bobosneh yuno01

To err is human o, I know I made a promise but failed yesterday...another apology from me now might look like an insult so kindly manage tonight's update.

its owk bt am still wondering if dats me...u mentioned earlier
Re: The Children Of Thunder by Khriztarl(f): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
cool updates.. just that i wonder why its revolving around one spot..
Re: The Children Of Thunder by Clint02(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
felsunseg:
this is the type of story I really enjoy. nice work there op. you said sango is the African god of thunder. are trying to say we have more than one god of thunder... like European, Asian, American or Oceania God of thunder?
Thor is a god of thunder.
Re: The Children Of Thunder by Lookwise(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Clint02:
Re: The Children Of Thunder by Lookwise(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Clint02:
tell them ooo with storm breaker thor will kill that sango that they are praising
Re: The Children Of Thunder by decoderdgenius(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
All I can say is.... Wow! I traveled the seven seas in search of a tale such as this. The tale dated back to antiquity, only the gods know these stories. Finally, after my toiling, I have found the story, the story of the fierce one before whom the elements cower. Shangoooooooo!

4 Likes

Re: The Children Of Thunder by Smithwilliams826: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lookwise:
tell them ooo with storm breaker thor will kill that sango that they are praising
Says who? Thor what ever can only be witnessed in movies only. I haven't seen any other thing which "He" or "his children or generation" or let's just say "his worshippers" (that's if he has any) has done in real life with the superpowers or just powers. Lol.

Here in Nigeria or should I say Africa... We witness those powers in real life not movies. It (thunder, thunderstorms) can be called to do anything which is meant for only 2 things "death" and "destruction".
So, I advice u sit and listen and not compare Africa magic with your Dramatic Thor god. Okay?!

1 Like

Re: The Children Of Thunder by Lookwise(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Smithwilliams826:
Says who? Thor what ever can only be witnessed in movies only. I haven't seen any other thing which "He" or "his children or generation" or let's just say "his worshippers" (that's if he has any) has done in real life with the superpowers or just powers. Lol.

Here in Nigeria or should I say Africa... We witness those powers in real life not movies. It (thunder, thunderstorms) can be called to do anything which is meant for only 2 things "death" and "destruction".
So, I advice u sit and listen and not compare Africa magic with your Dramatic Thor god. Okay?!
lol bro
Re: The Children Of Thunder by sheikshegetto(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Khriztarl:

its owk bt am still wondering if dats me...u mentioned earlier
oops...my bad,it was you.. that's an error in my part.
Re: The Children Of Thunder by sheikshegetto(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Khriztarl:
cool updates..
just that i wonder why its revolving around one spot..
didn't get you there...is there any changes you'd like me to make?
Re: The Children Of Thunder by sheikshegetto(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Chapter Fifteen

“Wake up Omotola.’’ A voice stirred her awake, but she decided she was not ready to open her eyes just yet; the female voice was friendly and careless.

“I’ve told you times without number to stop watching late night movies,’’ the voice continued, so get up before you’re late for school."

School? her eyes flipped open at that.

She was on a lush bed, much bigger than the colt in her cubicle; the room was also bigger and decorated like a teenage girl’s, with teddies and teen pop stars posters, she gaped as she took in her surroundings before seeking out the voice owner.

“Who are you?"

“Very funny Omotola, a woman; porcelain skin with startling green eyes smiled down at her, her glossy red hair tied into a ponytail, held a coffee mug as she continued, “I think it’s time you cut down on all these sci-fi movies of yours, you’ve gotta take life serious like going to school to which you might be late again if you don’t get your butt out of that bed now.”

She chattered on about Omotola’s average grade scores and letters from PTA meetings, and then stopped when she noticed that she was still on the bed busy looking seriously confused.

“Anything the matter darling?” if you don’t get ready by the time I'm ready for work, you might have to take the bus."

“Seriously Lady, who the hell are you and what the hell am I doing here, are you my new handler?, Tell me where I am, tell me now cos I don't want to hurt you.’’

“Now don’t you talk to your mother like that young lady,’’ the strange woman snapped stern faced, i already have half a mind to ban you from watching those silly movies giving you silly ideas now don’t push it, now get out of that bed before I make you.’’

On saying this, she stormed out of the room leaving Omotola all the more confused and a little bit startled.
Re: The Children Of Thunder by sheikshegetto(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Some primal instinct told her she’d better do as the authoritative woman says before she carries out her threat, she got out of bed wondering why she should obey the woman, she could snap her lean waist with one hand tied behind her back, or scare her off with her wings, she flexed her shoulder blades then realized her back was kind of light, she reached back and felt nothing.

“Where did my wings go," she wondered in a moment of panic as she glanced around the unfamiliar room searching for a mirror and rushed over to take in her appearance. she still looked and felt the same minus the wings, like a normal fifteen year old.

What is going on, the last thing she remembered was fighting against Askaris and combat drones, were they being punished by clipping off their wings? surely the institute can't afford to maim their assets after how far they've come.

And now there she was trapped with some crazy woman claiming to be her mother, could she really be her mother, Omotola winced as a sharp pain raced through her head, she felt that she was supposed to remember something that, yet she could not seem to recollect her musing just the few seconds ago, she paused to think; apart from her own darker skin she does looks like the woman. her reddish brown shaggy hair almost as close in colour with hers, her green eyes was almost a compliment to the green spots on her lost wings. Everything felt wrong, it was like she wasn't supposed to be there, something must have happened during the fight to explain why she was here in this parallel existence and not as a captive with her brothers and sisters.

The woman’s impatient yell had her rushing off instinctively to the bathroom and ten minutes later, she was sitting in a car beside her as she wheeled expertly through the morning traffic, dropped her off with a hasty kiss and a goodbye, then zoomed off before she could utter a word of protest.

“This is getting weirder by the minute." she grumbled where she stood, watching the city rush by, the noise was deafening as she realized the only time she had seen cities were in videos and pictures back at the institute, her imaginings didn’t prepare her for this.

"Hey Omotola, over here," A rather annoying voice saved her from further embarrassment as she stood gaping at the passerby’s, she glared over at the voice owner not liking the way her name was pronounced, the familiarity in it had her on guard.

Two girls her age made a beeline for her, they both wore the same boring school uniform she wore, grey frocks grey jacket, ties and berets, socks and matching sandals.

1 Like

Re: The Children Of Thunder by sheikshegetto(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
“Wonderful,’’ she hissed under her breath as they drew near, “Besties I suppose.’’ her training at the institute kicks in as she studied the two girls for any sign of threat. The one that called her by her name managed to look pretty in her ugly grey school cloths.

Omotola nearly laughed at the irony of her situation, like the college storyline, from the movies Katie had always sneaked in for her to watch. Three best friend, that one's probably the prettiest one amidst the BFF trio, she bet the second is the geek. "nice try Mugabe, I don't know what you're up to but you can't fool me." she mumbled rolling her eyes as they drew up.

“Sup Omotola, I thought you said you weren't coming today, I knew you’re chicken, bet mommy threatened to spank you so hard you develop the talent to sing soprano.’’ the geeky one said while the Barbie girl snickered into her hands.

Omotola fumed silently at both girls, geek girl had a lab sized glasses on and was the shorter of the two girls, short curly hair on dark skin, the rest of her wasn’t impressive, Barbie doll on the other hand looked like she woke up in a makeup shop, her long braid dyed in multicolor, Babybaby will worship this one, her nails was painted likewise and she had made it her priority in life that moment to make sure Omotola noticed as she wriggle them all over her face. However on earth can she be friends with these girls.

“Why would I want to stay home?" She asked, deciding to play along and see where everything leads, the girls looked at each other as if she had said something stupid.

“Cos you were dared yesterday to skip school today silly," Barbie girl answered as she rolled her eyes, “you should have seen her boosting she wouldn’t come to school whenever she felt like it unlike the rest of us normal folks yesterday Bisola.’’

“Don’t mind her," Bisola, aka geek girl smirked, "my only regret was that you almost bet your favourite lip gloss against Florence’s mathematical sets in her defense yesterday but you canceled because you didn't think she could do it, no loyalty at all, not one ounce.’’ She signed dramatically as they both burst into shrills of laughter.

Omotola’s temper was beginning to stretch to its limit, she brushed past them and moved down the pedestrian lane outwardly looking around casually but inwardly she desperately searched around for the stupid school without giving the girls another reason to laugh at her.

They soon caught up as Bisola hanged her arms around hers while Barbie girl took the other. Omotola recoiled at the casual closure as she instinctively tried to zap them both with an electric charge but luckily for them nothing happened.

“Come on Omobaby, you know we're just teasing you right? we’re just happy you didn’t get into trouble with your mother cos the last time, she banned Valerie and i from seeing you for days.’’

“I can see why’’ Omotola muttered.

“Ow come on now that was harsh,’’ Valerie aka Barbie girl pouted, "it wasn’t us but you who wrote down the nicknames we secretly gave miss Kosoko unto a sheet of paper and left it for her to find.

“I did?’’ Omotola mused, fascinated.

“You should have seen the look of shock on her badly make-up face,’’ Valerie said, ‘’exactly like the first name on the list, festac masquerade face.”

They laughed at this, Omotola in spite of herself chuckled, maybe these girls aren’t bad after all, she mused as she allowed herself to be lead toward the school gate worried she was forgetting something while both her so called besties shared jokes and threw friendly jabs at each other.

1 Like

Re: The Children Of Thunder by sheikshegetto(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
A brief update to make up for the festive distractions.... wishing you guys compliments of the season.
Re: The Children Of Thunder by enm(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2019
sheikshegetto:
A brief update to make up for the festive distractions.... wishing you guys compliments of the season.

Wishing you same.

1 Like

Re: The Children Of Thunder by segun544(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Wow! Very intriguing and addictive piece you've got here!!

1 Like

Re: The Children Of Thunder by decoderdgenius(m): 12:42am On Dec 29, 2019
Bros! I really appreciate your efforts in putting together this creative delicacy for our consumption. It's no mean feat. I really appreciate you. But bros as I don become addicted, no dey slow for update oo. Na wetin fit make us quarrel. Like now now, I suppose sey update but I no see, only one small one. Take time oo�

1 Like

Re: The Children Of Thunder by Khriztarl(f): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
sheikshegetto:
didn't get you there...is there any changes you'd like me to make?
not really just that i would have loved to get updates on dr. mugabe,other personnels and to know if what is happening in the inner room is affecting the outside world...
bcs i still dnt understand what he's taking the children for.. robots or wat??
Re: The Children Of Thunder by Khriztarl(f): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
sheikshegetto:
oops...my bad,it was you.. that's an error in my part.
its owk.. thanks for the mention and please i hope you'll do it again..it kinda makes me feel cool...
you are good..anyway
Re: The Children Of Thunder by Kkay03(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Im not understanding again oh.......what did dr mugabe do to the 5th generation
Re: The Children Of Thunder by NoChill: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bros abeg update please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Getting Lost In Lust (18+) / More Than A Flirt (18+) / Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.