Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (47203 Views)

We’re Married But Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Why Share An Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Fashdeejay(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
MissGhosted:
omar09. I will answer ya mail but talk rubbish an ill expose ur rubber as$
Blinking001 leave me alone bad mannered he goat. Ode! With ya bent teeth. If u like don go an delete dat ugly pic
damn... U are brutal... I like...
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Omar09(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
MissGhosted:
Blinking001 leave me alone bad mannered he goat. Ode! With ya bent teeth. If u like don go an delete dat ugly pic

Come lemme give you small cum, e be like your head done deh knock... Before you ode.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by blinking001(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
MissGhosted:
Okay you have been noticed. Can you move on now?
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Reucy:
Since birth actually, though it has not been easy...I'm 25 now and I still have no interest. Not because I'm a Christian but because have never had any connection strong enough to warrant me going down with a guy.
we can match make to become husband and wife na
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. I was feeling spirit-filled and consecrated when I took that vow.

Two years later, a boyfriend plus hormones on overdrive didn’t let a girl be great. grin. And I realized that I needed to formally ask God to release me from my vow before I’ll die for nothing. Lol
pls, what did you tell God or how did you tell him that you want to be having sex with your boyfriend again

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Kescott(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Here is my story:
I was abused at a young age. I'm a man and was abused by a nurse (Living in a 'l face my neighbor' neighborhood).
From that time till date my sex drive is out of this world. I tried something at 14 with a friend and was caught and given jungle justice by my parent's except the lynching. The trauma and the shame I went through at the time, taught me a very important lesson. Dick is no respecter of persons and what ever you feed your mind with virtually have a great impact to your life. Fast forward to 1999, in my local church, we were told to make a commitment not to engage in sex until marriage. I need to state that before this time, i was somewhat not really interested, just needed to make friends and other things in life so the thought of it never crossed my mind. After that vow in front of the church and individually, we all went to a corner to anoint our dick and Vaginas with your own anointing oil, that was where the devil knew he would try his luck. From that time, the temptations and opportunities to have sex increased exponential. My dick was always ready for action. But when you find yourself making out with a lady and when it gets to the real action, your body will just remind you that you made a vow that if you break, you will die, that was how I stopped. Now that doesn't mean that I don't crave for it. I do everyday. It actually created another problem which is masturbation which I am hoping to end completely. On my own and joining different forums hasn't really helped, but when I fast and make it intentional, I find myself completely abstaining. Also social media isn't good for someone except you have conquered your fears and the triggers. I know my triggers and I have made efforts to avoid them. It's not been an easy ride. If you exclude occasionally masturbation, I have been celibate for about 19 plus years now

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) / Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.