Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (47357 Views)

We’re Married But Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / ‘I Wokeup Hot. Been Celibate For Over 3 Years’ – Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by zexy2030(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Was celibate for over two years uninterruptedly.

At Shiloh the year before the journey began, I told God to strike me dead if I voluntarily had sex with a man who wasn’t my husband! LOOL. Fear of my own swear didn’t allow me try shit.

When I was ready to undo my celibacy, I went back to tell God to let me have sex. That I’ve kept to two years bargain.

Really ehn... God is merciful!
grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by zexy2030(m): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
ePoster:
Honest replies.

How long have you been celibate? why did you choose the lifestyle? and how easy has it been so far?
6months now, I love it raw, so HIV, stis' scare, and my gf travelled out, and before she travelled, the event that happened in the church was the beginning of my celibacy as 1/2 of the choir members were manifesting as snakes including my girlfriend shocked
My dear, I fear women that day o. cry
Snakes in humans? Jesus Christ!
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by oma19(f): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Long enough, is not easy with all the temptation but with God all things are possible.

Reason: HEAVEN
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by yusluvad(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
32 months and still counting. It's been God's grace though.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by ericmor: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:
All my life !

Why ? - Nigerian men ain't worth it .

Lol. And is Nigeria girls that worth it abi? Continue u hear

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by paix(m): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
ePoster:
Honest replies.

How long have you been celibate? why did you choose the lifestyle? and how easy has it been so far?
I have been celibate since morning. The reason is my isn't home, and it's not easy at all. I tell you.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by paix(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:
All my life !

Maybe you need a change of environment, and relocate to somewhere like Afghanistan or Somalia. Just maybe. By the way, did your mother marry a non-Nigerian, or is she so unlucky to get married to a Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Czartega(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:
All my life !

Your puna go rotten shocked grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Czartega(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
I've been celibate for 6 months now... The problem is i still think about the girl and have fantasies about doing it again, but distance and career has been a hindrance since we graduated. Note! She is the one that bleeps me. I would have still been a virgin if not for her cry
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Riele(f): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Czartega:

Your puna go rotten shocked grin
Your brain is leaking .

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Riele(f): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
paix:
Maybe you need a change of environment, and relocate to somewhere like Afghanistan or Somalia. Just maybe. By the way, did your mother marry a non-Nigerian, or is she so unlucky to get married to a Nigerian?

Yes , my mother married a Non-Nigerian .
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by paix(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

Yes , my mother married a Non-Nigerian .
Wow, this calls for celebration. You'll soon leave for Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Riele(f): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
paix:
Wow, this calls for celebration. You'll soon leave for Afghanistan.

k
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

k

K kee u dia
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Riele(f): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
luminouz:

K kee u dia
Are you okay ?
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

Are you okay ?

Okay kee u dia
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Phenomenal16(f): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Since birth..
I know some won't believe it......
Celibacy requires a lot of discipline n determination

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Daviestunech(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2019
Lastmankc:
shut up

Toddler your mate are not here ..so backoff grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by okewumi: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2019
zexy2030:

6months now, I love it raw, so HIV, stis' scare, and my gf travelled out, and before she travelled, the event that happened in the church was the beginning of my celibacy as 1/2 of the choir members were manifesting as snakes including my girlfriend shocked
My dear, I fear women that day o. cry
Snakes in humans? Jesus Christ!

My brother, If you attend deliverance church or go to MFM prayer city and see how ladies manifest during deliverance grin grin hmm you will start celibacy automatically grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by NiklauseFred(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Your brain is leaking .

Savage queen of the year award goes to........RIELE!!!
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by joshboo(m): 3:55am On Dec 12, 2019
Nawtygrrlsecret:
1year...
Had PTSD as a result of a previous abusive relationship. Plunged right into celibacy after the storm.

That was 9 years ago though wink

Haaaa. Would love to be friends with you if it's cool with you tho �
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2019
joshboo:

Haaaa. Would love to be friends with you if it's cool with you tho �

smiley
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by seojiang: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2019
Im really impressed by it.
If you need to know about anniversary gifts ideas, please click below link.

https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-him
https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-her
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by zexy2030(m): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
okewumi:

My brother, If you attend deliverance church or go to MFM prayer city and see how ladies manifest during deliverance grin grin hmm you will start celibacy automatically grin
The most interesting part is that they are very pretty girls. O boy I fear my head.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by zexy2030(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
oma19:
Long enough, is not easy with all the temptation but with God all things are possible.

Reason: HEAVEN
Pls can I meet you?
DM me pls.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
Randy100:
will you keep quiet. Back to the topic, I decided to be a celibate on sunday feb 10 2019. I arranged one girl that I just met through a friend come my room, while other was in church service, I was busy sweating ontop of this girl. The life changing moment came when I ejaculated only to see that my condom has scattered. The vagina fluid has soaked inside and at that moment I became jittery cos my guy had already warned me that the girl is wayward and she may be probably HIV positive. I turned to God for forgiveness and prayed throughout the night. In the morning I rushed to hospital (teaching hospital) to demand for PEP and in total I spend 3thousand naira to get the drug but I didn't mind. I started taking the drug which the side effect was terrible, the nauseating effect of the drug is second to none but I didn't mind. On thursday 14 feb 2019 I woke up to notice that urinating is as if I am urinating hot water. It was burning my penis. I went for test and it was Gono and I was given Rocephin injection and it vanished. After 6months I went for HIV test and the stupid guy doing the test said I should enter room with him, my soul left my body and this stupid guy kept saying that I should practice safe sex and I should buy my personal clipper. He later handed the result and I was negative to both Hiv 1 and 2. Since feb 10 till now I am still a celibate, don't kill yourself because of mere 15mins enjoyment.

Oh my lawd! That part where you wrote "practice safe sex and should buy personal clipper" that part really got me... Good decision you made..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:08am On Dec 13, 2019
gypsey:
Everyone wants to come here, when they get here finally they start moaning about the cold, The cold weather hasn't even started yet, besides, Spain isn't cold like here in England.

Spanish weather is hot, not cold. how can you be cold in Spain? are you sure you are in spain?

Show me pictures. tongue
Don't you have idea about the refugee camp the paper they give you before you move out of the camp
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:08am On Dec 13, 2019
Locust
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Locust

Have we met before

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't you have idea about the refugee camp the paper they give you before you move out of the camp
NO, i am not a refugee, i woulndn't know. Are you in a refugee camp? if you are in a refugee camp, then you are not really in spain, because you will not be allowed to move about or even leave the camp.

And if you can go on Nairaland where ever you are then you can also take photos. so Show me pictures. Oh! Maybe you are not allowed to take pictures in the Camp..

Give me a name and number in the camp i can call you on.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
omar09. I will answer ya mail but talk rubbish an ill expose ur rubber as$
Blinking001 leave me alone bad mannered he goat. Ode! With ya bent teeth. If u like don go an delete dat ugly pic

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts / Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.