Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (47217 Views)

We’re Married But Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Why Share An Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 10, 2019
3 years because I'm divorced. I chose to be celibate because I have more important things to think about. I was just not interested in the roller coasters that come with relationships. And also because I know some idiots believe single mums are easy targets, I refuse to be anybody's play thing. I've not even really 'lived' like that, if you know what I mean. My ex was my first bf, we broke up for a while but I didn't like the guy that was on my case then. We got back together again and got married immediately I finished school. I skipped the 'hoeing' phase Lol. Now I have the time and freedom to do whatever I want but i just prefer to hug my bed lol.

Honestly, it's been very easy for me. But i'm not finding it funny at the moment....sometimes a girl needs some TLC. cry

I have a crush and I've been fantasizing about him lately to pass time. He's super kiiiiute! wink The truth is that, the son of man is tired mehn. 2020 ma hot gan, I deserve a lot of orgasms biko, because even my last year in the marriage, I barely saw any action (thunder fire my ex's balls angry )
If we add those months, e don pass three years.

Cheers to 2020, my year of back to back orgasms. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by ruffDiamond: 12:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I can't go for a day without banging
Damnnnnn niggar! slawormir is a goddam kid..I notice like using it the N word too often ..but I doubt if u the real meaning of that acronym (not a word)...Berra eat yr indomie...u dunno sh!t boy!

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by ugbarreta(m): 12:43am On Dec 10, 2019
Ok, so I think I've bn celibate for 4days. Because my girl travelled grin grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 10, 2019
ePoster:
Honest replies.

How long have you been celibate? why did you choose the lifestyle? and how easy has it been so far?
2.5 years
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Lastmankc(m): 1:43am On Dec 10, 2019
Daviestunech:
grin

Celibating for the pass 4yrs,and I thank God for his grace from that moment till now.... though the reasons are also best knwn to me too.... But pple won't believe because of how erotic I talk and how fresh and handsome I look...even a girl in my department recently offered me free sex..but I use style turn down the offer... because I know wat I want I don't reason with my d**ck like most NL GUYS grin
shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by anochuko01(m): 2:20am On Dec 10, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Sex aside. You should try to get into a relationship soon.
Yeah, I totally agree with that.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Omar09(m): 2:46am On Dec 10, 2019
gypsey:
Cellibate? why in the hell would anyone want or choose to be cellibate?
I have Already had sex with Nearly 150 women in my life time, Some of them i cannot even remember their faces or names.

Some men chase after their goals while others chase after women....
We can never be the same. So different strokes for different folks. Not judging tho, but you might wanna rethink on your priorities in life.

My two cents.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Omar09(m): 2:47am On Dec 10, 2019
Forward77:

Y0u’re not anywhere close to being a virgin.
Y0u have obviously exhausted y0ur marginal utility and now y0u’re not getting the attention y0u so much craved because y0u have now become an evening Newspaper.
Don’t take it personal, God is with you.

She's 16.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Zedoo(m): 2:57am On Dec 10, 2019
niggas be celibate but still beating their meat.

chicks be celibate but still using fruits and flicking their bean.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Gofwane(m): 3:11am On Dec 10, 2019
bikerboy1:

I hope to pay you bro.

That's a good chunk of your life that is passing by
Tis indeed a very good chunk of my life that is passing by.
I'm just praying and working for better days ahead.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Gofwane(m): 3:21am On Dec 10, 2019
Nnamebuka:

...and fap yourself to sleep (you don't have to omit that). It's a familiar terrane bro..

You can't continue this way man. You are short-changing your happiness for tomorrow today.
It is what it is bro. Man is just trying to survive in this country one day at a time while putting in efforts to make changes.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by samorobo: 3:34am On Dec 10, 2019
Daviestunech:
grin

Celibating for the pass 4yrs,and I thank God for his grace from that moment till now.... though the reasons are also best knwn to me too.... But pple won't believe because of how erotic I talk and how fresh and handsome I look...even a girl in my department recently offered me free sex..but I use style turn down the offer... because I know wat I want I don't reason with my d**ck like most NL GUYS grin

What a hype....

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Thegamingorca(m): 5:08am On Dec 10, 2019
ibkayee:
2 days, man it's been tough

Lol

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Liposure: 5:10am On Dec 10, 2019
I luv sex uha uha
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by PROPHETmichael: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2019
Martinez39:
You were expecting me to be a player? Nah! There is more to life than sex and romance. Those things (sex and romance) are overrated and any man can be happy and great in life without them. grin

Stop deceiving yourself coz my eyes are on you.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by oxiide22(m): 5:43am On Dec 10, 2019
Billyanger:

We on same page niggarrrr grin I tried to abstain for a month but I barely last 2 days grin
are u banging your gf or oloshos?
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Sluacoast(m): 6:01am On Dec 10, 2019
ugomnaanny:
3years, y becos I have had hiv scare and I knew what I passed tru b4 I was confirmed negative, the fear of stds is d beginning of wisdom .
The same reason majority of us abstain from it. Even the condom is not even trusted.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by CrownFemi: 6:08am On Dec 10, 2019
Since over 10 month....
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:09am On Dec 10, 2019
vincentjk:
For months now. No be say freebies no de o but

1. I don't want to look cheap demanding sex from most girls in my locality, I don't do relationships either as i no get time for all that now
2. I joined a NoFapCommunity on reddit months back so I'm abstaining from anything sex or masturbation
How can I join the NoFapCommunity ?
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:09am On Dec 10, 2019
Been in Lagos since 20th of August 2019 no sex so far
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Sluacoast(m): 6:12am On Dec 10, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Over a two years nw because I left the country and sleeping with foreigners ain't my thing just don't fancy it
So are you trying to tell us that there is no other Nigerians or same nationality with you over there or you just decided to abstain
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by trumpcoat(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2019
Since 2015
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2019
I've been celibate for life.I consider sex to be a very serious thing that should be done with only someone very important/special in your life(life partner/wife).I'm not even sure I would get married,I'm so contented with my life.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by CAPSLOCKED: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:
All my life !

Why ? - Nigerian men ain't worth it .

HOW DO YOU SAY THIS AS A 16 YEAR OLD?
IF YOU THREAD THE PATH OF YOUR CONFUSED MISANDRIST SISTERS OF NIGERIA, YOU'LL END UP A LONELY, FRUSTRATED, 50 YEAR OLD NIGERIAN FEMINIST. EXACTLY LIKE THEM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by susiivy: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2019
olanreyman:

Most underrated comment on this thread

kiss
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Martinez39(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2019
PROPHETmichael:

Stop deceiving yourself coz my eyes are on you.
Since then, you are beefing? I have even forgotten that you exists.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Ryan03(f): 7:09am On Dec 10, 2019
ePoster:
Thats xtreme.
My girl complained but I think she is getting use to it now
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2019
NuclearReactor:

My gee!!
I Concur!!
Just wanted to know how frequently you get wet dreams, or pressure by your body to get rid of semen...
Weird question, but just asking...

Used to be tough at first.like I had wet dream once in every two weeks. Till I discovered the cause. simply dont eat too much food after 7pm, and don't think bout what ur dick is thinking.be pure in thought.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by cooooooks(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2019
Glad to hear that! smiley smiley

Nawtygrrlsecret:

Thank you smiley, it was not a good time.
But thats history today, I'm happy and getting what I deserve from life now wink
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by cooooooks(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2019
Sex is an important part of marriage, it's the 2nd biggest reason for failed marriages. However, I don't think people should marry because of sex.

What I mean is, couples MUST believe that they are sexually compatible before they get married but they should not marry because they want to have sex.

I think abstinence causes people to marry for this 'license' whether they want to marry the person or not.

AwkaetitiBabe:
Simply one part that's also important
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2019
ochibuogwu5:

You are lying!!!
Celibacy makes people special, beautiful, awesome and whole before God, human beings and all created things.
It is a glorious state of living that *controls both the spiritual and physical realm*

I have been into chaste celibacy by the power of Jesus Christ Crucified from march 1997 till date and it will continue till I get wedded to my would-be-wife. (22-years and counting). I am currently 33 years.

The benefits are not just about me but other people who come to receive *the new life of Christ Jesus Crucified* in exchange for *their old-dead-self/flesh* through God's grace at work in me and become *completely free from sin, the flesh, demons, death, evil-world-systems and devil* without having to consult me for *every slightest challenge whether spiritual or physical* as well as leading so many other human being unto *complete freedom/salvation in Christ Jesus*

Great Grace!!!
beautiful,special,handsome is an understatement.Celibacy makes you look so Glorious,everybody you come around will feel your vibe.Even animals will relax when they see you.This thing is spiritual.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Hakeem12(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Martinez39:
I have been celibate all my life. I don't intend to get married or have children or form any short- or long-term romantic relationship till I die. I will just enjoyingly ride through my only shot at existence.

Edit: for those that are replying me, the celibacy is voluntary.
mad o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) / At What Age Should A Man/Woman Get Married?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.