Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (47186 Views)

We’re Married But Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Why Share An Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by phillippians(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Charlezs:
Have been celibate for almost a year now. Reasons:
1. I don't have money to impress any girl
2. I'm not in any relationship
3. Working on something serious so I need the grace of God. So I don't want any bad luck
I can relate with this bro, what you will do is get a working class girl or a girl from a well-to-do home. You 'll spend little or nothing on her. It's working for me after avoiding girls for years for fear of spending!
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Ficogenic(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:
All my life !

Why ? - Nigerian men ain't worth it .
Dumb on every Level
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2019
cooooooks:
Sex is an important part of marriage, it's the 2nd biggest reason for failed marriages. However, I don't think people should marry because of sex.

What I mean is, couples MUST believe that they are sexually compatible before they get married but they should not marry because they want to have sex.

I think abstinence causes people to marry for this 'license' whether they want to marry the person or not.

I don't think anyone gets married just because of sex in mind though. Naaa, it's all way bigger than that.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Riele(f): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW DO YOU SAY THIS AS A 16 YEAR OLD?
IF YOU THREAD THE PATH OF YOUR CONFUSED MISANDRIST SISTERS OF NIGERIA, YOU'LL END UP A LONELY, FRUSTRATED, 50 YEAR OLD NIGERIAN FEMINIST. EXACTLY LIKE THEM.

And how is it your problem ? .

Happy birthday .
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by NuclearReactor: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2019
Charlezs:
Have been celibate for almost a year now. Reasons:
1. I don't have money to impress any girl
2. I'm not in any relationship
3. Working on something serious so I need the grace of God. So I don't want any bad luck
No 3 was very thoughtful of you...

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2019
joey150:

Erm, so in essence.

Regardless of it been seen as a sin and all the risk involved, you're still very much interested in the act from time to time? cheesy

Lol. A fruit that never should’ve been tasted.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by joey150(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. A fruit that never should’ve been tasted.

Well, it's good that you recognize your flaws, are concious of them, and work to correct or limit them.

It's this kind of honesty that gets people to heaven.

Have a great day ma'mm!

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Benbelor(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2019
Period: 2 months and counting..

Reason: I want to gain my weight back and I
want to be more successful
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by vincentjk(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

How can I join the NoFapCommunity ?

Nairaland has one just follow the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2019
vincentjk:

Nairaland has one just follow the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread

I don’t masturbate bro
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2019
joey150:

Well, it's good that you recognize your flaws, are concious of them, and work to correct or limit them.

It's this kind of honesty that gets people to heaven.

Have a great day ma'mm!

Thanks. Have a great day, too.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Lightangel65: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2019
All my life, cause women are not worth it

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by vincentjk(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

I don’t masturbate bro

Then what are you joining NoFapCommunity for then?

Just like saying you want to join a band of robbers but you have no intention to rob lol

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by ibkayee(f): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2019
makydebbie:

No be small enjoyment. grin

Ishilove:

Spoilt shide grin

Thegamingorca:

Lol
grin grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by NuclearReactor: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2019
Mudisolo2:

Used to be tough at first.like I had wet dream once in every two weeks. Till I discovered the cause. simply dont eat too much food after 7pm, and don't think bout what ur dick is thinking.be pure in thought.
Thanks, just asked because for some weeks now there seems to be an eruption in my body to get rid of semen, that drive has been strong since a haven't been having wet dreams and don't masturbate, but somehow i've been able to refuse the temptation to "self-service it out"
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Beorn: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2019
ibkayee:
2 days, man it's been tough
Holy sheet!!

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Cymix: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2019
Sabby1:
In all honesty, I have been celibate all my life. Though, it hasn't been easy but discipline is key. I made the decision to be celibate at a very young age and I have no regret

I swear it's not easy but we will keep onto it

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2019
Its so difficult to get a wife in Nigeria. But very easy to get a whóre
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2019
It's been a month and 5 days now. Running up and down chasing mini-job contracts. Till she comes around again I guess. I don't do prostitutes and I also believe chasing a woman just to bed her is a waste of time.
I have high libido but hustling from sunrise to sunset Monday to Saturday ain't easy but the good thing is that you'll be too tired to even think about séx.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by cooooooks(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2019
Naa, a lot of people do.

This problem is biggest among people who practice chastity.

AwkaetitiBabe:
I don't think anyone gets married just because of sex in mind though. Naaa, it's all way bigger than that.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Reucy(f): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2019
Since birth actually, though it has not been easy...I'm 25 now and I still have no interest. Not because I'm a Christian but because have never had any connection strong enough to warrant me going down with a guy.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by oooook: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2019
I nor kpansh wetin i gain.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by PROPHETmichael: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Since then, you are beefing? I have even forgotten that you exists.

Beef you? Nahh it's actually the opposite hence the reason you called me out the other day and disappeared afterwards grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Martinez39(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2019
PROPHETmichael:

Beef you? Nahh it's actually the opposite hence the reason you called me out the other day and disappeared afterwards grin
grin Anyway, let bygones be bygones.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by madgoat(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:
All my life !

You are probably very ugly grin
Na ugly girls dey always find useless excuses.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
All my life... I am not ready for it.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by daisidavid(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:
All my life !

maybe you've been dating the wrong dude all the time! Moreover how many have you date before concluding that!try us more dear
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by PROPHETmichael: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Martinez39:
grin Anyway, let bygones be bygones.

Ofcourse but at least if you don't doubt the integrity of my prophetic ministry, I'll put into your hand, the key to europe that I'm holding. grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Martinez39(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
PROPHETmichael:

Ofcourse but at least if you don't doubt the integrity of my prophetic ministry, I'll put into your hand, the key to europe that I'm holding. grin
grin grin grin You are very funny. Have a wonderful day. grin

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by PROPHETmichael: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Martinez39:
grin grin grin You are very funny. Have a wonderful day. grin

Thanks you too grin

But b4 I go, the Lord said i should tell you that if you stop speaking against men of God for 1 year, in the year 2021, He will open a door to Europe for you.

Hearken onto this instruction and see if it will not come to pass in 2021 If I be a man of God and there is oil on my head.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by ameh99: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sabby1:
In all honesty, I have been celibate all my life. Though, it hasn't been easy but discipline is key. I made the decision to be celibate at a very young age and I have no regret

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by joshrare(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
ePoster:
Honest replies.

How long have you been celibate? why did you choose the lifestyle? and how easy has it been so far?

one week ooo and that nonsense ends today!

I can't kome and kill myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. / Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) / Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.