Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? (30332 Views)

Why *squirting* Is Trending On Twitter Lol [pictures] / How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by KrazzyAndy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
mamaafrik:
Now look at hypocritic response above,una con dey act like all those Pharisees,who out of una never experienced the above.
Awon agbaya dede
Burst my brain grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by sinceraconcept(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
maynation:
See the question one of our so called leaders of tomorrow woke up to ask.
You're so damn beautiful,don't mind these fools calling you names cos you said fact,it will get to a stage people like that would say that sleeping with animals gives one a feeling that's out of this world. They're just the most rotten people in our society and every society would surely have such people

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Kingrexyl(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
agarawu23:
the rate at which u guys now stake and asslick maynation after her thread is now somehow (wife material) lipsrsealed. You guys shouldn't be fooled and face reality instead.
of course their are lots of useless and jobless asslickers on this section.

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Kingrexyl(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
sinceraconcept:
You're so damn beautiful,don't mind these fools calling you names cos you said fact,it will get to a stage people like that would say that sleeping with animals gives one a feeling that's out of this world. They're just the most rotten people in our society and every society would surely have such people
Look at one of the dumb fools here. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
fuckpro:

Quite interesting thread
Now from an expert in these matters tell your man to locate your Gspot,then after your body being massage (bottocks,shoulder, lower back, breast,cunniligus(optional))
Then on the Gspot use your index finger to mimic the action of telling someone to come close this should be from up to down
Pressure applied as needed
Then will come the squirting
Relaxation is key,its not a job interview
Enjoy!!!

Squirtinator lied to u
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by ArticleBeast: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
HolyCaligula:
You can only squirt when he man that's a pro in bedmatics sleeps with you.

You see most guys of these days are all mouth and no show, sex is not about pounding for one minutes and stop and pound again.

The day you meet a guy that knows how to fork is the day you experience one of the wonders of life.

I once made a lady squirt and she was paralyzed for about 20 minutes, she could not walk. She said the feeling was out of this world.

I got scared when are two eyes were like that of the undertaker when squirting.

Yeah i am that good and you can send me a mail for a try, no strings attached, you use me, i use you. But the problem is that you will fall in love.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
Lies... Some women will never squirt no matter the skill of the man. I don just rub one babe clit and she squirt everywhere. I no even insert my tool. Btw I hate it because it wet my precious bed, I hate body fluid of another person near me.
Based on.....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
"Africans are only good at 3 things: Food, sex and party" - Donald Trump in 1960

3 Likes

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by simplepee(f): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:
Both are nearly same

But, the shocking FACT is that not all guys can make it HAPPEN
it's not shocking at all my dear,they know it too.
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by maynation(f): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
sinceraconcept:

Thanks sir kiss kiss
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by okpalaAnambra: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Not all women squirt
And probably your woman might squirt but you won't notice it because the amount of fluid released during squirting varies. For some women it is just a drop while others it is a cup full

squirting normally occurs during sexual excitement or during the point of oragsm but that doesn't mean it is orgasm or climaxing

Squirting is the release of fluid from the skene gland when a woman is sexually excited. The skene gland is located on the upper wall of the vagina
The fluid released during squirting contains urine and prostate fluid. But not completely urine

The funny thing is that some women will never experience squirting and orgasm in thier life time because making a woman squirt and reach orgasm depends on guys but most guys don't care. Once them don ejaculate sperm then the whole sex is over. You need to play with a woman thoroughly and make sure they are emotionally happy before thier body gets to squirt or reach orgasm

But most uncircumcised females will easily squirt and reach orgasm with little play and banging( From experience)!
I stopped reading when I saw the emboldened...you are absolutely talking nonsense...a woman has no prostate..the rest you wrote could be lies too

3 Likes

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by dazzlingd(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
agarawu23:
the rate at which u guys now stake and asslick maynation after her thread is now somehow (wife material) lipsrsealed. You guys shouldn't be fooled and face reality instead.

I hate asslickers

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by tobby20: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
IamPlato:
Cumming is When You Squirt and Squirting is When You Cum
2 much sense
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Liposure: 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Thank guys,i ve learnt a lot today.let me now go n prepare 4 squirt session with dis big azz chick on saturday
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Not all women squirt
And probably your woman might squirt but you won't notice it because the amount of fluid released during squirting varies. For some women it is just a drop while others it is a cup full

squirting normally occurs during sexual excitement or during the point of oragsm but that doesn't mean it is orgasm or climaxing

Squirting is the release of fluid from the skene gland when a woman is sexually excited. The skene gland is located on the upper wall of the vagina
The fluid released during squirting contains urine and prostate fluid. But not completely urine

The funny thing is that some women will never experience squirting and orgasm in thier life time because making a woman squirt and reach orgasm depends on guys but most guys don't care. Once them don ejaculate sperm then the whole sex is over. You need to play with a woman thoroughly and make sure they are emotionally happy before thier body gets to squirt or reach orgasm

But most uncircumcised females will easily squirt and reach orgasm with little play and banging( From experience)!

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

I stopped reading when I saw the emboldened...you are absolutely talking nonsense...a woman has no prostate..the rest you wrote could be lies too

Technically, the Skene gland is the female version of prostate.

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by seojiang: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2019
Im really impressed by it.
If you need to know about anniversary gifts ideas, please click below link.

https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-him
https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-her
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by spirul77: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=maynation post=84812575]
there's nothing wrong in the question, you Nigerians should stop being hypocrites already.
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Trueyarn(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2019
It's just piss... It can be achieved if a girl goes into sëxual intercôurse while strongly feeling the urge to urinate. If you are girl, try it and you will understand sweet sëx like never before.

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by zexy2030(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2019
Jgoldie:

Just curious oo, bawo ni kokoro re she ki to??
O wa obo to ma do ni, ti o ba je loti to ni kokoro edun ni, awon obirin ti o basun tele won o ni fun ni isimi...bi temi won ki gba ki n simi.

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Jgoldie: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
zexy2030:

O wa obo to ma do ni, ti o ba je loti to ni kokoro edun ni, awon obirin ti o basun tele won o ni fun ni isimi...bi temi won ki gba ki n simi.

O ma gbona gan niyen ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by dave4rella(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
embarassed

Kids are sharing the experiences, nice one
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Lightangel65: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Whatever it is it's urine and reminants of menstral blood,and I heard it stinks like rotten fish why do guys put stuffs in there.
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by zexy2030(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jgoldie:

O ma gbona gan niyen ooo
Abi o fe to wo ni?. E mi o wa aye obirin, ni 2020 mo fe fi shi na si le.

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Jgoldie: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
zexy2030:

Abi o fe to wo ni?. E mi o wa aye obirin, ni 2020 mo fe fi shi na si le.

Lol
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by helpsomeone: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Erectile dsyfunctional, last long in bed and low sperm count natural solution now available!!

The above sexual problems is now being solved with my great forefathers herb account book inherited.

Are you or anyone you know suffering from above ailments. They might have gone to several hospital or medical doctor and spent great amount of money without positive results. As a trained nutritionist, I have worked on herbs to provide permanent cure to affected people with great results. I am using my great forefathers herb account book I also made some health research.

I have prepare it in herb naturally with no side effects to cure erectile dsyfunctional, last long in bed and low sperm count issue.

*Erectile dsyfunctional usage: mix the juice with honey. Take 2 tablespoon thrice daily for one week. To make the joystick strong.

*Last long in bed usage: Person take half glass cup of juice daily for one week. It makes you to last longer, stopped the quick sperm release.

*Low sperm count usage: drink one full glass cup of the liquid herb thrice per day for one week. As you take that, you also eat carrot and cucumbers daily for two weeks. This will boost the sperm count.

The above ailments are made of different ingredients. All are natural product to give permanent solution.

*Preparation is based on individual circumstances.

We supply to all locations.

Delivery options available are:

*Express post within Nigeria

*Transport drivers within Nigeria

*Overseas parcel for those outside Nigeria.

You are free to ask questions on any concern. You may reach 09078362447

WhatsApp:+2347018251533
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by zexy2030(m): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2019
Jgoldie:

Lol
wink
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Countersam:

So you cannot Google this?

I'm asking those who have had the piratical experience and not just online learning.
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ashawopapa001:

It's too early for this, but let me not be an hypocrite. Squirting is cumming. Women body differs, some get creamy or extremely wet! Now run along and finish up your chores
Twale. Your Head dey there
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynation:
See the question one of our so called leaders of tomorrow woke up to ask.

So, u are forming or proving innocent idibia now
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Do people know that women squirt from the same hole they urinate and it's not the vagina.

That's a very valid question
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Squirting is just an excuse to pee on your bed.

Funny you
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
poka7:

Quirting is an act of involuntary urination during orgasm. The fluid is from bladder. So its urine itself.
While cumming is the True ' female ejaculation that is accompanied by a creamy white substance that is released into the vagina.

Now go and perform wonders.

I love this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. / All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.