Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,224 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? (30360 Views)

Why *squirting* Is Trending On Twitter Lol [pictures] / How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Not all women squirt
And probably your woman might squirt but you won't notice it because the amount of fluid released during squirting varies. For some women it is just a drop while others it is a cup full

squirting normally occurs during sexual excitement or during the point of oragsm but that doesn't mean it is orgasm or climaxing

Squirting is the release of fluid from the skene gland when a woman is sexually excited. The skene gland is located on the upper wall of the vagina
The fluid released during squirting contains urine and prostate fluid. But not completely urine

The funny thing is that some women will never experience squirting and orgasm in thier life time because making a woman squirt and reach orgasm depends on guys but most guys don't care. Once them don ejaculate sperm then the whole sex is over. You need to play with a woman thoroughly and make sure they are emotionally happy before thier body gets to squirt or reach orgasm

But most uncircumcised females will easily squirt and reach orgasm with little play and banging( From experience)!

thank you for this piece.
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Shugavee:
every guy believe they are good in bed!! Lol
Yes, for self esteem
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
YorubaKing:

WRONG!

Squirting is totally different from Cumming! Just like in guys... cumming is totally different from reaching climax.

You can cum and not reach climax and sometimes you can reach climax without cumming. Though, the latter ONLY happens when the dude has ejaculated multiple times within a short span. For the most part they occur simultaneously but, not necessarily.

Cumming is the release of physical semen (sperm in males and squirting in females) though the female varies.
Climax is the release of chemical compounds within the brain where mental consciousness is temporarily in a state of relapse. That's the real satisfaction... the cloud 9, ooh-la-la moment. cool

The art of sex sexual satisfaction. cool - Yoruba God!

Aristotle!

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tookool:

The Americans have confused this one with terminologies, any woman that pees on my bed and calls it squirt ..... she'll wash everything the pee touches from my bedsheets to my pillow cases and finally carry my mattress to go dry outside

Funny
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tookool:

The Americans have confused this one with terminologies, any woman that pees on my bed and calls it squirt ..... she'll wash everything the pee touches from my bedsheets to my pillow cases and finally carry my mattress to go dry outside
grin grin
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
vincentjk:
I once made a girl (the girl I met during jamb registration) squirt in our parlor, that was years back.

Was doing the normal fingering. Deep thrust and all that, all of a sudden urine was rushing everywhere like pressed pure water. Local man with church mind like me thought she intentionally urinated in our parlor then asked her to stand up and start going immediately cheesy

We still joke about it up till date sha

Bad boy
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jgoldie:

Just curious oo, bawo ni kokoro re she ki to??

Bad child
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
fuckpro:

Quite interesting thread
Now from an expert in these matters tell your man to locate your Gspot,then after your body being massage (bottocks,shoulder, lower back, breast,cunniligus(optional))
Then on the Gspot use your index finger to mimic the action of telling someone to come close this should be from up to down
Pressure applied as needed
Then will come the squirting
Relaxation is key,its not a job interview
Enjoy!!!

But not all ladies want to be touched or fingered. Have you considered that too?
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Abasilim: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Slawormir post=84813198]Damnnnnn niggarrr

Not all women squirt
And probably your woman might squirt but you won't notice it because the amount of fluid released during squirting varies. For some women it is just a drop while others it is a cup full

squirting normally occurs during sexual excitement or during the point of oragsm but that doesn't mean it is orgasm or climaxing

Squirting is the release of fluid from the skene gland when a woman is sexually excited. The skene gland is located on the upper wall of the vagina
The fluid released during squirting contains urine and prostate fluid. But not completely urine

The funny thing is that some women will never experience squirting and orgasm in thier life time because making a woman squirt and reach orgasm depends on guys but most guys don't care. Once them don ejaculate sperm then the whole sex is over. You need to play with a woman thoroughly and make sure they are emotionally happy before thier body gets to squirt or reach orgasm

But most uncircumcised females will easily squirt and reach orgasm with little play and banging( From experience)!
[damn niggarrrr
you're a real niggarrrr]
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

I stopped reading when I saw the emboldened...you are absolutely talking nonsense...a woman has no prostate..the rest you wrote could be lies too

How much of woman's anatomy do you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by okpalaAnambra: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Rogosa:

How much of woman's anatomy do you know?
All of it ..a woman has no prostate..
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 17, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

All of it ..a woman has no prostate..

Hhhmmmm. Chairman of Woman's anatomy.
Have u ever heard of Skene gland in female? For your info, both the prostate and the Skene glands contain prostate-specific antigen (PSA) and PSA phosphatase (PSAP), which are enzymes that can indicate the health of the prostate in males.
Do u also know that female prostrate cancer is possible?
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by helpsomeone: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2019
Shugavee:
I can’t wait for the day I will squirt this squirt I always here about ,, I hear it’s the sweetest feeling on earth !! Cuming is a lower level of squirting
. I will make you do that
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
helpsomeone:
. I will make you do that
Ashawo grin grin
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by helpsomeone: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Rogosa:

Ashawo grin grin
. Shu! I just want to help

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 28, 2019
helpsomeone:
. Shu! I just want to help

Minister for Women affairs and happiness ministry. grin grin
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 28, 2019
Shugavee:
every guy believe they are good in bed!! Lol
What's the best you could offer as a lady except to lie on your back and moan your life away� most girls that go around saying guys can't make them cum don't even put an effort in making the guys cum...if you think it through most guys just use your pussy to masturbate because that's what y'all do,lie down there like a hand filled with Vaseline... anyways im strongly in support of the guys that Bleep for the sole purpose of Cumming not for making any lady cum...just as he is looking for his orgasm,you should put in some effort and look for your.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 28, 2019
Rogosa:

But not all ladies want to be touched or fingered. Have you considered that too?

Ladies that don't want to be touched don't want to cum,or do they expect us to invite the holy ghost in prayers so that they cum??

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Jeweltz(f): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Funny stuffs smiley smiley smiley. This site is so funny
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by helpsomeone: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2019
Rogosa:

Minister for Women affairs and happiness ministry. grin grin
. Too much, it's fantastically aromatic.

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Basic123: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2019
HolyCaligula:
You can only squirt when he man that's a pro in bedmatics sleeps with you.

You see most guys of these days are all mouth and no show, sex is not about pounding for one minutes and stop and pound again.

The day you meet a guy that knows how to fork is the day you experience one of the wonders of life.

I once made a lady squirt and she was paralyzed for about 20 minutes, she could not walk. She said the feeling was out of this world.

I got scared when are two eyes were like that of the undertaker when squirting.

Yeah i am that good and you can send me a mail for a try, no strings attached, you use me, i use you. But the problem is that you will fall in love.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
Na lie

not all women can squirt!
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Shugavee(f): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2019
psyrizzla:

What's the best you could offer as a lady except to lie on your back and moan your life away� most girls that go around saying guys can't make them cum don't even put an effort in making the guys cum...if you think it through most guys just use your pussy to masturbate because that's what y'all do,lie down there like a hand filled with Vaseline... anyways im strongly in support of the guys that Bleep for the sole purpose of Cumming not for making any lady cum...just as he is looking for his orgasm,you should put in some effort and look for your.

na them!! 40sec men
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2019
Shugavee:
na them!! 40sec men

grin grin grin at least I find my happiness within that 40 secs instead of waiting for another human being to find it for me.

#hustle_for_yourself

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
psyrizzla:

Ladies that don't want to be touched don't want to cum,or do they expect us to invite the holy ghost in prayers so that they cum??

Lolz! But it is true. Some prefer the normal breast licking, touching or folding but when it comes to fingering, they will stop you

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rogosa:

Lolz! But it is true. Some prefer the normal breast licking, touching or folding but when it comes to fingering, they will stop you

Shebi you saw when I typed "they don't want to come" abi I should loud it
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 29, 2019
psyrizzla:

Shebi you saw when I typed "they don't want to come" abi I should loud it

Sorry ooo! Mr. Ray Charles
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by jackals(f): 5:19am On Dec 29, 2019
And to think I have never cum in my life still painful. Even one yeye boi that I thought had this great skills dissapointed me after he couldn't last 2mins

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2019
jackals:
And to think I have never cum in my life still painful. Even one yeye boi that I thought had this great skills dissapointed me after he couldn't last 2mins

You have not met the right person. It is not about hiting/thrusting gba! gba! gba!
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Seunace(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2019
Shugavee:
I can’t wait for the day I will squirt this squirt I always here about ,, I hear it’s the sweetest feeling on earth !! Cuming is a lower level of squirting

ayiiiii
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Seunace:

See them oo

ayiiiii
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by helpsomeone: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rogosa:

. Very true. You get too much experience
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by helpsomeone: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
jackals:
. Oh! Shameful. I missed. I trust myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.