Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? (30350 Views)

Why *squirting* Is Trending On Twitter Lol [pictures] / How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2019
helpsomeone:
. Very true. You get too much experience

I have a degree in woman anatomy and a masters in Sexicology

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by helpsomeone: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Rogosa:

I have a degree in woman anatomy and a masters in Sexicology
. waooo! Double major. First class honor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
helpsomeone:
. waooo! Double major. First class honor

Yes ooo. You are very valid grin grin cool
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by frozen70(f): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Rogosa:
Somebody just came up with this and I was wondering about it myself. Does the squirting of a woman means she climaxed? What is the difference?

When you romance a woman or put her in a romantic mood, she squits

That squiting lubricates her down and stimulate her to get prepared for sex

When she climaxes which normally happens during sex or masturnation, it means you succeeded in making her have that heavenly feelings

That is the major task of a man, that's why you see a man doing extra work on a woman before penetration

Once you can't do that, some one else will do it for you

Women sex nerves are not as automatic as men

Our state of emotions determines if sex will hold or not

But for men, it can be triggered by any thing even alcohol

In summary, when women are squiting, it's like when a man has an erection

When a woman climaxes, it's like when a man is ejaculating

Theirs are homogeneous to that of men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
frozen70:

When she climaxes which normally happens during sex or masturnation, it means you succeeded in making her have that heavenly feelings

That is the major task of a man, that's why you see a man doing extra work on a woman before penetration

Women a woman climaxes, it'sije when a man is ejaculating

Waooh. Thank you for this deep explanation of the topic. But there is another saying that goes, 'not every woman squirt'. How true is this too?
From your assertions, if squirting of a woman lubricate her down, getting her ready for sex. What about the urine-like woman that comes out during the intercourse from the woman?
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by frozen70(f): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Rogosa:

Waooh. Thank you for this deep explanation of the topic. But there is another saying that goes, 'not every woman squirt'. How true is this too?
From your assertions, if squirting of a woman lubricate her down, getting her ready for sex. What about the urine-like woman that comes out during the intercourse from the woman?

The issue of urine like liquid could be that her bladder was close to full

Every woman squits, it depends on if she feels the sensation or not

The squinting is the wetness down there, some feels it while others don't

That's why men who knows how to handle a woman, do inset fingers to feel the wetness before penetration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Lamanii22(f): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
mamaafrik:
Now look at hypocritic response above,una con dey act like all those Pharisees,who out of una never experienced the above.
Awon agbaya dede

Lol.. Maddo

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2019
frozen70:

That's why men who knows how to handle a woman, do inset fingers to feel the wetness before penetration

Thats very true. Thanks alot for this eye-opener. Thank you.
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by frozen70(f): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2019
Rogosa:

Thats very true. Thanks alot for this eye-opener. Thank you.

Thanks too

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
frozen70:

Thanks too

You are the rare kind of females we are missing in this part of the world. Very sincere, no pretence, ready to pass knowledge whether proven or not. But the willingness to share knowledge is well spotted and appreciated. I sincerely know that relationships with females like you can never be boring.

Kudos and keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Do you wish for an adventurous valentine trip and 100% fun with your loved ones, then make it a date by participating in this trip to Erin IJESHA water falls.. check poster for contact details Or WhatsApp 09055231074
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by frozen70(f): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2020
PatrioticNaija:

You are the rare kind of females we are missing in this part of the world. Very sincere, no pretence, ready to pass knowledge whether proven or not. But the willingness to share knowledge is well spotted and appreciated. I sincerely know that relationships with females like you can never be boring.

Kudos and keep it up.

Thanks very much

You just explained who I am in your comment

3 Likes

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2020
frozen70:

Thanks very much

You just explained who I am in your comment
U earn my follow
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by frozen70(f): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2020
Rogosa:

U earn my follow

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by emmax27(m): 3:06am On Jun 24, 2020
Shugavee:
I can’t wait for the day I will squirt this squirt I always here about ,, I hear it’s the sweetest feeling on earth !! Cuming is a lower level of squirting

And I can't wait when I'd see a lady squirt, Biko whenever you experience it do tell me bout it, or better still we lock ourselves in a room running marathon till you squirt
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Rogosa:
Somebody just came up with this and I was wondering about it myself. Does the squirting of a woman means she climaxed? What is the difference?
Don't get it twisted...squirting is just an act of releasing pee when being pounded to climax.

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Bamo2020(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Nice submission, salute ur experience n exposure.

uote author=frozen70 post=85352326]

Women a woman climaxes, it'sije when a man is ejaculating

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Bamo2020(m): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Experience plenty, I hail ooo.

quote author=frozen70 post=85356498]

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Bamo2020(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin

uote author=Lamanii22 post=85357302]

Lol.. Maddo[/quote]
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by frozen70(f): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Bamo2020:
Experience plenty, I hail ooo.

quote author=frozen70 post=85356498]

Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by frozen70(f): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Bamo2020:
Nice submission, salute ur experience n exposure.

uote author=frozen70 post=85352326]

When a woman climaxes, it's like when a man is ejaculating

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by placeofallure(f): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2020
HolyCaligula:
You can only squirt when he man that's a pro in bedmatics sleeps with you.

You see most guys of these days are all mouth and no show, sex is not about pounding for one minutes and stop and pound again.

The day you meet a guy that knows how to fork is the day you experience one of the wonders of life.

I once made a lady squirt and she was paralyzed for about 20 minutes, she could not walk. She said the feeling was out of this world.

I got scared when are two eyes were like that of the undertaker when squirting.

Yeah i am that good and you can send me a mail for a try, no strings attached, you use me, i use you. But the problem is that you will fall in love.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

See advert! Another mouth action.

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Bamo2020(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
frozen70:

Lol

Se u go teach me practical?
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by davien(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Depends on how relaxed the lady is with you.. the easiest way to make a lady squirt is observe how much she enjoys a certain sex act and then build up to it slowly. End of the day she's crying and spraying it all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2020

Don't get it twisted...squirting is just an act of releasing pee when being pounded to climax.

But it is not climax. Right?
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by monex(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Do people know that women squirt from the same hole they urinate and it's not the vagina.

the fluid released from squirting is mostly urine with a bit of female semen (fluid from an orgasm)

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by monex(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:
Both are nearly same

But, the shocking FACT is that not all guys can make it HAPPEN

not all women have the capacity to even squirt

1 Like

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 16, 2020
Some people are just good in woman's anatomy and sexology.
Chaiii! There is God ooo
Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Shugavee(f): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
I
emmax27:

And I can't wait when I'd see a lady squirt, Biko whenever you experience it do tell me bout it, or better still we lock ourselves in a room running marathon till you squirt
I feel you grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? by Stargurl20(f): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2023
If you're a female, no. Don't confess. Seek God's forgiveness only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.