Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! - Investment Ads (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! (10867 Views)

Lets Be Your Partner And Assistant On Logistics/delivery Services. / Lets Talk Business / Seed Funding Needed For Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2020
Hello all,

A get a looooot of mails and requests relative to this thread. Unfortunately, some folks don't meet the requirements but still want to try their "luck". While I understand how difficult it can be to get funding for that wonderful idea, business or LPO of yours, also understand how difficult it can be for me to successfully get my money back after giving it out based on "promises", "flowery words" or "bogus documentary evidence of eligibility".

This said, I will not deal with anyone that do not meet the requirements. So, let's save each other"s time. For avoidance of doubt, these are the requirements:

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an office in Lagos (no more outside Lagos dealings....I see shege nor be small!)

3. Your business should have an account with a bank (this is where lots of folks fall out as their businesses don't have an account-they run the business from their personal accounts to probably avoid bank charges).

4. Your business should have been in existence for at least 2 years.

5. You will submit a two;year business account statement for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

6. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

7. For LPOs, you have to provide evidence of other LPOs you've successfully completed within last year and subsequent invoices detailing payments. All the above also applies here.

8. I'm staying away from financing agric deals and mining deals for now as from experience it ALWAYS goes wrong. So all the Soya bean suppliers, Cocoa and whatnot, I'm no longer interested (except you've good reason why I should finance an agric deal, don't initiate contact). All the mining exploration deals also, I'm no longer interested (suffered and lost so much to these agaric and mining deals...well, I'm wiser now).

The above are the requirements and save you just want to be unnecessarily critical, you'll agree with me that there nothing "too hard" in my requirements. From these requirements you may have discerned that I want to deal only with "serious" and dedicated businessmen not those with flights of fancy and the like. As time goes on the rules will evolve (some dropped, others added based on experiences).

Meet these requirements and come for cash...d tin plenty full ground!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by otunbadan(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2020
Very very experienced business man you are

DJperdurabo:
Hello all,

A get a looooot of mails and requests relative to this thread. Unfortunately, some folks don't meet the requirements but still want to try their "luck". While I understand how difficult it can be to get funding for that wonderful idea, business or LPO of yours, also understand how difficult it can be for me to successfully get my money back after giving it out based on "promises", "flowery words" or "bogus documentary evidence of eligibility".

This said, I will not deal with anyone that do not meet the requirements. So, let's save each other"s time. For avoidance of doubt, these are the requirements:

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an office in Lagos (no more outside Lagos dealings....I see shege nor be small!)

3. Your business should have an account with a bank (this is where lots of folks fall out as their businesses don't have an account-they run the business from their personal accounts to probably avoid bank charges).

5. You will submit a two;year business account statement for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

6. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

7. For LPOs, you have to provide evidence of other LPOs you've successfully completed within last year and subsequent invoices detailing payments. All the above also applies here.

8. I'm staying away from financing agric deals and mining deals for now as from experience it ALWAYS goes wrong. So all the Soya bean suppliers, Cocoa and whatnot, I'm no longer interested (except you've good reason why I should finance an agric deal, don't initiate contact). All the mining exploration deals also, I'm no longer interested (suffered and lost so much to these agaric and mining deals...well, I'm wiser now).

The above are the requirements and save you just want to be unnecessarily critical, you'll agree with me that there nothing "too hard" in my requirements. From these requirements you may have discerned that I want to deal only with "serious" and dedicated businessmen not those with flights of fancy and the like. As time goes on the rules will evolve (some dropped, others added based on experiences).

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2020
otunbadan:
Very very experienced business man you are

Thanks Sir.

A lot of the applicants don't see it that way. They think me "wicked" "not considerate" "rules too strict" etc. But I am.not picking the money from the ground. If I finance a business or someone's personal need, I need to know I can get my money back.

They don do me o! I'm far far wiser now. Lost an executive job because of these people and mistakes I made (listening to their cries and tears etc after they get the money...wahala...no more!). Far far wiser now.

Let him that is qualified walk through the gates to receive rest and succour

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by otunbadan(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2020
I actually searched loan in Nairaland because I was looking for one (I no bother contact you because I know I no qualify ���) but I read through and understood your are speaking from experience. I run a different business that it actually very very cashed based and agents have used my eye to see something.

Now I am over hard so when I see someone with the experience, I know he knows what he is doing.

DJperdurabo:

Thanks Sir.

A lot of the applicants don't see it that way. They think me "wicked" "not considerate" "rules too strict" etc. But I am.not picking the money from the ground. If I finance a business or someone's personal need, I need to know I can get my money back.

They don do me o! I'm far far wiser now. Lost an executive job because of these people and mistakes I made (listening to their cries and tears etc after they get the money...wahala...no more!). Far far wiser now.

Let him that is qualified walk through the gates to receive rest and succour
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
Still taking requests

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Beautiful Sunday right here...

Let's make Monday even more so with good financial plans.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2020
A new week people, a new page

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:34am On Feb 11, 2020
Still here for you...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Just meet the requirements and you'll be served promptly.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Still taking requests
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
As you celebrate Val's day, do so knowing you got your finance needs covered.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Bring your requests and deals. If you qualify,you will definitely get funded.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by nifty247(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hello
Are u open for international deal?
If yes pls contact me on WhatsApp +966595543700

Thanks
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Requirements Re-cap:

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by NairalandAngel(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
DJperdurabo:
1. You've gotten the LPO, or you have access to the LPO. It's a great deal, but, there's no cash. Now what?

2. You've just used up the cash at your disposal to finance an LPO. Now, you have access to another LPO but you cannot take it as you're yet to be paid for the previous job. Now what?

I'll tell you what!

1. Come to me.

2. Still come to me. Here, I'll discount your previous LPO invoice and give you the cash.

These are my requirements:

Due to recent "bad" developments (after promising heaven and earth, they are not paying up-it's so difficult trusting Nigerians with money), I have modified my requirements.

A. Your business MUST be registered. Please don't bother contacting me if it is not.

B. You have to provide me a two-year business account statement. I will accept less coupled with your persona account statement. I

C. You must have a history of successfully completing previous LPO supplies.

D. You must be domiciled in Lagos OR your business must have an office in Lagos.

Meet with these requirement and we can deal.

So, no more excuses. Bring in those genuine LPOs and let's make a killing together.

Good morning!

Which credit bureau are you using?
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
NairalandAngel:

Which credit bureau are you using?

CRC amongst others.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Still here for you!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
7m just advanced for an LPO deal.

Brokering another N200m tomorrow.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2020
Still reviewing applications.

Good morning!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Reach out to me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
Talk to me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Bring in the LPOs now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2020
Still here for you. Bring in your requests now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2020
A Requirement Recap.

Kindly read these before reaching out. It makes everything easier. If on reading this, you strongly believe you should be considered despite falling short of some of the requirement, contact me for a way forward.

5. You will submit a two-year business account statement for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

8. I'm staying away from financing agric deals and mining deals for now as from experience it ALWAYS goes wrong. So all the Soya bean suppliers, Cocoa and whatnot, I'm no longer interested (except you've good reason why I should finance an agric deal, don't initiate contact). All the mining exploration deals also, I'm no longer interested (suffered and lost so much to these agric and mining deals...well, I'm wiser now).

Reach out now if qualified.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Check the requirements. Do you fit the profile?

If yes, get in touch now!

Send that DM right now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
still here for you!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thus far this week, over N120m has been spent in financing 15 LPOs cutting across construction, real estate, FMCG, manufacturing and pharmaceuticals.

What are you waiting for? You've got a great LPO, contract or just need working capital-let's talk.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2020
Still treating requests.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bring them in...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:57am On Feb 28, 2020
A Requirement Recap.

Kindly read these before reaching out. It makes everything easier. If on reading this, you strongly believe you should be considered despite falling short of some of the requirement, contact me for a way forward.

5. You will submit a two-year business account statement for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

8. I'm staying away from financing agric deals and mining deals for now as from experience it ALWAYS goes wrong. So all the Soya bean suppliers, Cocoa and whatnot, I'm no longer interested (except you've good reason why I should finance an agric deal, don't initiate contact). All the mining exploration deals also, I'm no longer interested (suffered and lost so much to these agric and mining deals...well, I'm wiser now).

Reach out now if qualified.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
You got an invoice to discount?

Come on in...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Business Plan for loans and grants / Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future / Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.