Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Refuting Shia Baseless Theology - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Refuting Shia Baseless Theology (23738 Views)

Refuting The Shia Aqeeda 1 - An Alhussunah Schorlar / What A Professor Of Theology Thinks About The Islamic Religion. / The Immamah A Source Of Confusion; It Is Falsehood Based On Fraudulent Theology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 2:03am On Dec 29, 2010
uplawal:

@Lagosboy,pls dnt lie,the sunni's dnt wanna talk about it,since the history would tell on the sahabas that are involve in the acts,av read lots of books on the ways of the prophet compiled by sunni's,they never include any account from the Prophet's household,except maybe two or three,infact very few,all they write is one sahaba said this or heard the prophet did or said this,but not many accounts from the household.

And,if the shia talks about it,they become sad and rage,and they can even kill,there are so many sahih hadiths that support them killing anyone that disagree with them,its there,why would they be killing the shia in saudi like chicken if not because of that,go and read the whole RIYADH-US-SALEHEEN,and FIQU-SUNNAH,many more,they dnt discuss about the household of the prophet at all
subhanallah, uplawal ? Ah, as for the viled words you accused me plz forgive. I can't believe this is the same uplawal i knew, to even open ur mouth and say despicable things to the sahabas and books of sunnah shows how devastated ur belief is, i came to check whats happening at this past midnite when i saw this shocking revelation. But my suspense is maybe your hobby is influencing you, and again when i look at it in another angle there is no conformity, the other day you are Quraniyun, today a shia -since they are the one who insult and curse the sahabas, maybe tomorrow ahmadiyya or boko haram depending on how they were able to convince you, am worried for you sister, may Allah show us the right way amin
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 2:09am On Dec 29, 2010
Sweetnecta:

Of the bold, I am grateful that my knowledge is insufficient, because if it has been "sufficient" it may be overboard, leading to arrogance and ending up in hellfire. I like my life as simple as it is; a mere muslim, not sunni and not shia. I will follow those who follow Muhammad (AS), since he was the prophet and no one after him was. I will take the best of meaning of what I hear since my Lord has impacted wisdom in me.

My brother, I am closer to the grave than yours. I have no time to be experimenting. I do not do zina and i stay away from all that will annoy Allah. I pray to Him Alone seeking His Mercy in all my affairs. I do not call on Muhammad for anything, though I follow him, as best as I can. May Allah forgive all muslims and forgive me for not having the much knowledge. I am trying my best. Allah is Enough for me.

@LagosShia: Do you accept Muta? If you do, then there must be people who want Muta in the community that you belong. If I were a person of Muta, I woud have asked you to introduce me to someone dear to you. If you are a true Shia, why against flogging of the body that the shia do in Ashura? Why are shia scholars now saying that it should not be done according to you, while all the generations for over 1000 years have done it? Can you your loved females who are virgins for Muta? I think that talking the talk and not walking the walk is not what I expect from you.

may Allah reward u abundantly for exposing the menace of shia cult, amin,
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 5:10am On Dec 29, 2010
Abuzola !:

may Allah reward u abundantly for exposing the menace of shia cult, amin,

with your big loser mouth that sounds like a rolling drum,shebi?
lol

you opened the thread to the the job,you ended up conceeding,hiding and now thanking and praising another person.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Lagosboy: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2010
LagosShia:

yes you are trying to make the many massacres against the household simple because others too were killed.i have explained it to you that there is a big difference when Hamzah was killed and when Hussain was killed.Hamzah was killed standing on the battle-field as a willing warrior in the days of the Prophet fighting for islam against the pagans of Quraysh in one of many battles.Hussain was besieged by a so called muslim caliph because he used his right not to pay allegiance to tyranny and enforce the oppression and legitimize the un-islamic yazeed.he was besieged with his family members and close companions and killed while thirsty and betrayed by the ummah who did not rescue him.

Both Umar and Usthman were killed by non-muslims because of their bad policies and discrimination against non-arab muslims,rightly or wrongly.both Imam Ali and Imam Hassan were killed again by a so called muslim caliph.they were both backstabbed.Muawiya paid Imam Ali’s servant to strike the Imam with a sword on the head in the holy month of Ramadan and while the Imam was doing sujood in the mosque of Kufa (during fajr prayer).

Imam Hassan was poisoned by his wife whom Muawiya bribed and promised her to make his un-godly son Yazeed to marry her.Imam Hassan was killed and Aisha prevented his body from being buried beside his grandfather,the holy Prophet.during his funeral procession,Muawiya’s men were raining arrows on the mourners.the same thing happen today when shia are mourning Imam Hussain and remembering karbala with street processions.the lovers of Muawiya in pakistan and elsewhere blow themselves up with explosives killing the shia mourners during Ashura.both Aisha and Muawiya are loved by sunnis.are the sunnis not following their footsteps of persecuting the Ahlul-Bayt and now their followers?

The tragedy of the Ahlul-Bayt is so sad and ugly that if we muslims turn a blind eye and try to make their calamity look ordinary and simple,Allah will not forgive us.infact Allah will consider us among their enemies if we don’t support their cause and uphold their memory by exposing the truth.

The calamities that started from the denial of Imam Ali’s right to succession to the denial of Sayyida Fatima of her inheritance to the assault of Umar on the house of Sayyida Fatima to the battle of jamal to the battle of siffeen to the matyrdom of Imam Ali and then Imam Hassan,only culminated when Imam Hussain was beheaded and the women of the Prophets household and children were taking in chains as captives while the head of Hussain was lifted on a spear.the tragedy of karbala was the clash between good and evil.this would have happened from day 1 when Imam Ali was denied his right to succession.if the Imam would have insisted harshly or even used force what happened to Imam Hussain in Karbala would have happened to Imam Ali in Medina.instead of yazeed,umar would have done that.and had that happened then,people would not have known the truth of the story.they will simply think it was a power tussle.we saw how the abuse against the Ahlul-Bayt continued for so long with impunity until Karbala.

It did not end in Karbala.the grandson of Imam Hussain,Zaid Ibn Ali was also matyred and his body hanged on a tree for years.finally he was burnt and his ashes scattered into the Eupherates river so that he will not have a tomb like his grandfather that will attract homage and reverence by lovers and supporters (as Imam Hussain,Zaid's grandfather, has in the holy city of Karbala in Iraq).all of our Imams that followed from the children of Hussain in the Household of the Prophet Muhammad were matyred.all the 12 imams and other members of the Prophet's household were unjustly killed or poisoned by so called muslims who were no more than hypocrites that held a grudge against the Prophet and so they wanted to destroy Islam.the Ahlul-Bayt stood firm to protect the deen and they paid the price with their blood and sacrificed their lives in the way of Allah.do you want us to take the abuse and killings of the Ahlul-Bayt as a simple or minor incidents like any other?or do you want us to compare their ordeal to the warrior on the battle-field?the Ahlul-Bayt were victims of tyranny and despots and oppression.let us be real,open our sleeping hearts and wake up!!!

Brother now that you have said all these which exists in almost all sunni tareekh books i have read, what is your objective? To pick fight against sunnis with the belief they killed imam Hussein? To go dig out Muawiya in his grave to fight him? Just tell me the objective please because if it is to enlighten ourselves, we already do this.

I am doing my best not to be dragged to these issues because it goes against my principles. Muslims are dying everyday, our economic situation is not the best, islamic republic of Iran is facing problems, we are suffering. Of what use is for us to dwell in the past while other folks are moving foward. We read hiostory to learn and correct mistakes not to dwell in history and live in the past.

At a time when progressive sunnis and shia are trying to come together like the palestinians and iranian relationship, hamas and hezbollah, Qatar and iran in order to face a common enemy. What common sense is there in debating issues here on NL that only stirs enemy and hatred with no understanding. The only reason i have been patient and trying to get you to reason with me , while not debating all the issues being discussed is not due to lack of knowledge or ignorance on my part but looking at issues on a broader scale and not through the pin hole of historical killings.

The ball is in your court brother, if you want to carry on you have your free choice and if you choose to reason with me, again it is your free choice. I have done what i am suppossed to do as a muslim , which is advice.

Again i wish you Gods blessings
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2010
@LagosBoy

Karbala is recorded in your books and the books are kept in the cupboards and lockers.i really dont know why discussing these issues or the matyrdom of Imam Hussain is a problem that stirs trouble when it is mentioned.is it because this ugly event in history opens up wounds that expose the hands of the sahaba whose honor you fight hard to defend?i know definitely when someone talks about Karbalal,it does not just stop there.it goes all the way back to the issue between Imam Ali and the illegitimate Muawiya and then it brings Usthman into the question and how he empowered Muawiya because they were relatives.and then one starts to ask how did usthman himself got there.and then one starts to talk about the infamous council of "do or die" politics that umar employed.and ofcourse when you are at umar's bus stop,abu bakr comes into the picture of how he appointed umar as caliph single-handedly with veto power when abu bakr was on the death bed.then we ask how did abu bak got there?the SAQIFAH OF BANU SAEDA comes into the mind and everything is let lose.

ofcourse,when one starts to talk about Karbala and the ugly reality of the caliphate is pictured everything else is exposed.that is the reason you people want to cover it up and let it die in the books.as for us,we believe that those who dont learn from their past are destined to repeat the mistakes in the future.there is alot we can learn from Imam Hussain in our struggle as muslims even today.dont all muslims claim to love him?then let us come together on common ground and examine the past.let us learn from karbala and the matyrdom of Imam Hussain.the sacrifice of Imam Hussain when pondered upon can make us better muslims.it teaches us how we should not compromise our islamic beliefs and values no matter what,even if the sword is placed on our necks and our families are killed.when you talk about corruption,Karbala is an antidote.

progressive muslims should come together and work what is best for the ummah but nontheless we must not forget the past especially the tragedy of karbala where Imam Hussain single handedly rescued Islam with his blood.do you know why the muslim leaders of today dont want to hear about Ashura and Karbala?because those leaders today are symbolical representation of yazeed and his corrupt and un-islamic rule.they dont want anything like Ashura to come into the mind of the people because it awakens their spirit.it was the spirit of Ashura and Imam Hussain that made the islamic revolution in Iran possible and successful where a cleric in the name of Ayatollah Khomeini overthrew the king of that country.we really can move forward but it should not be at the expense of the truth or at the atttempt to make the truth obscure by trying to hide it.we can move forward but there are lessons which we must not forget.if we forget the tragedy of karbala then islam is invain.it is finished.it was karbala that made islam survive the attempts by the banu umayya to extinnguish it.if we forget karbala then we have betrayed the sacrifice of Imam Hussain.we know we cannot bring back yazeed or muawiya to life and punish them.but there are many more like them that exist today and we need to be like Imam Hussain.Ashura and the battle of Karbala is a reminder to the tyrants all over the world that the spirit of Husssain is immortal.Hussain died physically but he lives on.Ashura reminds the tyrants of the world everywhere of Zainab Bint Ali's (Imam Hussain's sister) words to yazeed :your days are only numbered!!!!
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Lagosboy: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2010
uplawal:

@Lagosboy,pls dnt lie,the sunni's dnt wanna talk about it,since the history would tell on the sahabas that are involve in the acts,av read lots of books on the ways of the prophet compiled by sunni's,they never include any account from the Prophet's household,except maybe two or three,infact very few,all they write is one sahaba said this or heard the prophet did or said this,but not many accounts from the household.

And,if the shia talks about it,they become sad and rage,and they can even kill,there are so many sahih hadiths that support them killing anyone that disagree with them,its there,why would they be killing the shia in saudi like chicken if not because of that,go and read the whole RIYADH-US-SALEHEEN,and FIQU-SUNNAH,many more,they dnt discuss about the household of the prophet at all

Sister this will be last response to you inshallah. Show some humility and restraint that is the only way you could learn in islam. The reason islamic studies is called "kewu" in yoruba is because it means "ku ewu" the knowledge is surrounded by thorns and one has to be patient in selecting otherwise you would pick thorns along the way.

Accusing someone of lying is one of the peak of direspect and in islam once you are caught of lying once then your witness can never stand in the courts again. I want to believe we are both muslims and accusing another muslim of lying when it is not the case is a serious issue.

The books you highlighted and mentioned the ahl baiyt is not mentioned in there only summarises my point to you. You have a lot to learn in islam and th eonly way to learn is to be humble and not comming across as you appea to. Riyad u saliheen is a collection of some hadiths by Imam Nawawi Rahimulllah with the aim of reforming a muslim. It is not a history book. Fiqh usunnah is a modern book by Sheikh Saabik to make fiqh easy for the layman it has nothing to do with ahl bayt or the history of islam. We have various subjects in islaam and Tareekh is islamic history another subject which deals with all the issue being discussed here. All the sunni books of history deals with all the ahl bayt issues etc

The fact that you are not aware is a challeneg for you to study formaly under a sheikh or school. You live in london and there are numerous courses on islamic history if you need to learn. This is my advice to you and at this juncture inshallah i will take a stance to stop discussion with you on this issue.

Fee amanillah
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
Sorry and forgive me if it hurts,but av read books apart from those ones,none of the Ahlubayte has been mentioned except very few,e.g when Fatima complained of household chores,and all that,very few(minute)compared to the vast records, is mentioned,if you think am not knowledgeable,thank you, i cant know all,am still learning anyway,just les than two years of Islam,and forever a muslim insha Allah,every books available for a muslims should also includes the household of Anabi and not just wives and Sahabas,and not kept in the history book in achives where layman muslims wont know about it,even,i watch Islam channel and peace tv 24/7,they dnt discuss about the household,its fact brother.

The funniest is a lecture i watched yesterday from peacetv by sheik Usama of Birmigham,he said Aisha is the most beloved of the prophet,tell me how can that be when fatima is there,if its amongs the wives then,Aisha was the most beloved but she is not in general,cos history made ius know how the Prophet loved Fatima die.

You said am not humble,pls tell me,how did i appraoach you that am noy humble?me discussing issue of the past does not mean am not humble ok,Jazakallahu khairan
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2010
uplawal:

Sorry and forgive me if it hurts,but av read books apart from those ones,none of the Ahlubayte has been mentioned except very few,e.g when Fatima complained of household chores,and all that,very few(minute)compared to the vast records, is mentioned,if you think am not knowledgeable,thank you, i cant know all,am still learning anyway,just les than two years of Islam,and forever a muslim insha Allah,every books available for a muslims should also includes the household of Anabi and not just wives and Sahabas,and not kept in the history book in achives where layman muslims wont know about it,even,i watch Islam channel and peace tv 24/7,they dnt discuss about the household,its fact brother.

The funniest is a lecture i watched yesterday from peacetv by sheik Usama of Birmigham,he said Aisha is the most beloved of the prophet,tell me how can that be when fatima is there,if its amongs the wives then,Aisha was the most beloved but she is not in general,cos history made ius know how the Prophet loved Fatima die.

You said am not humble,pls tell me,how did i appraoach you that am noy humble?me discussing issue of the past does not mean am not humble ok,Jazakallahu khairan

sister even among the wives Aisha was not the best.

based on a very hadith narrated by Aisha,she was jealous of Khadija and how the Prophet used to praise her even when Sayyida Khadija (RA) was dead.

also the Prophet mentioned four women that are the best in humanity.Aisha was not among those four.so how can she be the best?

Maryam,Asiyah,Khadijah and Fatima are the four best women in humanity and the worlds.if the Prophet was married to Khadijah,and Aisha is not among the four,how can she be the best wife?common sense!!!!
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Lagosboy: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2010
All these is really freaking me up honestly. Of what value is it for me or anyone to debate who was the favorite wife of the prophet PBUH. Would that earn us jannah or make us great as one ummah. The prophet was never married to Khadija RA and Aisha RA at the same time so what is all this fuss about for goodness sake.

Is there nothing productive to talk about!!

Best time to sign out of these shia-sunni threads
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
Lagosboy:

All these is really freaking me up honestly. Of what value is it for me or anyone to debate who was the favorite wife of the prophet PBUH. Would that earn us jannah or make us great as one ummah. The prophet was never married to Khadija RA and Aisha RA at the same time so what is all this fuss about for goodness sake.

Is there nothing productive to talk about!!

Best time to sign out of these shia-sunni threads

there is something called "truth".when we send curse on the enemies of the Ahlul-Bayt and include Aisha among them as a wasilah (medium) to get closer to Allah and vindicate ourselves of the actions of the enemies,no one should jump up and tell us she was the best wife.that is a claim more often repeated to ameliorate the wrongs and crimes of Aisha,while the claim is a blatant lie.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Lagosboy: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
LagosShia:

There is no discord in discussion as far as it is done peacefully and with the intention of drawing close.and with thanks to Allah at least two people on this forum are beginning to reason with the shia teachings and be understanding.it is people like “sweetnecta” and “abu zola” with their insufficient knowledge that want to sow discord.

LagosShia:

there is something called "truth".when we send curse on the enemies of the Ahlul-Bayt and include Aisha among them as a wasilah (medium) to get closer to Allah and vindicate ourselves of the actions of the enemies,no one should jump up and tell us she was the best wife.that is a claim more often repeated to ameliorate the wrongs and crimes of Aisha,while the claim is a blatant lie.

Now do you understand what i mean by the futility of this discussion. You said there can be no discord when you know that no sunni would bare to hear you curse a wife of the prophet PBUH. Likewise a shia would not be able to bare the tag of a kafir for calling a muslim a kafir. Brother lets save oursleves some headache and rest this issues. The truth is relative and what is truth to you is falsehood to some people. That is why there is a day call yawm al fasl when all decisions would be brought opened. If you do not see the wisdom in uniting upon what we agree upon and leave our differences then you must be more knowledgable than Hassan Nasrallah ( a sheikh whom i admire so much) who had shias and sunni defending against the agressors side by side. You must also be more radical than Ahmadinejad (another role model for me especially in terms of spirituality and ascetism) who reaches out to sunnis across divides.

Let us use some maturity and drop all these emotional outburst that leads no where. These issues are nothing new and have being discussed for 1400 odd years with no solution. Our discussion here will not arrive to any truth but discord. I have shia friends and if we dwell in the past we can never move foward.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by azharuddin: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2010
@lagosboy

Bro leave it. I too got into this mess earlier in between even if i didnt intend to. Just leave it bro.

It is reported that, The Messenger of Allah(saw) said,
"He who, in order to find fault, says something about a person that was not there, Allah will throw such a person in HELL till he tastes fully what he had fabricated."
(Tibrani)
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2010
@Lagosboy,Brother,but the Sunni's dont and never forget to mention thier own history,not even a dime of it is forgotten,but its always revised over and over again,so why should the Shia keep mute about thier own history that exposed the acts of the past leaders
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by azharuddin: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2010

"He who, in order to find fault, says something about a person that was not there, Allah will throw such a person in HELL till he tastes fully what he had fabricated."
(Tibrani)
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
@Azaruddin,you are so hypocrite and fool of yourself for posting hadith left right and center inbetween my posts
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by azharuddin: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2010

(Tibrani)
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Lagosboy: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2010
uplawal:

@Azaruddin,you are so hypocrite and fool of yourself for posting hadith left right and center inbetween my posts

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by azharuddin: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2010
@lagosboy
I have no hard feelings for those words. But once they are said one can never take back. We all are guilty of our tongue.

Allah please protect us from the bad things we might cause with our tongue.
Ameen.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by azharuddin: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2010
@uplawal
I in no way meant to make you angry.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by babs787(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2010
@Uplawal

@Azaruddin,you are so hypocrite and fool of yourself for posting hadith left right and center inbetween my posts.

Sister, This is not the best way to learn Islam.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Sweetnecta: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
This is a what will the Messenger [AS]say or do moment.

I imagine if the messenger hears a person in this generation cursing his wife and or his companion?

The messenger predicted the martyrdom of both Ali and Hussaine, but he did not predict that his "companions" will be cursed by people of later generations. Those men who followed Muhammad with their mind and means, are now being cursed.

Allah says of the wives of the prophet; you are not like ordinary women.

Do we expect that Muhammad will those who curse his wife, and his other companions?
Do we expect that Allah will choose them over the sahabah?

We need to watch our tongues. Mat Allah have Mercy on all of us. Amin. Alhandulillah, we are all alive yet. Taubah is still possible for each of us. There is no need to be vile. I am a husband and also a father. I know that my wife is very dear to my heart. She knows my secrets more than my child.

I will not be happy to hear a person who is on my team insult my wife because he or she wants to support my child.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
Nobody is against the Sahabas,but only pointing out the evilthings they did,ofcourse,the evilthings they did cannot be forgotten or erased like it never happened,and a truthful person cannever rejoice over evils of which some people did,only the same evil people would rejoice over evil,period.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
Sweetnecta:

I imagine if the messenger hears a person in this generation cursing his wife and or his companion?

The messenger predicted the martyrdom of both Ali and Hussaine, but he did not predict that his "companions" will be cursed by people of later generations. Those men who followed Muhammad with their mind and means, are now being cursed.

Do we expect that Muhammad will those who curse his wife, and his other companions?

We need to watch our tongues. Mat Allah have Mercy on all of us. Amin. Alhandulillah, we are all alive yet. Taubah is still possible for each of us. There is no need to be vile. I am a husband and also a father. I know that my wife is very dear to my heart. She knows my secrets more than my child.

I will not be happy to hear a person who is on my team insult my wife because he or she wants to support my child.

We need to watch our tongues while you are such a big liar!!!
You are perpetrating lies on the Prophet.but i dont blame you.your mentor is abu hurairah,the manufacturer of fabricated hadiths.you said he never prophesied that his companions will be cursed.are you really sure of that?have you read so much that you have not found that even in your books?are you saying the Prophet never refered to the house of Aisha as the direction of satan’s horn?
You are typing here sentiments and telling us how the Prophet would not be happy if his wife is cursed.does it matter whether she is his wife or not?

If you think when we shia keep singing about the matyrdom of Hussain and the massacres against the Prophet’s household is because of favortism you are mistaken and ignorant.we support the Ahlul-Bayt because first of all they were righteous servants of Allah who were oppressed and because Allah has selected them and purified them in verse 33:33.i know now you will take us backwards and repeat like a parrot who has refused to understand that verse 33:33 refers to the wives.

What kind of wife was Aisha that would mount a camel to fight a member of the Prophet’s household?how can she be pure?two pure people fighting and killing themselves?if you are making a case for Aisha that simply because she was the Prophet’s wife she is therefore above justice you are wrong and you are denying the words of the Quran.please don’t commit kufr.we see in the Quran how two wives of two Prophets are mentioned with contempt by Allah and they are destined for fire.we see also how the son of Noah was drowned and Allah told Noah that that son “is not from you”!!!

So simply because one is a wife or a relative,does not mean he is perfect.inshaAllah I will post the hadiths where the Prophet spoke about what the sahaba will do after him.and I will also post the hadith about Aisha.
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal Volume 8 page 373 that:

"Rasulullah (s) came out of the house of Ayesha and said 'the Head of Kufr shall rise from HERE from where Satan's horn shall rise".
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2010
Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 4.336
Narrated Abdullah:

The Prophet stood up and delivered a sermon, and pointed to the house of Aisha, and said: “Fitna (trouble/sedition) is right here,” saying three times, “from where the side of the Satan’s head comes out.”
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2010
Narrated Anas: "The Prophet said, 'Some of my companions will come to me at my Lake Fount, and after I recognize them, they will then be taken away from me, whereupon I will say, 'My companions!' Then it will be said, 'You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you.'
Translation of Sahih Bukhari, To make the Heart Tender (Ar-Riqaq), Volume 8, Book 76, Number 584
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by LagosShia: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
A SIMILARITY BETWEEN THE COMPANIONS OF ISA (AS) AND MUHAMMAD (SA) AND THEIR PART IN BID'A AS THE QURAN SHOWS:

Holy Quran 5:116-118:

And behold! Allah will say "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, `worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah"? He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. (116) "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say: to wit, `Worship Allah, my Lord, and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me upThou wast the Watcher over them and Thou art a Witness to all things. (117) "If Thou dost punish them they are Thy servants: if Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted in power the Wise. (118)

WITH THE LOGIC OF COVERING UP FOR SAHABA,THEN THE CHRISTIANS WOULD CLAIM RIGHT THAT THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE "ESTEEMED" SAHABA OF JESUS WHO TOOK HIM FOR A DEITY
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
@Lagosshia,and the same Lagosboy said in one thread, that,they the Sunni are the ones that dnt agree with the ERRONEOUS BELIEF of ALI(RA) and hes here crying for peace and peace,telling the Shia not to dwell in thier history,what an hypocrite?how can Lagosboy call the belief of the household of the prophet ERRONEOUS?Its a thread started by Usisky
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 12:43am On Dec 30, 2010
LagosShia:

with your big loser mouth that sounds like a rolling drum,shebi?
lol

you opened the thread to the the job,you ended up conceeding,hiding and now thanking and praising another person.
do you expect me to come and argue with you again like a fool, i have exposed you and no need to worry myself coz you have already gone astray, am applauding my brother sweetnecta for his resilience thats all, by Allah if not for uplawal i wouldn't be here, she is a close friend and a sister outside this forum thats why am concerted and filled with anxiety whenever i read her delusional replies here that i just can't resist but interlope,
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Abuzola1(m): 1:09am On Dec 30, 2010
uplawal:

@Lagosshia,and the same Lagosboy said in one thread, that,they the Sunni are the ones that dnt agree with the ERRONEOUS BELIEF of ALI(RA) and hes here crying for peace and peace,telling the Shia not to dwell in thier history,what an hypocrite?how can Lagosboy call the belief of the household of the prophet ERRONEOUS?Its a thread started by Usisky
take it easy plz,

Prophet muhammad loved Aisha the most, when Amr ibn Al as asked the prophet who is the most dearest to him, he said Aisha, see sahih muslim book 31, number 5876, it is even in the opening page of the thread.

And let me remind you Yazeed the butcher of hussein is seen as fasiq and fajr by all the imams, he drinks alcohol and do many illicit things, but no doubt he was a muslim, this is why majority of esteem scholar prohibit to curse him. But indeed he was an eyesore to the muslim ummah, his 3 years of caliphate was terrible that the sahabas fear what if Allah's wrath descend on the nation.

As for lambasting sunni that you said they conceal historical record, this is not true, ibn kathir the pupil of ibn taimiyyah compiled a book called 'Al bidayah wan nihayah', in this book you will read everything , not even the shia can challenge it. But let me ask you, even if you know it what can it increase in you in terms of faith if not grief and trauma that muslim fought themselves, why not focus on how to attain paradise instead. Hmmm. May Allah guide us to the right path amin
Re: Refuting Shia Baseless Theology by Sweetnecta: 2:10am On Dec 30, 2010
@LagosShia: You need to mind your manners. I and you are not from the same generation. I have respected you enough and you think that Islam does not demand the youth to respect their elders. I am old enough enough to have you as a son, and for that alone, learn from hoe Ali bin Abi Talib (ra) respected his elders, Abu Bakr (ra) being one of them in the lifetime of the prophet (AS).

[Quote]« #182 on: Today at 10:11:35 PM »
Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 08:33:36 PM
We need to watch our tongues. Mat Allah have Mercy on all of us. Amin. Alhandulillah, we are all alive yet. Taubah is still possible for each of us. There is no need to be vile. I am a husband and also a father. I know that my wife is very dear to my heart. She knows my secrets more than my child. I will not be happy to hear a person who is on my team insult my wife because he or she wants to support my child.

We need to watch our tongues while you are such a big liar!!![/Quote]The reason I am such a big liar is . . . . ? I will need an answer from you, please. Either way, I am not angry because I will not want my Lord to be angry at me.

[Quote]You are perpetrating lies on the Prophet.[/Quote]Which lie? May Allah forgive all of us. Amin.

[Quote]but i dont blame you.your mentor is abu hurairah,the manufacturer of fabricated hadiths.[b]you said he never prophesied that his companions will be cursed.are you really sure of that?[/b ]have you read so much that you have not found that even in your books?are you saying the Prophet never refered to the house of Aisha as the direction of satan’s horn?[/Quote]I am wondering if any of us muslims alive, today have the same iman as Abu Huraira (ra)? And while you are at it, did the prophet (AS) said he will be happy when a person curses his companion or his wife? The house of Aisha (ra) where the prophet entered. I wonder. Allahu Akbar. Who among men will say that his wife's house is what you say it is, yet he goes there every time? And the messenger didnt teach his wife to remove shaytan or prayed to Allah against such a condition? O gaa.

[Quote]You are typing here sentiments and telling us how the Prophet would not be happy if his wife is cursed.does it matter whether she is his wife or not?[/Quote]Are you married, LagosShia? Are you a father, LagosShia? I'm both and I can reason. When you become a husband, and later a father, tell me which is closer to you between the woman who knows your secret and the child who doesnt. Allah instructed the Messenger to tell people that he the messenger is a human being. Allah says that those who choose the best meaning of the Quran are believers. Allah defended the wife of Muhammad (AS) against slander. We need to not let emotion get into our head. You sir, LagosShia do not have exclusivity to Muhammad, his daughter, his cousin/son inlaw than anyone who just took shahadah this moment. Some of us have become Muhajiruun even today, in hostile lands. After all Ali and Fatima are also Muhajiruun.  May Allah forgive all of us.

[Quote]If you think when we shia keep singing about the matyrdom of Hussain and the massacres against the Prophet’s household is because of favortism you are mistaken and ignorant.we support the Ahlul-Bayt because first of all they were righteous servants of Allah who were oppressed and because Allah has selected them and purified them in[b] verse 33:33[/b].i know now you will take us backwards and repeat like a parrot who has refused to understand that verse 33:33 refers to the wives.[/QUote]While I ignore your insulting your elder, you dont love Muhammad or anyone who believed with him more than me. Islam contains good qualities and ability to hold the tongue. Ali bin Abitalib cooperated with the people you are cursing, here. Is there nothing you learn from Ali's quality?

[Quote]What kind of wife was Aisha that would mount a camel to fight a member of the Prophet’s household?how can she be pure?two pure people fighting and killing themselves?if you are making a case for Aisha that simply because she was the Prophet’s wife she is therefore above justice you are wrong and you are denying the words of the Quran.please don’t commit kufr.we see in the Quran how two wives of two Prophets are mentioned with contempt by Allah and they are destined for fire.we see also how the son of Noah was drowned and Allah told Noah that that son “is not from you”!!![/Quote]Is a wife not a member of the family? Mine is. At least by marriage while she bears her father's name, Allah says she is my mate. If my disagreement with you makes me a kufar in your eyes, there are hundred of witnesses in my life that will vouch for me. My mother will, from my youth.

[Quote]So simply because one is a wife or a relative,does not mean he is perfect.inshaAllah I will post the hadiths where the Prophet spoke about what the sahaba will do after him.and I will also post the hadith about Aisha.[/Quote]So it is us who should be the one to curse our ancestors in this religion, instead of wishing good for them? I will not behave like the christians who say Solomon was an idolater, after I have read the Quran about Allah's View of him (AS).

[Quote]Posted by: LagosShia
Insert Quote
A SIMILARITY BETWEEN THE COMPANIONS OF ISA (AS) AND MUHAMMAD (SA) AND THEIR PART IN BID'A AS THE QURAN SHOWS:

Holy Quran 5:116-118:

And behold! Allah will say "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, `worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah"? He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. (116) "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say: to wit, `Worship Allah, my Lord, and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me upThou wast the Watcher over them and Thou art a Witness to all things. (117) "If Thou dost punish them they are Thy servants: if Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted in power the Wise. (118)

WITH THE LOGIC OF COVERING UP FOR SAHABA,THEN THE CHRISTIANS WOULD CLAIM RIGHT THAT THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE "ESTEEMED" SAHABA OF JESUS WHO TOOK HIM FOR A DEITY[/Quote]Is the bold about the awariyun of Isa bin Maryam,, they who Allah says they are "ansari IlAllah [5; 111-113] or later generations who claimed to be followers of Isa bin Maryam while they choose him for a "lord"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.