Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) (35448 Views)

Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) / Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) / Woman Turns Down Marriage Proposal Over Insult On Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Allen102: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:

i am not from kalabiri,i am ijaw and i support biafra.
Niger delta would have been fine but is just a way to remove some of our igbo brothers,idomas,igallas and igedes in the middle belt.
So you see no be only igbo they support biafra,just that the igbos shoult it the most.
i was hoping to see your comment here. Where are you from?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Glance(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2019
River State again, the oil state for that matter, wike be careful with your word oh
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Allen102: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2019
OfoIgbo:

But I thought to you guys, Ikwerres are not Igbos

So all of a sudden when you feel it favours your anti-Igbo stance, Ikwerres are now Igbos?
Boy don't be stupid, what do you mean by we guys?
have you been to Rivers State before?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by OfoIgbo: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2019
Allen102:
Boy don't be stupid, what do you mean by we guys?
have you been to Rivers State before?

Little girl, stop acting like a slowpoke. Does "you guys" only refer to Rivers state people.
I was even referring to non-Riverians who are the principal pushers of the Ikwerres-Not-Igbos campaign.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by cyberguy72(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2019
Commentor:
PDP fighting PDP.

You guys made him the tyrant he is today.

Enjoy.
Was Amaechi not part of the PDP then?
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by sylve11: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2019
briggson07:

Carry ur bikini position for kasablanca u get enough costumers

nice reply. wink cool
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by farady(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
This is the third time I have watched the video clips of this Asari Dokubo.

Pls what's his educational qualification? He appears very lettered, calm, intelligent and composed. Also, his messages may not be of interest to me, but he always present them in ways that appeal to unbiased listeners.

Very much unlike the leader of these ipob miscreants. How he ends up having followers still beats my imagination.

Learnt he didn't complete his university education, as he left in his 3rd year or so, switching to armed militancy, crude oil bunkering etc through the IYC. He speaks very good English.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Igboid: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Allen102:
That's what you get when you kiss igbo people ass tongue
These same kalabari are the ones supporting Biafra.

They should enjoyed the nonsense they sign themselves to. tongue

Which Igbo people? Wike is not a member of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and Ogbakor Ikwerre had made it clear that Ikwerre are Bini people.
You lots should iron out your differences and leave Ndiigbo out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Igboid: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:
Ijaws are
the leaders of yhe suppose niger delta.
They should be respected and feared.
Igbos(ikweres) have ruled rivers for more 25 years now,why give power to another igbo man.
In all fairness the next governor from rivers will either be an ijaw man or okoni that has never ruled before.
As for removing the king,ijaws which are the richest black tribe on earth and the strongest and bravest tribe in nigeria wont accept such shit.

Don't be unfortunate. Ikwerre is not Igbo. Go settle your issue with your Ikwerre "Rivers people" brothers, and leave the Igbo man out of it.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by budusky05(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2019
Ok, so now the truth is gradually coming out? I said it before 2015 that the wike I worked with since 2003 was a motor park chairman, agbero for mile 3 park unna no gree listen, the down fall of PDP is stretching to rivers mark my words.

Asari too he should mind his words or the ikweres will continue ruling rivers.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Igboid: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2019
Abagworo:
Contrary to mefia hype about Wike, Rivers people are generally unhappy with his performance so far. He is very popular among Igbos and Ikwerres only maybe because his works are concentrated around Obio/Akpo and Port-Harcourt Local Governments where a bulk majority are Igbo and Ikwerre. I believe he is doing well in infrastructure but people from Ogoni, Ogba, Kalabari, Okrika, Opobo, Etche, Oyigbo and Ahoada area are not happy. I have not interacted with Bonny and Andoni. So in essence Wike is a hero in his domain and among Igbos.

Why must you drag Ndiigbo into your local mess? What's wrong with you lots?
Which Igbo support does Wike have? Igbos in PH are only after our hustles. Wike and his touts have been rattling and harassing Igbo traders in PH to no end for the past 1 year plus now.

Go settle your Ikwerre issue with your Ijaw brothers and stop trying to use Ndiigbo as a shed like cowards.

Ogini Di? Can't Ndiigbo ever catch a breath in this country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Igboid: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2019
OfoIgbo:
The Bayelsa governor made a huge error of judgement in a fight he couldn't possibly win.

Imagine a scenario where Anambra and Rivers are engaged in a subterranean oil wells fight.
Imagine that the Rivers governor is from Kalabari.
Imagine the Anambra governor travelling to PH to meet the Ikwerre traditional ruler, without reaching out to the Rivers state governor.
Imagine the ANambra governor making the comment that he was just headed to Rivers state to go and identify with his IGBO brothers, and in the same act, totally ignored to pay a visit or acknowledge the sitting Kalabari governor of Rivers state?

The above scenario stinks of ethnic domination agenda.

For the Bayelsa governor to do what he did without considering the sensitive nature of such a move, totally reveals why he lost to APC in Bayelsa.

Does he think the Ikwerre governor cannot call on his Igbo people to see this as a move to sideline and humiliate them? The Igbos in Rivers state could so easily be convinced that this is an anti-Igbo move.

Wike has been civil to just limit this as an Ikwerre vs Kalabari. But if the Kalabari chiefs want to make it an Ijaw matter, Wike will be left with no choice, but to make this an Igbo matter also. This Bayelsa governor seems to be the big idiot in this matter, totally lacking in strategic thinking, and doing his best to destroy the peace in the SS, just the way he so woefully lost Bayelsa to APC.

The actions of Dickson has now made it much more difficult for a Kalabari man to replace Wike. The road is now clear for the Ogonis and the Okrikans e.t.c to take over from Wike

Nwanne, stop this already. Ikwerre is not Igbo.

We should be wise and not let these Bini people use us to settle their Rivers state squabbles.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Simplyleo: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2019
farady:

Learnt he didn't complete his university education, as he left in his 3rd year or so, switching to armed militancy, crude oil bunkering etc through the IYC. He speaks very good English.
Obviously.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Igboid: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2019
As for Igbos here who don't want to grow tact.
If you keep offering our head to be used to break any coconut any community harvests, including those of people who cajole, denigrate and humiliate us, how exactly do we intend to ever be headache free so as to enjoy the fat of the land?

Unu jili ire unu guo eze unu onu. Rapu unu ndi mba mmili ka ha "settleluo" or gbuo onwe ha. Chee nu iru na-afia unu.

Be wise, there is no difference between the Ikwerre and Ijaw man behavior towards the Igbo. Many of those Kalabari and Okirika people are even Ijawnized Igbo slaves. Asari Dokubo great grandfather for example was an Igbo man from Abam in Abia state.

Mind your business. When they are done fighting, go and congratulate the winner and pay homage to them, secure protection for your business, and move on. This is how wise people should behave.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2019
Apart from the Oba Of Benin,Alafin Of Oyo
Ooni Of Ife ,Obong Of Calabar, Sultan Of Sokoto
Emir of Kano,
Every other ones Are Warrant Chiefs
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Tehlu(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Commentor: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:

i am not from kalabiri,i am ijaw and i support biafra.
Niger delta would have been fine but is just a way to remove some of our igbo brothers,idomas,igallas and igedes in the middle belt.
So you see no be only igbo they support biafra,just that the igbos shoult it the most.

My friend stop that nonsense.

Since when did Igbos become our brothers if you say you are Ijaw?

I am itsekiri with Ijaw blood in me as well.

Yet, I know the Ilajes are closer in relation to us.

It is either Niger Delta or nothing.

Including igbos in Niger Delta is a recipe for disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by IprintMONEY: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Mtcheeeeeeeew abeg who is in river's g.r.a precisely I hear say their men dey spend for ladies well well.....coming there for Christmas
can u fork very well, can you suck cork and swallow cum of 3 friends at a time? if yes com and lets spoil u with money that your papa will never be able to give u
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Roozzaay(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2019
naptu2:

Navy Captain Anthony Onyearugbulem

https://allafrica.com/stories/199901180169.html

https://www.edoworld.net/Navy_captain_Onyearugbulem.html

''Onyearugbulem died suddenly in a hotel room in Kaduna in somewhat mysterious circumstances. During his time as the Military Administrator of Edo State He enmeshed in a
controversy with the highly respected Oba of Benin.
Navy Captain Onyearugbulem suspended Oba of Benin for alleged partisanship in endorsing an APP governorship candidate. At a stage, some traditional priest in the Benin Kingdom threatened to launch spiritual warfare against his administration if he failed to apologise to the Oba of Benin. Onyearugbulem later apologised before he was eventually removed as administrator of the state."

You see the outcome of the Naval Captain?
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by naptu2: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2019
Roozzaay:

''Onyearugbulem died suddenly in a hotel room in Kaduna in somewhat mysterious circumstances. During his time as the Military Administrator of Edo State He enmeshed in a
controversy with the highly respected Oba of Benin.
Navy Captain Onyearugbulem suspended Oba of Benin for alleged partisanship in endorsing an APP governorship candidate. At a stage, some traditional priest in the Benin Kingdom threatened to launch spiritual warfare against his administration if he failed to apologise to the Oba of Benin. Onyearugbulem later apologised before he was eventually removed as administrator of the state."

You see the outcome of the Naval Captain?

Why are you repeating what I posted back to me?
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by ZIAZI(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2019
maazi45:
the amayanabo is not one second class cheif u talk to anyhow i know wike is planning to give ikwerre dat power.kalabari pipo are way bigger than those land seller

I weep when I read trash like this. So u mean Wike wants to give out the Kalabari traditional stool to an Ikwerre man? How possible is that? Do not move into 2020 with this level of ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by Roozzaay(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2019
naptu2:

Why are you repeating what I posted back to me?

I thought you were trying to dispute that no Governor can try it with the Oba of Benin
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Threatening to remove a whole Amayanabo Of Kalabari kingdom like he is some "warrant chief". As in Ijaw land cheesy

Indeed power corrupts!

Who the gods want to kill they first make mad!

I hope he changes... 2023 no far grin

Ever since Wike told him Rivers is not a muslim, he picked announce.
He is just using this as cover to attack. Traditional rulers and gov often clash due to disloyalty to party.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by naptu2: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2019
Roozzaay:

I thought you were trying to dispute that no Governor can try it with the Oba of Benin

Where did I do that. Read that post very well and read my next post after that very well.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by naptu2: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Roozzaay:

naptu2:

It's not only about juju. There's also something else.

The Biafran Army invaded the Mid-West during the Civil War and, while Governor David Ejoor escaped and fled to Lagos, Samuel Ogbemudia, who had been trained in guerrilla warfare stayed in Benin to lead the resistance against the Biafran Army.

Ogbemudia got divers to drown Biafran soldiers, he got girls to poison the food that the Biafrans ate, but one of the most powerful tools he used was when they began a rumour that the Biafran Army had killed the Oba of Benin (Oba Akenzua). This rumour almost led to a rebellion against the Biafrans and Victor Banjo had to get the Oba to go on radio and announce that he was alive. Of all the tactics that Ogbemudia used, that rumour scared Banjo the most.

Similarly, Sultan Siddiq Abubakar III was one of the most loved and respected Sultans of Sokoto. He was the Sultan from 1938-1988. He was one of the people that encouraged a lot of northerners to go to school or join the Army and they respected him greatly because of that.

When he died in 1988, the people of Sokoto expected that his son, Muhammadu Maccido, would be turbanned as the next Sultan. Instead, Ibrahim Dasuli was installed as the next Sultan. Dasuki was a member of President Babangida's donation circuit and many people believed that this was the reason that he was chosen.

There was a massive riot in Sokoto immediately Dasuki was announced as the Sultan. Lots of people died and it was difficult for the security services to restore peace.

Years later, in 1996, General Sani Abacha became a hero in Sokoto by dethroning Dasuki and installing Muhammadu Maccido as the Sultan.

Legally, even a local government chairman has the power to remove a monarch in Nigeria, but the question is, can they manage the fallout from that kind of decision?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2019
Wike should ignore Asari, dont even come low to trade words with him.

IPOB did and are better for it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by ZIAZI(m): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:
Ijaws are
Igbos(ikweres) have ruled rivers for more 25 years now,why give power to another igbo man.
In all fairness the next governor from rivers will either be an ijaw man or okoni that has never ruled before.
As for removing the king,ijaws which are the richest black tribe on earth and the strongest and bravest tribe in nigeria wont accept such shit.

Will u shut that trash up? An Ikwerre son in the person of Hon. Celestine Omehia became governor for the first time in 2007. He subsequently lost the position few months after he was sworn in to Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi another Ikwerre man via a Supreme Court decision. Gov. Wike succeeded Rotimi Amaechi and is still the State Governor. By ur calculation, so 2007 to 2019 is 25 years abi? On the other hand, why involve the igbos in everything?
Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by hammerU: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2019
technicallyrich:
Ijaws are

WITH THE WAY ASARI INSULT AN ENTIRE TRIBE, U WANT THEM TO HAND OVER THEIR STATE TO PEOPLE LIKE HIM?

IKWERE AND IGBO RELATIONS WERE TOTALLY DESTROYED BY THE ONE DIETE SPIFF DID WITH CONFISCATING IGBO PROPERTY, U WANT THEM TO HAND THEIR STATE OVER SO U CAN DO MORE DAMAGE?

LET ME ASK U, Y WAS BAYELSA CREATED OUT OF RIVERS?

Y HAVE BAYELSA NOT HANDED POWER TO OTHER MINORITY TRIBES THERE?

NOBODY SAY, POWER SHOULD NOT GO TO OKIRIKA OR OGONI OR BONNY/OPOBO.

OR EVEN OYIGBO, OGBA EGBOMA NDONI.

WAT WE ARE SAYING IS ALL THIS UNNECESSARY AGGRESSION AND DISPLAY OF VIOLENCE AND ABUSE MUST END.

WHILST AM A FAN OF ASARI, I THINK HE CROSSES THE RED LINE FAR TOO OFTEN FOR ONE THAT IS EDUCATED.

WITH DAT SAID, ASARI LOOKS LIKE A SON OF JAJA OF OPOBO IN THAT OUTFIT.

DIS IS A FAMILY MATTER, LET US ALL TAKE IT LIGHTLY AS BANTA.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) by stickle(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo:

Someone said he was a law student at unical but couldn't complete the course due to some reasons. In any case, dude is intelligent and has good composure. His spoken English is quite impressive.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) / I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) / Fg Picks Geregu, Itu As 2,400mw Nuclear Power Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.