Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,646 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (51250 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 13, 2019
OK just read d screenshots. She for ask for space instead of breakup plus I saw some level of misunderstanding in d chats sef.

Anyways, she still likes you but kinda yielding to pressure.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2019
@vowsng, Out of the millions of beautiful girls in Nigeria, you don't have to bother. when you lost a relationship, it's an opportunity for you to get a better one! So don't freak out! I was in your shoes a month or two ago but my new gal is way better. Ensure ur business is making sense and raking in money, so you can do the needful when it's time.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by emmaodet: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
MARTINEZ39 THERE'S A NEW MEMBER IN THE USED-AND-DUMPED CLUB. I THINK THE RED PILLS WILL DO SOME GOOD TO HEAL HIS HEART, AND WE MUST ACT NOW, LEST HE DRINKS OTA-PIAPIA AND DIES.
gringrin
Rather, i will recommend him to Ubuja pharmaceutical Nigeria office so that he can register as a major distributor or supplier vis-à-vis Consumer

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by fatymore(f): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2019
I can feel your pain bro..

Ayaf been there.

Pele.. Go and hustle more.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2019
why did you have to type that kind of long epistle to her? that's disappointing sad

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2019
emmaodet:

gringrin
Rather, i will recommend him to Ubuja pharmaceutical Nigeria office so that he can register as a major distributor or supplier vis-à-vis Consumer
lols see the way op was pouring out his heart. Ubunja is the way cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by vicben27(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2019
l really don't see this as a breakup, you both should seat down and talk things through, she is graduating she needs reassurance, marriage and all that. l and my fiancee have sure quarrels once in a while and we still iron things out.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Lightangel65: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2019
Poor dude, take heart women no matter how lovely they seem are like that even as devious as the devil the moment you run dry on cash, it's over, work on yourself and you would make it good luck bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Lightangel65: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Poor dude, take heart women no matter how lovely they seem are like that even as devious as the devil the moment you run dry on cash, it's over, work on yourself and you would make it good luck bro.

Plus if a little wind can cause this, it is inevitable she would leave you in any bad situation. At this stage focus on making it women aren't worth your time

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by banjicom(m): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE RATIO IS ALWAYS 99.5:0.5

I'D LOVE TO ADVICE HIM TO TRY AGAIN, BUT THAT WON'T BE A GOOD. WHEN WE LOVE THINGS, WE USUALLY DON'T WANT TO EASILY THROW THEM AWAY.
THE ONE THAT IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP HAS NO LOVE FOR THE OTHER PERSON, ONLY PITY, AND OTHER EMOTIONS.

IF YOU BEG THEM TO STAY ONCE, YOU'LL HAVE TO KEEP BEGGING CUS THEY'D KEEP THREATENING TO LEAVE. AND THEY'LL KEEP HURTING AND DISTRACTING YOU.

BEST THING IS TO LET THEM GO. YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FIGHTING FOR TWO.
LET THEM GO FOR THAT GREENER GRASS THEY BELIEVE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE. WHATEVER RESULTS THEY GET OVER THERE SHOULD SERVE AS THEIR LESSONS OR BLESSINGS.

A HEART BREAK NEVER KILLS. YOU KNOW WHAT DOES? OVER THINKING. FRUSTRATION. STARVATION. OVER DRINKING. IDLENESS. INGESTION OF POISONOUS SUBSTANCES. AND OTHER THINGS WHICH CAN BE TRULY DETRIMENTAL TO HUMAN LIFE.

DRIVE YOUR BOLT CAR IN PEACE. HER ABSENCE WILL HELP YOU SAVE MONEY AND IF YOU PLAN WELL, IN A YEAR OR TWO YOU WILL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO FIX UP YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY, AND ALSO START UP A FAMILY IF YOU WANT.

IF THEY LOVE YOU, THEY'LL ALWAYS FIGHT BY YOUR SIDE TO KEEP THE LOVE ALIVE. THEY'LL ONLY LEAVE TOO EASILY WHEN THEIR FEELINGS ARE NOT FOR YOU.

Golden Words!! You have my respect bro!
You had me reading this 3 times and copy and saving it in my notepad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Frankicent(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2019
No offense but you so d*mb. You said she helped you get a Camry which you use for work.. Now you thinking about marriage...

See Nigerian women don't like it when they're the doing all or making choice. Because of a woman you skip Monday's just to be with her.. bros why? Monday way dey hot...

secondly, you said this not the first time she has make threats on breakup. Am sure you the one who's more emotional in your reply..

third, you the and you got younger one... bros see if she's your own women sent from God. she will stand by you all day with making threats.

Me personally any women who threat to dissolve my relationship with her should good.I believe am way unique and talented than some guys.. if she wants to go.. help her good.

Bros your mama dey there, younger bro , youve got a business that can fetch you stable Income and you got a future don't allow love make you regret..

Someone told me always go for a woman who love you more.. Since she already make threat let her go and sure one lady out there is crushing for you... No k*ll yourself for love.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by fotadmowmend(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2019
Fellow dreamer, praying and working hard is a must ! Don't allow distractions if she wants to go kindly let her go. I am also in this shoe right now. Ladies nowadays are looking for rich guys with no work that would think about nothing but them. If I tell you my story, you wouldn't even care if she's going or not .....

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Frankicent(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2019
vowsng:
embarassed embarassed

instead of all this long epistle why not be romantic and fix a meetup. Your chat sslf is boring and tiring...

Morning, evening, sup... Oga fix a date let her tell you what's on your mind... You hustling so money shouldn't be the problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by nuelsam: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2019
Judging from your write up, these is what i deduced.
1 your Ex gas found another guy.
2 she was trying to play the victim card hence her reason for the needless tantrum she threw.
3 you seemed to love more in the relationship.
4 u handed your balls over to her and she played you.
My Verdict: you need to man up and forget her....i mean every memory u guys shared, its hard yeah....its very hard but u need to do that for the sake of your sanity.....when she initiated the break up,i loved it when u replied "Alright,no p".....if it was me ehn,that would be my reply and end of convo as far as that relationship is concerned...girls love mystery,they love to unravel it but u the one that wont give em the chance to........all those words u wrote after "alright" would fall on deaf ears cos u sounded heartbroken and trust me....she felt fulfilled.
move on with your life, work on yourself, care less about the break up saga, go out with friends and enjoy your life.
If u got girl problems,im sorry for you son....i got 99problems but a bitvh aint one
- Jay z

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by correctyourself(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2019
All these Benin people. Hhmmm.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by kobarney(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2019
yenyenyen nonsense... this Na normal level.. she hoped you'd reassure her of the love jare them you missed it.... she just pointed that you guys hadn't talked in daysss... looks she's a little emotional and over thinks.. she was just asking for attention and assurance but your didn't get the memo... no level.. obviously you don't call much... baba pick phone call all
.reassure.. spin her head on a regular... everywhere go good. trust me. babe love you still.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Kaycee54321(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE RATIO IS ALWAYS 99.5:0.5

I'D LOVE TO ADVICE HIM TO TRY AGAIN, BUT THAT WON'T BE A GOOD. WHEN WE LOVE THINGS, WE USUALLY DON'T WANT TO EASILY THROW THEM AWAY.
THE ONE THAT IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP HAS NO LOVE FOR THE OTHER PERSON, ONLY PITY, AND OTHER EMOTIONS.

IF YOU BEG THEM TO STAY ONCE, YOU'LL HAVE TO KEEP BEGGING CUS THEY'D KEEP THREATENING TO LEAVE. AND THEY'LL KEEP HURTING AND DISTRACTING YOU.

BEST THING IS TO LET THEM GO. YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FIGHTING FOR TWO.
LET THEM GO FOR THAT GREENER GRASS THEY BELIEVE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE. WHATEVER RESULTS THEY GET OVER THERE SHOULD SERVE AS THEIR LESSONS OR BLESSINGS.

A HEART BREAK NEVER KILLS. YOU KNOW WHAT DOES? OVER THINKING. FRUSTRATION. STARVATION. OVER DRINKING. IDLENESS. INGESTION OF POISONOUS SUBSTANCES. AND OTHER THINGS WHICH CAN BE TRULY DETRIMENTAL TO HUMAN LIFE.

DRIVE YOUR BOLT CAR IN PEACE. HER ABSENCE WILL HELP YOU SAVE MONEY AND IF YOU PLAN WELL, IN A YEAR OR TWO YOU WILL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO FIX UP YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY, AND ALSO START UP A FAMILY IF YOU WANT.

IF THEY LOVE YOU, THEY'LL ALWAYS FIGHT BY YOUR SIDE TO KEEP THE LOVE ALIVE. THEY'LL ONLY LEAVE TOO EASILY WHEN THEIR FEELINGS ARE NOT FOR YOU.

I totally understand your point. I was just saying he meet her and try to tidy up his own end. I never really fancied phone break up via calls or texts. The girl just misses him and is acting up (that's what I think sha).

But let it not be that 'I'm tired' interpreted wrongly was the cause of the break up. It's a flimsy reason.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2019
Girls sometimes disgust me with their attitude. Man,welcome to our world

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Oriyomin25(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2019
Kaycee54321:
You said she helped you fund for ur ride... I'll say smtng here...that is rare. It shows she Loves you and cares. Op, she's a woman. Often times, they are more emotional than logical. I'll advise you meet her face to face and trash it out...

Think about it, in 2 years time, would you regret not being with her because of a misunderstood whatsapp Text?

Your answer would determine how you should proceed.
There is no misunderstanding bro, truth is you can rarely av a happy relationship if you are struggling financially especially when u also av family burden on u. But i won't blame the babe atleast OP said she helped him raise fund to buy the car he is using to work. The babe lost interest in d guy long time ago but she stayed thinking things might change for good. She may av other suitors she want to try.. My advise @OP, be grateful nd move on, forget about her, do no girlfrnd for now to avoid distraction and start working on urself. Good Luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Kaycee54321(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2019
Oriyomin25:
There is no misunderstanding bro, truth is you can rarely av a happy relationship if you are struggling financially especially when u also av family burden on u. But i won't blame the babe atleast OP said she helped him raise fund to buy the car he is using to work. The babe lost interest in d guy long time ago but she stayed thinking things might change for good. She may av other suitors she want to try.. My advise @OP, be grateful nd move on, forget about her, do no girlfrnd for now to avoid distraction and start working on urself. Good Luck.

You can have a relationship when struggling Bro. It just depends. I just think that he shouldn't just free that girl because of 'I'm tired.' She's complaining that they haven't talked in days and he's too busy for her. That's not financially motivated. She just needs the attention. Women need attention even if time no really dey, but na woman. She doesn't really understand the logical aspect of work and rest with little time for other things. Lol, I remember my Uni days, if I'm engrossed playing my PES video game, my Woman would start sulking and start saying that I'll soon start dating that game. It's how women r wired. You just need tact to handle them.

I just think he shouldn't just free her like that sha. Not saying he should beg. But he's a man. He should meet her face to face, reassure her firmly and try to squeeze out time for her no matter how small.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2019
Nairaland , specifically romance section is the worst place to bring some relationship issues! Op, I'd suggest you have a one on one talk with your woman. I see lots of things been swept under the carpet here so you have to bring them all out and trash accordingly. Ask her what's draining her and what her final decision is. No one knows what you need except you so go and sort your issues out yourself. The imaginary hands of guys here stretching at you to give you comfort can not be as warm as the real hands of your woman.There's a difference between illusion [NL] and reality. Be wise!

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by kongolo(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2019
Lord knows I will never understand how these powerful creatures called men made themselves completely useless for their weaker female counterparts

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Oriyomin25(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2019
Kaycee54321:

You can have a relationship when struggling Bro. It just depends. I just think that he shouldn't just free that girl because of 'I'm tired.' She's complaining that they haven't talked in days and he's too busy for her. That's not financially motivated. She just needs the attention.
I just think he shouldn't just free her like that sha. Not saying he should beg. But he's a man. He should meet her face to face, reassure her firmly.
I didn't read their chat until now. But see ehn most fresh graduates especially ladies av higher expectations 4rm their Dream Guy. It is after service when reality set in that their brain would reset. According 2 d guy he graduated but haven't serve, prolly he suspended it due 2 financial concern. Baba i can feel the guy, the babe is one distraction in his life and he should 4get about her, pray more and work harder to become a better person.. Even the ladies following this thread will agree with me on this one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2019
I swear man..... Haven't experienced a heart break before but to an extent I know how it feels. Stop contacting her..... If possible delete her number and place your whatsapp "last seen" on phone contacts only. Download alot of motivational quotes pictures from net(not the ones that talks about heartbreak, love or any emotional stuffs ooo). Download the one that talks about hustles, focus and enjoyment of life. Use them as your dp, change them once in 2-3 days. After a week if she didn't come back begging then she never loved you in the first place. Point to note, never put it in your mind that she will be back. Just face your hustle and keep your mind busy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by seunmohmoh(f): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by vincentjk(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2019
Some relationships are not worth all these stress, thank God you've got a job which keeps you busy so if she doesn't want you then allow her to GTF outta your life.

I've got a business which keeps me busy everyday and these days I barely have time for my new puppy talk more of a relationship with a girl lol.

Go get a chill wine, pour into a glass and have a nice time bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2019
Relationship is actually not for struggling guys... Being a side guy or toto warmer is the best position a struggling guy should occupy... Lol... If not you will wake up one day and your babe I s gone with another man....

In Naija apart from the very few faithful relationship which is rare to find; we have two other types of relationship a guy can get into..

1. Main guy with her but she have other side guys...

2. Side guy with her but she have other side guys and a main guy...

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by chukwuibuipob: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2019
wink cool heartfelt congratulations cool wink! Go church on Sunday and do thanksgiving. Modified! Young man,love,marriage/ friendship is NOT by FORCE. Let her go.If she is truly understanding girl,sje won't be acting up(if u have bucks,she won't be doin all these yeye thing)Face ur work now,You dnt need to chase girls up/down,nah dem go chase u..Go Baddo,vanguard/punch advert,dem plenty.*singing Fela shakara oleje* Nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by scopp(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry o. Unto the next babe. No time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Thank God and move on
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by OgaBuhari: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2019
leave women alone and go and find a way and make money.
broke bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by NaijadrivaCars: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2019
So what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.