Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (51247 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by DieselGen: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
vowsng:
Met this beautiful angel sometime 2017 in school, we became friends but officially started dating last year December.

Things have not been Rosy cause I'm not the regular rich kid, although, she is understanding, mature and supportive.

I graduated last year, though have not been to service, with her support and that of friends, I got a 2.4 Camry I have been using for bolt.

She just graduated last week, and went home on Tuesday but before she left for home, I proposed we hang out to have some fun as her going home entails we would not see each other soonest, she accepted.

But on the other hand, my immediate elder sister had her wedding last month 23rd and as the first son, I know I became bankrupt, not forgetting that where I stay, (with a distant relative) I was given December to vamoose even though I know I'm of age to have a place of my own without being told.

So I thought about all this and decided I won't miss work that Monday, raising 200k working with bolt and my car is not too sound too, that means I have to work every single day, but on a second thought, it would be selfish of me so I skipped work on Monday and we were together that whole day.

She left for home on Tuesday, I was already out working, I saw a "stressed out" status on WhatsApp, I asked and she said she didn't leave in the morning that she was called to make urgent corrections by her supervisor.

On Wednesday we said the normal hello and good morning, most times I will be driving and a little stop or traffic I will have to reply her message or send a voice note.

But just today, no good morning or anything from the both of us, this evening, she sent in a message that she is tired, first thing that came to my mind was, "yes, i said it she would be bored at home" but I was still driving then, so I quickly replied, "I'm tired too" next thing is let's just end it and stop wasting each others time.

This is not the first time she is threatening me with breakup, she went on to call me heartless, i don't know, but I thought I found the right one, we always planned the future together, gisted about alot of things and the name we would give our kids, only for her to tell me she sees no future.

If this was a joke, then it was taken too far, I have accommodation issue, my younger brother is my responsibility for now, she knows everything about me, we weren't lacking in communication, now I believe a struggling guy shouldn't be in a relationship.

This is actually going to be a long journey to singleness. I was sad that I had to bruise some cars in traffic this evening, thanks for reading and sorry for the lengthy right up.

Chairman e be like say you na learner were these naija babes them dey. How would you allow a girl break up with you? She's obviously in charge. Love with your brain. Sorry I don't intend going soft on any guy dumped by a girl. That shows your worth...
You can lose women chasing women, but you can never lose women chasing money. Go make your life better and a better one will come dieing for you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by mechanics(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
OK just read d screenshots. She for ask for space instead of breakup plus I saw some level of misunderstanding in d chats sef.

Anyways, she still likes you but kinda yielding to pressure.
lolz, the guy didn't know her intentions initially, because they way he even replied her make the lady to be angry the more.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by kowalsky: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
pocohantas:
But why do guys do this?
Act all tough then go home to cry. No wonder they commit suicide pass. Hahahahahaha

See OP is in serious pains and taking advice from people that will logout to go cuddle their own babes.

By evening, we would all have forgotten about you and your thread. Then the real pains will set in. Shey you have enough Westlife on your playlist. Lmao.

No go call your babe grin

This babe will kill with high blood pressure if he stays attached.

Better deal with this now and move on
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by TemmyT002(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Can't you mention her name so that an innocent guy will not go and date her o

Please if you have a terrible boyfriend or girlfriend, mention their names so that innocent people will no jam them too.

This foolishness must stop

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by swedbase(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Riele:
I'm here wondering how it feels to be heartbroken .

Take heart sha atleast no distractions and time wasting ventures .

cool

I guess you're under 18
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by bmdmixer: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Riele:

cool
date me n see
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by mechanics(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lightangel65:
Poor dude, take heart women no matter how lovely they seem are like that even as devious as the devil the moment you run dry on cash, it's over, work on yourself and you would make it good luck bro.

Plus if a little wind can cause this, it is inevitable she would leave you in any bad situation. At this stage focus on making it women aren't worth your time
Not all ladies are like that o, look at history, some will hustle with her partner to make it in life.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by stevups(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
You might be right but because of our unborn children, one has to temper justice with mercy

shakaZuIlu:
sometimes i wonder why we guys go into relationships
love a random girl and at the end of the day everything will be like it didn't happen.

I'll advice guys to desist from loving women
focus your love to your family and love money more
at the end of the day
get yourself a baby mama and get children
or better choose someone fine enough to bear children for you and give some ceremonial marriage
let her bear children for you that's all
no sentiments
no emotional attachment
women of nowadays are not worth wasting emotions on
shikina
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by oodua1stson: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
The 2 of una no get sense.

Is that how you people break up? No fight, no cheating. No arguement

Na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by noisy45(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Once you are involved with hustle don't get involve in relationships because you have less time for that and you have to manage your income.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by swedbase(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
TemmyT002:
Can't you mention her name so that an innocent guy will not go and date her o

Please if you have a terrible boyfriend or girlfriend, mention their names so that innocent people will no jam them too.

This foolishness must stop

We have only heard from him. Don't assume he's perfect until we hear from her too. A girl who supported him in owning a car can't brake up with him without good reasons. My take

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by autonomous22: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Accept the break up and make her ur "fvck mate "

That's what am enjoying now wit d girl dat broke up wit me.....

Girls now are not ready to be committed in a relationship, dey prefers "friends with benefits"

As for me, I'm not ready to love or take any girl serious again until marriage.....

Take my advice and live a happy life..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Zagee: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
stevups:
You might be right but because of our unborn children, one has to temper justice with mercy

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Taywon: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Make money bro, u are doing your best.
For the last time,
Please dont fall in love just play along when it works out then start loving, dat way u we find solace and start living.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
vowsng:
Met this beautiful angel sometime 2017 in school, we became friends but officially started dating last year December.

Things have not been Rosy cause I'm not the regular rich kid, although, she is understanding, mature and supportive.

I graduated last year, though have not been to service, with her support and that of friends, I got a 2.4 Camry I have been using for bolt.

She just graduated last week, and went home on Tuesday but before she left for home, I proposed we hang out to have some fun as her going home entails we would not see each other soonest, she accepted.

But on the other hand, my immediate elder sister had her wedding last month 23rd and as the first son, I know I became bankrupt, not forgetting that where I stay, (with a distant relative) I was given December to vamoose even though I know I'm of age to have a place of my own without being told.

So I thought about all this and decided I won't miss work that Monday, raising 200k working with bolt and my car is not too sound too, that means I have to work every single day, but on a second thought, it would be selfish of me so I skipped work on Monday and we were together that whole day.

She left for home on Tuesday, I was already out working, I saw a "stressed out" status on WhatsApp, I asked and she said she didn't leave in the morning that she was called to make urgent corrections by her supervisor.

On Wednesday we said the normal hello and good morning, most times I will be driving and a little stop or traffic I will have to reply her message or send a voice note.

But just today, no good morning or anything from the both of us, this evening, she sent in a message that she is tired, first thing that came to my mind was, "yes, i said it she would be bored at home" but I was still driving then, so I quickly replied, "I'm tired too" next thing is let's just end it and stop wasting each others time.

This is not the first time she is threatening me with breakup, she went on to call me heartless, i don't know, but I thought I found the right one, we always planned the future together, gisted about alot of things and the name we would give our kids, only for her to tell me she sees no future.

If this was a joke, then it was taken too far, I have accommodation issue, my younger brother is my responsibility for now, she knows everything about me, we weren't lacking in communication, now I believe a struggling guy shouldn't be in a relationship.

This is actually going to be a long journey to singleness. I was sad that I had to bruise some cars in traffic this evening, thanks for reading and sorry for the lengthy right up.

Why did she break up with u?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by fish23(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Welcome to Detty December bro. Move on
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
Riele:

cool

DM me cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by pacesetting: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
She said the r/ship is not working. Was it working for you? If it was working for you, did you try to find out why it wasn't working for her? See eh, relationship is a two-way thing. Both parties must be genuinely happy before it works out.

If you can still talk things out with her, do that and find out how to make her happy in the relationship (if that will not make you unhappy). Otherwise, let her be and move on.

And don't go on blaming her for breaking up. Life is a matter of choice.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
lolz, the guy didn't know her intentions initially, because they way he even replied her make the lady to be angry the more.
The op should go pursue money. There ain't no respect for a broke person in this society. For a lady to stay with a broke guy, she must have calculated how bright the future would get. Love ain't enough. True Love will buckle at d face of lack and challenges... Unless you guys are simply merry souls.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Simbrixton(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
you guys will get bak together
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Myhusband(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
the WhatsApp chats between you two is weird. no principles, no gut

relationship must have a security code and that's principle. your woman must have a say but her say must always obey your stand

I hope you work on yourself before you end up with another lucky lady. a Lady who will support you to get a car as you just graduated is a good girl but perhaps because of her demand for maximum attention, you couldn't control it with love. you played yourself out on this

no good lady outside again bro, welcome to bring bring bring era of relationship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by cedricksly: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry to say, but you are an idiot. You are also heartless and childish, She said what she said so you calm her down and reassure her all will be well soon, but you were quick to trivialize the breakup like it has been what you've been waiting for...
Except of cause you don't believe there is light at the end of your tunnel, that's why you didn't reassure her all will come good soon.

Mind you, I'm a guy, so don't tell me I'm sentimental

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by deltateam: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
She is not serious about the relationship, he should just forget her and move on.

She's not serious yet she invested in getting him a car for business!

How many girls have done that for you in your life?

Just because we have phone and can afford data doesn't mean we should be insensitive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by victorian(f): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Anyways Op, sorry about the breakup. It's bound to happen with the situation that surrounds you.

Your gf is done and tired helping you with funds and emotional support.

She needs a man whom she can lean on and feel secure with.

Unfortunately with you, shes not feeling any sign of security or protection. Her energy level to keep patching the boat is already on 1% level, that's why she said she hates you. She also hate herself too in starting what she thought would end well but there are still more mountain to climb, like you having your own accommodation and a younger brother to train.

Mehn! She's completely tired.
Both of you really need a break from each other.
So the breakup is good.

Don't think of dating another babe for now. Just sort out your car, your accommodation issues and your sibling before thinking of dating another lady.

Focus on stabilizing yourself and finance first.

Woman go everly come into your life. We plenty full ground remain. So leave woman matter first and balance yourself well for ground first.

Wish you best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by dave4rella(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
shocked

That girl still loves you

Women react differently, she's only missing you and needs your attention and reassurance.

My fiancee is in far away Sokoto, sometimes I spend the whole night reassuring her that I got her.
Bringing her back soon, but want to put things in place.
Pick that fvcking phone and call her now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by victorian(f): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
cedricksly:
Sorry to say, but you are an idiot. You are also heartless and childish, She said what she said so you calm her down and reassure her all will be well soon, but you were quick to trivialize the breakup like it has been what you've been waiting for...
Except of cause you don't believe there is light at the end of your tunnel, that's why you didn't reassure her all will come good soon.

Mind you, I'm a guy, so don't tell me I'm sentimental

Bros! What's there to reassure when the guy himself is lost and confused about getting his life back on track!

He does not even have where to stay. His car is not working properly and he has a family responsibility on his neck.

He himself is not even sure of himself when it comes to balancing the boat of life.

No need giving her fake promises, when he himself knows he is lost in what next to do.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Longman8: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Take heart bro and move on. * sometimes in life when we meet someone who means alot us. Only to find out at the end that it was never meant to be that we just have to let go*
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Asatrill: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Won't you thank God...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by earnestta: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
There is a miscommunication, misunderstanding in the chat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by IamPlato(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
You No Get Sense o. Which Kind Nonsense Chat Is This. Your Girl Chatted You Up With This And See The Mumu replies You Are Dropping like A Sissy Boy.

Mature Guy Like You Doing Phone Break Up? Abeg Shift.

You No Even Shame Post Am. Better Meet With Her And Talk Face To Face. Spits

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.