Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,625 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (51268 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by CasNova(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry about that. Such is life. You just have to put that aside and move on with life.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by bestdudes: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
maya007:
Sorry dude....am a girl but it pains me wen a girl is trying to play s victim,just forget the girl she has found somone better and is trying to use ur situation as an excuse instead of encouraging you to do better she wants to frustrate you the more....it wont b easy but just block her and move on....God never neglects somone who works hard...doors will open for you soon....cheer up!

The emboldened is what I experienced in the hand of a girl from here. The good thing is 2weeks later, what God blessed me with is not something I ever imagined...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mitchiwwww people are chasing millions/Billions this one is dying and thinking about one public puna who has seen one yahoo boy who is coming back his December mitchuwww my brother hustle!!!! So that your girlfriend will not exchange you like a clothe for a new clothe.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by merit1988(f): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
U two are just overgrown big babies

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Newguyhere: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
now let's look at it backwards:
What happens when you get old with fallen tits, wrinkled stomach and skin?
The man kicks you out and marries a younger chick.. right? cheesy
Seems fair to me, don't you think cheesy

How I wish all men were this ruthless to throw out their wives when she gets old and no longer serves her purpose grin
Una for hear am.
pocohantas:

Lol. I have never claimed to fall in "love" with a man. If you don't have certain things, nothing fit happen between us.

But for people like OP that found a girl that supported him to buy car, he is indeed lucky. I don't build men. I don't fix them either. Arrange your life and I will come in to enjoy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by pocohantas(f): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Newguyhere:
now let's look at it backwards:
What happens when you get old with fallen tits, wrinkled stomach and skin?
The man kicks you out and marries a younger chick.. right? cheesy
Seems fair to me, don't you think cheesy

What is my business? My expectations from a Nigerian horseband is really low na. I can only be surprised when you guys start building spaceships.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by E2000: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
vowsng:
Met this beautiful angel sometime 2017 in school, we became friends but officially started dating last year December.

Things have not been Rosy cause I'm not the regular rich kid, although, she is understanding, mature and supportive.

I graduated last year, though have not been to service, with her support and that of friends, I got a 2.4 Camry I have been using for bolt.

She just graduated last week, and went home on Tuesday but before she left for home, I proposed we hang out to have some fun as her going home entails we would not see each other soonest, she accepted.

But on the other hand, my immediate elder sister had her wedding last month 23rd and as the first son, I know I became bankrupt, not forgetting that where I stay, (with a distant relative) I was given December to vamoose even though I know I'm of age to have a place of my own without being told.

So I thought about all this and decided I won't miss work that Monday, raising 200k working with bolt and my car is not too sound too, that means I have to work every single day, but on a second thought, it would be selfish of me so I skipped work on Monday and we were together that whole day.

She left for home on Tuesday, I was already out working, I saw a "stressed out" status on WhatsApp, I asked and she said she didn't leave in the morning that she was called to make urgent corrections by her supervisor.

On Wednesday we said the normal hello and good morning, most times I will be driving and a little stop or traffic I will have to reply her message or send a voice note.

But just today, no good morning or anything from the both of us, this evening, she sent in a message that she is tired, first thing that came to my mind was, "yes, i said it she would be bored at home" but I was still driving then, so I quickly replied, "I'm tired too" next thing is let's just end it and stop wasting each others time.

This is not the first time she is threatening me with breakup, she went on to call me heartless, i don't know, but I thought I found the right one, we always planned the future together, gisted about alot of things and the name we would give our kids, only for her to tell me she sees no future.

If this was a joke, then it was taken too far, I have accommodation issue, my younger brother is my responsibility for now, she knows everything about me, we weren't lacking in communication, now I believe a struggling guy shouldn't be in a relationship.

This is actually going to be a long journey to singleness. I was sad that I had to bruise some cars in traffic this evening, thanks for reading and sorry for the lengthy right up.
Gradually some people now feel they can do anyhow forgetting we are Nigerians and don't give a "ass" about such stories.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by OdenKelechi(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
You got it right. Struggling guys shouldn't be in a relationship. Cos as understanding as most of these girls claim to be, they really aren't. They want that money and once another guy flashes it in their face they are gone.

Welcome my brother, we gather dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by sylve11: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Cladez:
She wanted you hurt after the breakup but your unintentional lackadaisical reply backfired at her.From her reply,she felt the heat instead.

Just move on.....no need for the long epistle.

better talk cool
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by mechanics(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

https://www.nairaland.com/5449579/want-breakup-girlfriend
Okay, thanks, he's the same person abi, it means they have been having issues before now and the recent update is the follow up to this one, it's well, he just have to move on, when they are not married yet and can't resolve simple issues, then when they get married, it will be a problem be that, he should just let go, life continues.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by bestdudes: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kaycee54321:
You said she helped you fund for ur ride... I'll say smtng here...that is rare. It shows she Loves you and cares. Op, she's a woman. Often times, they are more emotional than logical. I'll advise you meet her face to face and trash it out... That's if the relationship meant smtng to you

I doubt I'd break up smtng legit like ur relationship over the phone. Think about it, in 2 years time, would you regret not being with her because of a misunderstood whatsapp Text?

Your answer would determine how you should proceed.
You have a point. I have never met any girl that gave me 10k sef... na me dey always spend lol.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by sylve11: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
maya007:
Sorry dude....am a girl but it pains me wen a girl is trying to play s victim,just forget the girl she has found somone better and is trying to use ur situation as an excuse instead of encouraging you to do better she wants to frustrate you the more....it wont b easy but just block her and move on....God never neglects somone who works hard...doors will open for you soon....cheer up!

wink cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Wettoid123: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
very easy if she broke up with u break up with her too!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by deltateam: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
lolz, but she didn't think of what she invested into the relationship before quitting.

You don't get it yet.

Women are emotional beings. What she needed at that time was assurance, love and understanding.

Good thing is op can still get her back if he truly loves her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Kaycee54321(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
rexandyke:

I like your comment, but WHY ON JESUS' EARTH WILL YOU SPELL SOMETHING AS SMTNG? God of Host! grin grin grin grin

cheesy

Bad habit. That's how it's stored on my keypad.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by 989900: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Gordieshegz:
In all honesty, the op didn't handle that chat very well. I would say many a lady who loved a certain guy very deeply might act the way she did.

When she said she was tired, it didn't translate into it was over. And your tempo in that reply showed you were less concerned should she leave.

Come on, she might just being emotional. Who knows if she was on her period or having a bad time out!

In this generation where love is for sale to the highest bidder, a "beautiful" lady who could help you raise some "money" to buy a car really did love you truly.

And her last response showed she didn't want to let you go. All she wanted there was some pamperings and sweet words. Considering the number of suitors that an average beautiful girl has, she might have just been seriously disturded by a guy and wanted some soccour from the very man she was dating.

My suggestion is you try anything possible to meet her in person and be sure she truly wants it over. I would rather you reconsidered that WhatsApp break up and put it up for an appeal. Even best of women can be at their worst days at times.

Selah

See matured comment.

I thought these parts were gone to the kids!

A woman you've been married to for 20 years would do worse than this, no be women again?
Especially, when their hormones are running riot.
They always need reassurance and brain fingering . . . they always need that mysterious, but caring and understanding man.

Small boy Davido self knows about 'assurance'.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Newguyhere: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
ooh please grin I'm tired of girls regurgitating this line of thought abeg;una usual shaming tactic. grin
pocohantas:

What is my business? My expectations from a Nigerian horseband is really low na. I can only be surprised when you guys start building spaceships.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Riele(f): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
swedbase:

I guess you're under 18
16 grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by KIDfurniture(m): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
How old is the girl and how old are you ? The challenges in this life will soon dawn on her sha. She is still a young girl.. I smile when I see a young boy working him self up over a girl. Young man you better face your hustle oh. First sons dont have time for girls that will drain them emotionally.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by pocohantas(f): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Newguyhere:
ooh please grin I'm tired of girls regurgitating this line of thought abeg;una usual shaming tactic. grin

I bet you were expecting me to wail when you mentioned a younger woman. Toor! grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by TheRedpillguy: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
him save the girl's name as treasure, while the girl save him name is mumu 4, which means sey mumu 1, 2 and 3 dey before him dey dey chop the girl too
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by citruslimited(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
My dear its obvious the girl in question does not love you.
Please I beg you let her go. She is not the right woman for you, she is only a gold digger.

Any girl that truly love you will accept for who you are not what you have, and your current status.

Later in life you will find the right woman and then you will thank God she left you now.

Cheer up bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by 989900: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

https://www.nairaland.com/5449579/want-breakup-girlfriend

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!
I didn't even know about this when I said he is not fit to hold a woman.

May the Lord God, Yahweh, Jehovah, Adonai Elshadai, the Alpha and Omega, never let our daughters, nieces, sisters, etc. jam dis kind toddler . . . and I haven't prayed in many years.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Brightergrammer: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
2dice01:
Welcome to the Single life brahh

Well when next you are in a relationship dont let her know everything about you

Women love Mystery

You already handed her your balls when she threaten to breakup the first time am sure you begged her

All those are Tests and you were failing gradually till she rusticate you outta her school(life)

Enjoy your single life
Delete her number/pics/contacts
Go on a casual date with friends and Crushes

Chop the Head of your life this December

She will come back maybe nextyear

i hope you wont give any fùck
fact. When a lady threatens breakup, don't say much, just say OK and watch from afar grin one reason wey make my American girlfriend no fit leave me. She say she nor know who exactly I am. grin grin girls love secret
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by degamemaster(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
KiidaACE:
Sorry chief.. Shit happens..
If being in a relationship threatens your sanity then you shouldn't be in one..
She probably thinks you're emotionally unavailable for her and perhaps, she's right to an extent.. All the same, you should sit and talk with her so she understands your plight.. If she doesn't, kiss her goodbye.. This is life..

I just read your comment after reading the OP's and quickly, I called my wife to be, yes my wife to be, and asked her why she have not been online since two day we spoke last and she told me and I became ok again.

Why am saying this is because, you know women have a way of seeing or feeling bout men. This your line "emotionally unavailable" was what pushed me to call her now because she might be thinking or feeling that I don't care room emotionally unavailable for her. Mehn, I don't want stories abeg....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by 989900: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
citruslimited:
My dear its obvious the girl in question does not love you.
Please I beg you let her go. She is not the right woman for you, she is only a gold digger.

Any girl that truly love you will accept for who you are not what you have, and your current status.

Later in life you will find the right woman and then you will thank God she left you now.

Cheer up bro

Go through the thread.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by Goldenbaby(f): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
She will be getting married next month, so allow her to prepare well..just move on
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by rexandyke(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kaycee54321:

cheesy

Bad habit. That's how it's stored on my keypad.

grin grin abeg change am... It will make people lose interest in reading what your INTELLIGENT BRAIN wants to pass through cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by flexyrule(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
twosquare:
link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja

Disclaimer
The information contained in that link could be disastrous if not properly utilized.
Read and implement at your own risk!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by bestdudes: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
pocohantas:

grin grin
Yes na... grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! by omotoyossi(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
She just needs reassurance..shes in her moment of doubt. Be a man and show her u need her in your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women / Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.