Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament (41555 Views)

Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC / Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board / Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2019
haba! Abdul , .. no inconclusive no supplementary election?
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by JubrilBuhari: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Will you stop this nonsense bragging.

People like you are the reason why some tribes dislike igbos.

Small achievement, you begin to brag that your tribe is the best in the world. Use your brain o
The only people that dislike Igbo are losers like you who are not capable of liking anyone.

You even hate yourself, so, none expects you to like anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Afamed: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
yes, she is not Nigerian.

if free and fair election is held in Nigeria, Igbos will dominate everywhere
Lol
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by luminouz(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2019
Subzero047:

Dude why are you displaying your childishness and insecurities

Shut up and move out of this thread
He told you the truth but most of y'all won't like it.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by PerkinDossier: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2019
I don't care about the nonsense you are talking. My concern is her paternity, which means she is from Anambra. Any other addition by you is pure bunkum. cheesy

gidgiddy:

I'm not denying that Chichi Onwurah is an Igbo woman. What I'm saying is that calling her "Anambra born' is wrong. Would you also call her 'Newcastle born' because her mother is from Newcastle? I never heard anyone refer to Obama as 'Rachuonyo born' because his father was was from Rachuonyo state in Kenya.

3 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Marvieduke(f): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2019
luminouz:

Women RULE the world.

Basic grammar naaaaaa undecided

Grammarian weldone ooo
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by LordAzubuike(f): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2019
0monnak0da:
she is NOT Nigerian

Honestly same way they keep claiming Anthony Joshua up and down. The fact that her ancestors are Nigerians who migrated there doesn't mean she's one. For their mind anybody who bears a Nigerian name is a Nigerian. And moreover if you check that parliament, other Africans are there too .

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Bigboy911: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

Don't mind them. The answer is very obvious. deep Insecurity and nothing else. A people who are effectively ordinary , as far as the world can see, particularly because they do nothing more special or better than others, yet proclaim themselves extraordinary are nothing but deeply insecure.

"Igbo amaka" over a meritocratic position many Brits of immigrant descents have gained to include Asians, Ghanaian, Jamaicans, et al.

If Anthony Joshua is Igbo then surely the world will know no peace in cyberspace because of Igbo hyperbole over his achievement. Every Igbo would talk as if each and all of them are Anthony Joshuas. Check out the list of British political appointees of immigrant background to understand that Igbos are truly a deluded people. Abeg, where is the great "dominance" below Igbos always claim?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_minority_politicians_in_the_United_Kingdom#List_of_ethnic_minority_Members_of_Parliament
See painment..all Yoruba ppl are foolish and jealous for ntin, that's why ur mama and papa scatter all over Nigeria begging with their brown teeth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by justino57(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2019
If it's drug related stuff now ......U hear this IGBO woman caught with 220 kg of cocaine I hate nairaland for this

4 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by CrimeKsmart: 8:51am On Dec 13, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

The only people that dislike Igbo are losers like you who are not capable of liking anyone.

You even hate yourself, so, none expects you at like anything.
You are not wise. Point out where I said I dislike igbos.

I even hate myself...lol cheesy grin grin... Get well soon
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by madapcmod: 8:51am On Dec 13, 2019
Stupid Afonjamudeen everywhere.

When an igbo man marries a Benin woman. The kids are what? Igbo right?

But when an igbo man marries a British, the Kids are not Igbo but British. Witches and wizards!

Meanwhile they are Celebrating Anthony Joshua as a Nigerian of Yoruba origin.

See the level of hatred and hypocrisy this ppl are born with.

I spit in their chamfered coneheads

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by luminouz(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2019
Marvieduke:

Grammarian weldone ooo
Thanks babe...what's for breakfast? I'm so hungryyyyyy!

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Bigboy911: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2019
Blackking98:
it's lots like u that make people dislike igbos with such comments
Mugu did any igbo person care about ur stupid like,fool we even hate u more than u like us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by toprealman: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2019
To win in Newscatle is like a Yoruba/ Hausa man winning in Abia state as a lawmaker.......she must be exceptionally good.
She would have done 1zillion times better than Ogbonnaya Onu as Science and Technology minister.
And to think that her father stayed back to fight for his people even though he had the opportunity to run away like an "audio leader" did not too long ago shows the kind of background she comes from.
Chi baby, make let's go there!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Marvieduke(f): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2019
luminouz:

Thanks babe...what's for breakfast? I'm so hungryyyyyy!

Crayfish, and yellow garri sir.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by mrvitalis(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2019
Galapagous:

she no get igbo mindset.
I done hear u mind reader ...

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2019
Congratulations!

keep winning ma, while some are breaking bottles on each others head over your nationality. grin

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2019
Area4Area:
She's British please
Evil ewedudu spotted.

4 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Simplyleo: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

If you were anything but a people of all mouth and no action/clout then your noisemaking might actually worry intelligent Nigerians. As things stand today, and with Igbos now thoroughly deconstructed and demystified as the biggest empty braggarts in the universe, I think most people now appreciate that Igbos are impotent and insecure people who believe all you need to be great and special is to proclaim yourself as great and special.

Does not work like that in the real world and the indisputable statistics bear this out. Waiting for you to "diminish" Nigeria with mouth since you think that is all it takes and not quantifiable influence and/or importance .
Just to let you know, I liked this comment.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by CSTR2: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

If you were anything but a people of all mouth and no action/clout then your noisemaking might actually worry intelligent Nigerians. As things stand today, and with Igbos now thoroughly deconstructed and demystified as the biggest empty braggarts in the universe, I think most people now appreciate that Igbos are impotent and insecure people who believe all you need to be great and special is to proclaim yourself as great and special.

Does not work like that in the real world and the indisputable statistics bear this out. Waiting for you to "diminish" Nigeria with mouth since you think that is all it takes and not quantifiable influence and/or importance .
Just a little peek at your post history shows how hateful you are.
I didn't even need to go through next page before sussing out your bigotry.

You have no moral ground to chastise anybody here.
You are as bigoted and inferiority complex stricken as they come.

There is no difference between you and the igbo guy you were quoting.

You are both different sides of the same coin.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

Don't mind them. The answer is very obvious. deep Insecurity and nothing else. A people who are effectively ordinary , as far as the world can see, particularly because they do nothing more special or better than others, yet proclaim themselves extraordinary are nothing but deeply insecure.

"Igbo amaka" over a meritocratic position many Brits of immigrant descents have gained to include Asians, Ghanaian, Jamaicans, et al.

If Anthony Joshua is Igbo then surely the world will know no peace in cyberspace because of Igbo hyperbole over his achievement. Every Igbo would talk as if each and all of them are Anthony Joshuas. Check out the list of British political appointees of immigrant background to understand that Igbos are truly a deluded people. Abeg, where is the great "dominance" below Igbos always claim?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_minority_politicians_in_the_United_Kingdom#List_of_ethnic_minority_Members_of_Parliament

Why are you yolobas always bitter and hateful?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Topmaike007(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2019
Area4Area:
She's British with some Igbo ancestry, yes or no?
You filled with hate and bile is talking
meaning if your father is a Yoruba man and your mother is an igbo woman, you will pick your mother side àbí?

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

Don't mind them. Their insecurity is so nauseating and off-putting. In the UK where elections are free and fair, why are Igbos (with claims of being 100 million or more) not greater in British politics than Ghanaians who are 28 million in population?

You ask yourself the m0r0nic thinking of a people that pushes them to over-celebrate what others too achieve without fanfare and take in their stride as normal and , in the end, will only conclude that deep insecurity is a mental affliction that makes the igbos embarrass themselves daily while failing to understand that God created special folks in all race, gender and ethnic groups.

The same you using so many monikers.

Shameless goat.

If you're a yoloba, then you need redemption.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by luminouz(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2019
Marvieduke:

Crayfish, and yellow garri sir.

Are you ok?
Which kain food be that for this harmattan period?
You want me to lose weight ni?

Bread and tea would do. Make that ASAP! wink
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by golddare: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2019
If our election can be electronic I tell you a lot of good people will come out and we will retire all these bad people.

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Marvieduke(f): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2019
luminouz:

Are you ok?
Which kain food be that for this harmattan period?
You want me to lose weight ni?

Bread and tea would do. Make that ASAP! wink

No wahala I will also add sniper to the tea since am not okay
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by xelly: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Will you stop this nonsense bragging.

People like you are the reason why some tribes dislike igbos.

Small achievement, you begin to brag that your tribe is the best in the world. Use your brain o

This won't stop you from voting for likes of Buhari and the result you will surely have.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by luminouz(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2019
Marvieduke:

No wahala I will also add sniper to the tea since am not okay
Babe calm down na....I was only asking if you were joking ni!

Just make me something ermmm...breakfast-worthy na...and then we rock it like mummy n daddy@ ur dp. tongue
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by JubrilBuhari: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

You are not wise. Point out where I said I dislike igbos.

I even hate myself...lol cheesy grin grin... Get well soon
grin
Igbos don't care if a self hating losers like you like them or not. They will always be better and ahead while your likes keep on feeding on their flesh.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) / Inauguration: Babagana Umara Zulum Coughs Persistently While Reading speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.