Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament (41560 Views)

Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC / Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board / Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2019
0monnak0da:
Are Ebowls Nigerians?

Why are you people so full of hate

The woman herself said it not me

She has every eight to be what she wants

https://www.nairaland.com/3900381/not-nigerian-british-chi-onwurah

She has denied anything to do with Igbo or Nigeria, and I think she is wise to do that. Tribalism has eaten deep in Nigeria, and she has wisely removed herself from that Zone which every smart person should do.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by anonimi: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
through free and fair means , yes.

Not through nepotism like we see presently

Why would any of the other ethnic nationalities, big & small, allow that to happen?

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by noisy45(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2019
Igbo is the beat tribe after the jews

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by 0monnak0da: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

She has denied anything to do with Igbo or Nigeria, and I think she is wise to do that. Tribalism has eaten deep in Nigeria, and she has wisely removed herself from that Zone which every smart person should do.

I am not aware that she denied anything to do with Igbos

Her name is Igbo and she has Igbo ancestry

That is quite a different proposition from being Nigerian.

I remember that when Abike Dabiri was doing her busybody feelamong congratulation when she won a previous election she came out to say she is NOT Nigerian so people should let her be

Barack Obama is NOT a Kenyan
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2019
0monnak0da:

I am not aware that she denied anything to do with Igbos

Her name is Igbo and she has Igbo ancestry

That is quite a different proposition from being Nigerian.

I remember that when Abike Dabiri was doing her busybody feelamong congratulation when she won a previous election she came out to say she is NOT Nigerian so people should let her be

Barack Obama is NOT a Kenyan

Cheers. Still doesn't change the fact that tribalism is out main issue in Nigeria.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by mrvitalis(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2019
0monnak0da:
Are Ebowls Nigerians?

Why are you people so full of hate

The woman herself said it not me

She has every eight to be what she wants

https://www.nairaland.com/3900381/not-nigerian-british-chi-onwurah
You don't have to be Nigerian to be Igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by MRcipher(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2019
Nice one from the U.K, imagine a white man contesting and winning an election even if it's Eti Osa LGA of Lagos chairman, omo it's just impossible, oyinbo too dey liberal so long as you will deliver then why not.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Lastmankc(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2019
In a sane clime, but if its in the evil forest, that man no go reach there
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Earlystar698(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2019
Respect us Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by 0monnak0da: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

You don't have to be Nigerian to be Igbo
Did I talk about being Igbo are you literate?

Did you read and comprehend what I wrote?
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by 0monnak0da: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2019
MRcipher:
Nice one from the U.K, imagine a white man contesting and winning an election even if it's Eti Osa LGA of Lagos chairman, omo it's just impossible, oyinbo too dey liberal so long as you will deliver then why not.
What a foolish analogy?

Hww many white men are Nigerians ? How many are living or growing up in Eti osa

White men have been elected in Zimbabwe, South Africa etc

Educate yourself and stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by CrimeKsmart: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

grin
Igbos don't care if a self hating losers like you like them or not. They will always be better and ahead while your likes keep on feeding on their flesh.
Lol.. All the best for igbos as they are the world champion. Best tribe in Africa and in the world

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by mrvitalis(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2019
0monnak0da:
Did I talk about being Igbo are you literate?

Did you read and comprehend what I wrote?
The comment u quoted did I talk about being Nigerian ?
Talking about comprehending comment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You go wail and cry tire for Igbo matter.

We will diminish this country and is already going down.
You'll be the biggest losers if that were to happen
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by PerkinDossier: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2019
0monnak0da:

She is Anambra Born

That is what matters to me tongue
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by landforeast(m): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Thunder fire anybody calling her a Nigerian
If it is drug related case now they will become a Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by andy244: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2019
IGBO AMAKAAAA

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Glorifiednwafor: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

You are not only touting Igbo superiority but extending such to Anambra superiority over other 'Osu' or inferior Igbos. .
I had to delete all the jargons you had written and focus on this trash right here, who told you there are inferior Igbos you foolish clown, point of correction there are osus in every Igbo state so if you are not informed seek help and stop displaying you ignorance trying so hard to cause division among Igbos, and to think that you also added Ghana to your list of achievers shows you might be a Ghanaian loser, foolish Nama' is Ghana a name of a tribe? for the fact that you are comparing a tribe to all of Ghana shows that Igbos are really doing very well.. IGBO AMAKA!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2019
Victorex001:

But Anthony Joshua is Nigerian right?

Has this MP you lot are celebrating ever proclaimed herself proudly Nigerian as Joshua does time and time again?

There are new age Americans and Brits of Nigerian origin who make it clear they rep Naija. Joshua is one and that is why Nigerians love him. Is this MP same? She even send una claim-claim Igbo people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohy27xgK85w

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by luminouz(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2019
Marvieduke:

I love and respect him the same way he does to me, so no just think am.
Yes MA kiss
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by NawtyC001(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2019
AH SHWEAR!
IGBO AMAKA!!
IGBO KWEZUENU!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by EdwardRandy(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Will you stop this nonsense bragging.

People like you are the reason why some tribes dislike igbos.

Small achievement, you begin to brag that your tribe is the best in the world. Use your brain o
If e pain you go and hug transformer! We are the best and will forever be, kiss the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Marvieduke(f): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2019
luminouz:

Yes MA kiss

Good bless you
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

I had to delete all the jargons you had written and focus on this trash right here, who told you there are inferior Igbos you foolish clown, point of correction there are osus in every Igbo state so if you are not informed seek help and stop displaying you ignorance trying so hard to cause division among Igbos, and to think that you also added Ghana to your nonsense shows you might be a Ghanaian loser, foolish Nama' is Ghana a name of a tribe? for the fact that you we comparing a tribe to all of Ghana shows that Igbos are really doing very well.. IGBO AMAKA!!

Sharap my friend. You lot are busted and done. The world now knows Igbos brag and discriminate emptily based on zilch.

28 million strong Ghana has more MPs of Ghanaian origin in the British parliament than you Igbos over 100million strong, according to your own statistics, so what is your noise about this woman's ordinary achievement?

If Ghanaians were you lot then we would have no peace at all. Empty chest-beater.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by OgaBuhari: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

Because she is Igbo right ?
She's Anioma by tribe from Delta and she's a Niger Deltan before una attache by force brothers come here con shout igbo Amaka
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Bigcowhorn: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
She's Anioma by tribe from Delta and she's a Niger Deltan before una attache by force brothers come here con shout igbo Amaka
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by cosmos1440: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

Because she is Igbo right ?

The same way your Igbo brothers are saying Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua is not Yoruba and Nigerian
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by mrvitalis(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2019
OgaBuhari:
But 1966 coup was Igbo coup right ?
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by slysteel: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

Don't mind them. The answer is very obvious. deep Insecurity and nothing else. A people who are effectively ordinary , as far as the world can see, particularly because they do nothing more special or better than others, yet proclaim themselves extraordinary are nothing but deeply insecure.

"Igbo amaka" over a meritocratic position many Brits of immigrant descents have gained to include Asians, Ghanaian, Jamaicans, et al.

If Anthony Joshua is Igbo then surely the world will know no peace in cyberspace because of Igbo hyperbole over his achievement. Every Igbo would talk as if each and all of them are Anthony Joshuas. Check out the list of British political appointees of immigrant background to understand that Igbos are truly a deluded people. Abeg, where is the great "dominance" below Igbos always claim?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_minority_politicians_in_the_United_Kingdom#List_of_ethnic_minority_Members_of_Parliament
Not that I subscribe to the constant igbo praise but there are actually 4 igbos on the list you posted incase you didnt know,Helen grant and Kate are igbos.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by MRcipher(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2019
0monnak0da:

What a foolish analogy?

Hww many white men are Nigerians ? How many are living or growing up in Eti osa

White men have been elected in Zimbabwe, South Africa etc

Educate yourself and stop talking rubbish

First of all I'd not be as disrespectful as u are trying to drive a point home and second of all, what I mean is, even if an oyinbo naturalised in Nigeria and try to contest for a post, y'all wouldn't even vote for him when a Yoruba man who lived in Anambra long enough to be referred to as an Anambarian can't with a post either because of how ethnocentric and tribalistic y'all are!!!...and third of all try to be mannered when addressing folks on the cyber space, i believe your parents raised your better !!!
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by mrvitalis(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2019
cosmos1440:

The same way your Igbo brothers are saying Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua is not Yoruba and Nigerian
No body is saying that oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ / Babajide Sanwoolu Meets A 64-Year-Old Female Traffic Control Volunteer / Garba Nadama Is Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.