Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament (41550 Views)

Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC / Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board / Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
[/b]

Exactly. This is what majority of them fail to realise. Greatness doesn't reside in one particular ethnic group, race or gender, it cuts across every ethnic group,race and gender regardless of the size. [b]I have come to the conclusion that majority of them are suffering from inferiority complex.

Indeed. You must ask yourself why Igbos would even open their mouths here if not that they are a deeply insecure people. They are talking of an MP of Igbo origin in the British Parliament where we can count 3 in total perhaps, for all the claims of Superiority Igbos bore the world with.

Yet Ghanaians with no less than 4 MPs of Ghanaian origin, and thus more than the Igbos, are not proclaiming themselves the "greatest black people in the world" based on an achievement any group of people can attain at any point in time yet only Igbos will use to indicate superiority or 'dominance' over others. Pathetic really.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by g0tze: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2019
This is good
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Masterclass32: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2019
Congratulations, girl.

Igbo amaka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by PerkinDossier: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2019
enemybulldozer:
But one afonja that calls himself Area4Area said the lady in question is not Igbo.

No mind them, some of them are just jealous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Blackking98(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
yes, she is not Nigerian.

if free and fair election is held in Nigeria, Igbos will dominate everywhere
it's lots like u that make people dislike igbos with such comments
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Nickisindigo(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2019
be fighting yourself ontop person wey no get Nigerian passport and associate herself as British and not Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2019
PerkinDossier:
What you think doesn't matter to me. My concern is that her father is from Anambra state and she is from Anambra state.

Read about her early life and stop forcing your gibberish on me.

Even if she is from Anambra and left her shores at 18, what does this mean to anyone with a functional brain considering she has achieved nothing more special than others from Ghana, Yorubaland, Asian, the West Indies et al are achieving with greater success and ease?

Everyone knows the angle you are working here as a clannish, prejudiced and discriminatory individual. You are not only touting Igbo superiority but extending such to Anambra superiority over other 'Osu' or inferior Igbos. Sorry to bust your bubble but you lot are not more special or even stand out more than Ghanaians in the UK talk less of Yorubas. Your 'greatness' is in your head with nothing on ground at all to support it.

People who do what you are doing are usually those with no real achievement of their own and must always associate with that of others clannishly through race or ethnicity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by PerkinDossier: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

SHE IS FROM ANAMBRA

That is what matters to me, every other thing you yapped are rubbish. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by technicallyrich(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2019
BlackfireX:
Come on say it , say it.....
igbos truly amaka.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by candidbabe(f): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2019
Permit me to say IGBO AMAKA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Marvieduke(f): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2019
Women rules the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Geenosko: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Stop deluding yourselves.

She's NOT a Nigerian
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Victorex001(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2019
0monnak0da:
she is NOT Nigerian

But Anthony Joshua is Nigerian �����

Igbos are not your enemy bro, let’s stop these unnecessary hating.

9 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Victorex001(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2019
Area4Area:
What kind of question is that, is she a Nigerian?

But Anthony Joshua is Nigerian right?

6 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by CasNova: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2019
Kudos. Congrats to her.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Lol. Kontinue
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by winterfell007(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2019
0monnak0da:
she is NOT Nigerian

Just like Anthony Joshua isn't.

4 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by elijahozzy(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2019
0monnak0da:
she is NOT Nigerian

You wen be Nigerian ese you, mumu, you Dey waist for here, if you no see person tell you, me I don tell you, mumu Nigeria �

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Taciturn1: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Dominator
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by israelmao(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2019
It is Nigerian environment that lies to many Nigerians that they are nothing but those who are aware of such lie do everything possible relentlessly to break limits and unleash their potentials.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Correcto: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2019
Yes she is British but also a Nigerian. Hope this doesn't hurt you?
Area4Area:
She's British please

5 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by donprinyo(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2019
This one go pain yoruba muslims

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by mercyville: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2019
Area4Area:
She's British please
She has Igbo root and she is a Nigerian Briton just like AJ.The only snag is she has never been to Nigeria.Kudos to her..
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by LOGOBELT: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2019
Congratulations to her

Meanwhile, Is your laptop faulty? We can Repair. Let's Refill your Printer Toner cartridge for you at Cheap cost. 4g Spectranet MiFi available for sale at #7,000. HP wireless 2630 4-in-1 Printer available for sale at #8,000. Check my Signature for Contact Details.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Emarex: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Igbos are too good to be in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by ElonEmpire: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2019
Who else first skipped to her name?
Wasn't disappointed ��
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Subzero047: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2019
BlackfireX:
Come on say it , say it.....

IGBO AMAKA!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by gidgiddy: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2019
PerkinDossier:
What you think doesn't matter to me. My concern is that her father is from Anambra state and she is from Anambra state.

Being an "American born" or "Anambra born" doesn't imply that the person must have been born in America or Anambra. It means that the person is originally from America or Anambra as the case maybe.

Read about her early life and stop forcing your gibberish on me.

I'm not denying that Chichi Onwurah is an Igbo woman. What I'm saying is that calling her "Anambra born' is wrong. Would you also call her 'Newcastle born' because her mother is from Newcastle? I never heard anyone refer to Obama as 'Rachuonyo born' because his father was was from Rachuonyo state in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Subzero047: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

Indeed. You must ask yourself why Igbos would even open their mouths here if not that they are a deeply insecure people. They are talking of an MP of Igbo origin in the British Parliament where we can count 3 in total perhaps, for all the claims of Superiority Igbos bore the world with.

Yet Ghanaians with no less than 4 MPs of Ghanaian origin, and thus more than the Igbos, are not proclaiming themselves the "greatest black people in the world" based on an achievement any group of people can attain at any point in time yet only Igbos will use to indicate superiority or 'dominance' over others. Pathetic really.

Dude why are you displaying your childishness and insecurities

Shut up and move out of this thread

6 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Una dey reason like Fulani

3 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Galapagous(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2019
mrvitalis:
Because she is Igbo right ?
she no get igbo mindset.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by luminouz(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2019
Marvieduke:
Women rules the world

Women RULE the world.

Basic grammar naaaaaa undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo / Osinbajo Visits Rivers State Today (Photos) / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.