Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament (41570 Views)

Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC / Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board / Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by LabDNA: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
PerkinDossier:
Anambra born Chinyelu has been winning UK parliamentary elections back to back since 2010. Congratulations

Yes we celebrate her in Anambra and thank God she is not an Igala like you.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by LabDNA: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

Indeed. You must ask yourself why Igbos would even open their mouths here if not that they are a deeply insecure people. They are talking of an MP of Igbo origin in the British Parliament where we can count 3 in total perhaps, for all the claims of Superiority Igbos bore the world with.

Yet Ghanaians with no less than 4 MPs of Ghanaian origin, and thus more than the Igbos, are not proclaiming themselves the "greatest black people in the world" based on an achievement any group of people can attain at any point in time yet only Igbos will use to indicate superiority or 'dominance' over others. Pathetic really.

Your pains are very obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by HallaDaTruth: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
0monnak0da:
she is NOT Nigerian

You are right, she is a Biafran
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by HallaDaTruth: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
EdwardRandy:

Did I hear you say we Igbos are ordinary and do nothing special that others do not do? Let's use Nigeria as a case study in as much as I don't know ur tribe.

*why are the hausas and yorubas scared of having an igbo man as a president? The answer is because they know the igbo man will do something 'special' if he becomes the president.

* which tribe in Nigeria/africa is the most traveled and dominant? The answer is igbo.

* which tribe is the most industrious in Nigeria? The answer is igbo.

* which tribe single handedly fought Nigeria and the rest of the world for 3years with locally made weapons? The answer is igbo.

* which tribe manufactured the first indigenous bomb in Nigeria and Africa at large? The answer is igbo. I'm sure you have heard about the Almighty Ogbunigwe (u can ask Google) that was used to bomb the Niger bridge and massacre the Nigerian soldiers during the biafran war.

* which tribe is in charge of Nollywood and literature at large? The answer is Igbos.

* Why don't Nigerians want Igbos to have their own country? Because they can't survive without us but we Igbos can survive without Nigeria and whatever it has to offer. You can use the biafran war as a reference..

Guy I can go on and on but let me stop here. Allow us to praise ourselves biko, it's not easy. If e pain you go and jump the third mainland bridge.

Tell them the truth. Thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Area4Area:
She's British with some Igbo ancestry, yes or no?
You filled with hate and bile is talking
grin you're a bilegrin

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Pecca: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Area4Area:
She's British please
while Anthony Joshua is Yoruba?!
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pecca:

while Anthony Joshua is Yoruba?!

Yes he is and shows it.

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/anthony-joshua-exploring-boxers-nigerian-roots-in-sagamu/zd2bhcy

Anthony Joshua truly embraces his Nigerian roots, always making it known the influence Nigerian culture has on him. He even speaks a little Yoruba.

"My heart is with Nigeria, my heart is with Britain, I’m a Nigerian man by blood," he said in an 2016interview with Nigerian journalist Oma Akatugba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_qQI2J--9E
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by EsomahJD: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yoruba obsession with the igbos is becoming nauseating. I now understand what this ppl are going through.
A supposed celebration thread is turned into hate.

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by adeniyi65(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
How can i marry UAE indigene? I want mix race offsprings and to even think of this mess country is impeding to do so.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by herich(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Blackking98:
it's lots like u that make people dislike igbos with such comments

Dis one go die for Igbo matter

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by herich(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nickisindigo:
be fighting yourself ontop person wey no get Nigerian passport and associate herself as British and not Nigerian

Na you dey fight yourself!
How did you know she doesn't have Nigerian passport?
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Blackking98(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
herich:

Dis one go die for Igbo matter
it's your family that will die dear not me
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Ikinternational: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

Indeed. You must ask yourself why Igbos would even open their mouths here if not that they are a deeply insecure people. They are talking of an MP of Igbo origin in the British Parliament where we can count 3 in total perhaps, for all the claims of Superiority Igbos bore the world with.

Yet Ghanaians with no less than 4 MPs of Ghanaian origin, and thus more than the Igbos, are not proclaiming themselves the "greatest black people in the world" based on an achievement any group of people can attain at any point in time yet only Igbos will use to indicate superiority or 'dominance' over others. Pathetic really.

But why does that bother you. Who cares what some anonymous people on the internet are proclaiming? Will any of that stop your progress?

Read, find it amusing, and keep it moving. Some of you just browse this forum itching for a fight.

Lighten up
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by herich(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Blackking98:
it's your family that will die dear not me

Na Igbo matter go kill you last last,,
Idiot!
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Ikinternational: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
CSTR2:

Just a little peek at your post history shows how hateful you are.
I didn't even need to go through next page before sussing out your bigotry.

You have no moral ground to chastise anybody here.
You are as bigoted and inferiority complex stricken as they come.

There is no difference between you and the igbo guy you were quoting.

You are both different sides of the same coin.

Exactly the point. Well stated. Nothing worse than an educated bigot

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Litmus: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
lexander:
She was born in Britain which makes her British. Its simple fact she is not a nigerian

We are Nigerians not British. In our Nigerian perspective, an individual born to Nigerian parents or that their father is Nigerian that individual is considered Nigerian where ever they are born. If the British wish to call her English, well then that is their affair, they would be regarding her informed by the British norms and value. If we as Nigerians are to subsume or cultural perspective under that of the British is this not a form of imperialism or mental slavery? So, no, she is Nigerian because we as Nigerians say so we are not challenging the British perspective neither should they challenge ours for that would be arrogance of the worst type.

My parents gave birth to me in England, I have duel British Nigerian citizenship, my parents tell me I am Nigerian because this is the perspective of our Nigerian Isoko culture. This is good enough for me . I thefore am Nigerian. My parents and their Isoko culture (our Isoko Nigerian culture) is more important than Britain and what the British think or the world-view they created for themselves.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by LabDNA: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
A yoruba person makes waves..

Yoruba: We are sophisticated, we are more educated than everyone in Nigeria, Nigeria cannot do without us..

An Igbo person makes waves abroad.

Igbo: We are great people, Igbo amaka.

Yoruba: why are you praising yourself, what have you achieve that we have not achieved, you Igbos are chestbeaters.

Neutral local man: Mr yoruba but you chestbeated about you own achievement, why not let celebrate their own?

3 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Ikinternational: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
anonymous1759:

Your chest beating is way too much. If free and fair elections is practiced in Nigeria igbos will not win any seat. Check out the stats for the entire South East and compare it to the North. The average igbo man is not political informed all they're interested in is Business but an Hausa man Educated or illiterate listen to News to get first hand information and even travel all the way from South to North just to vote.

If public holidays is not declared on Election day no igbo will leave his business and vote but I'm the an average Hausa man can make that sacrifice. Stop this lousy chest beating it's sickening.

What kind of analysis is this stupid sh!t? Do you even understand what free n fair means? You're right, the average igbo man would rather face his business during elections, but that's because he knows his vote doesn't count.

But in a FREE N FAIR election, why wouldn't I close my shop for a few hours when I know my vote matters/count?

I know one thing, I can never hire you as my campaign manager. Your analytical skills suc k

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by herich(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

Sharap my friend. You lot are busted and done. The world now knows Igbos brag and discriminate emptily based on zilch.

28 million strong Ghana has more MPs of Ghanaian origin in the British parliament than you Igbos over 100million strong, according to your own statistics, so what is your noise about this woman's ordinary achievement?

If Ghanaians were you lot then we would have no peace at all. Empty chest-beater.

How do you know if Ghanaians don't brag bout theirs,,, over there in
Ghana,
Stop killing yourself and wailing bout chest beating of Igbos,
There is no tribe, no ethnic group that doesn't brag bout success.
Maybe you only choose to be pained and express hanger whenever you see Igbos bragging.

3 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Litmus: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
It does not matter if Britain has a thousand Ghanaian origin MPs but there is only one Nigerian origin MP. What is their business if we as Nigerians choose to shout loudly about our Nigerian origin MP? Since when did we as Nigerians take permission from foreigners on how to comport ourselves? Who stopped Ghanaians from shouting loudly about thire UK MP’s of Ghana origin in their Charcoaland forums ?

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Kennyswagzz: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Lowlife Ghanaian you don't talk when Giants are talking OK go back to your hut and eat banku useless gullible tout
See your mouth like 'the world now knows Igbos blablabla.... and you think Igbos give a hoot about that, that means you don't know Igbos very well, we blossom in the midst of adversity, that's our spirit you black monkey!! How many MPs and Mayors do your useless Ghana have in the USA, ITALY, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, etc compared to Igbos. When Igbos talk the entire Ghana should shut the fuk up OK, and by the way what are you doing here, are there no Ghanaland forum? you are here now 'feeling among' and 'forming' alliance with Yorubas but you'd be the first to diss them when there's any beef between Nigeria and useless your Ghana.. The border remains closed by the way sufferhead Ashantis!!

IGBO AMAKA JORR
please can you show me the igbos MPs in Australia, Austria, and USA .. thanks gringrin
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by anonymous1759(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ikinternational:

What kind of analysis is this stupid sh!t? Do you even understand what free n fair means? You're right, the average igbo man would rather face his business during elections, but that's because he knows his vote doesn't count.

But in a FREE N FAIR election, why wouldn't I close my shop for a few hours when I know my vote matters/count?

I know one thing, I can never hire you as my campaign manager. Your analytical skills suc k

If you don't understand it means you'll never understand anything. An average igbo can hardly sacrifice any minute to stand in polling unit to vote when he has nothing to loose talk less of when business is open. Despite the public holidays you guys don't come out to vote imagine if business is open. The Northerners still vote in Mass despite the security challenges over there. The South East remains of the safest regions in Nigeria and you guys decide to sit at home and later you claim the Election is Rigged when you don't do the needful.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Kennyswagzz: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=kendological post=84876974][/quote]shutup Osu..gringrin
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by samteebiz3: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Igbo Amaka

Igbos Akakas
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Kennyswagzz: 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bigboy911:

See painment..all Yoruba ppl are foolish and jealous for ntin, that's why ur mama and papa scatter all over Nigeria begging with their brown teeth
this is your people begging in SW

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Kennyswagzz: 12:12am On Dec 14, 2019
EdwardRandy:

Did I hear you say we Igbos are ordinary and do nothing special that others do not do? Let's use Nigeria as a case study in as much as I don't know ur tribe.

*why are the hausas and yorubas scared of having an igbo man as a president? The answer is because they know the igbo man will do something 'special' if he becomes the president.

* which tribe in Nigeria/africa is the most traveled and dominant? The answer is igbo.

* which tribe is the most industrious in Nigeria? The answer is igbo.

* which tribe single handedly fought Nigeria and the rest of the world for 3years with locally made weapons? The answer is igbo.

* which tribe manufactured the first indigenous bomb in Nigeria and Africa at large? The answer is igbo. I'm sure you have heard about the Almighty Ogbunigwe (u can ask Google) that was used to bomb the Niger bridge and massacre the Nigerian soldiers during the biafran war.

* which tribe is in charge of Nollywood and literature at large? The answer is Igbos.

* Why don't Nigerians want Igbos to have their own country? Because they can't survive without us but we Igbos can survive without Nigeria and whatever it has to offer. You can use the biafran war as a reference..

Guy I can go on and on but let me stop here. Allow us to praise ourselves biko, it's not easy. If e pain you go and jump the third mainland bridge.
* How are Hausas and yorubas scares of igbo president?gringrin them tell una make una nor contest
*how does travelling and constituting nuisance all over the world now become an achievement? Na only una dey travel.
*what do you mean by industrious?gringrin
*you didn't single handedly fight nigeria.. you also got help from France, south africa, Portugal, Israel, etc.. it is there in the internet?
* what is the name of the bomb you manufacturedgringrin
*The highest grossing and most quality nollywood movies are not produced by igbos.. igbos produced Nollywood movies are crap.. which of your movies can match october 1, the figurine, etc.
*why don't igbo politicians want to support biafra? When arewa youths have you guys quit notice, why did your ohaneze went begginggringrin
Answer me
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Henri8: 12:25am On Dec 14, 2019
0monnak0da:
she is NOT Nigerian

Even Anthony Joshua is not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Ikinternational: 12:34am On Dec 14, 2019
anonymous1759:

If you don't understand it means you'll never understand anything. An average igbo can hardly sacrifice any minute to stand in polling unit to vote when he has nothing to loose talk less of when business is open. Despite the public holidays you guys don't come out to vote imagine if business is open. The Northerners still vote in Mass despite the security challenges over there. The South East remains of the safest regions in Nigeria and you guys decide to sit at home and later you claim the Election is Rigged when you don't do the needful.

You made your points without going tribal. Congrats to you.
I can digest your opinion easier knowing it's not coming from a bad place

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by 0monnak0da: 12:57am On Dec 14, 2019
Henri8:

Even Anthony Joshua is not a Nigerian.
That is for him to say. Are they married? What has this got to do with him

The woman has said publicly that she is NOT Nigerian

Are you Anthony Joshua's spokesman?
I believe he can speak for himself
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Mbilla(m): 2:36am On Dec 14, 2019
candidtalk:

Has this MP you lot are celebrating ever proclaimed herself proudly Nigerian as Joshua does time and time again?

There are new age Americans and Brits of Nigerian origin who make it clear they rep Naija. Joshua is one and that is why Nigerians love him. Is this MP same? She even send una claim-claim Igbo people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohy27xgK85w

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Henri8: 6:35am On Dec 14, 2019
0monnak0da:
That is for him to say. Are they married? What has this got to do with him

The woman has said publicly that she is NOT Nigerian

Are you Anthony Joshua's spokesman?
I believe he can speak for himself

Painment.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Doc10q: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2019
Kai! An ibo person again.. and can u even see d high score 21. sometin, her other competitors didn't even reach 11 or even 18 sef Kai this one na embarrassing gaping wey she do them(this huge gaping means:"u competitors are not up to my high brain standard, so don't try to compete with me!"wink
Kai Ibo Ibo Ibo ppl are too intelligent... Ohhoooo now I see d reason why Nigeria don't want biafra to go.. Cos they know once biafra goes, no yoruba or hausa man will ever get any position again in abroad... Before a hausa man will struggle to reach d top(position)there, Ibo is already there occupying that seat. Before a yoruba man will reach d top after all his sweat, an Ibo is already there as the oga of d house(CEO)..... No wonder the yorubas hate ibos so much, so this is the reason they have been competing with d ibos in everything, even when it's not even necessary....becos the ibos used to occupy all d positions with their success & brain work..? oh oh oh is this d domination they have been talking about? that ibos use to dominate everything in everywhere they go...? Oh now I'm connecting the patterns.. So the yorubas hate d ibos jus becos of their successful ability? So that's why they have been doing bad tins to d ibos.. caging them in nigeria for them not to shine.. Kai yoruba why naa? So this is even d ibo domination that d whole nigeria has been talking abt d ibos... I was even thinking that the domination was that the ibos will come to somebody's land and forcely push that person out with fight & take over d land(the way yorubas was phrasing it naa to mak d ibos look bad)... I didn't even know it's this kind of domination(brain work domination) is d reason nigeria hate d ibos & even at that still don't want them to go. Becos they know that even now that they re kind of caged in nigeria, they re still taking positions outside in abroad...that means if nigeria mistakenly leave them to get biafra, that means they will dominate the whole international seats everywhere around d world, that it will be soo difficult for a nigerian(yoruba/hausa) to get international positioncheesy. If this is d so-called domination that d yorubas use becos of in hating d ibos then shame on yorubas! U hate them because of their own god-given ability to be successful(more than u anywhere)! why don't u try to work harder to have that same ability to be able to compete with them in a geniue way instead of retorting to hate only.. Hate that's ur only solution, by bring them instead of working hard yourself?? Nawao..
If this is the kind of Ibo domination that everybody is talking about d ibos, then I LOVE IT! cheesy. Thank god I'm ikwerre from ibo extraction.. Ikwerre ibo.. But does that mean we ikwerres also have that ability too, since we re also ibo ppl(tho some of my stupid brothers re denying it)?? The ability to rule and conquer d whole world with brain power jus lik our ibo brothers??! HALLELUYAH! thank god for creating me ikwerre! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities / Why Jonathan Sacked Abba Months After APC Asked For It!!! / US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.