Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament (41546 Views)

Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC / Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board / Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2019
Emarex:
Igbos are too good to be in Nigeria
How come I can't see any of you Igbo amaka, dominator trumpeters on the other thread where umunna lost?

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by EdwardRandy(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

Don't mind them. The answer is very obvious. deep Insecurity and nothing else. A people who are effectively ordinary , as far as the world can see, particularly because they do nothing more special or better than others, yet proclaim themselves extraordinary are nothing but deeply insecure.

"Igbo amaka" over a meritocratic position many Brits of immigrant descents have gained to include Asians, Ghanaian, Jamaicans, et al.

If Anthony Joshua is Igbo then surely the world will know no peace in cyberspace because of Igbo hyperbole over his achievement. Every Igbo would talk as if each and all of them are Anthony Joshuas. Check out the list of British political appointees of immigrant background to understand that Igbos are truly a deluded people. Abeg, where is the great "dominance" below Igbos always claim?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_minority_politicians_in_the_United_Kingdom#List_of_ethnic_minority_Members_of_Parliament

Did I hear you say we Igbos are ordinary and do nothing special that others do not do? Let's use Nigeria as a case study in as much as I don't know ur tribe.

*why are the hausas and yorubas scared of having an igbo man as a president? The answer is because they know the igbo man will do something 'special' if he becomes the president.

* which tribe in Nigeria/africa is the most traveled and dominant? The answer is igbo.

* which tribe is the most industrious in Nigeria? The answer is igbo.

* which tribe single handedly fought Nigeria and the rest of the world for 3years with locally made weapons? The answer is igbo.

* which tribe manufactured the first indigenous bomb in Nigeria and Africa at large? The answer is igbo. I'm sure you have heard about the Almighty Ogbunigwe (u can ask Google) that was used to bomb the Niger bridge and massacre the Nigerian soldiers during the biafran war.

* which tribe is in charge of Nollywood and literature at large? The answer is Igbos.

* Why don't Nigerians want Igbos to have their own country? Because they can't survive without us but we Igbos can survive without Nigeria and whatever it has to offer. You can use the biafran war as a reference..

Guy I can go on and on but let me stop here. Allow us to praise ourselves biko, it's not easy. If e pain you go and jump the third mainland bridge.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by OgaBuhari: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

But 1966 coup was Igbo coup right ?
Kaduna Nzeogwu was Igbo from Enugu state, Nsukka to be precise, he only migrated to Asaba Delta State as a settler.
Go check your facts right
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by OgaBuhari: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2019
EdwardRandy:
[s]

Did I hear you say we Igbos are ordinary and do nothing special that others do not do? Let's use Nigeria as a case study in as much as I don't know ur tribe.

*why are the hausas and yorubas scared of having an igbo man as a president? The answer is because they know the igbo man will do something 'special' if he becomes the president.

* which tribe in Nigeria/africa is the most traveled and dominant? The answer is igbo.

* which tribe is the most industrious in Nigeria? The answer is igbo.

* which tribe single handedly fought Nigeria and the rest of the world for 3years with locally made weapons? The answer is igbo.

* which tribe manufactured the first indigenous bomb in Nigeria and Africa at large? The answer is igbo. I'm sure you have heard about the Almighty Ogbunigwe (u can ask Google) that was used to bomb the Niger bridge and massacre the Nigerian soldiers during the biafran war.

* which tribe is in charge of Nollywood and literature at large? The answer is Igbos.

* Why don't Nigerians want Igbos to have their own country? Because they can't survive without us but we Igbos can survive without Nigeria and whatever it has to offer. You can use the biafran war as a reference..

Guy I can go on and on but let me stop here. Allow us to praise ourselves biko, it's not easy. If e pain you go and jump the third mainland bridge [/s].
trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Bigcowhorn: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
trash
[/s]

TRASH

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Bitcoinomy(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2019
I wish Nigeria can emulate how voting is done around the Developed Countries.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Bigcowhorn: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
Kaduna Nzeogwu was Igbo from Enugu state, Nsukka to be precise, he only migrated to Asaba Delta State as a settler.
Go check your facts right
[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by 0monnak0da: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2019
MRcipher:
First of all I'd not be as disrespectful as u are trying to drive a point home and second of all, what I mean is, even if an oyinbo naturalised in Nigeria and try to contest for a post, y'all wouldn't even vote for him when a Yoruba man who lived in Anambra long enough to be referred to as an Anambarian can't with a post either because of how ethnocentric and tribalistic y'all are!!!...and third of all try to be mannered when addressing folks on the cyber space, i believe your parents raised your better !!!
She is not naturalised. There is no analogy
She was born there grew up there and identifies as English

If a similar number of Oyinbos were in the same position in Nigeria as there are black in the UK then they would be elected as we have seen in Zimbabwe and several other African countries.

Nigeria is one of the most welcoming places on earth

How many Oyinbos speak Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa

If such people contested elections they would have very good chances
But there are no such Oyinbo Nigerians
People would not vote for you if they cannot identify with you or believe you understand their issues
If an Oyinbo person can speak Yoruba we will listen

I am sorry but your reasoning is childish
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Blackking98(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2019
Bigboy911:

Mugu did any igbo person care about ur stupid like,fool we even hate u more than u like us
��� chai. So all this insults has done what? I have close friends who are Igbo and they're lovely people. I will not stoop low to insult an ethnic group because of a few misguided and terrible fellows like u

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by 0monnak0da: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2019
PerkinDossier:

But her father is from present day Anambra State, which means she's Anambra born. That's what matters to me. tongue
She was not born in Anambra so she cannot be Anambra born
This is simple English

Port Harcourt born has ONLY ONE meaning

BORN IN PORT HARCOURT

full stop

Olusola Saraki is a British Born Nigerian

capisce
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by crestedaguiyi: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2019
anonimi:

Why would any of the other ethnic nationalities, big & small, allow that to happen?

how did it happen in lagos.

how did the igbo get appointment in Oyo and other non igbo states

how did they do it in london and even the US.

In a free and fair contest, bro tell yourself the truth.

the igbo man takes everywhere he find himself as home, develops and contributes immensely to the society he finds himslef

not all tribes do that and thats the selling point
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:
[s]
Blablablablabla...

All lying tongues must end up in hell but keep your propaganda coming we like the way you are pained on Igbo success which leaves me with no other option but to scream on top of my voice that IGBO AMAKAAAAAAAAAAA!!! grin

Lies that Aba market and Onitsha markets are dirty or unplanned. Or that erosion has turned Awka into a laughing stock. Or the floods that befalls Abia due to poor city planning. God for all of us. We see where biafra will be in the next 10yrs.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by kokomilala(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2019
@crestedaguiyi,how ? And can you shed light on your bombastic ethnic jingoism?
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by crestedaguiyi: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2019
kokomilala:
@crestedaguiyi,how ? And can you shed light on your bombastic ethnic jingoism?

abeg speak simple English
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by godwon01(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
0monnak0da:
she is NOT Nigerian

Yes.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Of course you know the ones I'm calling lies from the pit of hell you are just playing smart you retard, tell me where you come from then we can start making comparison.... Mind you all those things you pointed out are the more reason we should have Biafra more than ever.

You cannot use curses to gain blessings it doesn't work. Your words show who's child you are. You cannot wish others hell and expect a hug from heaven. Lies, propaganda and hatred does not incubate truth. The wrath of man does not breed righteousness of the most High God. This will be my message for you and all the biafra war Lord.

On where I am from, I have not said my place is perfect. I have not claimeddominance, or the most important tribe outside the Jews, however, I have seen measurable progress because we have looked inward and seen that we are our greatest problems, and we have tried to fix those problems, instead of claiming hate from people who give no consideration of us. If your wisdom has not made Aba habitable then think again, that wisdom may not be from the true God. Cheers
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Dedetwo(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
0monnak0da:
she is NOT Nigerian

If she is a Yari.ba, I bet my last cent that the idiotic question would not have been formed in your silly stream of thought.

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Kennyswagzz: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

Sharap my friend. You lot are busted and done. The world now knows Igbos brag and discriminate emptily based on zilch.

28 million strong Ghana has more MPs of Ghanaian origin in the British parliament than you Igbos over 100million strong, according to your own statistics, so what is your noise about this woman's ordinary achievement?

If Ghanaians were you lot then we would have no peace at all. Empty chest-beater.
imagine if Obama was igbo, we for no hear word..
Empty forsaken chestbeating gorillas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Victorex001(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
candidtalk:

Has this MP you lot are celebrating ever proclaimed herself proudly Nigerian as Joshua does time and time again?

There are new age Americans and Brits of Nigerian origin who make it clear they rep Naija. Joshua is one and that is why Nigerians love him. Is this MP same? She even send una claim-claim Igbo people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohy27xgK85w

Apart from this Nairaland’s post...have you ever heard of the woman’s name in your life?, watched any of her interviews? Listen to her speak? or do you know her elsewhere

She bears an Igbo name and identified as Igbo from the write up (her biography) that’s if your brain can comprehend, it’s clearly stated she’s from Awka...or don’t you know the meaning of Biography? Lol
She must not do a video to claim it, it’s in her biography. Or are you going to say her Biography was made up by Igbos too? Lol

Why Igbos celebrating is making y’all tribal fools peppered...lol

Relax �...life no hard.

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by 0monnak0da: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dedetwo:

If she is a Yari.ba, I bet my last cent that the idiotic question would not have been formed in your silly stream of thought.
Dende is out on day release from the sanatorium

Dende how is this new sanatorium it would be the 4th one this year. You were kicked out of the last one for masturbating in communal areas . I s the medication change helping? DO they was your bottom on time?
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by kendological(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=Kennyswagzz post=84875910]imagine if Obama was igbo, we for no hear word..
Empty forsaken chestbeating gorillas.[/quote
Take your frustration elsewhere.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Jonathan39: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just what i wanted to say...... she is not Nigerian but Anthony Joshua is..... SMH people dey this country sha
Victorex001:

But Anthony Joshua is Nigerian �����

Igbos are not your enemy bro, let’s stop these unnecessary hating.

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Emperor002: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
igbo ndioma ndioma
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by Emmanuelcann: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Built2last:
UK election results are trickling in.

I make bold to announce that I voted in less than 3 minutes.

New castle result was the first to be announced in all of UK. A Nigerian worn by wide margin.

Congratulations to Chi Onwurah see

Her profile.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Onwurah

Chi Onwurah
MP
Definitely a rigged election, true to type. Let her remain in Britain. Don't come and teach our honest politicians the dirty and satanic way of doing things. We're all God fearing here in naija.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by DavidTariq96(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
PerkinDossier:

But her father is from present day Anambra State, which means she's Anambra born. That's what matters to me. tongue
oya use am go collect money for bank...
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by duncun: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by feedthenation(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
A British politician can't have dual nationalities.

This MP Chi Onwurah is not a Nigerian, but British citizen with Nigerian origin. Even the newest British Prime Minister Boris Johnson had to renounce his US citizenship.
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by duncun: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament by lexander(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
She was born in Britain which makes her British. Its simple fact she is not a nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo / Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.