Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You (68069 Views)

Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by abbatoir(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2019
Juliearth:

Spiritual? Well, if you call it so, its still fine by me...we can also finetune it to being the spirit of discernment.

Nice one girl...I fancy your good degree of understanding

But let's put it in another dimension.. what you called discernment is actually intuition...Do your research from the history of mankind and you will discover woman are more richer in this than Man.. although man has it too but to a reasonable degree.

I wish to help all lady in the house..

- To start with resist the trandinon, religion or society believe that you entitlement to men money.. please try to develop a sense of independence by provide basic need just for yourself this may sound harsh but it's blunt true... the reason being this so called men will take advantage of you.. even so called maga have target not to talk of smart guy grin

-You see, their is a force operating in the universe that govern our thinking... endeavour to guide how you think, keep it pure as much as possible
-You are what you attract.Nothing else!. Develop your self esteem financially and morally first then good man will come automatically

Anyone that wish for more may chat me on WhatsApp..see my contact below....My primary purpose in life is to give ...

Note:I am Architect by profession based in Lagos

I wish you guys best of luck!
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Any Problem??
Are you asking me?

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2019
StacyO:
Are you asking me?
No, I am asking StacyO....
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Squirrel01: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2019
abbatoir:

But let's put it in another dimension.. what you called discernment is actually intuition...Do your research from the history of mankind and you will discover woman are more richer in this than Man.. although man has it too but to a reasonable degree.

- To start with resist the trandinon, religion or society believe that you entitlement to men money.. please try to develop a sense of independence by provide basic need just for yourself this may sound harsh but it's blunt true... the reason being this so called men will take advantage of you.. even so called maga have target not to talk of smart guy grin

-You see, their is a force operating in the universe that govern our thinking... endeavour to guide how you think, keep it pure as much as possible
-You are what you attract.Nothing else!. Develop your self esteem financially and morally first then good man will come automatically

Anyone that wish for more may chat me on WhatsApp..see my contact below....My primary purpose in life is to give ...

This format won't work. Already expired, look for another strategy.

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by DonroxyII: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2019
abbatoir:

You seem to have high level of intelligence..u must be a street guy..
"Must" grin ... No doubt ... Street-Corporate ...we beat d odds bro cheesy
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Squirrel01: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2019
GrossPrice:

This is where it all begins.

No girl can claim; at ages between 19 - 23 - she did not receive at least 2 "I want to marry you's" from men.

And at that age, it is rarely men who are starting out in life asking "this question". It is often men who are made, or already on the way to the top. These men a looking for young wives - in agreement with the age-old adage "catch them young".

Alas, they say our tits are bouncy, skin is luscious and derriere as soft as cotton - Mr. A is too short, and Mr. B is 35 years old even Mr. C with the permanent staff at CNL has crooked teeth, and please don't even mention Mr. D .. he is Calabar ; they eat 404!

They keep doing this over and over again! - many ignore parents and mothers, well married sisters and aunts.

Few are lucky, the retain their chastity; the majority, however, from school boyfriends to street boyfriends, to handsome boyfriends, to rich boyfriends to no sex till marriage. This is when they are between 27 and 30.

However, when they see a young girl 19 - 23 bitting the bullet and getting hitched young. They turn into activists and start advising young girls on the importance of "finding yourself" or "exploring the world" before marriage.

I will continue to say this to anyone who cares to listen. It is only in a woman's youth, does share have the rare opportunity to select a husband.. Once your in your mid 20's your value begins to depreciate geometrically. A woman's youth is her only guarantee to "select a husband". Selecting a husband is very important.

Like they say "the worst time to eat is when you are hungry".

NB: This is the definition of "select": carefully choose as being the best or most suitable.

When you select your "choose", "accept", "take" but you do not discard, or disapprove nor do you declare "unfit".

This is the unclad truth.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by abbatoir(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Squirrel01:

This format won't work. Already expired, look for another strategy.

Oh I laughed in Spanish shocked cool cool sad sad sad

For your mind u don see nice guy who wan date u...Well , I don't blame u because we are in faceless forum no one knows whose

Wish you best of luck girl
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Squirrel01: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
abbatoir:

Oh I laughed in Spanish shocked cool cool sad sad sad
For your mind u don see nice guy who wan date u...Well , I don't blame.
Wish you best of luck girl
I'm a nigga.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by abbatoir(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Squirrel01:

I'm a nigga.
So learn to respect yourself Sir on faceless forum.. Besides,I am addressing lady exclusively
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Squirrel01: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
abbatoir:

So learn to respect yourself Sir on faceless forum.. Besides,I am addressing lady exclusively

The format you are using to address them is outdated and old fashioned. Nothing real exist here, there are many out there in the real world who need your sermon,save if for them. Peace.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by abbatoir(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
Squirrel01:

The format you are using to address them is outdated and old fashioned. Nothing real exist here, there are many out there in the real world who need your sermon,save if for them. Peace.
I repeat.. respect yourself mister...I did not address you.. Get your self busy

You may contact me if you need labour work at site...I have many of you.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Juliearth(f): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
abbatoir:

Intuition, gut feeling and discernment mean the same thing, don't they?

I understand the plea for women to be independent and I am sure a host of other ladies out here do too. However, the same society that frowns at women being overly dependent would still frown at women who are doing well for themselves. I invariably, have come to terms with this reality and I am doing me, not for the purpose of validation by the society, but for my own satisfaction...and if another woman's definition of suiting herself means her being dependent and a leech, I won't tag her lazy. To each, his own!

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by abbatoir(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Juliearth:

Intuition, gut feeling and discernment mean the same thing, don't they?

I understand the plea for women to be independent and I am sure a host of other ladies out here do too. However, the same society that frowns at women being overly dependent would still frown at women who are doing well for themselves. I invariably, have come to terms with this reality and I am doing me, not for the purpose of validation by the society, but for my own satisfaction...and if another woman's definition of suiting herself means her being dependent and a leech, I won't tag her lazy. To each, his own!

Well, your happiness is in your hands..hence no excuse what society says

You see ,world has changed and will continue to transform...we are now in a new era.. information age.. It's high time we define our individual differences..to develop mind of our own.. else we tend to live a confused life because some basic assumptions is errors and illogical hence not fitted for modern Man lifestyle.

Note: I am free thinker and spiritual to the core. I think but don't follow the crowd
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Juliearth(f): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
abbatoir:

Well, your happiness is in your hands..hence no excuse what society says

You see ,world has changed and will continue to transform...we are now in a new era.. information age.. It's high time we define our individual differences..to develop mind of our own.. else we tend to live a confused life because some basic assumptions is errors and illogical hence not fitted for modern Man lifestyle.

Note: I am free thinker and spiritual to the core. I think but don't follow the crowd

Free thinker and spiritual at the same time? Now, I am confused, bro.

I agree with you on defining our differences as I am in the process of defining a beautiful niche for myself.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by abbatoir(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
Juliearth:

Free thinker and spiritual at the same time? Now, I am confused, bro.

I agree with you on defining our differences as I am in the process of defining a beautiful niche for myself.
I wish you strength in your endeavours girl..I just hope you are still less than 30 or so..that may make it easier for you..and above all you are yet to emotional attached to one nigga grin

Now, back to first response, Well, I will say many things that you may not understand.Like I said earlier Many fundamental idea about spiritual and Religion is wrong! Take it or leave it girl.
Tell me: how can you remove free thinking process from spiritual?. You expect me at this 2020 I should swallow all what Bible says?..not asking myself fundamental questions to get clarity.

My dear sister, just live a basic good standard... But for me..I got to know what I am doing
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by fF01(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
naijacentric:
scam na dem worse pass
Lol! You don go for deliverance there before?
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by doczero: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ubunja is helping most men now.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by profilemessages: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
may the ALMIGHTY bless OP!!! grin
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
No, I am asking StacyO....
But,.....................,but,

I didn't write anything there.

What is mmmmmm??
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by maximusprime2000: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
lomprico:
not true, most times she does not give attention to the one that really wants to date her.
Oil dey your head
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
StacyO:

But,.....................,but,

I didn't write anything there.

What is mmmmmm??
Hehehe, I should be asking you.... what's Hmmmm?
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Hehehe, I should be asking you.... what's Hmmmm?

Which kain of kwesheen is this??

If you ask me,who will I ask?

mmmmm says a lot, you want me to type it so you'll come n beat me.
Please I don't have strength.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
StacyO:

Which kain of kwesheen is this??
If you ask me,who will I ask?

mmmmm says a lot, you want me to type it so you'll come n beat me. Please I don't have strength.
Okay ooo Madam
sighs

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by helpsomeone: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
Erectile dsyfunctional, last long in bed and low sperm count natural solution now available!!

The above sexual problems is now being solved with my great forefathers herb account book inherited.

Are you or anyone you know suffering from above ailments. They might have gone to several hospital or medical doctor and spent great amount of money without positive results. As a trained nutritionist, I have worked on herbs to provide permanent cure to affected people with great results. I am using my great forefathers herb account book I also made some health research.

I have prepare it in herb naturally with no side effects to cure erectile dsyfunctional, last long in bed and low sperm count issue.

*Erectile dsyfunctional usage: mix the juice with honey. Take 2 tablespoon thrice daily for one week. To make the joystick strong.

*Last long in bed usage: Person take half glass cup of juice daily for one week. It makes you to last longer, stopped the quick sperm release.

*Low sperm count usage: drink one full glass cup of the liquid herb thrice per day for one week. As you take that, you also eat carrot and cucumbers daily for two weeks. This will boost the sperm count.

The above ailments are made of different ingredients. All are natural product to give permanent solution.

*Preparation is based on individual circumstances.

We supply to all locations.

Delivery options available are:

*Express post within Nigeria

*Transport drivers within Nigeria

*Overseas parcel for those outside Nigeria.

You are free to ask questions on any concern. You may reach 09078362447

WhatsApp:+2347018251533
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
abbatoir:

Trust me..a smart guy will take advantage of this vital information... you have exposed her personality... and that is against her especially from any guy here... unless with an average intelligent guy... Somehow.I know you before I make move hence have an edge...

Please take this as a guide for her:
As a student, she has a long way to go hence she should not appear desperate to date or marry... trust me, your friend is epitome of God gift the way you describe her... how I wish I knew her (abeg I get such ladies at fingers tip...so that's not my problem)
She should maintain a high level of discipline and strictness by resisting the overwhelming attention from this lusting animal... otherwise I can see her future doom..I am talking from experience girl...I understand the psychology of lady to a greater degree... You see, God don't make mistake especially by creating some special body and attributes for such a lady..ask yourself..who did urgly created lady offend?.... Naturally endowed lady is God gift to humanity and they were expected to respect that God gifts and not to succumb to Man pressure.. they have no excuse.

Above all, I assume she is financially independent..she should not expect to get financial help from Man.. else she has lost the battle from the onset

I rest my case!

I stand to be corrected . Thank you !
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by abbatoir(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Classyuniquebae:

I stand to be corrected . Thank you !
Uwc girl..
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
Don't call the Post superstition
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by naijacentric(m): 12:33am On Dec 15, 2019
fF01:

Lol! You don go for deliverance there before?
i am retired mfm member church don cast seek the Most high be spiritual not religious

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2019
Pray more today!!
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by segcymoor(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Life...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.