Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You (68058 Views)

Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by chigoizie7(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Classyuniquebae:

Yes she is Igbo . From Anambra to be precise. I need her permission to do so and I don't know how she would feel if she finds out about this( I mean writing about her on this forum)

She might accuse me of terming her situation a spiritual one . Lol. Let me find a way around this first.

Thank you, please do send me a dm
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by DonroxyII: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Classyuniquebae:

Firstly she is not proud and dresses decently as well . As for the high taste ish, she really does but not like looking for a rich or financially stable guy. She said one of her problems is that she can't find a man with a vision . That even most rich guys simply do not have any plans or visions for their lives . They just want to make money and talk of how sexy she is and all of that .

I literally forced her to give this rich guy a chance and for like 2 months it was going well . According to her , the guy seems to be intellectually ok for her as their conversations were very engaging and they both share mind blowing ideas until she asked the guy about his future plans , visions and passion .

The guy lost it . He was like " what kinda stupid question is that ? That why does he really need to start making plans for his future when he is thinking of how to make money ? Lol

She came home crying ,saying she can't deal with these men . Like "where did I go wrong ? I'm about graduating but I've plans for my life. Why is it so difficult to get a sensible man ? "

So you see what I mean by she has a high taste but not on the negative side.
Attimes it is not as if the dudes ain't available but how many lady are ready to stay with a dude till he break through and for one successful all in all guy, there are like 200 ladies available for him and among the 200 ladies like 20 are first class well graded woman ... now he get confused on who to finally roll with .......

He is the only one you are seeing because he is d only one that fit the taste , but he has like other 19 girls that fit his taste and if you miss him, it will take eon time to nabbed another one like him while he will just move to the next graded girl !

The real problem with some ladies is taste and that "Cross-Qualities" they are looking for in a man .......Another problem is approach, how many ladies have the courage to beat the societal norms of toasting a guy that fit their taste .... You will wait for him to make d move , a move that he might never make .... e no easy !

The present society is not easy for most men to quickly breakthrough and some that breakthrough can not even add head or tail together ..... I.e. They don't have structure and they don't like being challenged .... if you ask a guy where do u see urself in five years, he fit vex for you ..... Change am for you .... simple question ... U will hear ur wahala too much, my exes don't ask me silly questions .... u be God ni

I used to say this, it is difficult for a woman of substance to get married these days because many guys around are fvckboys and most that are not fvckboys have fallen below the economic indices of well being .... They have the brain but the system keep fvcking them!

Those men that are above economic indices of well being and clearly defined in terms of:

moral Principle/Godliness:

Philosophy of Life:

Versatility:

Romantic:

Physical Appearance (Dark, Tall, Packed, Beards),

Career (Academic and Professional) and

Financially loaded .....

Your friend loves the above qualities , you love the above qualities and most graded ladies love the above qualities .....

Unfortunately, Such a man is fiercely competed for by ladies. Even when he is married .... He is a toast of highly graded ladies infact 10 ladies are ready to be his baby mama and make him their baby daddy .......

They don't want his money but his bloodlines grin ..... Even the married women in his office or neighbourhood are all salivating him because most of them don't get to enjoy such from their husband ....

Now, How many guys have such qualities ??

How many ladies want such qualities

and How many ladies are ready to wait for a guy to develop such qualities over time ......

I now read on Twitter, If he has potential but not yet made , Drop his a.ss ... na who potential help grin

Most ladies will manage what the society have to offer and if you don't wanna manage .... just stay unmarried ...

Every weekend Marriage occurs but how many happy homes do we have in Nigeria ..... Aisha Buhari self is not an Happy woman in her matrimonial home .... It was Mamman now na Garba Shehu grin

5 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by E2000: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
hooha:
Dealing with seductive spirit is good for a lady suffering from the crisis of people eager to sleep with her, but never wanting to date her. Some ladies go through this issue, and it could be heartbreaking at the later stage of their life; when they are set to marry, and all what guys want from them is sex.

I don't even mean sex while dating, which is wrong, but I mean people wanting to sleep with you alone and never wishing or wanting to date you. So no matter how you cook, dress, even dress decently, behave nicely, and so on, every guy or most guys see you as someone that will be sweet in bed. It is indeed terrible!!.

I will advise such ladies to pray and fast against the spirit of seduction in them. This kind of fasting may be for 7 days, with reading of the Bible and much prayers.
Its not about praying and fasting. "A good and expensive body is good for one night". It takes more than a good and expensive body to be good for a very long time. Girls spend a lot of time trying to look good and spend less time on other important things. 80% of modern girls cannot even identify a good yam for cooking or pounding in the market nowadays even good rice or good beans and others. All they do is spend time looking good. And most guys too are not interested in commitment because the number of Good girls are reducing day after day. So u can be beautiful but still no real show for u for other reasons more than your beauty

4 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by chizzyreal: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Do ladies twerke to get married or to get bleeped??

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Americanboy35: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

It has nothing to do with spiritism and it is not a problem associated with a particular woman
Most females now experience this alot because Now ehnnnn

Guys are now becoming real niggarrrz
They no longer believe in that crap called love and commitment or rather dating
They now see women as swimming pool
They just swim their own and move on
Na so brother grin
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Chukapage(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Classyuniquebae:

Firstly she is not proud and dresses decently as well . As for the high taste ish, she really does but not like looking for a rich or financially stable guy. She said one of her problems is that she can't find a man with a vision . That even most rich guys simply do not have any plans or visions for their lives . They just want to make money and talk of how sexy she is and all of that .

I literally forced her to give this rich guy a chance and for like 2 months it was going well . According to her , the guy seems to be intellectually ok for her as their conversations were very engaging and they both share mind blowing ideas until she asked the guy about his future plans , visions and passion .

The guy lost it . He was like " what kinda stupid question is that ? That why does he really need to start making plans for his future when he is thinking of how to make money ? Lol

She came home crying ,saying she can't deal with these men . Like "where did I go wrong ? I'm about graduating but I've plans for my life. Why is it so difficult to get a sensible man ? "

story! They don't have "vision" but they're "Rich" ? How? Does it even correlate? Imagine Dangote having no vision ,would he still be Dangote ? Your contradicting yourself ooo . Unsuccessful people are those who don't have plans ,goals, visions, ambitions because from now till next 50yrs they'll be at a spot and they won't care because they got no real vision ,this kind of people can't be RICH ! Na your friend wey no get vision OOOO because their is no RICH man without vision because for him to be RICH he had VISION and worked towards it!

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by ACE1010: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Most women are ignorant about it, they just believe its a normal thing that men lust after their body
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Juliearth(f): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
isthatso:

i am glad to see a woman who understands this. Many women focus on the wrong things and assume just being a woman is enough to get a good man. For example many focus on being "sexy" and then wonder why no one wants to date them. many women date married men and wonder why they cant find husbands, many move around with "bad" friends and dont know this turns off men, many women are argumentative and disrespectful and wonder why men run away from them etc etc

Apt!
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by InvertedHammer: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
hooha:
Dealing with seductive spirit is good for a lady suffering from the crisis of people eager to sleep with her, but never wanting to date her. Some ladies go through this issue, and it could be heartbreaking at the later stage of their life; when they are set to marry, and all what guys want from them is sex.

I don't even mean sex while dating, which is wrong, but I mean people wanting to sleep with you alone and never wishing or wanting to date you. So no matter how you cook, dress, even dress decently, behave nicely, and so on, every guy or most guys see you as someone that will be sweet in bed. It is indeed terrible!!.

I will advise such ladies to pray and fast against the spirit of seduction in them. This kind of fasting may be for 7 days, with reading of the Bible and much prayers.
/

Practical solution does not need prayers. You guys will just pray over everything. What is the brain for?

To the lady, na as goat take stand dem dey take price am.

/
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by masqot(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
I believe spiritual stigma exists. Aside this, how a lady carries herself matters a lot- positioning.

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Happyjollie: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Even with all the good qualities, some wicked and hrtless men will still use and dumped u.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Teerach: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
It has nothing to do with either spiritual or character or beauty. It has everything to do with vibration and energy. If it's character or beauty, have u asked yourself why men fall in love with ladies with very worse character?
Have you ever heard these words "when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change?
My advice is simple. Your subconscious mind has been programmed to either believe that there's a force somewhere, thereby you attract to you your dominant thoughts. Your dominant thoughts include that " all men wants sex n not commitment, therefore you attract such. But if you can consciously change how you see men n the world, you'll start vibrating in a new frequency, hence you start to attract the right men to you. But it's gonna take 21 to 90 days with total conscious effort to make this happen.
In case you can't grasp what I wrote, try and get books that have to do with mind power, law of attraction etc.
The Bible says through knowledge shall the just be delivered

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by sharone21(f): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lcf69:
Character matters.
Not true....many men want sex when dating....principled ladies will not marry as such or marry late...later in life, people will accuse her of not having good character.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by unbitchable(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bubblybee:
says a man. Yet you were a tenant in a woman's womb for 9months.... yimu...
Never a tenant!. A man ( my father) desposited his seed right in there for her to carry for the period of time.

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Czartega(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bubblybee:
and does the man who only wanna sleep with her and not actually date her have a good character?

She is hot naa... Making his tin to ding dong, and he's only human.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Davesaves(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Classyuniquebae:
Seriously guys, I'm one of those who does not believe in all these spiritual ish but about what the OP posted, I have a friend who experiences this and I have no goddamn explaination for it because to me , she has it all.... From a hot body shaped like an hour glass to being descent to being calm, collected , intelligent , madly talented but just can't keep a man .

In-between , she was my Coursemate and at a point in time , I had to house her when she had an accommodation problem for a period of one year .

We didn't for one day have a single misunderstanding as ladies ...( you know how girls can get when they live together ) She has an amazing character for real and hardly gets angry . Her maturity trips me but yet all men that come across her wants her for just her body and cuz of that she is still single till date !

They don't even wana get to know her !!! Each time we trekk to school , you see cars pulling up to talk to her ... Every day guys yet ....

So I think OP has a point .... It could be spiritual .

Some even go to the extent of asking her how much she wants for school and stuffs ...just to come spend a night in their place....
Pls connect me to her.. Pls. If all this things u stated here are true.. pls I want to meet her. I'm for real
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Elxandre(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Classyuniquebae:

How can a guy become rich without having future plans?
Is he a Yahoo boy or what? Lol

Anyway, if he's already rich, I think the question is quite pointless.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Chukapage:
story! They don't have "vision" but they're "Rich" ? How? Does it even correlate? Imagine Dangote having no vision ,would he still be Dangote ? Your contradicting yourself ooo . Unsuccessful people are those who don't have plans ,goals, visions, ambitions because from now till next 50yrs they'll be at a spot and they won't care because they got no real vision ,this kind of people can't be RICH ! Na your friend wey no get vision OOOO because their is no RICH man without vision because for him to be RICH he had VISION and worked towards it!

I understand you quite well . You just don't know the difference between being Rich and having a vision .

You can be rich but vision-less and you can be poor or struggling financially and still have a vision .

The difference is that some rich men as we all know did not work hard per say to get their money ( this point though does not stop one from having a vision whether you stumbled upon money or you worked hard for it )

I'm going to give you a practical example of the differences between being rich and not having a vision and being rich and having a vision and still being poor and having a vision .

1. A guy in Spain won a lottery of about 40 something million ( he didn't expect to win that or he did ) The first thing he did was to give his white chick a whooping sum of 15M to go for a body surgery cuz it was what she wanted and obviously she stuck with him when he had nothing.

He went ahead to host all his friends and bought cars for many people that he dimmed fit .He was cautioned by many people especially his best friend whom I knew but he didn't listen . 5 years down the line he now works in a frozen food company where he stands for 8 hours daily to slice chickens for a monthly salary of 300k. His girl friend left him and he has no single investment to his name.

2. Another guy who won same time the first guy won but lesser ... About 25 cashed his money and flew to Nigeria . He bought acres of land and buit about 2 hotels in different cities and went ahead to invest in one of the spainish Govt project ... Guess what? This guy is still living large till date .

Scenerio 1.

The second guy got 40M but had no vision and therefore could not sustain his money cuz he spends as he pleases with no future plans . You get the drift ? Being rich doesn't stop you from being vision-less especially some of the rich kids who are spending dividends from daddy's investment .

Scenario 2

He got only 25M but he had vision . He knew what he had planned ahead if he ever got money !!! You get the drift ?

Most times , poor men achieve more than rich guys cuz the poor guys take their time to think of the most important things to do when money comes but the rich guy who just stumbled upon money would spend it as he wishes thinking it would come again as usual especially some of the Yahoo boys. ( this point does not mean that we do not have reasonable G guys that invested well ) These guys tour the whole town with the latest chicks and spending money on clubs and champagne without a singing investment in the name of trying to show off ( with Benzes, Venzas that are liability) while a poor guy who earns just 60k in Agwara has saved for like 5 years and already had 2-3 plots of land in Agwara Lagos . ( An experience though)

So get your thinking straight ! Having money does not mean you would be rich till you die except if you have plans , visions and ideas of investments that can keep that money coming in as you are spending !

Many were rich but today they are poor and many were poor but today they are billionaires , something makes the difference and that vision is what my friend is looking for . She does not care if you are rich or poor , she just wants to know your plans for the future period .

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Chukapage(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Classyuniquebae:

I understand you quite well . You just don't know the difference between being Rich and having a vision .

You can rich but vision-less and you can be poor or struggling financially and still have vision . The difference is that some rich men as we all know did not work hard per say to get their man ( this point though does not stop one from having a vision whether you stumbled upon money or you worked hard for it ) I'm going to give you a practical example of the differences between being rich and not having a vision and being rich and having a vision and still being poor and having a vision .

1. A guy in Spain won a lottery of about 40 something million ( he didn't expect to win that or he did ) The first thing he did was to give his white chick a whooping sum of 15M to go for body surgery cuz it was what she wanted and obviously had stuck with him when he had nothing. He went ahead to host all his friends and bought cars for many people that he dimmed fit .He was cautioned by many people especially his best friend whom I knew but he didn't listen . 5 years down the line he is working in a frozen food company where he stands for 8 hours daily to slice chickens for a monthly salary of 300k. His girl friend left him and he has no single investment to his name.

2. Another guy who won same time the first guy won but lesser ... About 60M , cashed his money and flew to Nigeria . He bought acres of land and buit hotels in different cities and went ahead to invest in one the spainish Govt project ... Guess what? This guy is still living large till date .

Scenerio 1.

The second guy got 40M but had no vision and therefore could not sustain his money cuz he spends as he pleases with no future plans . You get the drift ? Being rich doesn't stop you from being vision-less especially some of the rich kids who are spending dividends from daddy's investment .

Scenario 2

He got only 60M but he had vision . He knew what he had planned ahead of he ever got money !!! You get the drift ?

Most times , poor men achieve more than rich guys cuz the poor guys take their time to think of the most important things to do when money comes but the rich guy who just stumbled upon money would spend it as he wishes thinking it would come again as usual especially Yahoo boys. Touring the whole town with the latest chicks and spending money on clubs and champagne while a guy who earns just 60k in Agwara has saved for like 5 years and already has 2-3 plots of land in Agwara Lagos .

So get your thinking straight ! Having money for not mean you would be rich till you die except if you have plans , visions and ideas of investments that can keep that money coming in as you are spending !

Many were rich buy today they are poor and many were poor but today they are billionaires , something makes the difference ,
this your scenerio is just 1% of cases how many people win lotteries?how many rich guys today won lotteries ? Are they even up to 1%? There is no free cash anywhere so MOST Rich men you see today worked,toiled and had visions for it again your scenerio is not even proper lottery? For you to be rich you need VISION. And I agree to the part were you said poor people too have vision and that's why they'll be RICH. Please don't use lottery as example again cos even for Naija upon all the millions of people playing bet,lotto, pool. They're even poorer than ever still getting poorer .For you to be Rich you need vision ,so saying a rich man has no vision is wierd .If he had no vision he would jejely be enjoying his "broke status" or "poverty" without caring.

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Chukapage:
this your scenerio is just 1% of cases how many people win lotteries?how many rich guys today won lotteries ? Are they even up to 1%? There is no free cash anywhere so MOST Rich men you see today worked,toiled and had visions for it again your scenerio is not even proper lottery? For you to be rich you need VISION. And I agree to the part were you said poor people too have vision and that's why they'll be RICH. Please don't use lottery as example again cos even for Naija upon all the millions of people playing bet,lotto, pool. They're even poorer than ever still getting poorer .For you to be Rich you need vision ,so saying a rich man has no vision is wierd .If he had no vision he would jejely be enjoying his "broke status" or "poverty" without caring.

I gave you that example to let you understand how someone can be rich without having a vision . Do not focus on the lottery cuz that isn't the main ish.

40M is a huge amount of money which most guys termed rich in Naija do not even have half of it in their account but look how he destroyed a life time opportunity .

Aside the lottery , rich guys without vision could misuse money and at the end of the day , they amount to nothing . You could be given money to open a shop and it becomes a mega success does not mean you planned on what to do with the money !!!

I'm done responding honey . Experience would teach you better . You fit soon jam dem guys ....sips my cold malt . LOL

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Chukapage(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Classyuniquebae:

I gave you that example to let you understand how someone can be rich without having a vision . Do not focus on the lottery cuz that isn't the main ish.

40M is a huge amount of money which most guys termed rich in Naija do not even have half of it in their account but look how he destroyed a life time opportunity .

Aside the lottery , rich guys without vision could misuse money and at the end of the day , they amount to nothing . You could be given money to open a shop and it becomes a mega success does not mean you planned on what to do with the money !!!

I'm done responding honey . Experience would teach you better . You fit soon jam dem guys ....sips my cold malt . LOL
lol instead of using Lottery ,you should have used YAHOO BOYS they're the only rich folks I know that don't have sense ,but I get where your coming from sha.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by CzarChris(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
hooha:

I once met this girl in a bank, she works there and was actually very pretty. I was like I think I can marry this one. But upon getting closer to her, you'll just find out that when asked to pick between her and a load of tard, you will happily ask for a full sewage truck. Her character and way of looking down on other people "below" her status was simply sickening.
Well, I had to take a few and call it quits. No psycho is gonna raise my kids.

2 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by generationz(f): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

I have heard of this in MFM camp many times. I believe those spiritual powers would make women exhibit some really nasty attitude that would chase the man away. I have heard other cases like the lady chasing the spouse in the dream always. So the man fled thinking she was Ogbanje. Another one that her spouse always dies weeks before all her marriages.

I still believe not all cases are spiritual, but some are. A lot of women chose their fairy tale stories & blame it on Spirits & village people when the problem lies in their own hands. Imagine Khloe BBN saying only Men with 3 houses & 3 cars can marry her. Shey that one village people?

And she will get what she wants I assure you because she knows what she wants.

When she gets it people will will ask why bad girls get the best.

Men are always yapping about how they can't marry a lady that doesn't have ass, boobs, fine face, degree, her own money bla bla bla.

We know that the until the 21st century there was nothing a woman could do about the first three. Even now, you need tons of money and beauty products to level up.

Women don't attack men for their choices. If anything, plastic surgeons are making so much money from women.

Why can't a lady also want what she wants?

Where you planning on toasting her that its paining you?

Only a man who was interested in her should feel a little bit pain when he reads that.

She knows the kind of men she wants and how to get them for herself.

Only poor men really complain about a woman wanting rich men.

When they become rich, they change completely and use their wealth to attack their own fellow men by using it to steal their girlfriends and wives.

I'm sure you people would have been happier of she had said she wants a guy that has one chair and one mattress. It feed your ego until you also level up.

Men are the most hypergamous. If you think I'm lying ask rich fathers why they only marry their daughters off to wealthy people?

Let's stop being two faced and leave people to want what they want.

As far as I'm concerned, the only mistake she made was saying it out.

We as humans are all hypocrites.

A girl will say she doesn't want men to want her for her looks. But she knows quite well if she didn't have those boobs and ass a dozen men wouldn't flock around her.

Of course it would be stupid for a guy to say on their first meeting "I want to f**k you for your ass*

Except she is a prostitute she will feel or pretend to be offended.

Same way a woman can't say out loud, " I want you for your money".

Deep down, the rich men know that without their money the beauties they frolic with now wouldn't even look at them.

Some even cheat on their wives who stood by them when they were wretched with these "classy" ladies.

Isn't that the same issue with rich African Americans who go on to marry white women who wouldn't take one look at them if they were in the ghetto.

Just marry within your level and have peace of mind.

Peace.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by healthserve(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
generationz:

And she will get what she wants I assure you because she knows what she wants.

When she gets it people will will ask why bad girls get the best.

Men are always yapping about how they can't marry a lady that doesn't have ass, boobs, fine face, degree, her own money bla bla bla.

We know that the until the 21st century there was nothing a woman could do about the first three. Even now, you need tons of money and beauty products to level up.

Women don't attack men for their choices. If anything, plastic surgeons are making so much money from women.

Why can't a lady also want what she wants?

Where you planning on toasting her that its paining you?

Only a man who was interested in her should feel a little bit pain when he reads that.

She knows the kind of men she wants and how to get them for herself.

Only poor men really complain about a woman wanting rich men.

When they become rich, they change completely and use their wealth to attack their own fellow men by using it to steal their girlfriends and wives.

I'm sure you people would have been happier of she had said she wants a guy that has one chair and one mattress. It feed your ego until you also level up.

Men are the most hypergamous. If you think I'm lying ask rich fathers why they only marry their daughters off to wealthy people?

Let's stop being two faced and leave people to want what they want.

As far as I'm concerned, the only mistake she made was saying it out.

We as humans are all hypocrites.

A girl will say she doesn't want men to want her for her looks. But she knows quite well if she didn't have those boobs and ass a dozen men wouldn't flock around her.

Of course it would be stupid for a guy to say on their first meeting "I want to f**k you for your ass*

Except she is a prostitute she will feel or pretend to be offended.

Same way a woman can't say out loud, " I want you for your money".

Deep down, the rich men know that without their money the beauties they frolic with now wouldn't even look at them.

Some even cheat on their wives who stood by them when they were wretched with these "classy" ladies.

Isn't that the same issue with rich African Americans who go on to marry white women who wouldn't take one look at them if they were in the ghetto.

Just marry within your level and have peace of mind.

Peace.

Babe let's leave all this e_fights a bit. I've been trying to reach you as I need some trucks urgently to haul some goods at Apapa. I no want begin dey enter sun go find trucks. Let's talk offline abeg. Business issue biko
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by generationz(f): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

I have heard of this in MFM camp many times. I believe those spiritual powers would make women exhibit some really nasty attitude that would chase the man away. I have heard other cases like the lady chasing the spouse in the dream always. So the man fled thinking she was Ogbanje. Another one that her spouse always dies weeks before all her marriages.

I still believe not all cases are spiritual, but some are. A lot of women chose their fairy tale stories & blame it on Spirits & village people when the problem lies in their own hands. Imagine Khloe BBN saying only Men with 3 houses & 3 cars can marry her. Shey that one village people?

You are right about not everything being spiritual.

Like if a girl doesn't take care of her looks, smells no man will want to approach her. Even men that smell will run grin

However, sometimes, on issues of character it is that demon that keeps making the men see nothing but that.

If people can do jazz to get people to sign documents, marry them, say good things in their favour then demons can also manipulate a potential suitor's mind against a lady.

I mean Ceecee spat fire on national Tv and now she is dating a well known celebrity.

Omarosa worked for Donald Trump and was one of the most direct women to appear on American national TV.

You need to google her interviews on YouTube and see how she talks to people who try to talk her down.

She has been married since 2017.

What about Naomi Campbell? She has been reported to have one of the nastiest attitude in the industry yet has never dated anything short of a millionaire.

Billionaires want her always.

I know these are celebs but there are some everyday people like that.

Truth is with that demon the attitude or whatever it chooses to push will always be the reason why they can't marry. Without it, the lady will meet men who like the attitude.

The one that hurts me more is when the men will be like "she is okay, and everything a man wants but I just don't like her." Then goes on to marry her direct opposite.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by healthserve(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
generationz:

You are right about not everything being spiritual.

Like if a girl doesn't take care of her looks, smells no man will want to approach her. Even men that smell will run grin

However, sometimes, on issues of character it is that demon that keeps making the men see nothing but that.

If people can do jazz to get people to sign documents, marry them, say good things in their favour then demons can also manipulate a potential suitor's mind against a lady.

I mean Ceecee spat fire on national Tv and now she is dating a well known celebrity.

Omarosa worked for Donald Trump and was one of the most direct women to appear on American national TV.

You need to google her interviews on YouTube and see how she talks to people who try to talk her down.

She has been married since 2017.

What about Naomi Campbell? She has been reported to have one of the nastiest attitude in the industry yet has never dated anything short of a millionaire.

Billionaires want her always.

I know these are celebs but there are some everyday people like that.

Truth is with that demon the attitude or whatever it chooses to push will always be the reason why they can't marry. Without it, the lady will meet men who like the attitude.

The one that hurts me more is when the men will be like "she is okay, and everything a man wants but I just don't like her." Then goes on to marry her direct opposite.

Madam. How far?

The thing is how many ladies know their actions and attitude are being influenced by demons deliberately so they won't marry. And that's what pushes suitors away

I'm looking for a thread where truck owners gather. We've met there a few times, I'm hoping you can point me to that thread abeg
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by generationz(f): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
healthserve:

Madam. How far?

The thing is how many ladies know their actions and attitude are influenced by demons. And that's what pushes suitors away

Bros calm down na.

I just saw your mail and I'm working on it.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by healthserve(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
generationz:

Bros calm down na.

I just saw your mail and I'm working on it.

That's what I wanted to hear. You go like love o. See as body dey shark you for this thread
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
A woman who is too beautiful with a hot body might find it difficult settling down cus the guy will not have rest of mind.there will be accusations and counter accusations.the guys go just dey think say-make j chop wetin I go chop go cus I know say people go son queue plenty for her corner.
Na my turn e reach,so make I chop before she go

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by generationz(f): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
healthserve:

That's what I wanted to hear. You go like love o. See as body dey shark you for this thread

Lol I'm only telling people who quoted me.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by healthserve(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
generationz:

Lol I'm only telling people who quoted me.

Hope we go seepicturesofcakeand wine 2020 o. No fall our hand
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by kingxsamz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Everything is spiritual In this country. Smh undecided

OP, it is spirit husband from the marine kingdom that is preventing guys from dating or getting married to them.
Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.