Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You (68063 Views)

Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by bluebay(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2019
That's what they called Loose .
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by healthserve(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2019
hooha:
Dealing with seductive spirit is good for a lady suffering from the crisis of people eager to sleep with her, but never wanting to date her. Some ladies go through this issue, and it could be heartbreaking at the later stage of their life; when they are set to marry, and all what guys want from them is sex.

I don't even mean sex while dating, which is wrong, but I mean people wanting to sleep with you alone and never wishing or wanting to date you. So no matter how you cook, dress, even dress decently, behave nicely, and so on, every guy or most guys see you as someone that will be sweet in bed. It is indeed terrible!!.

I will advise such ladies to pray and fast against the spirit of seduction in them. This kind of fasting may be for 7 days, with reading of the Bible and much prayers.

You are supporting Messi over Ronaldo and you think we will date you... Smh

2 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by sojayy(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2019
Ok
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by luminouz(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2019
Girls with huge assets are sometimes prey to this...
They always look good enough to fuq but guys are scared of marrying them due to fear of competition from other males.

If you see wetin some girls dey pack, you wonder how their husbands won't get jealous of the lustful stares from other men

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by smsreseller: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2019
Everything shouldn't be spiritualised though some ladies could suffer such in form of spiritual attack.

OP, not all men are sex-freak so if the lady in question dresses modestly and not sexually (advertising her endowment), and also exhibit noble character (virtuous); even sex-freaks would respect her and pray she can date them because they know that such a lady should actually be dated by a responsible guy.

7 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by jaxxy(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2019
Guys want to sleep with most gals, hers might just be more due to her looks or body structure. She simply needs to know what she wants, be wise and know how to deal with the pressure.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by livebyday(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2019
I think it's a function of the mindset of both ladies and the men in question

Firstly I have known and know ladies like this..and like a member said on the previous page character has alot to do with it..

Such ladies usually had a phase in their life when they assumed their bodies would get them everything and let's say due to age or exposure they realized the folly in this and changed.

Now here's the thing, such things from the past stick to you like a cologne, and you know what they say about your thoughts and mindset shaping you ? It's true .. such ladies who used their bodies to gain every advantage now have this aura all over them and irrespective of whatever change they have imbibed they still just give off that aura of easy lay, or easy lady and hence every man who comes around them.irrespective of how nice or toxic her character may have become.. will just usually want to sleep with her .. in a way it can be seen as poetic Justice or karma in effect but I have noticed this.

Another set of ladies with this aura are those who come from very extremely humble back grounds and hence have some sort of handicap in their quality of life .. for example she can't express herself properly or may be incapable of reading or writing now unfortunately Nigeria is a jungle or better yet the animal kingdom, and there are no saints in the animal kingdom, there's only lunch and dinner, wolves and sheep... the wolves eat the sheep in the animal kingdom. In this context such women are the sheep and the vile casanovas are the wolves whom are good at spotting such women and offering them false hope , " I will help you get a job" I'll send you to university" "I will open a business for you" etc they make these ladies promises knowing fully well these ladies have chronic inferiority complex hence these ladies are easy prey.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2019
Bubblybee:
and does the man who only wanna sleep with her and not actually date her have a good character?
are you the lady?

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by DeeMain(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2019
While OP might sound overly simplistic and superstitious, he is not totally out of order. Remember:

E= Mc2

Everything is energy.

If you agree with the above, then you should agree with this:

Everything is spirit.

Every behaviour or ability or capability or lack thereof has a spirit behind it, good or bad.

Bad energy, bad spirit. Good energy, good spirit. Seductive energy, seductive spirit.

Before you criticize this or the OP, pause and think.

5 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Praktikals(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2019
angry
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by hectorswag(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2019
4ckz:
This has nothing to do with spirit.

Some ladies are just no go area character wise, but have banging bodies.

I know one lady like that, my neighbor, a leader in her church, but when ever there is a trouble she must be in the center of it. We despise her a lot.
But she is hot though, if she lose guard, I go hit that cuchie and run for my dear life.

My guyyyy!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Billionsmith: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2019
It is only when a woman made herself available that a guy can sleep with her. Most women of good character and clear visions respect their body and they are not easily wooed to bed .

4 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by cahat89: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2019
yeah
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by deavicky(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2019
Boring
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2019
lomprico:
not true, most times she does not give attention to the one that really wants to date her.

You got it! Most time and this is 100%truth.

I respect your philosophy!

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by CSTR2: 9:12am On Dec 13, 2019
I have seen a case like that.
Good character, good job, pretty face, but guys would just fucck and go.

It took serious prayers for her to get married.

4 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 13, 2019
Religion is trully mental slavery, no wonder Karl Max called it 'opium of the Masses'. You ar ripe 4 marriage nd all d boys you come across don't want to marry u but want to bleep u, instead of u 2 work on urself by changing ur character nd d type of guys u role with instead u ar blaming it on an immaginary spirit. Continue

15 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 13, 2019
luminouz:
Girls with huge assets are sometimes prey to this...
They always look good enough to fuq but guys are scared of marrying them due to fear of competition from other males.

If you see wetin some girls dey pack, you wonder how their husbands won't get jealous of the lustful stares from other men
God bless petite ladies. Those who love us do for who we are not what we carry grin grin

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by luminouz(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2019
Billionsmith:
It is only when a woman made herself available that a guy can sleep with her. Most women of good character and clear visions respect their body and they are not easily wooed to bed .

NASO!!
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Flier: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2019
It happens to ladies that has large breast
Guys prefer to have sex with them than marrying them

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by luminouz(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2019
Ariza:
God bless petite ladies. Those who love us do for who we are not what we carry grin grin

Even though I have nothing against petite ladies, your running mouth on NL is enough to put me off.

Now goan make me breakfast ASAP! undecided

2 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by jasmine1600: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2019
Nothing is spiritual there, most women this days are empty and most men hate empty girls. Once they find out u have nothing to offer except ur body, they flee when they have enough.
Most of them are on Instagram n Facebook

11 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Mcslize: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2019
lomprico:
not true, most times she does not give attention to the one that really wants to date her.

Spot on, this is just the simple truth.

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2019
luminouz:

Even though I have nothing against petite ladies, your running mouth on NL is enough to put me off.

Now goan make me breakfast ASAP! undecided
You say what?
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by naijacentric(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I won't date you and won't sleep with you
God bless u sir women go dey fear u grin
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by PataAlhaja(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
hooha:
Dealing with seductive spirit is good for a lady suffering from the crisis of people eager to sleep with her, but never wanting to date her. Some ladies go through this issue, and it could be heartbreaking at the later stage of their life; when they are set to marry, and all what guys want from them is sex.

I don't even mean sex while dating, which is wrong, but I mean people wanting to sleep with you alone and never wishing or wanting to date you. So no matter how you cook, dress, even dress decently, behave nicely, and so on, every guy or most guys see you as someone that will be sweet in bed. It is indeed terrible!!.

I will advise such ladies to pray and fast against the spirit of seduction in them. This kind of fasting may be for 7 days, with reading of the Bible and much prayers.
[/s]

Fasting and Prayers kee you dia!

What's wrong in satisfying one's sexual and bodily needs without emotional attachments and the wahala that comes with it?

3 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by naijacentric(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2019
fF01:
Mountain of Fire preferably, dem deliverance legit!
scam na dem worse pass
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by naijacentric(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2019
talk2hb1:

Africa My Africa!!!
Africa and Seduction Spirit!!!
Africa My Africa!!!
Africa and 7Days Fasting!!!
Africa My Africa!!!
Africa and Sexy Body!!!
Africa My Africa!!!
asawo spirits reign supreme here o
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I don't believe in spiritism
Now ehnnnn
Guys are now becoming real niggarrrz They no longer believe in that crap called love and commitment or rather dating They now see women as swimming pool They just swim their own and move on
my nigga
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by naijacentric(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
OP just wait Atheist are coming for your head.

Prayer is the Key.
payer kee u dia
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Seriously guys, I'm one of those who does not believe in all these spiritual ish but about what the OP posted, I have a friend who experiences this and I have no goddamn explaination for it because to me , she has it all.... From a hot body shaped like an hour glass to being descent to being calm, collected , intelligent , madly talented but just can't keep a man .

In-between , she was my Coursemate and at a point in time , I had to house her when she had an accommodation problem for a period of one year .

We didn't for one day have a single misunderstanding as ladies ...( you know how girls can get when they live together ) She has an amazing character for real and hardly gets angry . Her maturity trips me but yet all men that come across her wants her for just her body and cuz of that she is still single till date !

They don't even wana get to know her !!! Each time we trekk to school , you see cars pulling up to talk to her ... Every day guys yet ....

So I think OP has a point .... It could be spiritual .

Some even go to the extent of asking her how much she wants for school and stuffs ...just to come spend a night in their place....

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.