Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You (68070 Views)

Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by King44(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

It has nothing to do with spiritism and it is not a problem associated with a particular woman
Most females now experience this alot because Now ehnnnn

Guys are now becoming real niggarrrz
They no longer believe in that crap called love and commitment or rather dating
They now see women as swimming pool
They just swim their own and move on
my ex who I was kinda committed to left me now I have got two as replacement, guys are now wiser when a girl leaves a guy for another guy summon the courage and say to yourself "it was your turn to chop and now it is another guys turn let go" chop and pass, be friends with her if she insist but don't let her get to you infact you can also be a friend to her bf if such opportunity present it self no grudge no dying over one girl just let it go, God works in mysterious ways let her go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by cococandy(f): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

Yes, the 2nd time.

Yet some guys can’t find wives -- A man in a good financial state will always find a woman willing to marry him, Ugly or not.

Or marry his money and not him.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by sweetrace(f): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Jaynom:

It is not "SEDUCTIVE SPIRIT" don't let SPIRITUAL MYTH derail you from the fact of the matter. How you dress MATTERS! What you ADVERTISE MATTERS!!. How you present yourself MATTERS O! You are not telling us the complete gist. I have female friends that complain about the same thing, "guys only want to sleep with us & nothing more" they say. If u see the types of suggestive photos they take eh? The types of clothes they wear. Most evenings they come out with T-shirts or nighties with No Bra! you think guys are BLIND or something? How you present yourself MATTERS!

I used to believe the above but not anymore. A lady who was my neighbor only dressed in a sexy way. She had massive boobs and took only pictures that had them spilling out of her top. She got married to a pastor before all her older siblings. A few months later, she took down all the sexy pictures from social media. This is about eight years ago and they are still happily married. Not everything is rational, like when it comes to the heart.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by luminouz(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ariza:
Awwwwwww ... This is beautiful. smiley

luminouz. you see your life? tongue
Lmaoooo...

Ok...take two for the road
kiss kiss
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by luminouz(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
cococandy:

Just stop talking already. undecided

How is ur lovely daughter by the way?
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
cococandy:

Actually this marry for money thing is overrated. Would a woman in Nigeria genuinely marry a broke person, Errm not sure.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by luvmijeje(f): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
livebyday:
I think it's a function of the mindset of both ladies and the men in question

Firstly I have known and know ladies like this..and like a member said on the previous page character has alot to do with it..

Such ladies usually had a phase in their life when they assumed their bodies would get them.everything and let's say due to age of exposure they realized the folly in this and changed

Now here's the thing, such things from the past stick to you like a cologne, and you know what they say about your thoughts and mindset shaping you ? It's true .. such ladies who used used their bodies to gain every advantage now have this aura all over them and irrespective of whatever change they have implored they just give off that aura of easy lay, or easy lady and hence every man who comes around them.irrespective if how nice or toxic her character may have become will just usually want to sleep with her .. in a way it's can be seen as poetic Justice or karma in effect but I have noticed this.

Another set of ladies with this aura are those who come very extremely humble back grounds and hence have some sort of handicap in the quality of life .. for example she can't express herself properly or may be incapable of reading or writing now unfortunately Nigeria is a jungle or like the animal kingdom there are no saints in the animal kingdom, there are only wolves and sheep and the wolves eat the sheep. In this context such women are the sheep and the vile Casanovas are the wolves whom are good at spotting such women and offering them false hope , " I will help you get a job" i I'll send you to university" etc they make these ladies promises knowing fully well these ladies have chronic inferiority complex hence these ladies are easy prey

So true. Let me add 3 more reasons men wants to sex and not date.

1. Desperation : Men can sense desperation from afar. No sensible person wants to date a desperate person because deep down, it feels like you are putting a gun to their dead and we all hate that.

2. Self hate : If you don't love yourself, you can never be happy . It is lack of self worth that will make you to judge yourself by the standard of men.

3. Environment : If you are constantly meeting men who don't see your worth, then it is time to change your environment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by King44(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
cococandy:

Yet some guys can’t find wives

Not him
Isn’t he married for like 2nd time?
still on still he got married and the third is even a beauty queen from Ethiopia bro get money, if she doesn't love you for you should would love you for your money love no love
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by luminouz(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ariza:
You say what?

Make me lunch babe!

Is this how to petitely take care of me? kiss
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by meobizy(f): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
It’s nature’s practical joke. Without people of this sort humans won’t reach the population we’ve achieved. Check every gathering of humans, there is at least one woman of this sort and five or more males. I’m not gay so a female will have to point those males out. Ehen, back to the female, men overwhelm her with interest and attention that she has to succumb to at least one — the most successful suitor. If it was in the days before contraceptives she’ll bear twenty children before the age of fifty five. No matter where she goes she’ll always attract interest from the opposite sex.

Attractive people are a dime a dozen but at that there are some so attractive you want nothing to do but carry their genes. Their characters mean nothing because survival always comes one way or the other so far the human in question breathes life.

It’s ugly people I pity the most especially women. It is sad to see what happens when they are in the presence of such highly desirable females. Well, to each his own. It’s the ugly ones one should coach to build confidence. Leave the extremely attractive ones to do their thing.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Lightangel65: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
We need the grace of God to overcome all temptations, we can't rely on our own abilities, why did you say deeper life girls are corrupt?
Bro read my statement I didn't. It was a reference to say that no matter the clothing you wear you can't prevent temptation you can only overcome it with God's help. Even in the most holy of people they still face temptation but they have Grace to overcome it
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Lightangel65: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
luvmijeje:

1. Desperation : Men can sense desperation from afar. No sensible person wants to date a desperate person because deep down, it feels like you are putting a gun to their dead and we all hate that.

2. Self hate : If you don't love yourself, you can never be happy . It is lack of self worth that will make you to judge yourself by the standard of men.

3. Environment : If you are constantly meeting men who don't see your worth, then it is time to change your environment.

A fact it's not some spirit that needs prayer, it's your attitude and self worth. you meet all kinds of people good or bad just that the bad outnumber the good
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by King44(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Classyuniquebae:
Seriously guys, I'm one of those who does not believe in all these spiritual ish but about what the OP posted, I have a friend who experiences this and I have no goddamn explaination for it because to me , she has it all.... From a hot body shaped like an hour glass to being descent to being calm, collected , intelligent , madly talented but just can't keep a man .

In-between , she was my Coursemate and at a point in time , I had to house her when she had an accommodation problem for a period of one year .

We didn't for one day have a single misunderstanding as ladies ...( you know how girls can get when they live together ) She has an amazing character for real and hardly gets angry . Her maturity trips me but yet all men that come across her wants her for just her body and cuz of that she is still single till date !

They don't even wana get to know her !!! Each time we trekk to school , you see cars pulling up to talk to her ... Every day guys yet ....

So I think OP has a point .... It could be spiritual .

Some even go to the extent of asking her how much she wants for school and stuffs ...just to come spend a night in their place....
blood of jazebel but the one I experienced her own flaw is her beauty she thinks her beauty could get her exactly what she wants and missed the right and serious man for the Bleep boys in town now she is still single but she is nice though but does not listen to good advice so adamant so I would say attitude, mindset, dressing and how you present yourself to men matters
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by mechanics(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lightangel65:

Bro read my statement I didn't. It was a reference to say that no matter the clothing you wear you can't prevent temptation you can only overcome it with God's help. Even in the most holy of people they still face temptation but they have Grace to overcome it
Okay bro, i understand your point clearly now, but you mentioning corrupt deeper life sisters and Muslim sisters wearing hyjap was not a good point, anybody can be tempted no matter the church he or she attends.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by healthserve(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
generationz:

This has nothing to do with that my friend

There is a spirit like this and people actually get deliverance from it.

How do I know?

The testimonies speak for themselves.

The next one becomes serious. The Exes call to apologize.

These things are mysteries.

Been trying to reach you. We need to have business talks on trucking
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Sammy011(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
Classyuniquebae:

Firstly she is not proud and dresses decently as well . As for the high taste ish, she really does but not like looking for a rich or financially stable guy. She said one of her problems is that she can't find a man with a vision . That even most rich guys simply do not have any plans or visions for their lives . They just want to make money and talk of how sexy she is and all of that .

I literally forced her to give this rich guy a chance and for like 2 months it was going well . According to her , the guy seems to be intellectually ok for her as their conversations were very engaging and they both share mind blowing ideas until she asked the guy about his future plans , visions and passion .

The guy lost it . He was like " what kinda stupid question is that ? That why does he really need to start making plans for his future when he is thinking of how to make money ? Lol

She came home crying ,saying she can't deal with these men . Like "where did I go wrong ? I'm about graduating but I've plans for my life. Why is it so difficult to get a sensible man ? "

So you see what I mean by she has a high taste but not on the negative side.

Okay, I think i have met people like this, the truth is that they have a lot of plans and vision in their head and they know a lot, most guys refer to them as' they know too much', these set of ladies don't get the men they want easily because sincerely the men they want in their life are usually already hooked up.

My advice is that she should start living her vision now, by start living her vision, i mean she should start working on her vision, the right guy for her will surface eventually.
Otherwise it will take her long time to meet the man that share the same vision with her.

Less i forget 'Making money' is also a vision to those men she met, it is just that their vision is different. I wish her the best.

2 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by loswhite(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bubblybee:
and does the man who only wanna sleep with her and not actually date her have a good character?
lol.... idiot turn to the man....
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Jaynom(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
sweetrace:

I used to believe the above but not anymore. A lady who was my neighbor only dressed in a sexy way. She had massive boobs and took only pictures that had them spilling out of her top. She got married to a pastor before all her older siblings. A few months later, she took down all the sexy pictures from social media. This is about eight years ago and they are still happily married. Not everything is rational, like when it comes to the heart.
She married a "Pastor". What does that even mean? Isn't Biodun Fatoyinbo a Pastor?
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Bubblybee: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
unbitchable:

it's a man's world
says a man. Yet you were a tenant in a woman's womb for 9months.... yimu...
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by jclassiq(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
hooha:
Dealing with seductive spirit is good for a lady suffering from the crisis of people eager to sleep with her, but never wanting to date her. Some ladies go through this issue, and it could be heartbreaking at the later stage of their life; when they are set to marry, and all what guys want from them is sex.

I don't even mean sex while dating, which is wrong, but I mean people wanting to sleep with you alone and never wishing or wanting to date you. So no matter how you cook, dress, even dress decently, behave nicely, and so on, every guy or most guys see you as someone that will be sweet in bed. It is indeed terrible!!.

I will advise such ladies to pray and fast against the spirit of seduction in them. This kind of fasting may be for 7 days, with reading of the Bible and much prayers.

And when God delivers them they should proceed and have sex while dating abi?
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by sweetrace(f): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Jaynom:

She married a "Pastor". What does that even mean? Isn't Biodun Fatoyinbo a Pastor?

And?
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by nlPoster: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
hooha:
Dealing with seductive spirit is good for a lady suffering from the crisis of people eager to sleep with her, but never wanting to date her. Some ladies go through this issue, and it could be heartbreaking at the later stage of their life; when they are set to marry, and all what guys want from them is sex.

I don't even mean sex while dating, which is wrong, but I mean people wanting to sleep with you alone and never wishing or wanting to date you. So no matter how you cook, dress, even dress decently, behave nicely, and so on, every guy or most guys see you as someone that will be sweet in bed. It is indeed terrible!!.

I will advise such ladies to pray and fast against the spirit of seduction in them. This kind of fasting may be for 7 days, with reading of the Bible and much prayers.

Neither gender is guiltier than the other.

Both need reorientation.

A lady looking for husband should check the type of men she moves with, are they the marrying type, what are their goals, are they in a relationship, is she having sex with a man who is not ready to marry her, does she offer sex quickly to men, has she checked if the man or men she's interested in, are ok with her background, etc etc.

Fasting and prayer are also recommended in addition to all these. Plus a personal relationship with God.

A matchmaking service might be of help. If you let people know you're trying to get married and finding it difficult.

For some or many women, men might see them as sex objects through no fault of their own but for various other reasons.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by livebyday(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
luvmijeje:

I couldn't have said it better myself
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by CoolAmbience(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bubblybee:
and does the man who only wanna sleep with her and not actually date her have a good character?

Abeg, ask am again.

This rate at which men misbehave is alarming.

You can't date her but can sleep with her....isn't that's idiocy?
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Joe4real1988(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Classyuniquebae:
Seriously guys, I'm one of those who does not believe in all these spiritual ish but about what the OP posted, I have a friend who experiences this and I have no goddamn explaination for it because to me , she has it all.... From a hot body shaped like an hour glass to being descent to being calm, collected , intelligent , madly talented but just can't keep a man .

In-between , she was my Coursemate and at a point in time , I had to house her when she had an accommodation problem for a period of one year .

We didn't for one day have a single misunderstanding as ladies ...( you know how girls can get when they live together ) She has an amazing character for real and hardly gets angry . Her maturity trips me but yet all men that come across her wants her for just her body and cuz of that she is still single till date !

They don't even wana get to know her !!! Each time we trekk to school , you see cars pulling up to talk to her ... Every day guys yet ....

So I think OP has a point .... It could be spiritual .

Some even go to the extent of asking her how much she wants for school and stuffs ...just to come spend a night in their place....
If she is cool as u claimed, can u link us up!!!!
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Angeltjazz2017(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Donaldoni:
Sorry

most girls don't really mean to settle down. they want it in mind but they go against it by looking for prepared soup man.

if you refused to stick with one now I pray may you not regret it later.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by macfish101(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
positivelord:
Op there is nothing to pray there...if a girls physical look is good enough to attract men as you said,what will keep them is CHARACTER.
most men attracted to a girl wants to sleep with her as quickly as possible, but while he waits and put more effort to realize that,he naturally observe the girl. The character of the girl will make him stay even after sleeping with her ..(now the CHARACTER here means, stubborn, nice,kind,easy-going, smart
funny courageous,secretive, arrogant e.t.c) any combination of these characters keeps a man. Remember one man meat is another man poison.
Rasta, ya vibration smooth. Tell dem bomboclat watta' gwan.

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Everything must not be attributed to spirits or demons or this and that. The first simple step is for the lady to genuinely look inward and reflect on her character. Her character might just be the repulsive factor.
She cud be beautiful hence people gets attracted to her but her character might just be a consistent turn off. Maybe anger. Maybe temper, disrespect, lies, mannerless acts, promiscuity, unguarded flirtations, monetization of relationship etc.
If she doesn't have major character issues and yet struggle with this problem, then one might want to look at it from a religious perspectives. Her family line, foundation, etc could be examined too[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Personal3214: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
see below
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
chigoizie7:

Introduce me to that your friend if she is igbo

Yes she is Igbo . From Anambra to be precise. I need her permission to do so and I don't know how she would feel if she finds out about this( I mean writing about her on this forum)

She might accuse me of terming her situation a spiritual one . Lol. Let me find a way around this first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.