Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. (6687 Views)

Observation About A Friend Wife Comment During Sex / Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Lol, me slide into your DM? Don't worry honey I'm going into your pant sad

YOU?
Oh..no.. Why, why, why?
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by bonnyhope: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
In my short time here as a member ( though been here as a guest since 2015) I observed that the guys here are easily irritated and get provoked at the slightest opportunity. I mean...I feel its uncalled for especially as this is a faceless forum.

I grew up knowing guys to be very discreet but these days especially in this forum, guys talk recklessly and gossip a lot too. They also dont mind their business.
Is it a comradeship thing here or what? An identity? Hmm....

I also [b]observed non of the members live in Ikoyi, VI, and nice places [/b]one can easily relate with...guess I joined the wrong forum after all. Reason I feel like a square peg in a round hole like one in an entirely different circle of people. Hmmm...

If you come at me with your usual rantings, I won't be surprised.

GOLD DIGGER
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

So its YOU?.... Oh...my God!!!!
Ha...I'm finished.
What you said about guys not living ikoyi and VI is very immature and that's why I said what I said.
I also mentioned you on another person's thread where you made sense and I commended you instead of bashing.

I hope your free heart meets a better person than me!
I'm not a good person because of what I posted on a faceless forum, you're being myopic if you ask me
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

YOU?
Oh..no.. Why, why, why?
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by vikithor(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
GabrielYulaw:
I am not faceless, I don't hate women and matter of fact consider them to be goddesses who never fart or smell. I don't get angry here, and prefer not to engage cos most Nairaland members reason like lobotomized idiots. Where I live is not Ikoyi, but it is not a dog kennel either smiley
Do you owe any/this Eve any explanations?
Of what to say,how you say it nor where you live?never seen any superior human whose residence makes him more importantly than what's the content of his brain.If she lives in ikoyi,fine,but does she pay tax? The higher tax evaders from states record is ikoyi v.I,lekki residents.
Its only in zoogeria that freedom of speech is nicknamed hate speech, here,everyone is free as air to their views.
Madam,bia here,wetin drag u come nairaland? Here, you can't manipulate guys' minds as you and many are doing on the street,here on NL,boys are no more boys,boys are men,full blown men with biabia,here we receive lessons on how to treat you Eves 'well' and our lecturer na Ubunja De Great!
Are you subscribing for our men to tell us what we should say, nne,just park well face front.

Btw,if you want to learn how to drive very well call or text the nos below
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

What you said about guys not living ikoyi and VI is very immature and that's why I said what I said.
I also mentioned you on another person's thread where you made sense and I commended you instead of bashing.

I hope your free heart meets a better person than me!
I'm not a good person because of what I posted on a faceless forum, you're being myopic if you ask me

Please I'll really appreciate it if you stop mentioning me. Gosh!

Let's pretend yesterday's chat never happened. And yes, my free heart guide me through. It's only a short while.
As for you, may your deceitful and lie riddled heart lead you to your type. #likebegatlike.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Please I'll really appreciate it if you stop mentioning me. Gosh!

Let's pretend yesterday's chat never happened. And yes, my free heart guide me through. It's only a short while.
As for you, may your deceitful and lie riddled heart lead you to your type. #likebegatlike.
How did I lie to you? how did I deceive you?
Well I'm just surprised to hear these from you.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
It's okay then, I will just pretend that we never met...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note) / True Meaning Of Love / Photo:must See!,the Relationship Between Boys And Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.