Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. (6676 Views)

Observation About A Friend Wife Comment During Sex / Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by luminouz(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Can't blame her. That's her life ambition

I believe she is just trolling sha...cuz her statements are weird!

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
rezky:

With reference to the bolded., what does living in ikoyi has to do with characters/attitudes guys display on the platform?
How can you tell if most of the irritated and provoke guys are not from the said location?
Will it be wrong with if you relate with people out of your circle.?
because i'm not understanding..', there is droplet of madness in every area.
My advice for you is simple.., just take a back sit as i do., read the stories or news on the platform and move to the next 1., no be must make you comment.
Read for the laughs, learning and knowledge...and comment when it matters. grin

Hmmm...word!
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by luminouz(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
J111333:
"I also observed non of the members live in Ikoyi, VI, and nice places one can easily relate with...guess I joined the wrong forum after all"
...this phrase simply paints a picture of what she looks like.
A gold digger to me. undecided

The sister called me a broke guy cuz she said she wanted to pay her bills and I told her to pay them herself.

I still believe she is trolling cuz no normal girl would come out and tag her bills my responsibility. Mama was even quoting Regina Daniels marrying Nwoko as a case study of responsible men. grin

9 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Cutehector(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
xendra:
you are so right my dear, and some that claim to live in such places as VI are Audio
you know, you've still not changed. wink

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
luminouz:

The sister called me a broke guy cuz she said she wanted to pay her bills and I told her to pay them herself.

I still believe she is trolling cuz no normal girl would come out and tag her bills my responsibility. Mama was even quoting Regina Daniels marrying Nwoko as a case study of responsible men. grin

You see? Exactly what I'm saying.

Since you've reduced yourself to a sissy gossiping all over the place, why didn't you explain from the beginning what prompted that statement from me.

I commented on a post about virginity and this Ibadan rat mentioned me saying he's a virgin. I then jokingly said I'll blow you o. Virgin kor to which he said do I want to try him to know if he's one or not.
I then said that is the least of my worries now that he should drop it.
He then asked me, what are my worries
I said, as if you can solve it
I then went ahead and told him my bills are my worries for now that i got bills to pay. That was all. And the next thing he and his broke ass guys started calling me names and stuffs even up to when I was in church. I just ignored them after replying only one of them.

Look I work for my money. I dont depend on men but God and He has been faithful.

If I even need financial assistance, and need to ask from a man, I have whte dudes who can give me but I chose not to.
So how will I start asking a Nairalander to pay my bills when I know how majority of you are?

Please i already warned you not to mention me again and quit following me. I'm done with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Oladimejjy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
OP you are an idiot sorry to say!!!
Leaving in Ikoyi or VI make someone intelligent or have manners...... And please how old are you if I may ask MISS Ikoyi.... I have relate with many guys here on nairaland and from what I see most of them have jobs and are doing fine.

6 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by luminouz(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Since you've reduced yourself to a sissy gossiping all over the place, why didn't you explain from the beginning what prompted that statement from me.

I commented on a post about virginity and this Ibadan rat mentioned me saying he's a virgin. I then jokingly said I'll blow you o. Virgin kor to which he said do I want to try him to know if he's one or not.
I said, as if you can solve it then wenr ahead and told him
My bills are my worries for now that i got bills to pay. That was all. And the next thing him and his broke ass guys started calling me names and stuffs even up to while I was in church. I just ignored them after replying only one of them.

Look I work for my money. I dont depend on men but God and He has been faithful.

If I even need financial assistance, and need to ask from a man, I have whte dudes who can give me but I chose not to.
So how will I start asking a Nairalander to pay my bills when I know how majority of you are?

Please i already warned you not to mention me again and quit following me. I'm done with you.

So I'm now an Ibadan rat,not broke again? grin

Look at my antecedents on this forum,I never called you names,that's not my thing. I just told you my mind,to pay your bills yourself. Other guys might have called you names thou.

Like I said before, you must be trolling because the way you conclude your posts show no cohesion at all. You put out posts inviting comments yet you get ticked off when these guys mention you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oladimejjy:
OP you are an idiot sorry to say!!!
Leaving in Ikoyi or VI make someone intelligent or have manners...... And please how old are you if I may ask MISS Ikoyi.... I have relate with many guys here on nairaland and from what I see most of them have jobs and are doing fine.

Another frustrated Nairalander.please ladies take notes. Reason I dont reply to many DMs in my box.
Some of these guys can cut a lady and use for ....or act like the PH guy cos from the way they sound, it's not good to be in their midst.
Will soon excuse myself from here cos this place is so toxic. Damn!

3 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
luminouz:

So I'm now an Ibadan rat,not broke again? grin

Look at my antecedents on this forum,I never called you names,that's not my thing. I just told you my mind,to pay your bills yourself. Other guys might have called you names thou.

Like I said before, you must be trolling because the way you conclude your posts show no cohesion at all. You put out posts inviting comments yet you get ticked off when these guys mention you.

How can you go about spreading faulse news that I was begging you to pay my bills and now claim you didn't call me names?
Let this be the last youll ever say such about me. I never and will never ask you to pay my bills. Only told you my worries where you asked me what it was thinking i was joking with a human being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by emmaodet: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
In my short time here as a member ( though been here as a guest since 2015) I observed that the guys here are easily irritated and get provoked at the slightest opportunity. I mean...I feel its uncalled for especially as this is a faceless forum.

I grew up knowing guys to be very discreet but these days especially in this forum, guys talk recklessly and gossip a lot too. They also dont mind their business.
Is it a comradeship thing here or what? An identity? Hmm....

I also observed non of the members live in Ikoyi, VI, and nice places one can easily relate with...guess I joined the wrong forum after all. Reason I feel like a square peg in a round hole like one in an entirely different circle of people. Hmmm...

If you come at me with your usual rantings, I won't be surprised.
A lot of nairalanders are staying in nice places in nigeria and some abroad.
Also, i believe most nairalanders are the average/common nigerians you see on the street on your day to day activities, so it is normal if most are not rich or living in high brow area.
About them gossiping - sis it is a faceless forum and a good opportunity for a lot of people to vent their hidden anger about life since they will be called names and shamed in real life unlike women.
About been harsh - the truth is a lot of them have gotten their hand's burnt severally in different relationships and can only vent their anger here.

5 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by luminouz(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

How can you go about spreading faulse news that I was begging you to pay my bills and now claim you didn't call me names?
Let this be the last youll ever say such about me. I never and will never ask you to pay my bills. Only told you my worries where you asked me what it was thinking i was joking with a human being.
Lol...you still don't get me,do you?

Remove your emotions and reason with me. You type with lots of insults and that shows me I got to you.

I told those I quoted that you were likely trolling(not serious) with your 'notice-me' comments. They lacked reasoning and as such I took them as the comments of a troll.

Whether your worries are genuine or not, I dont care...I was just being polite.

N.B: I never said you begged me for anything. Your emotions are getting the best of you.

10 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
emmaodet:

A lot of nairalanders are staying in nice places in nigeria and some abroad.
Also, i believe most nairalanders are the average/common nigerians you see on the street on your day to day activities, so it is normal if most are not rich or living in high brow area.
About them gossiping - sis it is a faceless forum and a good opportunity for a lot of people to vent their hidden anger about life since they will be called names and shamed in real life unlike women.
About been harsh - the truth is a lot of them have gotten their hand's burnt severally in different relationships and can only vent their anger here.

Ok. Thank you Sir.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
luminouz:

Lol...you still don't get me,do you?

Remove your emotions and reason with me. You type with lots of insults and that shows me I got to you.

I told those I quoted that you were likely trolling(not serious) with your 'notice-me' comments. They lacked reasoning and as such I took them as the comments of a troll.

Whether your worries are genuine or not, I dont care...I was just being polite.

N.B: I never said you begged me for anything. Your emotions are getting the best of you.

Take a walk already!!!!
Nobody invited you here in the first place. You just seeking my attention and I dont have a spare to give. So scamper off now!

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by luminouz(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Take a walk already!!!!
Nobody invited you here in the first place. You just seeking my attention and I dont have a spare to give. So scamper off now!

Lmaoooo...

You will soon learn that the best way to survive here is to never take things serious. If I can get to you and make you lose control on a simple issue like this, then nairaland is not the place for you. You're too soft.

10 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by AfroKnight: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
charliboy654:
A forum with over 2 million people and you say non live in vi, do u realize celebrities, politicians, Nigerians in diaspora are on this forum.
Wetin dey the vi sef, there are just average Nigerians. Living in vi doesn't mean you are intelligent.

Exactly.

She comes across as one of those babes looking to escape hardship through marriage. I believe that’s why the threads about broke but entitled babes, hit her different. Not hating on anyone’s hustle.

Some NL members (MrCork, for example grin) live in decent neighbourhoods around the world. Na VI and Ikoyi dey shack her.

It must be a reactionary jab, anyway. NL guys must have touched a nerve.

Hantie, no vex.

12 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 16, 2019
AfroKnight:

Exactly.

She comes across as one of those babes looking to escape hardship through marriage. I believe that’s why the threads about broke but entitled babes, hit her different. Not hating on anyone’s hustle.

Some NL members (MrCork, for example grin) live in decent neighbourhoods around the world. Na VI and Ikoyi dey shack her.

It must be a reactionary jab, anyway. NL guys must have touched a nerve.

Hantie, no vex.

For your info uncle and those saying I'm struggling to enter VI or Ikoyi through marriage, I was born and brought up in Ikoyi. Awolowo Road. At the Island marternity hospital by a white doctor from a well to do home by the grace of God.

I only mentioned those places cos I know most of us who were brought up there are well behaved and I can easily relate with them as we share same sense of humour. And not bush like you who only know how to bash people.

I only wanted like minds.

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
In my short time here as a member ( though been here as a guest since 2015) I observed that the guys here are easily irritated and get provoked at the slightest opportunity. I mean...I feel its uncalled for especially as this is a faceless forum.

I grew up knowing guys to be very discreet but these days especially in this forum, guys talk recklessly and gossip a lot too. They also dont mind their business.

I also observed non of the members live in Ikoyi, VI, and nice places one can easily relate with...guess I joined the wrong forum after all. Reason I feel like a square peg in a round hole like one in an entirely different circle of people. Hmmm...

The too-serious guys/men that you want are very selective in giving their opinions on NL

Most of us that you see or that exchange words with you on every thread are wounded lions,,,,if you know, you know.

Concerning DMs, some responsible guys prefer giving you response privately,,,,so don't miss out
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by AfroKnight: 12:59am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

For your info uncle and those saying I'm struggling to enter VI or Ikoyi through marriage, I was born and brought up in Ikoyi. Awolowo Road. At the Island marternity hospital by a white doctor from a well to do home by the grace of God.

I only mentioned those places cos I know most of us who were brought up there are well behaved and I can easily relate with them as we share same sense of humour. And not bush like you who only know how to bash people.

“...by a white doctor...” oshey grin

Things that seem important to people these days ehn. There are points I’d love to argue, but not now, not with this persona (that I’m enjoying) and not with someone who would say something like that to prove a moot point.

cheesy This forum was designed for anonymity, so I go leave matter for Matthias.

Like I said earlier, Hantie, ẹ má binú.

12 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by fk001(m): 1:45am On Dec 16, 2019
charliboy654:
A forum with over 2 million people and you say non live in vi, do u realize celebrities, politicians, Nigerians in diaspora are on this forum.
Wetin dey the vi sef, there are just average Nigerians. Living in vi doesn't mean you are intelligent.

Lol abeg just ignore the dearrange girl. Maybe she just pop out from her village this year and think that ikoyi and VI are the most beautiful places on earth.

Or maybe she thinks that ikoyi is small as her village square that she must know everyone living there.

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by fk001(m): 1:50am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I said, as if you can solve it
I then went ahead and told him my bills are my worries for now that i got bills to pay. That was all. And the next thing he and his broke ass guys started calling me names and stuffs even up to when I was in church. I just ignored them after replying only one of them.

Oh oh oh oh this must be the girl Audio dating that Poland guy, probably she changed her moniker.

How did i know it was her? Because of her obsession with white dudes.

12 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by fk001(m): 1:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Sha I blame the guys that DM girls on a faceless forum like nairaland. I have never done that and I will never do it.

The girls that I have in my domain are more than enough for me.

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Godfrey858(m): 2:15am On Dec 16, 2019
Abeg clients no dey here
mumu, you dey find guys that are living in V.I and lekki
Person wew get chewing gum brain did you read all that before posting GOLDDIGGER

it's a forum, we are here to say and talk about things and you re referring it as gossip if you don't like it, abeg go there are more than 2millions users
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 16, 2019
I stay in wuse, abj. Hope I'm qualified too. Stop talking like someone who just popped out from a cave. There are lots of intelligent, brilliant, responsible and well to do guys here. There are also fools, "ass lickers" sissies, etc here. I'm glad that I joined NL. Before, I used to be a very "nice guy" but now I'm getting wiser and I'm seeing the results. So there are smart and intelligent and well to do people everywhere, just be open minded

7 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by johnkey: 3:33am On Dec 16, 2019
This OP is a big empty headed broke dumb hoe seeking attention..
I'm typing from Lekki phase 2

8 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by LadySwitz: 6:34am On Dec 16, 2019
ko

5 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Tallesty1(m): 6:46am On Dec 16, 2019
Romanoff:

Sad thing is, most of these clowns bashing women here can't even walk up to such women in real life.
Enough of this already, I hate to see it.

Sometime ago, I think I was in my early twenties then when I had a little misunderstanding with one fair lady like that on Facebook and guess what she said?

"I don't blame you at all, I blame Facebook. It's Facebook that gives you guys the mouth to talk anyhow to women you can't say pim in their presence offline"

I am this person who has zero fear when it comes to speaking my mind even if you're a governor's daughter so I accepted the subtle challenge.

I searched for her with my second account, sent a friend request and she accepted.

We got chatting.

At a point we met and I discovered that she's the type that can't say pim before a man. Did I say man?

I was a boy that time...

Despite being well ahead of me age-wise, she still found it difficult to communicate her feelings/problems the right way.

It was after a couple of dates with her that I decided to reply her Facebook comment.

The rest no concern you.

The point here is, gone are the days when guys are scared to talk to women. Fact is, most beautiful hot and endowed ladies out there have this one kid they love but he's tired of doing them.

Go to most markets in NG, guys don't just talk to women, they grab them.

Unah go dey here dey brag like unah dey live inside unapproachable light but nah small children we dey send to call unah before the invention of messengers

11 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by femi4: 6:46am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Your opinion is not 100% correct. The drive for likes and shares on their post is also responsible for why they type recklessly
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Romanoff(f): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2019
Tallesty1:
Enough of this already, I hate to see it.

Sometime ago, I think I was in my early twenties then when I had a little misunderstanding with one fair lady like that on Facebook and guess what she said?

"I don't blame you at all, I blame Facebook. It's Facebook that gives you guys the mouth to talk anyhow to women you can't say pim in their presence offline"

I am this person who has zero fear when it comes to speaking my mind even if you're a governor's daughter so I accepted the subtle challenge.

I searched for her with my second account, sent a friend request and she accepted.

We got chatting.

At a point we met and I discovered that she's the type that can't say pim before a man. Did say man?

I was a boy that time...

Despite being well ahead of me age-wise, she still found it difficult to communicate her feelings/problems the right way.

It was after a couple of dates with her that I decided to reply her Facebook comment.

The rest no concern you.

The point here is, gone are the days when guys are scared to talk to women. Fact is, most beautiful hot and endowed ladies out there have this one kid they love but he's tired of doing them.

Go to most markets in NG, guys don't just talk to women, they grab them.

Unah go dey here dey brag like unah dey live inside unapproachable light but nah small children we dey send to call unah before the invention of messengers

Oga, I'm not your Facebook girl.

I respect myself physically, I am an independent tailor who pays her bills using her brain, sewing machine and her expertise. I come online to learn and interact.

Many people, especially guys come here to hate on women, most are enjoying it cause it is a faceless forum but I will say it again, most of the women haters here can't walk up to half the women they bash here physically.

Why do I think so?

Many of the guys here are consumed by their frustrations, past heart break, bitterness, add unemployment to it and then bad upbringing.

No woman should come to this forum hoping to find a serious relationship, na one chance you go enter las las.

3 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by jackals(f): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2019
Most of them are even broke ASF. One decided to take me out last week Sunday after consistent begging from his side. He started complain about how he's been meeting gold diggers in the past. he was trying to manipulate me. he took me to a place. The idiot couldn't afford to buy wine of #18,500 and claimed to be working o. In this age and time, you can't afford to spend 30k on a woman you want to impress, shame. Had to block the idiot before he waste my Time. and I conclude in my mind" no pussy for him"
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Sankabson(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2019
Hello!! grin.

Op sure gonna regret opening this thread. I hope you’re ready for them.

Between, If I may ask. What’s your purpose on Nairaland ? That’ll determine why response to your post..

Because, in all great stuff and information on Nairaland, na only man wey Dey livefor Ikoyi- lekki - Ajah you fit reason. You can do better Ma..

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Yahman1(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

U forgot to add White Nurses too cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. / See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl / #bbnaija: Watch As Venita Gives Sir Dee A Hand Job In Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.