Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. (6684 Views)

Observation About A Friend Wife Comment During Sex / Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Lonelypacifist6: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
In my short time here as a member ( though been here as a guest since 2015) I observed that the guys here are easily irritated and get provoked at the slightest opportunity. I mean...I feel its uncalled for especially as this is a faceless forum.

I grew up knowing guys to be very discreet but these days especially in this forum, guys talk recklessly and gossip a lot too. They also dont mind their business.
Is it a comradeship thing here or what? An identity? Hmm....

[b]I also observed non of the members live in Ikoyi, VI, and nice places one can easily relate with...[/b]guess I joined the wrong forum after all. Reason I feel like a square peg in a round hole like one in an entirely different circle of people. Hmmm...

If you come at me with your usual rantings, I won't be surprised.
Because we'll tell you where we live on a forum full of different people? This is ridiculous just say you're looking to spend the rest of year in a a rich man's house some generous people might invite you, I'm not feeling Altruistic today I'll take something in return.

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by walex2(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Can't blame her. That's her lwife ambition
please a landlord in Opebi Ikeja and a tenant in VI or IKOYI whatever, which one is better? like for Opebi Landlord and share for Ikoyi/VI tenant

3 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
In my short time here as a member ( though been here as a guest since 2015) I observed that the guys here are easily irritated and get provoked at the slightest opportunity. I mean...I feel its uncalled for especially as this is a faceless forum.

I grew up knowing guys to be very discreet but these days especially in this forum, guys talk recklessly and gossip a lot too. They also dont mind their business.
Is it a comradeship thing here or what? An identity? Hmm....

I also observed non of the members live in Ikoyi, VI, and nice places one can easily relate with...guess I joined the wrong forum after all. Reason I feel like a square peg in a round hole like one in an entirely different circle of people. Hmmm...

If you come at me with your usual rantings, I won't be surprised.
Welcome to this beer Parlour known as Nairaland..
What do you care for??

People are not serious here.. Everybody just want to bash one another undecided
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:
Most of them are even broke ASF. One decided to take me out last week Sunday after consistent begging from his side. He started complain about how he's been meeting gold diggers in the past. he was trying to manipulate me. he took me to a place. The idiot couldn't afford to buy wine of #18,500 and claimed to be working o. In this age and time, you can't afford to spend 30k on a woman you want to impress, shame. Had to block the idiot before he waste my Time. and I conclude in my mind" no pussy for him"
30K?? Pu what??
Is this Nairaland or Codedruns.com?? shocked shocked shocked shocked cry

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
LadySwitz:

#18,500 wine?

Sis, sorry this thread isn't for you. Move it to the ashawo section

We are talking something of great importance here and how to curb d menance...you are bringing issue about who took you out and didnt buy suya for you and what not.

How old are you sef? cry
grin grin grin

See the kind of entitlement she has on top another person's money. Wetin chinedu no go see for shop sef

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by xendra: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Cutehector:
you know, you've still not changed. wink
grin grin and I'm not even trying
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Bro please I beg you in the name of whatever you hold dear, stop embarrassing your ancestors. Are you this ugly that you are just begging someone you meet on a faceless forum for a date!
This girl may be a short and ugly girl that you can't even recommend for your worst enemy. Learn to act with some dignity, I know this is a faceless forum but pretend like you've got class even if that's far from the truth!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

ROFLOL����...Mehnnnn....because I beat you to it now, you begin pity the man I'll marry?. Its always like that. When men feel you're more intelligennt than them, complex issues sets in and they begin withdraw instead of standing up to the challenge. My ex once told me, I'm afraid you're smarter than me. Babe you know too much. and this was someone I was thinking would help sharpen and broaden my knowledge but he shyed away. Well I cant condone itiboribor as a partner cos I want the most intelligent and brilliant children who will stand out per excellence.
I pity some men of this generation. Just little brain storming with a lady, you chicken out. OYO.

I can never and will never have problems with my husband. Yes!
Drama girl shocked shocked shocked
You take everything seriously. Chai undecided
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

He.. See correct guy ooo. This your response is making me melt for you already. Very mature in dealing with a supposedly fellow man like you.

You won my heart dear. I'm really humbled and glad to know we still sensible men on this forum. Hm! Nice response!

Errmmm..am I free to DM you? Hope youll not disappoint o. I'll send you my number, don't worry.
The most dramatic girl on NL shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Balogunodua(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lol
So living in Vi or Ikoyi makes you better or more educated than those living in Ajegunle, well you are wrong, and talking about bashing on nairaland doesn't mean one is ignorant, most of us bashing eachother here on nairaland are educated and well behaved in the real world, but when we come to nairaland we become warlords, kings etc. Even on twitter or facebook people bash eachother, you might have come across many nairalanders without even knowing cause it a freeworld, i get bashed on nairaland but i don't take it serious so i will advise you to do the same.

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by jackals(f): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
I can see broke guys all over my mention since morning. Many of who can't even afford boxers. Guys like you are buying estates for a Lady, but the only thing most of you has gotten is a rotten dick. most of u can't even sex well on bed sef. boring set of people . Mtchew
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by finalboss(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Shashar:
Lol,to be honest with you, you are only worth a bottle of Fanta and meatpie 100naira.Ladies that are worth 18500 wine, don't spend time online calling people broke,they are busy improving themselves grin and making their own cool cash,am sure if they remove your kitty-Cat,you will become worthless cos that the only thing you have to offer
Fact
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by sacx: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:
Most of them are even broke ASF. One decided to take me out last week Sunday after consistent begging from his side. He started complain about how he's been meeting gold diggers in the past. he was trying to manipulate me. he took me to a place. The idiot couldn't afford to buy wine of #18,500 and claimed to be working o. In this age and time, you can't afford to spend 30k on a woman you want to impress, shame. Had to block the idiot before he waste my Time. and I conclude in my mind" no pussy for him"

Wonderful homo sapien shocked cheesy
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Fabuloski(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

ROFLOL����...Mehnnnn....because I beat you to it now, you begin pity the man I'll marry?. Its always like that. When men feel you're more intelligennt than them, complex issues sets in and they begin withdraw instead of standing up to the challenge. My ex once told me, I'm afraid you're smarter than me. Babe you know too much. and this was someone I was thinking would help sharpen and broaden my knowledge but he shyed away. Well I cant condone itiboribor as a partner cos I want the most intelligent and brilliant children who will stand out per excellence.
I pity some men of this generation. Just little brain storming with a lady, you chicken out. OYO.

I can never and will never have problems with my husband. Yes!
To be honest, I don't care about your topic because it's somehow but this trend with iLegend is funny, I didn't expect the guy to change the correction to that. It's hilarious
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Fabuloski:

To be honest, I don't care about your topic because it's somehow but this trend with iLegend is funny, I didn't expect the guy to change the correction to that. It's hilarious

Lol...see me o. Just change the thing for me because I corrected him. It made really laugh too.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Cutehector(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
xendra:
grin grin and I'm not even trying
well... I pray you see the light someday
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

My dear....aziiiinnn...you needed to see how they bashed one girl who announced that she was leaving the forum earlier today. It was just so unsettling that I began to wonder the aim of this forum.

Could it be the economy?
I really don't think this is the best place to make friends seriously.

We could be friends...
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by iLegendd(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Lol...see me o. Just change the thing for me because I corrected him. It made really laugh too.

I think my 6 hours' sleep is manageable.

You said there was a mistake. Could you screenshot it and explain. There was no mistake there, but you wanted to score a point. Point the mistake and I'll clarify you — you may learn something new today.

Let's keep the conversation mature and not a fight of intellect.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
iLegendd:

I think my 6 hours' sleep is manageable.

You said there was a mistake. Could you screenshot it and explain. There was no mistake there, but you wanted to score a point. Point the mistake and I'll clarify you — you may learn something new today.

My dear, let forget about that one. Its already past. I don't like dwelling much on the past.
But if you insist.. It was where you said 'one' takes the sound of /u/. Remember?
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by iLegendd(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Fabuloski:

You should've just ignored than resurrecting a dead conversation. There was no mistake there. The girl wanted to play smart by pointing something that isn't wrong.

At that time, I needed some sleep, so I didn't want to go into any discussion, but now, I'm ready to have it handled.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by iLegendd(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

My dear, let forget about that one. Its already past. I don't like dwelling much on the past.
But if you insist.. It was where you said 'one' takes the sound of /u/. Remember?

Now you're talking. How many sound does "U" have?

List all of them and I'll finally explain to you why what is in the book is correct.

Modified: My only disappointment will be if you chicken out from this wonderful conversation of finding the truth. I only debate when I know I'm right. So, let's handle this — it won't take time. Waiting for you.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
iLegendd:

Now you're talking. How many sound does "U" have?

List all of them and I'll finally explain to you why what is in the book is correct.

Modified: My only disappointment will be if you chicken out from this wonderful conversation of finding the truth. I only debate when I know I'm right. So, let's handle this — it won't take time. Waiting for you.

Letter u represents only the long /u:/ as in spoon in phonetics. While this /ʊ/ represents the short oo as in cook.

Incase you're referring to the u' as in umbrella in phonics, it is just a mere spelling symbol because phonics doesn't deal with speech sounds but basically vowels and consonants used in spelling and reading and the 'u' in umbrella when viewed phonetically is merely representing the central vowel / ^/ which sounds /ae/ which you should have used to describe the sound of 'one' and not the letter 'u' you put there.

Use the phonetic symbol to explain a phoneme and not a spelling symbol.

Hope its clear enough
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by iLegendd(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
I blame this reply on Fabuloski. If he hadn't resurrected the topic and you replying him, I wouldn't have come back here to tell you why you were wrong.

One thing about me is: I don't like arguing or debating with women and if I do, love to make the woman win even if she's wrong.

When it comes to intellect, women always feel they are more intelligent than men and any man who tries to make a woman feel less intelligent, she'll hate him and term him "ARROGANT."

This, with feeling sleepy made me stop arguing and allow her feel like a winner even though I know I'm the winner and will always be. #Lol.

So, back to handling the wrong correction she pointed out.

1. There wasn't any mistake there
2. She just wanted to feel good by pointing out something as a mistake.

I said, "The number 1, in phonetic transcription, uses the short "u" vowel sound /ʌ/." This is to say, one = /wʌn/.

The letter "u" can serve as a long vowel sound, a short vowel sound, a schwa sound, and a mysterious last one which will serve as an assignment for the Op for challenging me. #Smile.

The short vowel symbol is /ʌ/ and you can find it words like

1. But /bʌt/
2. Cut /kʌt/
3. One /wʌn/ and so on...

I don't want to go too deep before I end up turning this to a lecture hall.

The pictures below will handle the rest.

That is what I said in the screenshots above, but she called it a mistake. Even though this isn't my major in school and I learned it myself, I could give you a 2 hours lecture for 200k on it, but if your brain can't carry it, then we switch to "sex" which I know your brain can carry. #Smiles.

Please, don't take what I wrote personally, I'm playful, blunt, and honest like that. That is trait of a Rivers men — go figure.

Stay blessed and don't argue with me next time. #Kisses&Hug.

3 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by iLegendd(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Letter u represents only the long /u:/ as in spoon in phonetics. While this /ʊ/ represents the short oo as in cook.

Incase you're referring to the u' as in umbrella in phonics, it is just a mere spelling symbol because phonics doesn't deal with speech sounds but basically vowels and consonants used in spelling and reading and the 'u' in umbrella when viewed phonetically is merely representing the central vowel / ^/ which sounds /ae/ which you should have used to describe the sound of 'one' and not the letter 'u' you put there.

Use the phonetic symbol to explain a phoneme and not a spelling symbol.

Hope its clear enough

You tried, but kindly go back to your school and ask for a refund. They filled your brain with archaic theories. You need to be updated. #Smile.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
iLegendd:

You tried, but kindly go back to your school and ask for a refund. They filled your brain with archaic theories. You need to be updated. #Smile.

Bye.

Nice one. At least better than you whos new School but doesn't know the difference between phonics and phonetics.

Letters are not sounds. Its your likes that go about confusing students that AEIOU are vowels.

Imagin you claim you have a book and you're saying 'one' sounds 'U'. Its You who needs to go and get a refund from wherever you did this cut and paste phonetics course. Or you come let me tutor you.

Its your type that will pronounce her as (hair).

Here's my number 6. Call me to hear perfect British accent and diction. Not the mirage you people go about speaking and teaching students.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by iLegendd(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Nice one. At least better than you whos new School but doesn't know the difference between phonics and phonetics.

Letters are not sounds. Its your likes that go about confusing students that AEIOU are vowels.

Imagin you claim you have a book and you're saying 'one' sounds 'U'. Its You who needs to go and get a refund from wherever you did this cut and paste phonetics course. Or you come let me tutor you.

Its your type that will pronounce her as (hair).

Here's my number 081841. Call me to hear perfect British accent and diction. Not the mirage you people go about speaking and teaching students.

No, I have a girlfriend already and she is good in bed, so I won't call — I don't want you to fall in love. #Smile.

Please, remove your number before someone else calls you and claims to be me. Oh, you're focused on BrE while I'm focused on AmE with some mixture BrE.

Now is see the confusion. All the same, have a sweet night sleep, honey.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
iLegendd:
I blame this reply on Fabuloski. If he hadn't resurrected the topic and you replying him, I wouldn't have come back here to tell you why you were wrong.

One thing about me is: I don't like arguing or debating with women and if I do, love to make the woman win even if she's wrong.

When it comes to intellect, women always feel they are more intelligent than men and any man who tries to make a woman feel less intelligent, she'll hate him and term him "ARROGANT."

This, with feeling sleepy made me stop arguing and allow her feel like a winner even though I know I'm the winner and will always be. #Lol.

So, back to handling the wrong correction she pointed out.

1. There wasn't any mistake there
2. She just wanted to feel good by pointing out something as a mistake.

I said, "The number 1, in phonetic transcription, uses the short "u" vowel sound /ʌ/." This is to say, one = /wʌn/.

The letter "u" can serve as a long vowel sound, a short vowel sound, a schwa sound, and a mysterious last one which will serve as an assignment for the Op for challenging me. #Smile.

The short vowel symbol is /ʌ/ and you can find it words like

1. But /bʌt/
2. Cut /kʌt/
3. One /wʌn/ and so on...

I don't want to go too deep before I end up turning this to a lecture hall.

The pictures below will handle the rest.

That is what I said in the screenshots above, but she called it a mistake. Even though this isn't my major in school and I learned it myself, I could give you a 2 hours lecture for 200k on it, but if your brain can't carry it, then we switch to "sex" which I know your brain can carry. #Smiles.

Please, don't take what I wrote personally, I'm playful, blunt, and honest like that. That is trait of a Rivers men — go figure.

Stay blessed and don't argue with me next time. #Kisses&Hug.

Aaaahahaha...after going through my correction he now modified it but still not getting it right. Try harder next time.

Which one is short 'u' sounding /^/again? Hahahaaa... This phonetics course is not for everybody abeg ehn...before you kolo ooo.. Damn!
This your explanation is totally wrong.
Dont worry. Na small small. O?
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by jackals(f): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
iLegendd:

No, I have a girlfriend already and she is good in bed, so I won't call — I don't want you to fall in love. #Smile.

Please, remove your number before someone else calls you and claims to be me. Oh, you're focused on BrE while I'm focused on AmE with some mixture BrE.

Ilegend, Just STFU and go and sleep. broke boys like you thinking they've got a choice
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by iLegendd(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:

Ilegend, Just STFU and go and sleep. broke boys like you thinking they've got a choice

I'm sorry for being broke. I sincerely apologize.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
iLegendd:

Not on your life! Fall in love with you? Hmm...you nor pass.
Anyways... Your matter jut dey make me laugh cos you've really tried so hard today but ended up even worse than when the whole thing began. Take heart.its one of those things.
Dont try to push any further.
Gracias.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by iLegendd(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Aaaahahaha...after going through my correction he now modified it but still not getting it right. Try harder next time.

Which one is short 'u' sounding /^/again? Hahahaaa... This phonetics course is not for everybody abeg ehn...before you kolo ooo.. Damn!
This your explanation is totally wrong.
Dont worry. Na small small. O?

Modify? I didn't modify after posting, but if you doubt, then no problems. I can probably tell you that I'm the most honest or at least, second most honest person you can find here on NL.

You like drama and I'm a producer of drama, but I'll let you go. I no want make you cry for my head this night. #Smile.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Romanoff:

Friends?

Forget it o. The worse place to even find them are on Romance and celebrity section.

Sad thing is, most of these clowns bashing women here can't even walk up to such women in real life.

Same as the girls forming posh here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Bleep Her? / My Boyfriend Is Obsessed With His Late Girlfriend / EDO Girls Are Cool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.