Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. (6688 Views)

Observation About A Friend Wife Comment During Sex / Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Sankabson(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:
Most of them are even broke ASF. One decided to take me out last week Sunday after consistent begging from his side. He started complain about how he's been meeting gold diggers in the past. he was trying to manipulate me. he took me to a place. The idiot couldn't afford to buy wine of #18,500 and claimed to be working o. In this age and time, you can't afford to spend 30k on a woman you want to impress, shame. Had to block the idiot before he waste my Time. and I conclude in my mind" no pussy for him"
18,500 on a wine ??

Tell me, Can your DAD or Relative get you that easily ?? Apa Ni E.

Naija minimum wage on a wine ?? grin

9 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by jackals(f): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2019
Sankabson:
18,500 on a wine ??
Another broke idiot spotted. Many of you are just broke alpha male. simple
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Sankabson(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2019
If I may ask Ms Opera. What are you doing for living ?

I’ll say this to You. Ole ni e! O need Ko change ironu e Ko to pe O.. grin

jackals:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Tallesty1(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2019
Romanoff:

Oga, I'm not your Facebook girl.
You can't dear. You're still a girl and she's a woman.

Romanoff:

I respect myself physically, I am an independent tailor who pays her bills using her brain, sewing machine and her expertise. I come online to learn and interact.
Thank God for that

Someone seeing your comments will think you sit right inside the holy of the holies

Romanoff:

Many people, especially guys come here to hate on women, most are enjoying it cause it is a faceless forum but I will say it again, most of the women haters here can't walk up to half the women they bash here physically.
The mistake again.

Where does the bashing take place mostly? Romance section right? How many women do we have there?

A handful

So it's mostly guys bashing girls for fun but you lots take it serious.

Girls here do bash guys too and we don't take it to heart because we know it all ends here.

And yes, a lot of relationships are going on well behind the scenes.

Please note that these bashers and the bashed have organized parties where they came together to eat, drink and be merry.

Like I said earlier, everything ends here.

I am yet to see a woman in romance section that a Romance section guy can't walk up to.

Maybe because I am not active enough or maybe because the woman still comments like a girl.

Romanoff:
]
Why do I think so?

Many of the guys here are consumed by their frustrations, past heart break, bitterness, add unemployment to it and then bad upbringing.

And the ladies have have jobs, no heartbreaks, no hate nor bitterness, no frustration, and to crown it all, they were all raised by angelic parents?

You amuse me.

Romanoff:

No woman should come to this forum hoping to find a serious relationship, na one chance you go enter las las.
A lot of ladies here won't agree with you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by luminouz(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:
Most of them are even broke ASF. One decided to take me out last week Sunday after consistent begging from his side. He started complain about how he's been meeting gold diggers in the past. he was trying to manipulate me. he took me to a place. The idiot couldn't afford to buy wine of #18,500 and claimed to be working o. In this age and time, you can't afford to spend 30k on a woman you want to impress, shame. Had to block the idiot before he waste my Time. and I conclude in my mind" no pussy for him"

Lmaoooooo...
You're making the OP look bad with this post biko.

Wine of 18,500 and 30k to impress you? Fear God naaaaaa...

I believe you dey joke sha.

5 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by luminouz(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2019
Sankabson:
18,500 on a wine ??

grin grin grin

She is not serious I believe.

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by samdavjustin(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:

Maybe he thought you’re not worth #18,500 wine, nah coke Dey rush you undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by YourTitties: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2019
GreenMist21:
YourTitties this is how a good boy behaves. smiley

K

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by zexy2030(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
In my short time here as a member ( though been here as a guest since 2015) I observed that the guys here are easily irritated.....
I also observed non of the members live in Ikoyi, VI, and nice places.
It's illogical to have such generalization of character where there are 2,383,807 registered members and users.
I'm sorry your observation is not factually correct but conclusively senile.

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2019
fk001:

Oh oh oh oh this must be the girl Audio dating that Poland guy, probably she changed her moniker.

How did i know it was her? Because of her obsession with white dudes.

What do you mean? Its even getting worse than I thought.
Do I know you from Adam? Who changed moniker and is obsessed with white dudes?
See how a man has time to be trailing someone on a faceless forum..hmmm...
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by zexy2030(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2019
xendra:
you are so right my dear, and some that claim to live in such places as VI are Audio
Why desiring a life you can't afford yourself?
Fools die of desires then sluts are slaves of desires.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by zexy2030(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2019
Romanoff:
Frustrated, heartbroken and women hating men na him full here o.
My dear, I guess you are not yet in a suitable relationship. I guess u r still searching, your curiosity makes you take their words on this faceless forum so personal. wink
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by YourTitties: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:

Clap for yourself. Wine of N18,500 mtchew. If this is what you gold dig I mean chicken change then you should be ashamed of yourself. Others are selling their pussy for real estate and here you are complaining of a guy that couldn't buy you a wine of N18,500. Oloshi. Get out! For your mind you be classic girl. Classic ko oloshi ni.

I blame the idiot that was begging to take you out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2019
Yahman1:

U forgot to add White Nurses too cheesy

Which white would agree to work in Nigerian hospital as a nurse. I said doctor. Mind you, sacarsm noted.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Alfather: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2019
Romanoff:

Friends?

Forget it o. The worse place to even find them are on Romance and celebrity section.

Sad thing is, most of these clowns bashing women here can't even walk up to such women in real life.
walking up to a woman is a matter of choice to a man, many of you in my street are LovePeddler except the maraid ones, that what piss men off most of the time, no woman is to gallant to approach. Who is a woman that a man should be mindful of. To be frank money is sweeter than woman.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by zexy2030(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

My dear....aziiiinnn...you needed to see how they bashed one girl who announced that she was leaving the forum earlier today. It was just so unsettling that I began to wonder the aim of this forum.

Could it be the economy?
I really don't think this is the best place to make friends seriously.
The race of life is personal, what works for a close pal, may not work for you. Her decision is personal, why are you so defensive like its a job this Monday morning.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Yahman1(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Which white would agree to work in Nigerian hospital as a nurse. I said doctor. Mind you, sacarsm noted.
Oh, my bad, just a white Doctor. Glory be God smiley
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Alfather: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:

Idiot i can mine yur skull for that 18k. Money sweet pass woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2019
Newguyhere:
no mind that cum rag bro.
She's looking for cheap attention.
Most of them are prostitutes/evening newspapers looking for clients and husbands respectively.

Remember what goes around comes around.
Going about calling ladies evening newspaper and all what nots. One day you too will have female children a.d somebody will call them that. You might think its nothing but then youll have come off age and understood life better then youll remember this day.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Christiana24: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2019
cry
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2019
fk001:

Lol abeg just ignore the dearrange girl. Maybe she just pop out from her village this year and think that ikoyi and VI are the most beautiful places on earth.

Or maybe she thinks that ikoyi is small as her village square that she must know everyone living there.

Hmmm...you dont deserve my attention. So none given.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by zexy2030(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

My dear....aziiiinnn...you needed to see how they bashed one girl who announced that she was leaving the forum earlier today. It was just so unsettling that I began to wonder the aim of this forum.

Could it be the economy?
I really don't think this is the best place to make friends seriously.
This is how we know addicts.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
I stay in wuse, abj. Hope I'm qualified too. Stop talking like someone who just popped out from a cave. There are lots of intelligent, brilliant, responsible and well to do guys here. There are also fools, "ass lickers" sissies, etc here. I'm glad that I joined NL. Before, I used to be a very "nice guy" but now I'm getting wiser and I'm seeing the results. So there are smart and intelligent and well to do people everywhere, just be open minded

Those I'm referring to know themselves and have responded and reacted accordingly. So no need stressing any thing or trying to stand out.
If you're not one of those, you're not. Simple!
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:
State of these girls, smh

3 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by jackals(f): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2019
YourTitties:

Clap for yourself. Wine of N18,500 mtchew. If this is what you gold dig I mean chicken change then you should be ashamed of yourself. Others are selling their pussy for real estate and here you are complaining of a guy that couldn't buy you a wine of N18,500. Oloshi. Get out! For your mind you be classic girl. Classic ko oloshi ni.

I blame the idiot that was begging to take you out.

you're broke. but instead of you to accept it, you're here whining your life away. broke idiot
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2019
johnkey:
This OP is a big empty headed broke dumb hoe seeking attention..
I'm typing from Lekki phase 2

Hmmm....am I surprised? No!. I'm sure its Aja Jakande.or Aja Ilaje you're typing from cos most of you there claim lekki but you dont sound it. Imagin what just came out your thought and you put it into writing. You this Sissy of a man.
Please give chance for correct lekki GS.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2019
Romanoff:

Oga, I'm not your Facebook girl.

I respect myself physically, I am an independent tailor who pays her bills using her brain, sewing machine and her expertise. I come online to learn and interact.

Many people, especially guys come here to hate on women, most are enjoying it cause it is a faceless forum but I will say it again, most of the women haters here can't walk up to half the women they bash here physically.

Why do I think so?

Many of the guys here are consumed by their frustrations, past heart break, bitterness, add unemployment to it and then bad upbringing.

No woman should come to this forum hoping to find a serious relationship, na one chance you go enter las las.

when you say "many" which could also means "most" guys here come to hate on women it sounds illogical, cos most guys here do av gf, some of us get more sef ,so who are the gurls we date , is it not the same gurls( colleagues,school mate ,neibors, rev sisters) that walk our streets that are on nairaland. so where is the hatred, before you discard it as hate speech/bash did you consider if these words are true, callin women 4 wat dey her is nt bash its jus the bitter truth, anyone sayin she is different is inconsequencial.
Most gurls on NL are fake, claiming what they are not, every gurl here as a job & independent, never ask men 4 money n only has one bf,celibate ... so does it mean those gurls living in our world are not on NL.
lemme start with you, upload ur picture let see why we can't walk up to you, i guess most gurls here are 6.5ft cos that is d only tin that can scare me or most guys off. why shuld any reasonable man b lookin fr a woman on a faceless forum.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2019
LadySwitz:
Ikoyi or VI?? smiley

Babe, this place is not a 'Lagos community Forum'.

Nairaland...we talking about all and sundry...home and abroad, blacks,mixed races, whites, aliens, etc

On this forum, i have interacted with purpose driven and intelligent dudes.

It's just that nairaland isn't what it used to be like in the past. Now, it's filled with mostly underaged, high school kids,mentally deranged persons, micro phalluses frustrated dimwits,heart broken persons that only come here to pour out their frustration on pple and what have you?!

The economy?...yea, the economy also play a key role in these madness we see here. SARS, DSS ,EFCC chasing boys up and down especially the 'illegitimate hustling' guys. With the current surge in food prices...some can't even afford a plate of food a day...so they come here to devour like lions.
Most are depressed and looking for who to bash and feel relieved(short term).

Some here have been school and mentored by their mentors that women are not worth it and should be bashed at any given opportunity. Some were raised in a dysfunctional family so they tend to carry those physical and emotional traits to nairaland (quite evident in their posts/comments).

Nairaland to some of these guys is the only place they can come bash, flex muscles and spread their toxicity cos in reality they can't even stand up to a flying cockroach. grin

Make i stop here biko

Lol������
In fact! You nailed it. But make dem take am easy now..
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by LadySwitz: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:

#18,500 wine?

Sis, sorry this thread isn't for you. Move it to the ashawo section.

We are talking something of great importance here and how to curb d menance...you are bringing issue about who took you out and didnt buy suya for you and what not.

How old are you sef? cry

4 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2019
grin grin grin this is called "putting a hoe inside a hole" Thanks for helping us guys with the bashing!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2019
LadySwitz:

#18,500 wine?

Sis, sorry this thread isn't for you. Move it to the ashawo section.

We are talking something of great importance here and how to curb d menance...you are bringing issue about who took you out and didnt buy suya for you and what not.

How old are you sef? cry
] grin grin grin this is called "putting a hoe inside a hole" Thanks for helping us guys with the bashing!!!
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

] grin grin grin this is called "putting a hoe inside a hole" Thanks for helping us guys with the bashing!!!
In fact you have impressed me this morning. Seems you are a reasonable lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note) / True Meaning Of Love / Photo:must See!,the Relationship Between Boys And Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.