Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

True Life Confession Of A 400level Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Confession Of A 400level Student (1969 Views)

How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Confession Of A 400level Student by DiegoNakel(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2019
I want to share a story, it's a confession from a friend. True life story and not a fiction. Whatever you conclude is your own conclusion. Words in this story might be graphical (18+) but I would try to use alternative words, No efisi just paraphrasing.

So this guy 400 level (Let's use Kingsley) went over to a praise night with his friends, not because they wanted to praise but they just wanted to chyke babes as normal.

Kingsley and his friends were seated at the back just to make people laugh, joke at people while the service was going on. When it was time for preaching, you know how it could boring. So they kept using the preacher to play for him to round up fast but baba didn't mind, he kept preaching. Even if they were doing all the ajasa to make the pastor end the sermon.

So after the preaching, pastor sent of the ushers to go call Kingsley to wait after the service but he didn't want to wait because of what he did while sermon was going on. As so he had to leave because he didn't want the pastor to lament.

Before the end of the service, the pastor sent another usher to remind Kingsley not to go. After consultation with his friends, they knew what all these pastors just want to persuade you and collect money from you. So he held 2k with him to meet the pastor after service.

After service he went to see the pastor, the pastor asked him about his father and he said his father died since he was like 10 and there was no reason for his sickness... He was young and wouldn't know. From that point he knew where the pastor was heading to, Kingsley knew it was time for mind play and so he hardened his heart.

The pastor told him his father died of prostitution, spirit that got him through sex. So at this point, Kingsley felt like hitting the pastor and was not ready to take shit from anyone all in the name of God.

The pastor continued by saying that he was going to die soon and its the same spirit that would kill him. In Kingsley's mind he was just thinking that the pastor should just tell him amount for things to buy, so that he would be able to negotiate with the pastor and drop ₦2000.

Finally, the pastor said the spirit is coming tomorrow and that he shouldn't sleep with the woman... "Ogbeni pastor, right now I don't have a girlfriend and there's no lady that has a sex appointment with me tomorrow, all I want to do tomorrow is to continue with my project", he said so in his mind but his reaction didn't hide it. With anger, Kingsley gave the pastor ₦2000 and he rejected it.

Fast forward to the next day while he was trying to gather resources for his project, a female friend called him (His ex, they only dated online).
The girl was like "Kingsley, I'm in your school. I came for the ongoing program out church is holding. I want to come see you, I would be leaving the next day.

First instinct of a man is to look for everywhere possible to get the girl so he can have his take of her jungle before she goes. He has seen her picture but he has never seen such sexiness. They jumped on a bike and on their way home he remembered what the pastor had said and immediately all his sex hormones died instantly.

Wait, could that pastor words be true or is this just a coincidence but he would not want to tell the girl to go like that. In his house, he tried to maintain a distance between them. After welcoming her with a drink and some snacks. She started trying every seduction pattern, but Kingsley kept on refusing. Till it became a battle of "give me dick, no I won't, leave me alone, no I won't, you must sex me today".

Local man was tired and wanted to shout rape, then she left him. All the beauty had turn something else, her seductive eyes were turning red. Then the final plot twist in this saga was when she asked "Who told you"

Did Kingsley just heard "who told you"? He inquired to know why she asked and she kept on asking. He later told her he met a pastor, the babe was like "God saved you, coz you would have died three days after the sex"

Fast forward, Kingsley was scared. He tried running out but the door didn't open. He knelt down and started begging with catarrh running down his nose. Then she asked if has Plantain and he said he has many plantain but they are unripe. Kingsley was ready to cook and has started using MA for her. She said she preferred it unripe, Kingsley went inside and packed 6 pieces. The lady started eating it like goat without peeling it, then she left.

Kingsley has left home and has not returned.
It's a true story.
So learn if you want to learn, Sha don't go and be sexing any girl you see.

But just think about it, what if he didn't have plantain at home?
Better start buying plantain.
Some people would start asking what the plantain is for?
Do I know?
Am I the girl?
Please if you do know, share with us

Mods help push it to the Frontpage.
Re: True Life Confession Of A 400level Student by Ikjosh04: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2019
DiegoNakel:
I want to share a story, it's a confession from a friend. True life story and not a fiction. Whatever you conclude is your own conclusion. Words in this story might be graphical (18+) but I would try to use alternative words, No efisi just paraphrasing.

So this guy 400 level (Let's use Kingsley) went over to a praise night with his friends, not because they wanted to praise but they just wanted to chyke babes as normal.

Kingsley and his friends were seated at the back just to make people laugh, joke at people while the service was going on. When it was time for preaching, you know how it could boring. So they kept using the preacher to play for him to round up fast but baba didn't mind, he kept preaching. Even if they were doing all the ajasa to make the pastor end the sermon.

So after the preaching, pastor sent of the ushers to go call Kingsley to wait after the service but he didn't want to wait because of what he did while sermon was going on. As so he had to leave because he didn't want the pastor to lament.

Before the end of the service, the pastor sent another usher to remind Kingsley not to go. After consultation with his friends, they knew what all these pastors just want to persuade you and collect money from you. So he held 2k with him to meet the pastor after service.

After service he went to see the pastor, the pastor asked him about his father and he said his father died since he was like 10 and there was no reason for his sickness... He was young and wouldn't know. From that point he knew where the pastor was heading to, Kingsley knew it was time for mind play and so he hardened his heart.

The pastor told him his father died of prostitution, spirit that got him through sex. So at this point, Kingsley felt like hitting the pastor and was not ready to take shit from anyone all in the name of God.

The pastor continued by saying that he was going to die soon and its the same spirit that would kill him. In Kingsley's mind he was just thinking that the pastor should just tell him amount for things to buy, so that he would be able to negotiate with the pastor and drop ₦2000.

Finally, the pastor said the spirit is coming tomorrow and that he shouldn't sleep with the woman... "Ogbeni pastor, right now I don't have a girlfriend and there's no lady that has a sex appointment with me tomorrow, all I want to do tomorrow is to continue with my project", he said so in his mind but his reaction didn't hide it. With anger, Kingsley gave the pastor ₦2000 and he rejected it.

Fast forward to the next day while he was trying to gather resources for his project, a female friend called him (His ex, they only dated online).
The girl was like "Kingsley, I'm in your school. I came for the ongoing program out church is holding. I want to come see you, I would be leaving the next day.

First instinct of a man is to look for everywhere possible to get the girl so he can have his take of her jungle before she goes. He has seen her picture but he has never seen such sexiness. They jumped on a bike and on their way home he remembered what the pastor had said and immediately all his sex hormones died instantly.

Wait, could that pastor words be true or is this just a coincidence but he would not want to tell the girl to go like that. In his house, he tried to maintain a distance between them. After welcoming her with a drink and some snacks. She started trying every seduction pattern, but Kingsley kept on refusing. Till it became a battle of "give me dick, no I won't, leave me alone, no I won't, you must sex me today".

Local man was tired and wanted to shout rape, then she left him. All the beauty had turn something else, her seductive eyes were turning red. Then the final plot twist in this saga was when she asked "Who told you"

Did Kingsley just heard "who told you"? He inquired to know why she asked and she kept on asking. He later told her he met a pastor, the babe was like "God saved you, coz you would have died three days after the sex"

Fast forward, Kingsley was scared. He tried running out but the door didn't open. He knelt down and started begging with catarrh running down his nose. Then she asked if has Plantain and he said he has many plantain but they are unripe. Kingsley was ready to cook and has started using MA for her. She said she preferred it unripe, Kingsley went inside and packed 6 pieces. The lady started eating it like goat without peeling it, then she left.

Kingsley has left home and has not returned.
It's a true story.
So learn if you want to learn, Sha don't go and be sexing any girl you see.

But just think about it, what if he didn't have plantain at home?
Better start buying plantain.
Some people would start asking what the plantain is for?
Do I know?
Am I the girl?
Please if you do know, share with us

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: True Life Confession Of A 400level Student by BABSSSOO(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2019
as the story sweet reach, na that plantain side do me one kind....how many student dey get plantain for house, talk less of unripe one....

1 Like

Re: True Life Confession Of A 400level Student by popsy2(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2019
nice script.
Re: True Life Confession Of A 400level Student by DiegoNakel(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2019
BABSSSOO:
as the story sweet reach, na that plantain side do me one kind....how many student dey get plantain for house, talk less of unripe one....

Some do, when they resume. They do bring it from home or buy it
Re: True Life Confession Of A 400level Student by DiegoNakel(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2019
popsy2:
nice script.
It's a true life story sir
Re: True Life Confession Of A 400level Student by zexy2030(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2019
She is a cat. The goddess of their family shrine.

1 Like

Re: True Life Confession Of A 400level Student by Izprince(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
This story no clear...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Married Single Divorced Or Separated People / Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage / It's Good to Do This... [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.