Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life (65483 Views)

“my Boyfriend Was Not At The Club”-girl Accused On Whatsapp Of Dumping Boyfriend / Hilarious!!!: Man Mistakenly Transfer Money To A Club Girl (PHOTOS) / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by SocialJustice: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2019
cocolacec:

Hookers exist because men keep patronisizing them.The customer of a hooker is the male gender not ghosts.

The men who sleeps around and prostitutes are both hookers.The society only blames the women as if it doesnot take two to tango.

In Sweden ,the men patronisizing prostitutes are arrested if caught on the street. So the Johns do it coded.
Men are born he-goats and I wasn't blaming women just stating fact. Every girl wants to get paid for sex. Even when they pretend to be decent, no girl will Bleep you for free in modern day Nigeria. She might fool you by not collecting money initially but eventually you'll pay and if you don't have money, your relationship is heading for the rocks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Xisnin(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:

Tell me you have not spent money on any woman you dated and I will take you serious.

Everything is business

I have not spent money on any woman I have dated at least not more than what I have spent "on" friends
for business assistance. I even got gifts valuable gifts from some(sounds like a fairy tale to you?)

I know your style.
You see a girl from a poor home or who is too young to stand on her feet and you promise to spoil her with
money in exchange for a "relationship". Some even directly recruit professional prostitutes as "girlfriends".

Then they turn around to start shouting "Olosho" later even though that is exactly what they planned.

Going by your logic, you are just a transaction to your parents too because many culture expects children
to take care of their parents.

I really sympathize with you because you have been suffering for too long under the guise of "relationship".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Senator2023: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2019
I had a similar experience with neighbor he is now a millionaire has two kids with babe now

2 Likes

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:
In this life, I will never look down on anyone and it has always been my motto. Those who do can always learn the hard way. I have seen a lot to stick to this.

Happy Reading folks.

Source: https://web.facebook.com/newallahkaduna.nzeogwu/posts/615893265906729
Many of these club girls, if they really like you, they can go the extra mile for you. I'm a living testimony - I am what I am today cos of a club girl I dated. I am still searching for her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2019
Etinosa1234:

story...
...I also have a Yoruba name and I grew up in a Yoruba community but I dont insult the Yoruba pple based on what i see from one side

First of all.... are u Benin....and from where??

what is ur morning greeting??

U claim Benin pple don't look out 4 demselves but those Gals doing runs in Italy and the likes are doing it 4 their family

I also know pple in school(Benin)that their family have a hand in their education...so pls

stop making hasty generalisation

You are clearly reacting emotionally.

Girls doing runs in Italy do so for siblings and did u see I ruled out siblings?

FYI, my mother is from Ehor and I know what we saw in the hands of family.

I have blocked a lot of them. I don't go to them for anything. If I am getting married, I am okay with friends being present than those people.

I am even related to the owner Libra Motors and I don't go to any of them even being in Same city.

The only people I am close to are those from my grand mother side, may be cos they have Ghanaian blood and that makes them different

Whether u accept it or not, Benin people don't corporate.

2 Likes

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by sawdi: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2019
Beosten:
Have the spiritual eyes and marry someone at par with your destiny.

If I tell you this, you may see it as fiction: exact house where my wife lived and her office's exact location were revealed to me in a dream.

But I didn't go to these locations in search of her. We met somewhere else. It was when I visited her for the first time that I declared myself a seer par excellence. Then, I was to pick her up at her place of work later. I became dumbfounded upon getting to the place.

Awon seers.

I actually believe you
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by cocolacec(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2019
SocialJustice:
Men are born he-goats and I wasn't blaming women just stating fact. Every girl wants to get paid for sex. Even when they pretend to be decent, no girl will Bleep you for free in modern day Nigeria. She might fool you by not collecting money initially but eventually you'll pay and if you don't have money, your relationship is heading for the rocks.

The female by nature needs a protector,a man with means who can take care of her and offsprings to survive plus attention from a man.

It is not gold digging it is nature.Just like men loves to have sex because of the need to plant his seeds/multiply.

2 Likes

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Etinosa1234: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:

You are clearly reacting emotionally.

Girls doing runs in Italy do so for siblings and did u see I ruled out siblings?

FYI, my mother is from Ehor and I know what we saw in the hands of family.

I have blocked a lot of them. I don't go to them for anything. If I am getting married, I am okay with friends being present than those people.

I am even related to the owner Libra Motors and I don't go to any of them even being in Same city.

The only people I am close to are those from my grand mother side, may be cos they have Ghanaian blood and that makes them different

Whether u accept it or not, Benin people don't corporate.

U ruled out siblings when u said ur Benin siblings are a danger to u

Besides is ehor not esan... I'm not sure tho.

But the truth is that ur Family did it does not mean it happens everywhere

1 over 10 is a very very poor Mark

U are clearly the one reacting emotionally
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2019
Xisnin:

I have not spent money on any woman I have dated at least not more than what I have spent "on" friends
for business assistance. I even got gifts valuable gifts from some(sounds like a fairy tale to you?)

I know your style.
You see a girl from a poor home or who is too young to stand on her feet and you promise to spoil her with
money in exchange for a "relationship". Some even directly recruit professional prostitutes as "girlfriends".

Then they turn around to start shouting "Olosho" later even though that is exactly what they planned.

Going by your logic, you are just a transaction to your parents too because many culture expects children

I really sympathize with you because you have been suffering for too long under the guise of "relationship".

I know your type. You form iron man online but offline it's a different story.

Next thing we will hear is you have never fallen mugu for a girl lol.

Bros, I have heard you.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by paradigmshift(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2019
GraGra247:

I don't blame a brain dead animal like you. Shame on you. Scalliwag.

e pain am.... ode grin
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2019
Beosten:

If I tell you this, you may see it as fiction: exact house where my wife lived and her office's exact location were revealed to me in a dream.

But I didn't go to these locations in search of her. We met somewhere else. It was when I visited her for the first time that I declared myself a seer par excellence. Then, I was to pick her up at her place of work later. I became dumbfounded upon getting to the place.
Wow! I'm shook!
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2019
Etinosa1234:

That ur Family did it does not mean it happens everywhere

U are clearly the one acting emotionally

I said if you are unlucky, I don't know if you understand what I mean there. . My aunts younger sister almost killed her few years ago while I was away, despite knowing she has bad leg and her kids were outside the country.

The son had to build a house for her to move to.

I can't change my perception...
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Jabioro: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2019
I knew about elderly man though he is late now,ex custom officer perse ..He told how he met his wife,the mother of his children and how things turn around for better for him despite then been a low cadet officer.He met her in brothel Randy...
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by eedimo(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2019
For those thinking the story isn't true, that I don't know but this kind of story isn't strange to me... as a matter of fact it happened to my uncle.

No dey carry the eye were u take look person dey take see am.

4 Likes

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2019
Etinosa1234:

Besides is ehor not esan... I'm not sure tho.

But the truth is that ur Family did it does not mean it happens everywhere

U are clearly the one reacting emotionally

Only thing I can tell you is that be thankful your family is different. Thank God for that and always pray for your uncles and aunt.

Its on record that my own mother's sister made her lost her Job at the bank. Same sister ask us to park out of her house few years ago. Same sister almost turn me to her house help when my mother died, wherein my own mother paid her daughter's school fees when she was not around.

Same sister refused to go see where my mother was buried, the woman who stood as father for all of them when they lost their dad, same sister was crying crocodile tears when my sister visited her, asking for forgiveness.

I was mad with my sister that day and warned her not to repeat such again cos I was IN Benin for year but never went there.

Let's not even talk about the one that accused her or being responsible for his inability to return to the US... Same woman made sure he entered that same US as first among his siblings by virtue of the job she got him.

I can go on and one

Abeg no let me dey remember some nonsense
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by GraGra247(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2019
paradigmshift:

e pain am.... ode grin

Shameless mor0n that patronize prostitutes.

Kindly go and marry prostitute. Add dog join for the romp. Since my comment offends you.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Etinosa1234: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:

I said if you are unlucky, I don't know if you understand what I mean there. . My aunts younger sister almost killed her few years ago while I was away, despite knowing she has bad leg and her kids were outside the country.

The son had to build a house for her to move to.

I can't change my perception...

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by SocialJustice: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2019
cocolacec:

The female by nature needs a protector,a man with means who can take care of her and offsprings to survive plus attention from a man.

It is not gold digging it is nature.Just like men loves to have sex because of the need to plant his seeds/multiply.

Yeah I get but these days women want so much more. It is no longer about protection and providing for offsprings but living to be better than their neighbour no matter what it cost.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by BabaIbo: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2019
Xisnin:

I know your style.

Are you saying the paragraph in bold is bad or wrong?
Because I don't get that point

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by midnighter(f): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:

Only thing I can tell you is that be thankful your family is different. Thank God for that and always pray for your uncles and aunt.

Wow

But are you sure all this is not some spiritual issue? You see this pattern in other Bini families as well?
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Etinosa1234: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:

Its on record that my own mother's sister made her lost her Job at the bank. Same sister ask us to park out of her house few years ago. Same sister almost turn me to her house help when my mother died, wherein my own mother paid her daughter's school fees when she was not around.

Same sister refused to go see where my mother was buried, the woman who stood as father for all of them when they lost their dad, same sister was crying crocodile tears when my sister visited her, asking for forgiveness.

I was mad with my sister that day and warned her not to repeat such again cos I was IN Benin for year but never went there.

Let's not even talk about the one that accused her or being responsible for his inability to return to the US... Same woman made sure he entered that same US as first among his siblings by virtue of the job she got him.

I can go on and one

First of all...All ur reasons 4 saying that Benin is just from ur Family alone

Is ehor not esan land

Benin is one of the tribes in Nigeria that observe family traditions mostly...

Ever wondered why there are family greetings in Benin and not in other tribes of Nigeria not to talk of the whole world

In Benin...we tend to put our family involved in our affairs

I have a friend in uniben who was Benin ...his mother who was Igbo abandoned him after the death of his father over inability to take care of him

it was the father relatives that sponsored his schooling up to university level

Will I now say igbos are wicked and selfish. ...

The chances of a Benin family abandoning u is 1 out of ten....

that ur own happened doesn't mean it happens to others
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
midnighter:

Wow

But are you sure all this is not some spiritual issue? You see this pattern in other Bini families as well?

Its common, very common. The jealousy is too much, the backbiting is too much. Some times I find it hard to believe my mum is even from there.

They speak ill of each other at the slightest opportunity. And they are very hot temper
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by danzite(m): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
I would have believed this story but Rivers State Govt dont have commissioners yet unless you're talking of a former commissioner
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by codinight: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
If you take your mind off her chosen profession, you'd realize she's just a human being like you and i. Condition is why good people are found in unpleasant places.

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by odinga1of: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
Beosten:

Prophet GK Mensah of Greater Accra.

I hail o. Hahahhaahahahhahahahha
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by willexyaho(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
Advertising prostitute with style

Well-done
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by JastSiryin(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
Lies!! Just to garner likes
But you would readily someone visited heaven and hell and came back. Somehow that's more "real" than what the guy just narrated? Dunno what to say
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Tomorrow am going to get a runs girl too....who know's what she might be in the future lol

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Etinosa1234:

First of all...All ur reasons 4 saying that Benin is just from ur Family alone

Is ehor not esan land

Benin is one of the tribes in Nigeria that observe family traditions mostly...

Ever wondered why there are family greetings in Benin and not in other tribes of Nigeria not to talk of the whole world

In Benin...we tend to put our family involved in our affairs

I have a friend in uniben who was Benin ...his mother who was Igbo abandoned him after the death of his father over inability to take care of him

it was the father relatives that sponsored his schooling up to university level

Will I now say igbos are wicked and selfish. ...

The chances of a Benin family abandoning u is 1 out of ten....

that ur own happened doesn't mean it happens to others

What has Esan Land got to do with what I am saying? Are you now claiming to be Esan after you initially said you are Benin?
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by bluefilm: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
You can never make a hoe a housewife.

Your friend did, and he succeeded.

And so what?

But that is what we scientists will refer to as the probability of impossibility.!

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
BabaIbo:

Are you saying the paragraph in bold is bad or wrong?
Because I don't get that point
leave that guy. He had to bring parents into it. If I go that level, he will run.

Since I had replied and miss that, I will let it slide cos it's this your quote that brought it to my attention.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Etinosa1234: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:

What has Esan Land got to do with what I am saying? Are you now claiming to be Esan after you initially said you are Benin?

Plsssss....Read and understand ....

I asked a question...is ehor not part of esan land

U claimed to be from ehor...

Besides what is ur Family greeting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.