Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life (65500 Views)

“my Boyfriend Was Not At The Club”-girl Accused On Whatsapp Of Dumping Boyfriend / Hilarious!!!: Man Mistakenly Transfer Money To A Club Girl (PHOTOS) / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
Etinosa1234:

Plsssss....Read and understand ....

I asked a question...is ehor not part of esan land

U claimed to be from ehor...

Besides what is ur Family greeting

I asked you, are we discussing Esan or Benin? Where did I ever mention Esan for you bring that?

We are talking Benin and you are mentioning Esan.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by midnighter(f): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
Etinosa1234:
Ever wondered why there are family greetings in Benin and not in other tribes of Nigeria not to talk of the whole world

Excuse this interruption but I have come across the family greeting stuff before and I am curious.

What is the reason for it?

And I thought it was only for royal families in Beninland and not everybody
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by midnighter(f): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:

Its common, very common. The jealousy is too much, the backbiting is too much. Some times I find it hard to believe my mum is even from there.

They speak ill of each other at the slightest opportunity. And they are very hot temper

Hm. Okay o

The only one I have heard a lot is that they are too diabolical...this one youre saying I am not sure
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Chriso2: 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
I believe in this story 100% because I have heard of similar story. Where a guy who was suffering was asked by his friends to join them to d night club, d guy refused but afer much persuasion, he agreed. There in d club, every men wants this particular stripper to dance with, but d girl refuse all d men, n go straight to this particular poor guy that was sitting and watching, drag him to d floor dance, in d morning, d girl insisted that she must go wt this guy and told d guy pump & play she loves him. That's how d story of this guy changed. The girl later find mouth watering job for d guy, they later married, God blessed d marriage wt children boys and girls. Now they r stinkly rich

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by degamemaster(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
I laughed out loud so seriously in the public now after reading the "I put it to you" .... Lols .

But this testimony is good to share in the church. Don't you think so?
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by cobby14(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Runs girls mostly have a lot of connects especially their sugar daddies
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by mechanics(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
God can use anyone to change one's destiny, a touching story.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Astonmartins: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
GraGra247:
FABRICATED LIES!! Full stop!!

It takes one to know his/her fellow.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by cocolacec(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
SocialJustice:
Yeah I get but these days women want so much more. It is no longer about protection and providing for offsprings but living to be better than their neighbour no matter what it cost.

I guess the social media contributed to that with the small girl, big God syndrome, Yahoo boys, celebrities etc
In Nigerian society ,everyone is trying to show off because of religious messages.The poor and pious is not respected but the rich,lousy is hailed and worshipped in our society no matter his source of income.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
paradigmshift:

Talk Ur own lie na...
Likes they put money for basket.. ode
You don't know what's called "clout chasing"
You don't know what's called "'sensational blogging"
I will forget about the bolded because today is worlds cool day and I just have to keep my cool today cool cool
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Chriso2:
I believe in this story 100% because I have heard of similar story. Where a guy who was suffering was asked by his friends to join them to d night club, d guy refused but afer much persuasion, he agreed. There in d club, every men wants this particular stripper to dance with, but d girl refuse all d men, n go straight to this particular poor guy that was sitting and watching, drag him to d floor dance, in d morning, d girl insisted that she must go wt this guy and told d guy pump & play she loves him. That's how d story of this guy changed. The girl later find mouth watering job for d guy, they later married, God blessed d marriage wt children boys and girls. Now they r stinkly rich
Bro why are you like this, what have you achieved with this sweet telemundo series.
Please don't be like this in 2020 sad

2 Likes

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
JastSiryin:
But you would readily someone visited heaven and hell and came back. Somehow that's more "real" than what the guy just narrated? Dunno what to say
Because I am sure that heaven and hell are as real as the air I'm breathing right now!
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by golddare: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
My advise to people is to treat everyone that you come across like they will make it the following day. You never can tell, life is so unpredictable to carry ego around abi WHO EGO HELP?
Some fools will be saying have got taste, I just smile because he ought to say "Have got grace".
Treat people nice as if you knew they will make it the following day.

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Xisnin(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
BabaIbo:

Are you saying the paragraph in bold is bad or wrong?
Because I don't get that point
It is not the action itself that is wrong but the intent.
If you think the only reason your parents took care of you is to reap the investment then it is bad.
If you had younger siblings and have helped them out financially or otherwise, is it just to reap the reward?

The OP believes that the reason you do anything for anybody is business(transactional) so you can reap your own
reward later. This is wrong on all counts.

He forgot that family members sometimes donate their kidney even when the chance of survival of
the patient is slim and the recipient cannot reciprocate.

We have seen parents care for kids with cancer that would only live a few years and can't "payback".
We have even seen people help a complete stranger who they will never meet again.

3 Likes

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Etinosa1234: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
midnighter:

Excuse this interruption but I have come across the family greeting stuff before and I am curious.

What is the reason for it?

And I thought it was only for royal families in Beninland and not everybody

it's 4 all Benin families. . mainly in identifying them and tracing their origin

like lamogun is 4 the oba family
and there are some 4 chief's family like laire, lagiesan

and there are also the ones that are traced to some particular villages

But it is mainly 4 identification

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Shemadex(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
GraGra247:
FABRICATED LIES!! Full stop!!

I think so
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Etinosa1234: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:

I asked you, are we discussing Esan or Benin? Where did I ever mention Esan for you bring that?

We are talking Benin and you are mentioning Esan.

U mentioned that ur mum is from ehor and I want to tell u that ehor is not part of Benin but esan

Once again. I'll tell u that ur assumption is mainly coming from one angle ie ur family....

Because ur Family were wicked doesn't mean thats how the tribe in general are

or will u say because there are kidnappers in Niger delta,everyone in that area are kidnappers

or will u say everyone in Igbo are drug dealers just because some pple from there were caught in the act

U are just fond of hasty generalisation

Even the tribe u are claiming sef...do u think it's everyone that is a good person there

pls stop the hasty generalisation.

Ur Family is ur only basis 4 this ur faulty conclusion

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
Beosten:
Have the spiritual eyes and marry someone at par with your destiny.

If I tell you this, you may see it as fiction: exact house where my wife lived and her office's exact location were revealed to me in a dream.

But I didn't go to these locations in search of her. We met somewhere else. It was when I visited her for the first time that I declared myself a seer par excellence. Then, I was to pick her up at her place of work later. I became dumbfounded upon getting to the place.
Please how can someone have the spiritual eyes to detect a true partner?
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Brightgem(f): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mscheeeew

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
midnighter:

Hm. Okay o

The only one I have heard a lot is that they are too diabolical...this one youre saying I am not sure
if you mean juju, that is an African thing na... It's phasing our already
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Etinosa1234:

U mentioned that ur mum is from ehor and I want to tell u that ehor is not part of Benin but esan

Once again. I'll tell u that ur assumption is mainly coming from one angle ie ur family....

Because ur Family were wicked doesn't mean thats how the tribe in general are

or will u say because there are kidnappers in Niger delta,everyone in that area are kidnappers

or will u say everyone in Igbo are drug dealers just because some pple from there were caught in the act

U are just fond of hasty generalisation

Even the tribe u are claiming sef...do u think it's everyone that is a good person there

pls stop the hasty generalisation.

Ur Family is ur only basis 4 this ur faulty conclusion

Says who? Ehor is not Benin and they speak Benin? Just go sleep.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Brightgem(f): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
SocialJustice:
Lol, married a prostitute because she linked them to her clients. Very sad story. From the way the story even develops it is obvious the girl is still actively working.

Well in the end, almost every girl out there is a hooker. We just have to settle for the one we're most compatible with.
first paragraph. Made me think I'd found the golden comment. Second paragraph and I'm like whaaa?

Seriously, almost every girl out there is a hooker? What kind of girls do y'all roll with? A question I wnt stop asking.

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by generationz(f): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Beosten:
Have the spiritual eyes and marry someone at par with your destiny.

If I tell you this, you may see it as fiction: exact house where my wife lived and her office's exact location were revealed to me in a dream.

But I didn't go to these locations in search of her. We met somewhere else. It was when I visited her for the first time that I declared myself a seer par excellence. Then, I was to pick her up at her place of work later. I became dumbfounded upon getting to the place.

Were you praying for a wife when this dream occurred?

How has marriage been?
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Xisnin:
What's the moral of the story?
That money is more important than principle?
The same rotten mindset that makes Nigeria the corruption headquarters of the world.

If the ex-prostitute was not a helper, she would have been dismissed as just another prostitute.
SMH.
Q.E.D. Disgusting story from every angle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Brightgem(f): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
Xisnin:
What's the moral of the story?
That money is more important than principle?
The same rotten mindset that makes Nigeria the corruption headquarters of the world.

If the ex-prostitute was not a helper, she would have been dismissed as just another prostitute.
SMH.
My exact thoughts and why I hissed. Money more important than principles.

Considering that these guys kind of had their thinking upside down, their focus in the wrong place.

Let's call a spade a spade. We aren't even talking about her leaving the business. No, she was still philandering after meeting someone serious with her and that's okay, cuz Afterall it brought them money and changed their BS lives.

BS story. Part of why we wnt have sense in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by SocialJustice: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Brightgem:
first paragraph. Made me think I'd found the golden comment. Second paragraph and I'm like whaaa?

Seriously, almost every girl out there is a hooker? What kind of girls do y'all roll with? A question I wnt stop asking.
Stop being blind, if you choose to be blind then you'll remain so but if you choose to see, you will see. Not all Hookers ask for money upfront, some even mellow it and delay gratification for a long time.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by egopersonified(f): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Just another story to show us Christians say, no one holy pass. The fact that you go to all night every week and another can barely stand 3 hours church service doesn't mean you are a true Christian.

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by SocialJustice: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
cocolacec:

I guess the social media contributed to that with the small girl, big God syndrome, Yahoo boys, celebrities etc
In Nigerian society ,everyone is trying to show off because of religious messages.The poor and pious is not respected but the rich,lousy is hailed and worshipped in our society no matter his source of income.
You get my point.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Brightgem(f): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
SocialJustice:
Stop being blind, if you choose to be blind then you'll remain so but if you choose to see, you will see. Not all Hookers ask for money upfront, some even mellow it and delay gratification for a long time.
Na you Sabi. We all see the world from the limits of our knowledge of it and our own realities. That's ur reality. Goodluck ending up with the hooker you are comfortable with.

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Etinosa1234: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:

Says who? Ehor is not Benin and they speak Benin? Just go sleep.

ohk I'm not really sure abt that

I've been asking u 4 ur family greeting and u never said anything

And besides esan language looks like Benin FYI

The truth...U are the one that is reacting emotionally because of what u passed thru in the hands of ur aunt

I'm saying that it does not justify tongue-lashing u calling Benin pple jealous and back biters..

Leave the ehor part and talk the abt rest of my arguments
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by 3RNEST(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wow, alot of moral lessons... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.