Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life (65492 Views)

“my Boyfriend Was Not At The Club”-girl Accused On Whatsapp Of Dumping Boyfriend / Hilarious!!!: Man Mistakenly Transfer Money To A Club Girl (PHOTOS) / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by aliamimar(f): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ipheeoma24:
my dear maybe she doesn't have family members that need the contract na

Love is working. When a lady loves you, he won't remember to favour his brother over you.

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Etinosa1234:

ohk I'm not really sure abt that

I've been asking u 4 ur family greeting and u never said anything

And besides esan language looks like Benin FYI

The truth...U are the one that is reacting emotionally because of what u passed thru in the hands of ur aunt

I'm saying that it does not justify tongue-lashing u calling Benin pple jealous and back biters..

Leave the ehor part and talk the abt rest of my arguments

Now that you have admitted not being sure.

Let point it out to you the Ehor share a boundary with Esan people, just like you share with your neighbors on the other side of the fence.

I still insist that Benin do not corporate.

In many Benin homes, the mothers are the breath winners.

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by internationalman(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Etinosa1234:

U ruled out siblings when u said ur Benin siblings are a danger to u

Besides is ehor not esan... I'm not sure tho.

But the truth is that ur Family did it does not mean it happens everywhere

1 over 10 is a very very poor Mark

U are clearly the one reacting emotionally
don't bother arguing with him.

his family is simply not cooperative..

in my family we progress and rise by helping one another..

people like using what's happening in their family as a basis of what every family is like.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by haaryobhami: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
luvyaself95:

you're damn right.
i know a rujd gal corper in abuja that serves in FIRS. na her client help her find space there
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Slimsly100(f): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
MPESA:

Most of them do get VVIP CONTACTS due to nature of their jobs.

I was gonna tell him same tin o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by internationalman(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Etinosa1234:

First of all...All ur reasons 4 saying that Benin is just from ur Family alone

Is ehor not esan land

Benin is one of the tribes in Nigeria that observe family traditions mostly...

Ever wondered why there are family greetings in Benin and not in other tribes of Nigeria not to talk of the whole world

In Benin...we tend to put our family involved in our affairs

I have a friend in uniben who was Benin ...his mother who was Igbo abandoned him after the death of his father over inability to take care of him

it was the father relatives that sponsored his schooling up to university level

Will I now say igbos are wicked and selfish. ...

The chances of a Benin family abandoning u is 1 out of ten....

that ur own happened doesn't mean it happens to others
brother you are stressing yourself too much.

no matter where you come from, not all family in nigeria is cooperative..

my igbo girlfriend just attested to how helpful benin people are to one another and she wishes her igbo family was half as considerate as we the benin..

so in her eyes igbo people are not cooperative..

so it's everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by SocialJustice: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Brightgem:
Na you Sabi. We all see the world from the limits of our knowledge of it and our own realities. That's ur reality. Goodluck ending up with the hooker you are comfortable with.
Good luck too.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by internationalman(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:

Its common, very common. The jealousy is too much, the backbiting is too much. Some times I find it hard to believe my mum is even from there.

They speak ill of each other at the slightest opportunity. And they are very hot temper
all what you are saying is synonymous with your family only.

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Etinosa1234: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:

Now that you have admitted not being sure.

Let point it out to you the Ehor share a boundary with Esan people, just like you share with your neighbors on the other side of the fence.

I still insist that Benin do not corporate.

In many Benin homes, the mothers are the breath winners.

Thats in a polygamous home and its exists all over Nigeria
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
So she had all these contacts and was still prostituting?

Bullshit story.

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
What a pro has joined together, a pro will tear apart undecided
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Etinosa1234: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
internationalman:

brother you are stressing yourself too much.

no matter where you come from, not all family in nigeria is cooperative..

my igbo girlfriend just attested to how helpful benin people are to one another and she wishes her igbo family was half as considerate as we the benin..

so in her eyes igbo people are not cooperative..

so it's everywhere

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Ademoore07(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Singing "God can bless anybody" by Mr 2kay.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by lovchalice(f): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Vortex369:
So, what do you want us to do about this story? Start fuccking prostitutes?
. No rather start being spiritually sensitive. Not seeing things at face value only
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Youngjohnosas: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:

She is from Edo according to the story and I can tell you for fact, based on my blood link to Benin, don't count them as family,aside your siblings.

If you are even unlucky, your siblings can be a danger to your life.

Those people do not wish each other well... They compete, jealous and wish evil against one another. There is no unity...

And in Benin, its all man for himself. They can do anything to survive, absolutely anything, either good or bad.

Just had to point out "why" she may not have brother to link to such contract.

u are shortsighted man, because u were privileged to meet a selfish Edo family doesnt make everyone the same. may the spirit of hasty generalisation not kill u some day. I hate people like you with so much passion and energy.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by channel361: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Penis like-fish discovered in central California

What could be these mysterious alien creatures, and why’d they trapped ashore? See more photos here-https:///2PVIFIu

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Etinosa1234:

Thats in a polygamous home and its exists all over Nigeria
whether polygamous or not. Benin women take the lead... When it happens.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
u are shortsighted man, because u were privileged to meet a selfish Edo family doesnt make everyone the same. may the spirit of hasty generalisation not kill u some day. I hate people like you with so much passion and energy.
read most of my comment. I share a bloodline with Benin. My mother's name is Izogie.

Its all man for himself. No corporation.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Youngjohnosas: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:
read most of my comment. I share a bloodline with Benin. My mother's name is Izogie.

you come from a bad family, there is no unity and love in ur family, you have witches and wizards as family members.,u have backbiters as uncles and aunts that doesn't give you the right to defame a whole state. lemme not conclude u are worse than the people you are castigating. by your words,u would do worse if given the opportunity.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Frankicent(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
Merimental:

I tink URS is closer. I just feel it

lol biko don't whine me.... you feel it? how
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by luvyaself95(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
haaryobhami:
i know a rujd gal corper in abuja that serves in FIRS. na her client help her find space there

puna is very powerful oh
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by futurism: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
you come from a bad family, there is no unity and love in ur family, you have witches and wizards as family members.,u have backbiters as uncles and aunts that doesn't give you the right to defame a whole state. lemme not conclude u are worse than the people you are castigating. by your words,u would do worse if given the opportunity.
go fork urself.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Revolva(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
Well if it's true na he sabi cos some gals get cap but no head to wear am that her life and she tried to give d cap to someone a patron of her lap dance hahaha nice one but make u try no forget d gal unless if she catches u

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by poweredcom(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
I can never imagine a prostitute to help someone oo

Lemme don't underrate anybody Sha but anytin can happen

See how to stop prostitution in naija o read it because it's getting outta hand

https://www.nairaland.com/5583986/best-solution-tackle-prostitution-nigeria
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Viktorino: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lies! So your advice for us is to date prostitutes abi? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by 2buffagain(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
They got the contracts because she fawked all the old men that handed out the contracts. undecided

Probably ate their hairy asses too for the right price. lipsrsealed

I'll pass on that still.
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by JastSiryin(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Because I am sure that heaven and hell are as real as the air I'm breathing right now!
My point exactly! Why should an account of something so spiritual be anymore believable than an account centered around our "immediate reality?" Your believing doesn't change anything, fact remains his story would be much easier to verify than what you believe. I'm just trying to get a point across
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Oyiboman69: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
GraGra247:
FABRICATED LIES!! Full stop!!

Stop being naive undecided
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Etinosa1234: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:
whether polygamous or not. Benin women take the lead... When it happens.
I know that u are just pained abt Benin pple so I'll leave u
Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by fineboynl(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
futurism:

stop replying those guys, i dont hsve time to reply to these urguement.i'm from edo and what you have said is the truth, in poor families in edo its only the siblings, except for a rich family or wealthy bacground you hsve such cooperations,

1 Like

Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by Habeyy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
My best thread of the year 2019 cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.