Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship (981 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship by EngrUgbes(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is about about a girl who I have found so attractive, she seemed to unite some of the best blessings of existence. I came to notice shortly after I revealed my feelings to her that she had been in a relationship. She later told me she can't date me because she is not free. but when I notice she can't let me go from the frequent calls and affectionate attitude she showed me, it became really hard for me to leave her despite the guilt and selfishness I felt about myself. I need your advice on what best decision to take, either to let go and move on or to continue with her.
Re: She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship by Lamanii22(f): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Let her go, you will complicate things for her... She'd start comparing her boyfriend with you... She'd end up being in a relationship with two people... And she'd choose one eventually.. You might be the one or you can save yourself some heartbreaks and walk away...

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship by healthserve(m): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
All this una third party relationships. If una no take care 2 on 2 marriages na him we go dey get.. Its lust. Its not worth it. Its the blood rush in your system. Let it go

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship by shoczy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Take her out!
By her jewelrys!
Get her an expensive gift!
Give her blank cheque!
Sponsor one of her sibling then let her decide if she is truly in a serious relationship.

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship by crazygod(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lol. Seems the Op is happy to be an assistant bf
Re: She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship by samwise180(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
If you love her,let go of her.if she comes back,she is for you then.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship by EngrUgbes(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2019
crazygod:
Lol. Seems the Op is happy to be an assistant bf
If I want that, I wouldn't have bordered, she seems to be all I need to be happy, and I'm feeling guilty.
Re: She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship by DaddyNimo(m): 12:06am On Dec 17, 2019
EngrUgbes:

If I want that, I wouldn't have bordered, she seems to be all I need to be happy, and I'm feeling guilty.
let her bf catch you, cult boys neVr make life tire you before....anoda girl no dey your area abi, na person gf dey enter your eyes idiot.
Re: She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship by Jayjezey: 1:19am On Dec 17, 2019
DaddyNimo:

let her bf catch you, cult boys neVr make life tire you before....anoda girl no dey your area abi, na person gf dey enter your eyes idiot.

Every lady is one man's girlfriend (better still, every lady has a man), it's all about playing your game right and leaving her with thinking and fantasizing about being with you. Making her see reasons why you are a better fit for her than her present guy... And if that doesn't work, make her see reasons why you should be a better fvck buddy than her present smasher

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship by Lightangel65: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lamanii22:
Let her go, you will complicate things for her... She'd start comparing her boyfriend with you... She'd end up being in a relationship with two people... And she'd choose one eventually.. You might be the one or you can save yourself some heartbreaks and walk away...

Put yourself in her boyfriend shoes if she dumps the guy for you, imagine how he would feel.
Re: She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship by Lamanii22(f): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lightangel65:

Put yourself in her boyfriend shoes if she dumps the guy for you, imagine how he would feel.

About how the non-boyfriend would feel? I don't understand your question...
Re: She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship by Lightangel65: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lamanii22:

About how the non-boyfriend would feel? I don't understand your question...

I said if he was the boyfriend that would be dumped so she can go out with the guy she liked
Re: She Loves Me But Cannot Date Me Because She Is In A Relationship by rossovu: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
If u date her, she will find another friend and the cycle repeats again. Girls!

(1) (Reply)

Unconditional Love Is a Scam. / “We Met In School” Wife Of Manutd’s Most Sought After Player, Fernandes / 99.9% Best Ways To Stop Masturbations( MUST READ )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.