Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why (12927 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat? / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 19, 2012
why
Re: Why by 90love(f): 1:14am On May 20, 2012
Because they are selfish and power hungry. Men don't think as thoroughly as women about long term coniquences and re just opportunists.

1 Like

Re: Why by Nobody: 2:52am On May 20, 2012
sosoluv: why do men expect women to dedicate to them what they are not ready to give back in return?

Not all. Luckily for some of us, we are blessed. cool wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why by Idowuogbo(f): 3:01am On May 20, 2012
90love: Because they are selfish and power hungry. Men don't think as thoroughly as women about long term coniquences and re just opportunists.
Speak for one not all! It varies, so quit generalising.
Re: Why by Mynd44: 6:30am On May 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Speak for one not all! It varies, so quit generalising.
Re: Why by Daresh(f): 4:01pm On May 20, 2012
rokiatu:

Not all. Luckily for some of us, we are blessed. cool wink cheesy grin[/quot[quote author=rokiatu]

Not all. Luckily for some of us, we are blessed. cool wink cheesy grin

Don't be decieved.
Re: Why by Mynd44: 4:28pm On May 20, 2012
[quote author=Daresh][/quote]
Just because you have only known dogs does not mean it is the same with everyone
Re: Why by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 20, 2012
GENDER INEQUALITY!!

1 Like

Re: Why by ijebabe: 5:17pm On May 20, 2012
sosobitter, that is hypocrisy 101. Just move on and let it go, they are not all like that wink
Re: Why by elari(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2012
i believe its nt a gender thing but an individual decision. Smh on men and women who cheat. Its always dramatic.
Re: Why by chiozor: 8:46pm On May 20, 2012
Women Bleep wit their mind and all their life,men just flings.women gives only sex so why they share d only thing in them is weird to me
Re: Why by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 20, 2012
@OP
to understand MEN, you have to look at how the LIONS are behaving in the jungle. that should give you an idea of the creature that you are dealing with.
Re: Why by Nobody: 1:08am On May 21, 2012
[quote author=Daresh][/quote]

I was not born yesterday.
Re: Why by PapaCrotch: 1:29am On May 21, 2012
rokiatu:

I was not born yesterday.

Roki looked for you. I am looking for a swim suit model, I want to future you on sport illustrated. They are craving for your shape. I told them how expensive you are, they are ready to pay your double the usual fees. I know its a dream come to through.

1 Like

Re: Why by luckgames(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2012
sosoluv: why do men expect women to dedicate to them what they are not ready to give back in return?

Did you cheat on your man?
Please respond
Re: Why by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
to understand MEN, you have to look at how the LIONS are behaving in the jungle. that should give you an idea of the creature that you are dealing with.

We have to use things around us for examples Mr...now, instead of looking at how lions behave, why not how C0cks behave with hens.

Always targeting the pretty hens with no chicks.

99% of Men in Nigeria( can be Nigerian men or foreigners) Are cheats tongue tongue.

The pastors are no exemption.

Don't ask me to proof it, trust me ...I know tongue tongue.
Re: Why by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 21, 2012
I would like to meet that one guy who doesn't cheat! No luckygame I'm have been flying solo for some time now
Re: Why by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 21, 2012
Its not only in Naija but the male species as a whole...mmm pastors, spill the beans kikiki
Re: Why by luckgames(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2012
Men are always giving
Things are changing because some people don't know how to appreciate the kindness
If people don't appreciate your kindness stop
Re: Why by joanana(f): 2:54pm On May 21, 2012
@ op They cheat because its their nature and Its a Mans World angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Total rubbish!!!! I don't really know y they cheat seriously. Yesterday on Inspiration FM, a married man openly confessed that he cheated on his wife after listening to an inspiring word on the "Importance of Family n Marriage" from a pastor on air!!!

If ur wife can pledge her undying love to u forever, y cant you the husband do the same? Na wa oooooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Why by OAM4J: 3:46pm On May 21, 2012
hmnnnn... may be its because some of men believe it's the men's world.

1 Like

Re: Why by luckgames(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2012
joanana: @ op They cheat because its their nature and Its a Mans World angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Total rubbish!!!! I don't really know y they cheat seriously. Yesterday on Inspiration FM, a married man openly confessed that he cheated on his wife after listening to an inspiring word on the "Importance of Family n Marriage" from a pastor on air!!!

If ur wife can pledge her undying love to u forever, y cant you the husband do the same? Na wa oooooo angry angry angry
angry

Nigerian women are becoming better cheaters than Nigerian Men
Nigerian women use to know how to hid the BS
But now it is all over the place
So stop playing
Re: Why by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2012
My colleague just said he slept with a married woman two nights ago who he met at a bar and who told him she was divorced only for the husband to call him this morning and he heard her voice in the background crying!!

Nigerian woman are slowly leading the way in terms of being unfaithful..
Re: Why by http(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2012
Not all men cheat, stop generalising issue as if you have seen the cases of everyone cheating...
Re: Why by sagaloo: 4:03pm On May 21, 2012
have you ever heard of a woman having two husbands? but it's allowed for men !!!! that is the simple reason
Re: Why by braxjay(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2012
not all men cheat.
Re: Why by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 21, 2012
@op it pains me when people tend to punish everyone for the sake of one guy. That your bf is cheating on you and expect you not does not mean thatz how all men are. How would you feel if a guy who is so unfortunate to "yoke" himself with a way-ward chic, comes out to say all chics are way-ward?

Well back to topic, the truth is what goes around comes around, you don't cheat and expect not to be cheated on at best not from you current partner. bt for sure it will happen just a matter of time.
Re: Why by cyril83(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2012
Have u ever seen an old woman gettin marry to a young guy,never! but an old man can get marry to 20 young gals...it's a free world for a guy to do so but a taboo for a lady...oya female Nlanders bite me
Re: Why by MrEverest(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2012
Because it's a mans world, especially in Africa. But our women r nw challenging us in promiscuity.
Re: Why by opokonwa(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2012
all sorts of topic make the front page. embarassed
Re: Why by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 21, 2012
A guy maybe flirting all day but before he goes to sleep,he will surely think of his gal...some guys reserve deir gals and flirt with oda gals outside..i pity gals sha bt truely,some gals are worth cheating on/brkn deir hrts at every given chance...am nt d type bt just saying my mind..NO OFFENCE ladies,its frm experience
Re: Why by ifeci: 4:12pm On May 21, 2012
Another thread started by a not so smart girl getting responses/support from her female likes. what a ridiculous question! oya go ahead and keep on cheating because men are cheating. also go and marry 7 husbands or more because men do so!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Sexy 80 Year Old Granny Who Has Had 1000 Young Men At Her Disposal: PHOTOS / Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! / Couple Goes Viral After Posing In Their Underwear For Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.