Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You (12928 Views)

Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by bukatyne(f): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
People brought out their phones to record instead of rescuing the man?
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
I shed a tear cry
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by welturebotanical: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Guys please in case u meet with animals like lions and tiger, it's advisable not to get scared or beg them.. but rather show courage and raise ur shoulders up. And put on an aggressive look,.. Because they also get scared, probably u may want to kill them,and they sense when you are afraid or timid so they attack you..

5 Likes

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by hardbody: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
eleojo23:
This stuff happened in 2014!

Yeah, Its very old and if you read up the comments on the youtube post you will notice that

1. The cat was playing with the man and actually never wanted to kill him
2. The noise of the people up there aggravated the tiger
3, The Tiger actually dragged him away from the noise and took him further inside the den
4. Tigers and indeed large cats only carry items of human nature by holding them by the neck with their teeth and dragging them
5. When the man's corpse was picked up later, the tiger hadn't mauled him beyond where the fangs sunk when he was being taken away
6. If I recall, it was said he died of bleeding and heart failure.

I have watched another episode where one bullet killed the lion and the man who was actually being mauled in that video was helped out. I am not sure with the level of loss of blood that he survived.
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by BareFacedLies(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wazobiamax22:
The management of the zoo didn't do well

When visitors are around, the tranquilizers should be within the reach of the security men

This is carelessness on their own part and the family should demand justice.

What was the idiot looking for in the tiger's enclosure?

His family has no case!
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
that man is a fool, why beg a tiger, look for a sharp object or stick and puncture it eyes ,the tiger will run by force
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
bukatyne:
People brought out their phones to record instead of rescuing the man?
grin, they should jump in?
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Wazobiamax22: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
BareFacedLies:

What was the idiot looking for in the tiger's enclosure?

His family has no case!
It could happen to anyone

The guy will not deliberately enter there only for him to be begging the tiger now

The management of the zoo owe safety to every visitors either they are sane or not!!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Pepperoniq(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
Chai.
What a pity!
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by walyx(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
horrible
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Asquare84:

if he would have fought, probably scared the tiger away
Tigers are not that timid. In a face off with a tiger are you gonna land the first blow in hope that you scare the tiger away?

His only mistake was cowering and make himself appear even smaller. Perhaps he may have survived a bit longer if he stood to his full height, but it won't be much longer before the tiger would attack.

The man was in a hopeless situation and he did what he felt would help him survive, by taking a submissive posture.

In India many animals are worshipped as Gods perhaps in that perspective he was praying to the Tiger as a god to spare his life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by imam07: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
If I were the man, I would fight the tiger as I kuku would know I had nothing to lose
can u fight an ordinary boa bull dog
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by danilmo: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
ELVISHOT:

Yes, instead of sitting there begging the Tiger

But i doubt if the tiger will leave him, if scared with stone, tiger ll still carry him to safe place , notice the tiger was aggressive wen the noise from onlookers was much while he felt unsafe , only option was to sharply take the guy where he ll have rest access to devour.

if the guy want to fight, hmmm, it ll b a clash of titan and the tiger ll readily and angrily pieces him giving him a painful death, that guy ,

maybe he should have called on God for Miracle, hmmm

What am I even saying, Lord have mercy.

the way the tiger took him away like paper. Jesus christ
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Marvel1206: 12:23am On Dec 19, 2019
eleojo23:

I thought no one would talk
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by maya007: 12:23am On Dec 19, 2019
The time he used to beg should have been used to run atleast attempt to save urself,not sit dere and talk to an animal like it understands u....
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by MrCork: 12:31am On Dec 19, 2019
ELVISHOT:
GRAPHIC CONTENT: The man begs tiger as he mistakenly fell into the Tiger’s cage and the Tiger did this..

A young man was mauled to death by a white tiger at the New Delhi zoo on Tuesday after he fell into a moat in the animal’s enclosure and was unable to climb out to safety, witnesses said.

The man, identified by the police as Maqsood Khan, 20, was spotted by other visitors, but the security personnel who came to the scene were not equipped with tranquilizer guns.

Anil Kumar, a police spokesman, said Mr. Khan was in the enclosure at the National Zoological Park for 10 minutes before he was killed. Photographs showed Mr. Khan several feet from the tiger, his hands folded as if in prayer.

Bystanders with cellphones took images of Mr. Khan cowering in the moat, the tiger pawing at him and later seizing him by the neck and lashing his body back and forth, finally settling in a grassy corner with its prey

In interviews with NDTV, a cable news channel, witnesses complained that members of the security staff who had come to the scene had not been able to help. “The initial first-response team was one guard with a baton,” said one woman who described the events on camera. “Even after the guard came, they were focusing more on clearing the crowds than saving the man.”

Amitabh Agnihotri, the director of the zoo, said that tranquilizer guns were stored at the zoo hospital, roughly 350 feet from the tiger’s cage. “We do have tranquilizer guns, but by the time we could organize them, he was dead,” he said.

If you don't have mind please don't watch this ,because is very graphic..
Watch The Video Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/video-man-mistakenly-fell-into-tigers.html?m=1

angry
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by MrCork: 12:36am On Dec 19, 2019
ELVISHOT:
GRAPHIC CONTENT: The man begs tiger as he mistakenly fell into the Tiger’s cage and the Tiger did this..

A young man was mauled to death by a white tiger at the New Delhi zoo on Tuesday after he fell into a moat in the animal’s enclosure and was unable to climb out to safety, witnesses said.

The man, identified by the police as Maqsood Khan, 20, was spotted by other visitors, but the security personnel who came to the scene were not equipped with tranquilizer guns.

Anil Kumar, a police spokesman, said Mr. Khan was in the enclosure at the National Zoological Park for 10 minutes before he was killed. Photographs showed Mr. Khan several feet from the tiger, his hands folded as if in prayer.

Bystanders with cellphones took images of Mr. Khan cowering in the moat, the tiger pawing at him and later seizing him by the neck and lashing his body back and forth, finally settling in a grassy corner with its prey

In interviews with NDTV, a cable news channel, witnesses complained that members of the security staff who had come to the scene had not been able to help. “The initial first-response team was one guard with a baton,” said one woman who described the events on camera. “Even after the guard came, they were focusing more on clearing the crowds than saving the man.”

Amitabh Agnihotri, the director of the zoo, said that tranquilizer guns were stored at the zoo hospital, roughly 350 feet from the tiger’s cage. “We do have tranquilizer guns, but by the time we could organize them, he was dead,” he said.

If you don't have mind please don't watch this ,because is very graphic..
Watch The Video Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/video-man-mistakenly-fell-into-tigers.html?m=1

[color=#000099]...did he marry the tiger? angry
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Gabson001(m): 12:56am On Dec 19, 2019
This man don go like that

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Lenient001: 7:03am On Dec 19, 2019
You can't save his life but can save is corpse..
(Humans and their fake sympathy)
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ELVISHOT: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2019
MrCork:

[color=#000099]...did he marry the tiger? angry

You should have go and help him out..
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2019
imam07:
can u fight an ordinary boa bull dog

There's no other option than to fight it, unless you have any other one
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by imam07: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

u never seen tiger face to face. Even if u have seen it, u saw it in a cage or kilometers away. U cant fight d devil if is close to u same as that guy. A tiger is not a dog. It's is d largest cat in d world.

1 Like

Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ELVISHOT: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

He should run and climb in one of the tree there
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ELVISHOT: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
eleojo23:

So what happened...
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ELVISHOT: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
eleojo23:

So what happened in 2914..
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
imam07:
u never seen tiger face to face. Even if u have seen it, u saw it in a cage or kilometers away. U cant fight d devil if is close to u same as that guy. A tiger is not a dog. It's is d largest cat in d world.

I'm not saying I would be brave to combat it, what I'm saying is that the only option is to combat it since there's no escape route
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ELVISHOT: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

I'm not saying I would be brave to combat it, what I'm saying is that the only option is to combat it since there's no escape route

You're actually right bro
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
GenBuhari:
Tigers are not that timid. In a face off with a tiger are you gonna land the first blow in hope that you scare the tiger away?

His only mistake was cowering and make himself appear even smaller. Perhaps he may have survived a bit longer if he stood to his full height, but it won't be much longer before the tiger would attack.

The man was in a hopeless situation and he did what he felt would help him survive, by taking a submissive posture.

In India many animals are worshipped as Gods perhaps in that perspective he was praying to the Tiger as a god to spare his life.
what's this to thread doing in Romance section?
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ELVISHOT: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
GenBuhari:
what's this to thread doing in Romance section?

Oya Mr Moderator take it to the best place..
Re: Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You by ELVISHOT: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
I feel the pain of this boy, this video is graphic abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Sexy 80 Year Old Granny Who Has Had 1000 Young Men At Her Disposal: PHOTOS / Why / I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.