Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman (6773 Views)

How A 80k Deal Landed Me In A Big Mess That Took My Phone Away 4rm Me For 16days / Look At What My Husband Has Done! / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Casalindal(f): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
My whole world his crumbling right in front of me.. men will always be men, after promising me the world after putting me through this much pain? You just stop loving me after all this... just 16days he replace me!!!

2 Likes

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by darfay: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Men are scam
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by 1Alex: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Replace him too naa.

24 Likes

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Casalindal:
My whole world his crumbling right in front of me.. men will always be men, after promising me the world after putting me through this much pain? You just stop loving me after all this... just 16days he replace me!!!
Your mouth no dey ever close...

You got what you deserve...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Oluromantic: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wait o. You be teenage wife?

3 Likes

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
Attention syndrome... Why are you doing this to yourself , I thought you were pregnant for him, Biko Linda you are beautiful you don't need all this. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Daroldigits: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
So sorry for that, he was having affair with her before the separation.
Casalindal:

1 Like

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Casalindal(f): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
uruba23:
Attention syndrome... Why are you doing this to yourself , I thought you were pregnant for him, Biko Linda you are beautiful you don't need all this. grin grin

Lost my pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Casalindal(f): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Daroldigits:
So sorry for that, he was having affair with her before the separation.

Thanks dear
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Casalindal:

Lost my pregnancy
Sorry about that. I know it is difficult to move on, but sometimes you have to. Love is far deeper than what you see on the surface definitely more deeper than mutual benefits.Just go to the Lord and let him order your steps.It is funny this is the man you wanted to get infected for.What would have happened if you gave your eggs to his family.... Please control your emotions and always be rational.

1 Like

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by ojun50(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

You mouth no dey ever close...

I tire oh,
Some weeks again he say one no guy don spoil are marriage.
The guy abi na girl talk too much

3 Likes

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Graysons: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Your imaginary husband did well.

10 Likes

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Airforce1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Funny in a crazy way

16 days is even too much

10 Likes

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by baralatie(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
uruba23:
that na another thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
If i hack your ip address and find you through every app either Facebook twitter or Instagram you have ever used that phone of yours to access and then find out you are a man
Yawa go dey ojj

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Idiotmod: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
This casa na olosho on baddo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by oluwaseyi0: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2020
Na, you should have written more story before writing this ending

Something like your husband ask you to choose a new wife for him

1 Like

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by oluwaseyi0: 12:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Casalindal:

Lost my pregnancy
Congratulations

You finally aborted

I guess even the feotus of your womb can't stand your vileness the aborted kid is damn lucky not to ever see your ugly face or hear your unfortunate voice

5 Likes

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by infogenius(m): 12:42am On Jun 16, 2020
Casalindal:

Sorry. I feel you made yourself replaceable and that he has done quickly.
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by kiddkash(m): 1:28am On Jun 16, 2020
so do you want nairaland elders to settle your matter.

bring kolanut
white fowl
3 packs white candle
3 yards white gown
virgin eagle
lion left ball
tiger finger nail
2 headed snake
virgin grandmother
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by SweetCunt97(f): 3:48am On Jun 16, 2020
Story spinner

1 Like

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Katier00(f): 5:24am On Jun 16, 2020
Are you not the one that accused your husband of marital rape, then you disclose his HIV status, then he left you, then you lost a baby and now, he's moved in with another woman. Your drama is more intense than super story

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by phemmyfour: 5:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Casalindal:
Take heart dear, shit happens. You ll come out of this stronger
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by eneye1(m): 5:49am On Jun 16, 2020
darfay:
Men are scam
women are dirty

2 Likes

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by gbami(m): 6:06am On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

You mouth no dey ever close...

I understand the guy...She talks too much...

1 Like

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Bola146(f): 6:16am On Jun 16, 2020
1Alex:
Replace him too naa.

Not just like that. She needs to learn from what happened. Patience sometimes is better, don't just rush into any relationship because her ex did it. It means her ex husband has been doing it secretly.
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by jogsman01(m): 6:19am On Jun 16, 2020
You need to have a lot of patience. Have you given birth, or are you pregnant for him?
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by InfernoNig: 6:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Pele. He probably had her as a side wife while the heat with you was on. You forgot there are women out there who will sharply take you place as they are so many in line.

To bad, you were replaced. Will just advice you to move on, if you have kids for him, work hard to give them the best a mother can give and don't forget to take care of yourself even more as who knows a better somebody or you husband might come crawling
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Kriss216: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2020
uruba23:

Sorry about that. I know it is difficult to move on, but sometimes you have to. Love is far deeper than what you see on the surface definitely more deeper than mutual benefits.Just go to the Lord and let him order your steps.It is funny this is the man you wanted to get infected for.What would have happened if you gave your eggs to his family.... Please control your emotions and always be rational.
Don't know who's more gullible... You or the OP.
So, you believed this attention seeking guy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD / Trying To Be Invisible On Whatsapp. / How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.