Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Can You Marry A Guy That Has Two Kids That His Previous Wife Left - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Guy That Has Two Kids That His Previous Wife Left (418 Views)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Guy That Has Two Kids That His Previous Wife Left by USAbabe(f): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
Can you marry a guy that has two kids that his previous wife left
Re: Can You Marry A Guy That Has Two Kids That His Previous Wife Left by SEGLIZ: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
are those kids your concern?
if you are okay with him and you really understand each other, so also you are not seeing any blink future you are cool.
Re: Can You Marry A Guy That Has Two Kids That His Previous Wife Left by iCauseTrouble: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
USAbabe:
You've not told6us everything we need to know about the guy. Does he have money? How good is he in bed?
Re: Can You Marry A Guy That Has Two Kids That His Previous Wife Left by Beckysexy(f): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Is he rich?
Re: Can You Marry A Guy That Has Two Kids That His Previous Wife Left by Lonestar124: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Permit the mother of the kids is dead, if she is alive pls go and look for your own husband...Those children will grow up to hate you for snatching thier father from thier biological mother.
Re: Can You Marry A Guy That Has Two Kids That His Previous Wife Left by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
i think you should be more specific about your question..... did the ex wife left him and took the kids away OR she left the kids with him and bounced?!
many women would be scared/insecured if babymama is still in the picture, but if she left and abandoned the kids too, then some women might feel a bit better about the situation.
Re: Can You Marry A Guy That Has Two Kids That His Previous Wife Left by bukatyne(f): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
USAbabe:

Na me wan marry abi na you wan marry?

Answer the question yourself na.

(1) (Reply)

Experts Needed On This My Matter / The Viral Video Of A Lady Slapping A Guy During Proposal Is An Old News!! / Can Masturbation Ruin A Relationship Or Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.