Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (70610 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Wisdom555(m): 12:24am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=healthserve post=85033170]Fixing the financial situation seems to be the answer regardless of we spin the story.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by CyberWolf: 12:37am On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold:
I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

All along, my intention was to graduate, have a good job, then go into a serious relationship and get married but reality can be often disappointing.
It's rather unfortunate that no job is forthcoming since I finished service in December, 2017.

I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin because I've never tasted sex all my live. Though i intend getting married at 30 and I've no job yet, I really feel like having a girl in my life now. I feel really lonely waking up alone everyday and hugging my pillow. It's as if nature is craving for what I ought to have had by now.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I am really worried
Go to the nearest ASHAWO QUARTERS and break your virginity first. Then go into numerous relationships, like 5 girls at a time (don’t go Forming love oo if not, the kind heartbreak you’ll experience eeh) and have them for fun, Bleep them well well while hustling for money. When you’re made, find a woman you like(not love oo) and get married.

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Man you need a clear mind to help you find something to do that will bring you regular income.

A woeman needs a reason to show affection to a man, ones she gets what she wants from that man that's it, she starts to treat that man like trash and disrespect that man even in marraige.

To help you clear your mind the UK Health authority has this to say on Masturbation:
https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/masturbation-faqs

Man try it and see if it will not help you to clear your mind of woemen and to focus on doing something that will give you regular income and see if woemen will not come running after you.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by KingGBsky(m): 12:55am On Dec 22, 2019
franchasng:
majority of guys born in Nigeria face this situation once in their lifetime, only very few guys who were fortunate to come from rich family backgrounds don't experience this phase in their life.

Right now, you should focus on how to improve your life financially.

Getting a job is not the only way to improve your financial life since job isn't coming, explore your skills, your talent, your natural gifts and what have you. Shun pride and shyness and fold your sleeve and do whatever you can do legally to start earning money at least monthly or daily or weekly.

Once your life is sorted out financially, ladies of all kinda will naturally come around.

I used to be a loner who had no girlfriend though out of personal decision and upbringing, but as I progressed in life, ladies started coming around even without me making any effort to my surprise.

Right now I am happily and excited married to my hearthrob and in fact so many ladies don't want to give up on me, some are still sending me threatening messages for settling down oh, which was why I did a very low key wedding strictly by invite, so you can see how life can change for a man once you sort out your financial life

So don't feel odd, it is normal for most Nigerian guys, that's the situation we found ourselves in, don't despair, focus on making money for now.

You can actually liberate yourself financially through internet freelance jobs, trading, marketing, etc.

Wish you the best.

Cc:
contumely2

Like seriously you better change your profile to male bro...wtf
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 22, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

Become a professional blogger now bro and earn 150k monthly, contact me On Whatsapp, let's change your life for good.
Please kindly drop your telephone number sir, I'm also interested.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by joepepsy(m): 1:08am On Dec 22, 2019
You are lucky,most women add nothing to your life,get a skill and grow,don't bother about women.
SirLiquidGold:
I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

All along, my intention was to graduate, have a good job, then go into a serious relationship and get married but reality can be often disappointing.
It's rather unfortunate that no job is forthcoming since I finished service in December, 2017.

I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin because I've never tasted sex all my live. Though i intend getting married at 30 and I've no job yet, I really feel like having a girl in my life now. I feel really lonely waking up alone everyday and hugging my pillow. It's as if nature is craving for what I ought to have had by now.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I am really worried

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by SirLiquidGold: 1:16am On Dec 22, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
You are a very wicked broke guy. Why would you need a girlfriend when you've got no job?
lol
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:25am On Dec 22, 2019
lefulefu2:
smart ones dey do am grin.they automatically turn the guy into a driver grin.the dude will be using own car to be running errands for the girl and he wont mind though since im own na to impress the girl.at the end of the day fuel finish no money to buy fuel he will now be disurbing his paddy to borrow him money to buy fuel cheesy.suffer wey some car owners dey go through just to impress a babe cheesy.
Lefu which country u don port go.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Judybash93(m): 1:26am On Dec 22, 2019
Chase a cheque, never chase a b****h

3 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by bulbutcher(m): 1:30am On Dec 22, 2019
google what women want in a man the rationamale.com
women psychology is out of this world
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by stanliwise(m): 1:48am On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold:

Your lack of relationship isn't exactly having money though. You don't have a girl and you don't have money
You have two problems Bro.
Don't let anyone deceive you on that.
it ain't one.

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 22, 2019
1234IKECHhukwu:
Lefu which country u don port go.
ita small island country called dominica on the carribean sea.about 30 minutes by ferry to the dominican republic and by 50 minutes by air to florida and 45 minutes by air to atigua.na sea and atlantic ocean just surround everybody here cheesy.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Juliearth(f): 1:48am On Dec 22, 2019
internationalman:
the standard you are setting for yourself is too high.

lower your standard a bit and get a girlfriend after which you can go for a girl of higher standard when your standard is high

i bet yourself won't even recognize your standard if you introduce it

In other words, he should date( lead her on and disappoint) a girl he has no intention of marrying?

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by nedekid: 2:05am On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold:

The right lady will come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Contumely: 2:09am On Dec 22, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
HONESYLY I GET SO MUCH DISAPPOINTED EACH TIME I COME AND HEAR GRADUATE SAYS ' GOR SO DONKEY YEARS AFTER SERVICE NO JOB BLA BLA BLA, MOST AT TIME I ASK "WHAT HAPPEN TO LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING BUSINESSS WHAT HAPPENED TO KEKE MARWA BUSINESS. DO WE ONLY GO TO SCHOOL TO STUDY ON HOW TO READ PASS EXAM AND GET A NEW JOB ALONE? SHAME TO INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN NOT THINK OUR THE BOX, BUT ALWAYS CONE HERE TO SAY THAY TGEY DONT HAVE JOB.

Stfu.

I repeat, shut the fucc.k up.

Is that what's obtainable abroad?
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Lexusgs430: 2:28am On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold:

No money = No Love...... Nah love she go chop....... tongue
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by femmoy(m): 2:38am On Dec 22, 2019
CsRockefeller:
My Brother, listen to Life is Beautiful by Vega100, you will feel better.

No one ever cares where the sun goes when it sets, they just expect it to rise the next day.

Same with humans, when you are struggling, they don't care, they deal with the present vibes anyone can bring. When that is done, they move over to the next.

So f**k it, take it in, and when u rise, do not get a damn about anyone or their opinion.

true talk man,I've been there before

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:40am On Dec 22, 2019
lefulefu2:
ita small island country called dominica on the carribean sea.about 30 minutes by ferry to the dominican republic and by 50 minutes by air to florida and 45 minutes by air to atigua.na sea and atlantic ocean just surround everybody here cheesy.
it's well wink was getting the visa that easy.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 22, 2019
1234IKECHhukwu:
it's well wink was getting the visa that easy.
if your country is a member of the commonwealth u dont need visa to travel here.they will give u visa as soon as u land here and submit your documents.but you might need a transit visa though depending on the transit routes you will follow to get here cheesy.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Neddyogu(m): 3:14am On Dec 22, 2019
Not having a good job is not the issue. From what you said, u lack basic seduction skills. I know a lot of people who change girls like boxers but penny no dey dia pocket. I dunno how they pull it off, but they seem to attract girls from well -to-do backgrounds.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by jossypet(m): 3:30am On Dec 22, 2019
Have u found out your Purpose in life? Why are you here on earth?
In it you'd find fulfillment and God will bring your helper your way.
As simple as ABC...
Don't follow the crowd.

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Larrykaysail(m): 3:47am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladylite:

Join gold1p on Instagram and be added to their Whatsapp group. They do match making and also connect people. You can thank me later.
really is it that hard to find girl in Nigeria ?
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by tompat86(m): 4:15am On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold:

The most difficult age of any man should be
between 24 and 29 years, the pressure to be something,
to be someone is so immense. When you look around
you everyone seems to be doing something for
themselves, people seem to be living a life you only
dream of. You have applied for jobs and the results have
been more disappointing than Yakubu Aiyegbeni goal miss at the world cup.
Sadly this is the age when most guys lose it, the age
when if not careful one is consumed by alcohol or drugs,
because the disappointments become too much and you
find alternative ways to face reality. Worse is when a few
people you studied with have been lucky enough to land
jobs, soon your circle of friends gets thinner – mostly
they don’t even cut you out but you will be real with
yourself and cut yourself off. I mean what will you do
when you are in a WhatsApp group of friends and they
are discussing about last week’s trip in Dubai and
planning another trip South Africa while you are not sure
of what your next meal would be?
Most times you follow the conversation silently, all
alone like a cross on the grave. Soon you realize this is
no longer your kind of crowd because the more you keep
around the more the pressure to be something, takes a
toll on you. You know when stories about house parties
come up and you act deaf because you don’t know
where an extra 5 guys would fit in your house. Have you
ever sat in a group of people discussing the new iPhone
on the market or how British Airways offers poo services
and you can feel your heart whisper to you “boss this is
chest pain hour, can we just go and find a group that
talks about GMAT, SHLn Dragnet, jobberman or job
vacancies sites“.
But you sit there as these people are lost in their
lifestyle conversations, you are like a secretary taking
minutes in meeting. You are totally forgotten like one of
a woman’s breasts during pre-intimacy. Once in a while
one of the friends will turn and ask if you need another
drink and you wonder if you should just say No and
head home, but head home to do what? So you
grudgingly drop in the comment “I will have just one
last one“ Lie.
But after a few years of job hunting, you are now ready
to take anything even if is to smell a rich man’s farts as
long as it pays , so you end up as an office messenger
in one blue chip company in town. To imagine that 4-5
years of studying and getting a degree is now reduced
to picking and dropping off letters and if you are not
doing that, you are being sent for cheap lunch by the
employees when they are broke and they can’t order
with fast food. This is when conversations about where
people schooled start, you go silent for it’s no longer of
any use to say you also reached University, it doesn’t
matter – you have resorted to surviving.
Once in while you will bump into your now well to do
classmates, they would offer you lunch, but not even
eating the meals at Eko Hotel or Sheraton will make you
feel better about yourself, because in your mind you
wish instead they would give you the 30k and you sort
your meals for the next 5 weeks. As it is the norm you
will have photos taken, and uploaded on Facebook, but
always it’s your face that would look the odd one out –
not even the best filters can hide a face which has
suffered the city's dust and sun but survives on boiled
beans.
The worst mistake you can do during this period is to
try and date – there is nothing that a person going
through such times can offer in terms of love. How are
you going to do evening romantic walks when you are
tired from walking delivering letters in offices around
town? What are you going to tell your lady when she
says she wants to go for relaxation at the bar, pool or
love garden sites that are in town? That your financial
religion doesn’t allow it or what? This is the age when
you sit back and watch as the ladies you would want to
date are dating or getting married to guys 10 years older
than you. And you can’t blame them – it’s only that your
life seems to be progressing slower than their goals in
life. Most of the ladies you meet during this period, if
you are lucky will be patient with you till you hit 28, and
if by then your life is still in disarray like Arsenal's performance in the EPL then my friend be
prepared for a walk out.
But then this is the age when you learn a lot of about
life, if you can hack through this stage of life the only
hard moment in your life would be when you lose your
parents - that’s if you are still lucky enough to have
them. This stage teaches you a lot about perseverance,
about appreciating the small wins you have each day, it
teaches you something about friendship, love, career
growth and personal responsibility. This is always your
rise or fall moment depending on the choices you make.
How you live your life in the 30’s is determined by how
you handled your life in this phase.
Do not Give up. Do not Be Depressed. remain focused and create a Strategy. Be consistent, you must Surely Win.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Starz825(m): 4:15am On Dec 22, 2019
Papertrail11:
Is it not just a Job
Is it not just a companion

God go do am
ABI ooo...with time... Even the sex wey him dey complain about sef go tire am

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by KangaIye: 4:28am On Dec 22, 2019
We are even many like this. I just wish I have a girl I call mine it's not easy seeing couples married or in relationships and you are just single.

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Starz825(m): 4:35am On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold:

Bro...make I no lie for you... because as a guy it's always so devastating to not have money in ones pocket..imagine na... so the last money u received now was the double allawee fg paid us all that yr in December because I also passed out that same batch b stream 2 2017 Dec 14.

Now to main point....all u need now is not a girl... don't compound ur problems...u need to brace up.... infact you need God in your life... because only HIM gives divine direction, happiness and joy...HIS words will keep your hope alive..
I think u need to stand up to ur feet pray and work....if u are looking for a job pray about it and work towards getting it that's all....
To Pray and to work is the solution to every problem in life....
*There are some challenges in life that u don't even need to spend much time praying...u just need to work towards it and thank God later...

*There are some challenges...that u dont need to work much towards but just pray more

*While there are some u need both efforts... praying over it and working towards it...

Therefore...pray to God for a job and work towards getting it(submit your resume and keep telling pple you meet about jobs and also create good relationship with people...that's how I got my job.... because divine direction is also very important..
So after u get a job..and freshen up then u can begin to pray to God for a woman too... because only God gives a marriageable woman....so stay committed...and don't depend on jobs alone..things already changed in Nigeria...get a skill.

And for your age...don't panic..age nothing but a number...
Imagine naw - u are 29 and u give yourself five years to go in and get quality skills then u be 34 and another five years to start ur own biz then u be 39...as in what's bad been a CEO at 39..ask yourself..u are even lucky you are a man......
Stop acting like a baby...brace up and think plan and unleash...u were talking about sex too.. mtcheew...well I can relate anyway but I assure u will get tired of it..so bro your future very important than mere sex ...brace up.. these challenges are well scripted for your own good.. use it to your advantage and stop complaining....

And one more thing as you plan to work towards getting a job...do the following..

*Always Wake up early in the morning- dont slp like u own the world
* Pray to God- if u are a Muslim go to mosque just pour ur heart to your Creator
* Drink more water and do exercise - it helps your health and your thinking faculty..so you can be more effective for the day
*Find something doing.. Don't be idle ...get books online ..Sha be doing something.... something educative..

You be fine at the end of the day

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by BilltheDON(m): 4:36am On Dec 22, 2019
Let's talk about you starting something first, like a business because job might not be realistic. Then get closer to a girl of your choice... Its not a big deal.

Check my signature for more information
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by CsRockefeller(m): 4:37am On Dec 22, 2019
tompat86:

The most difficult age of any man should be
between 24 and 29 years, the pressure to be something,
to be someone is so immense. When you look around
you everyone seems to be doing something for
themselves, people seem to be living a life you only
dream of. You have applied for jobs and the results have
been more disappointing than Yakubu Aiyegbeni goal miss at the world cup.
Sadly this is the age when most guys lose it, the age
when if not careful one is consumed by alcohol or drugs,
because the disappointments become too much and you
find alternative ways to face reality. Worse is when a few
people you studied with have been lucky enough to land
jobs, soon your circle of friends gets thinner – mostly
they don’t even cut you out but you will be real with
yourself and cut yourself off. I mean what will you do
when you are in a WhatsApp group of friends and they
are discussing about last week’s trip in Dubai and
planning another trip South Africa while you are not sure
of what your next meal would be?
Most times you follow the conversation silently, all
alone like a cross on the grave. Soon you realize this is
no longer your kind of crowd because the more you keep
around the more the pressure to be something, takes a
toll on you. You know when stories about house parties
come up and you act deaf because you don’t know
where an extra 5 guys would fit in your house. Have you
ever sat in a group of people discussing the new iPhone
on the market or how British Airways offers poo services
and you can feel your heart whisper to you “boss this is
chest pain hour, can we just go and find a group that
talks about GMAT, SHLn Dragnet, jobberman or job
vacancies sites“.
But you sit there as these people are lost in their
lifestyle conversations, you are like a secretary taking
minutes in meeting. You are totally forgotten like one of
a woman’s breasts during pre-intimacy. Once in a while
one of the friends will turn and ask if you need another
drink and you wonder if you should just say No and
head home, but head home to do what? So you
grudgingly drop in the comment “I will have just one
last one“ Lie.
But after a few years of job hunting, you are now ready
to take anything even if is to smell a rich man’s farts as
long as it pays , so you end up as an office messenger
in one blue chip company in town. To imagine that 4-5
years of studying and getting a degree is now reduced
to picking and dropping off letters and if you are not
doing that, you are being sent for cheap lunch by the
employees when they are broke and they can’t order
with fast food. This is when conversations about where
people schooled start, you go silent for it’s no longer of
any use to say you also reached University, it doesn’t
matter – you have resorted to surviving.
Once in while you will bump into your now well to do
classmates, they would offer you lunch, but not even
eating the meals at Eko Hotel or Sheraton will make you
feel better about yourself, because in your mind you
wish instead they would give you the 30k and you sort
your meals for the next 5 weeks. As it is the norm you
will have photos taken, and uploaded on Facebook, but
always it’s your face that would look the odd one out –
not even the best filters can hide a face which has
suffered the city's dust and sun but survives on boiled
beans.
The worst mistake you can do during this period is to
try and date – there is nothing that a person going
through such times can offer in terms of love. How are
you going to do evening romantic walks when you are
tired from walking delivering letters in offices around
town? What are you going to tell your lady when she
says she wants to go for relaxation at the bar, pool or
love garden sites that are in town? That your financial
religion doesn’t allow it or what? This is the age when
you sit back and watch as the ladies you would want to
date are dating or getting married to guys 10 years older
than you. And you can’t blame them – it’s only that your
life seems to be progressing slower than their goals in
life. Most of the ladies you meet during this period, if
you are lucky will be patient with you till you hit 28, and
if by then your life is still in disarray like Leicester city's performance in the EPL then my friend be
prepared for a walk out.
But then this is the age when you learn a lot of about
life, if you can hack through this stage of life the only
hard moment in your life would be when you lose your
parents - that’s if you are still lucky enough to have
them. This stage teaches you a lot about perseverance,
about appreciating the small wins you have each day, it
teaches you something about friendship, love, career
growth and personal responsibility. This is always your
rise or fall moment depending on the choices you make.
How you live your life in the 30’s is determined by how
you handled your life in this phase.
Do not Give up. Do not Be Depressed. remain focused and create a Strategy. Be consistent, you must Surely Win.

Guy, I love you, love your write up, love your sense of humour, love how you think and how you put it on paper.

You just summed it up. You literally just wrote what a lot of folks have been and are currently going through.

The way you delivered it poetically is what I call "class"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.