Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (70594 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by DexterousOne(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

- how can you plan marriage soon when you have nobody in your life? are you gonna marry yourself or what?
- your desperation to settle down is unhealthy and will only lead to heartache
- your job/money problem has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that you have no woman in your life
- if you cant attract anyone in your present state then you will equally be unattractive to these same women when you make money...... they will just use your for your money while not giving a damn about you (as a person)
- there is nothing wrong with being a virgin at 29.... some lose it at 12 others later...stop comparing yourself with others. when the right time will come, then you will get jiggy
- if sex is such a big deal for you then go to some olosho joint and be done with it... these women wont be any different than the women you hope to attract in the future when you finally get a job/money.

You said it all
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Kestolove:
A jobless man should not be bleeping
No food for lazy man... grin

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Abbeycaesar(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2019
And of all the ladies commenting here none has volunteered to be with op? Chai this world bad o...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Abbeycaesar(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2019
Well recited
Sukkyy2010:
Love is conditions to withold...so let understand and agree with the statement says "money bring bitches and bitches bring love"...no money no bitches plus no bitches no love money is the major priority and prerequisite to the major need and want in life so therefore forsake option and chase priority.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by darling4real1: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2019
Ops. Your calling might be a Rev. fr. Just enrol for seminary school and become a full priest. You don't need a girlfriend cos that is not your way. Do this and thank me later
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by kingjrofficial(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2019
KingGBsky:

Like seriously you better change your profile to male bro...wtf
he's using female gender for cheap attention and likes undecided

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2019
God bless you for this

Starz825:

Bro...make I no lie for you... because as a guy it's always so devastating to not have money in ones pocket..imagine na... so the last money u received now was the double allawee fg paid us all that yr in December because I also passed out that same batch b stream 2 2017 Dec 14.

Now to main point....all u need now is not a girl... don't compound ur problems...u need to brace up.... infact you need God in your life... because only HIM gives divine direction, happiness and joy...HIS words will keep your hope alive..
I think u need to stand up to ur feet pray and work....if u are looking for a job pray about it and work towards getting it that's all....
To Pray and to work is the solution to every problem in life....
*There are some challenges in life that u don't even need to spend much time praying...u just need to work towards it and thank God later...

*There are some challenges...that u dont need to work much towards but just pray more

*While there are some u need both efforts... praying over it and working towards it...

Therefore...pray to God for a job and work towards getting it(submit your resume and keep telling pple you meet about jobs and also create good relationship with people...that's how I got my job.... because divine direction is also very important..
So after u get a job..and freshen up then u can begin to pray to God for a woman too... because only God gives a marriageable woman....so stay committed...and don't depend on jobs alone..things already changed in Nigeria...get a skill.

And for your age...don't panic..age nothing but a number...
Imagine naw - u are 29 and u give yourself five years to go in and get quality skills then u be 34 and another five years to start ur own biz then u be 39...as in what's bad been a CEO at 39..ask yourself..u are even lucky you are a man......
Stop acting like a baby...brace up and think plan and unleash...u were talking about sex too.. mtcheew...well I can relate anyway but I assure u will get tired of it..so bro your future very important than mere sex ...brace up.. these challenges are well scripted for your own good.. use it to your advantage and stop complaining....

And one more thing as you plan to work towards getting a job...do the following..

*Always Wake up early in the morning- dont slp like u own the world
* Pray to God- if u are a Muslim go to mosque just pour ur heart to your Creator
* Drink more water and do exercise - it helps your health and your thinking faculty..so you can be more effective for the day
*Find something doing.. Don't be idle ...get books online ..Sha be doing something.... something educative..

You be fine at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by petitejolie(f): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2019
Someone here pls be his destiny helper and put him through a job or business. It’s not easy in dis country. Especially as a man . Forget how people try to sugarcoat things , u need money to run a family. U need to have something doing .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by BabilConsults: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2019
Just relax and don't pressure yourself. It is well

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2019
We are here[size=8pt][/size]

All I say is uu[b][/b]
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Abbeycaesar(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2019
I'm in the same shoe as op, the only difference is that I'm working and I'm doing somewhat fine. But I'm yet to get into a relationship.

If you fail to socialize then you may have difficulty building relationships. You need to crawl out of your shell and associate with people. Make friends whether convenient or not.

If you can break this barrier then getting a girlfriend is a goal.

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Ademoore07(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2019
Vado:
Baba download Inmessage and at least get laid.
Is that the correct app name?
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by AuroraB(f): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2019
YorubaKing:
Go brothel (Empire, Jolly friends etc..) go find ashana now... N500 - N1K would do the magic... Thank me later. cool
Tell him to use a condom if he must do it ooooo. Eletan angry

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Ademoore07(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladylite:

Join gold1p on Instagram and be added to their Whatsapp group. They do match making and also connect people. You can thank me later.
gold1P. help check if the group name is correct.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by fergieboy: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2019
dimexy247:
O deep but the truth is nobody actually gives a fucck about anyone, everyone is just trying to survive and live on, you're the only one that can help yourself, it's either you keep fighting and trying or you surrender and settle for less. That's it. Life fuccks us all and that's the ugly truth. Never give up or give up. It's your choice. Set ur priorities right.
no wonder your comment got just 1like

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Raalsalghul: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2019
kneehighbootz:
OP, please ignore everybody and do what you want to do. Get a girlfriend. Money really isn't everything.

Sometimes you just need someone to talk to and someone that cares about you. Maybe the idea you need to move forward is in this person. You'll never know until you try.

So go get a girlfriend and enjoy love and being loved.

PS: please don't trade up for a newer model after you've 'made' it o or else, it's a special thunder that will fire you!

I'm kidding. lol. I wish you well, OP
That's my "Dear" kiss kiss kiss
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by permit(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2019
grin many girls go de dm you now. You being a virgin is a story for another day tongue tongue
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by SirLiquidGold: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2019
Sukkyy2010:
Love is conditions to withold...so let understand and agree with the statement says "money bring bitches and bitches bring love"...no money no bitches plus no bitches no love money is the major priority and prerequisite to the major need and want in life so therefore forsake option and chase priority.
lol bro. How long did it take you to compose this?
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Raalsalghul: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2019
lefulefu2:
ita small island country called dominica on the carribean sea.about 30 minutes by ferry to the dominican republic and by 50 minutes by air to florida and 45 minutes by air to atigua.na sea and atlantic ocean just surround everybody here cheesy.
Congrats bro, you've left the shit hole.

I hope to join you soon
cheesy
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by iLegendd(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2019
You're going to be so nervous the first time you'll have sex. In fact, your dick will be so scared to stand. If it manages to stand, you'll end up shooting your load in less than 69 seconds. #Smile. We've all been there.

Luckily, there is a solution. All the best, dear.

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2019
AuroraB:
Tell him to use a condom if he must do it ooooo. Eletan angry

Why not you just volunteer to teach him? Stingy girl. grin
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by AuroraB(f): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2019
iLegendd:

Why not you just volunteer to teach him? Stingy girl. grin
You can volunteer to. You got a hole. Generous boy.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Unrated900(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2019
Well in life I believe every-man should be potential anything anything.

When I say potential anything anything

I simply meant that no man should complain of no job unless you are such a lazy person.

Go out there and interact with people About anything to do to make money except stealing

Go to any driving school and enroll in driving

When done with the driving school,compose your self and put yourself together

As a driver you can earn 50k monthly.

Millions of graduate are with no Job

So brother don’t let your circumstances wey you down.

Every man is desired to have a lady...

If cripple can have a gal friend

Then who is you.put your self together Alaye and go out there...
The fall of a man is not the end of his life

It’s the beginning of testimonies

Shalom
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by iLegendd(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2019
AuroraB:
You can volunteer to. You got a hole. Generous boy.

That particular hole is a private investment. An unmarried woman's own is a public investment.

Think about it, Honey.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Unrated900(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2019
petitejolie:
Someone here pls be his destiny helper and put him through a job or business. It’s not easy in dis country. Especially as a man . Forget how people try to sugarcoat things , u need money to run a family. U need to have something doing .

Believe me

I do not like it when a man complains there is no job

As a man go out there and look for something to do.

Enroll hour self in a driving school

Go out and seek for people looking for drivers

50k monthly is something to smile about
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by popcykaylah(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Smh... an average Nigerian lady feels when a man is broke he shouldn’t have an erection. You only want to complicate matters for yourself by looking for a woman to add to your lack of job. Oga she will make you wanna commit suicide.biko get yourself a stable source of income and then watch how women come after you
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Just try and make money first,you will get tired of Nigeria woman very soon

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold:
I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

All along, my intention was to graduate, have a good job, then go into a serious relationship and get married but reality can be often disappointing.
It's rather unfortunate that no job is forthcoming since I finished service in December, 2017.

I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin because I've never tasted sex all my live. Though i intend getting married at 30 and I've no job yet, I really feel like having a girl in my life now. I feel really lonely waking up alone everyday and hugging my pillow. It's as if nature is craving for what I ought to have had by now.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I am really worried

Which is priority, financial independence or a girlfriend?
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by marvel2011(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2019
You don't need a good job for you to have a girl. Set your first, first thing first. Arrange your priority guy
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Sukkyy2010: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2019
Any offense

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.