Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (70569 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by ednut1(m): 4:40am On Dec 22, 2019
Find job or business do. Forget woman

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Ladycewhy(f): 4:47am On Dec 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i think you should have said: men who think that money can make women love them, are in for a shock.... these women may be attracted to such man's money, but would certainly NOT give a damn about that man. thinking that you can buy love is your fail of the day. the day that you lose the money that attracted such woman to your life, na the day you will realize that you were single all along and just foolishly paying a woman (who probably hated your guts) to be by your side unwillingly.

btw: as much as many women are attracted to bling bling , it takes a very stoopid fool to settle for the ones that wouldnt give you the time of day if you had no money.

lol, you must either look like king kong or have the WORST character on earth... no wonder men like you need money to attract women by your side.
everybody needs to take care of "their own" basic necessities, thats the principle of LIFE...how can you expect to attract women by your side if you cant even afford to feed/house/clothe yourself?! duh! but when you believe that you need to take care of other people's necessities (become mumu of the day) thats when you are making no sense whatsoever.
i will agree with you. I am currently in a dilemma. He is a police officer, gush i hate police, who knows maybe i would have had a change of heart if he wasnt too black like charcoal ugly looking,red eyes and even baldheaded. He keeps offering to get me things, from clothes to cream and i feel irritated by it. I dont know how ladies respond to the touch of guys they dont like but i cant even pick up the phone and hear him speak,it irritates me. The first day i met him was when i knew he was building a house,lol . He is just like most guys who feel if they throw a little money in there,it will make the likeness come.

That is why they end up being magas and come here to complain.They put no effort to fix other aspects of their lives especially their over bloated asswhole persona that stinks from afar. Their money will only make it easy for women to tolerate them not cherish them.

6 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by oebakare: 4:53am On Dec 22, 2019
Maybe not 29 yet, but I sometimes feel the way you do.. All this people saying a woman will love you irrespective of your financial status didn't have it the hard way...

A woman will love you like that yes, but I can assure you it won't last long...

Bro get your life together , start a business probably meet the management of an hotel and help run a car wash or printing shop... just get busy, forget that certificate for now...

If it's companionship you want visit your mom once in a while ... just keep pushing and very soon a woman will come...

Don't add women to your problem now ooo..

I'm talking from experience,. All of them don become feminists for this generation..

Make money, help your Mom, join NGOs , volunteer.. love yourself so as to have love to give another person....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 22, 2019
God will give you what is yours at His appointed Time
Amen.
Happy Sunday, be happy, always be happy, God knows the best for you.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by nairaarea: 5:15am On Dec 22, 2019
Just take it easy. Start a small business and continue your job search.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Passionate1(m): 5:17am On Dec 22, 2019
Embrace d struggles,e no go last 4ver. .Everything will happen at d right time. Work hard, get d right woman, have faith and be patient.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Obason22(m): 5:30am On Dec 22, 2019
FG have disburse 10billion as part of effort to support trade men and women, talk to osibanjo to grant u urs so that u can start something . atleast 10,000 can open a business or shoe-maker. choose one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Ladylite: 5:35am On Dec 22, 2019
Larrykaysail:
really is it that hard to find girl in Nigeria ?

Nope. Everyone is just a player. Pretending.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by blissbliss: 5:37am On Dec 22, 2019
Pele brother. Finding a job is a job on it’s own. Please don’t give up, keep developing yourself, you’ll make it.

You should also add what you do just so anyone with links could be of help to you.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by risos(m): 5:48am On Dec 22, 2019
Keep calm and make money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by favour32(m): 5:49am On Dec 22, 2019
Nor do like others o grin
Many legal tins dey wey fit earn u money. Nor be to dey wait for job.
For 9ja,if u nor get connected to high places and u dey wait for job nai be say u go hungry taya.
But u must friend girl bc dat side na one inevitable course wey go help u b4 u marry.
Arrange one local girl dey friend.If u nor arrange wella but get mouth and tell any girl wetin e like to hear.
Dem easy to turn dia brain.Avoid d hook up girls o.Local girl wey never tear eye nai u go find. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by ibietela2(m): 5:52am On Dec 22, 2019
If you are waiting for money before you start planning your own family....

You go wait tire.... B
Money doesn't just come

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Goldencheese(m): 5:53am On Dec 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

- how can you plan marriage soon when you have nobody in your life? are you gonna marry yourself or what?
- your desperation to settle down is unhealthy and will only lead to heartache
- your job/money problem has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that you have no woman in your life
- if you cant attract anyone in your present state then you will equally be unattractive to these same women when you make money...... they will just use your for your money while not giving a damn about you (as a person)
- there is nothing wrong with being a virgin at 29.... some lose it at 12 others later...stop comparing yourself with others. when the right time will come, then you will get jiggy
- if sex is such a big deal for you then go to some olosho joint and be done with it... these women wont be any different than the women you hope to attract in the future when you finally get a job/money.

Wow. Kudos. Your advice is on point and very, very balanced.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by agarawu23(m): 5:54am On Dec 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The village girl eats sand and flowers ba?
lwkm
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by africanusvu(m): 6:01am On Dec 22, 2019
So. Which one do you need most now. Good job or girlfriend
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by kareemkamil(m): 6:03am On Dec 22, 2019
You don't know how to approach lady, simple
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by djbussy(m): 6:18am On Dec 22, 2019
Dem plenty for V. I.. Not all care about ur money or good job. Contact me, make I give u one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 22, 2019
At 22, i don't see having a girlfriend as somehting important because of finances.
My blood hate's embarasement, especially when it from woman.

Bro chill...you gat better days ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 22, 2019
Chibukings111:
At 22, i don't see having a girlfriend as somehting important because of finances.
My blood hate's embarasement, especially when it from woman.

Bro chill...you gat better days ahead.

Better days ahead at age 29
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 22, 2019
If you think not having a girlfriend at age 29 is a problem, then you have no problem.

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Horpeyeme65: 6:26am On Dec 22, 2019
Make money first bro

So you no bleep during your Uni days
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by ufotty2001: 6:28am On Dec 22, 2019
Your own is even better. Me am 34yrs I don't have a girlfriend. Have not even started thinking of wife self.. I earn 130k but my earnings are not certain always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by bro4u: 6:42am On Dec 22, 2019
franchasng:
Lefu, you guys are getting the op all wrong honestly....this is a graduate who spent years in school studying hard to have a good life, now its been 2 years since he passed out from NYSC and no job, no foreseable one coming, future looks bleak while I am sure some of his mates are making it well and building their dream life, and you think such a man if sensible enough won't be depressed and worried of how to get out of his tight and sorry financial situation first to even think of getting a girlfriend

Those Okada, artisans, etc you mentioned have their life to live, some already concluded to live a financially miserable life, so to them, their current condition is their best, so they are living their best life financially and otherwise, so their confidence is in tact to woo any girl they fancy, but the op's confidence is dead due to his unexpected situation which life unexpectedly threw at him opposite to his wishes and dream while studying. so his case is far far different from those artisans you mentioned.

Every man need confidence to attract or approach his desired woman, and most times, when your basic needs as a man is not met, your confidence will be zero, and that is the situation the op is in right now, and all he needs now is to focus on sorting himself out financially and not any girlfriend that will compound his life problems with unnecessary financial requests.

If he must date, let him go on foreign dating sites and look for foreign ladies who can help his financial situation while dating, that's my own opinion though.

The money a man needs is not to give to women but to solve his basic needs and make him develop confidence enough to attract or woo his desired women...

Though everybody differs, some men crave for alcohol, sex, and they chase women more when they are financially broke...that's when they become more sexually active, whereas some men dislike alcohol, women and sex whenever they are financially down....I think the op belongs to that group of men, and it is very normal...it is the trait of most men who dream high and aim high in life.

All those broke, vision-less guys that consume alcohol and pursue women around have poor dream in life, they are happy and fulfilled with their sorry financial situation, and so they are very confident and happy in their sorry financial situation, and they may remain so forever or for long if help doesn't come their way from somewhere....but most reasonable men I know focus on improving their lives first before chasing women around or procreating children without plans but hoping for one rich relative or uncle or friend to help them train their kids angry
I had to login to like and also quote this post, best post so far.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by MightyHand(m): 6:43am On Dec 22, 2019
Bro, I beg you; Get a life first "Job that can fetch you income" b4 you think about woman..
It's only a few ladies that will make you happy with that situation of yours, a lot of ladies will make life unbearable for u.
+DON'T WAIT FOR WHITE COLLAR JOB OOOO
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Dagrace01(m): 7:00am On Dec 22, 2019
Find a job no matter how small it is, even if is teaching job. Find a girl of ur type that can be with u even with kinda job u do. There are different kinda girls out there, majority are after cars and money, some are after a good man, some are after a handsome man, some are after a man with prospect. Go out there with hook and nile and fish out the one 4u, but u can't be absolutely jobless and expect to urself to have a woman in ur life, it's not healthy. Even if a woman agrees to stay with a jobless man, the man has to think of it himself, there are small things u need to take care of in a relationship. Like dates, hair, surprises etc, no matter how cheap or makeshift ur efforts seem like, the woman for u will appreciate u. A times the ego of being graduate stops us from taking a step, we wait until oil company or state or federal government and bigger jobs come calling., Sometimes those minor jobs we pick up can be catalyst towards our upliftment. I don dey talk too much self
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by SHEAU(m): 7:01am On Dec 22, 2019
if i catch u hen..You wan make Olosho collect small e Dey take hold body?
Ladylite:

Join gold1p on Instagram and be added to their Whatsapp group. They do match making and also connect people. You can thank me later.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Bleiz(m): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2019
Kestolove:
A jobless man should not be bleeping

Very true.

Since I lost my job, I've lost my libido. Girlfriend is complaining that I'm not interested in her again and accusing me of having another girlfriend. My D-guy doesn't rise when account is dry.

May G-D bless us genuinely
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by golddeejay(m): 7:13am On Dec 22, 2019
You are worry about the wrong stuffs. Little strange you have not had sex, but that is nothing to worry about. You can have sex anytime you want and you will get it right.

The most important thing now is to find a way to make a steady income whether job or a business. And about meeting ladies, there is nothing to it. Just talk to them like you would talk to your friends, be natural n friendly.

Talk to them in church, Mall, on the street etc. Capture their attentions, compliment them and just be cool, look and dress good. But the important thing is to get a steady source of income, it adds to your all round confidence.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by hightempo(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2019
What you need now is not girlfriend, I will be harsh on you. Ask your self truthful questions without deceiving your self.
1. Why do you need a girlfriend?
2. Do you have the capacity to be responsible now without a job, trade or any source of income?
Of course your sincerity to this questions should reset your brain and inspire you to set your priority right.
How do you even intend to choose a right girlfriend without first getting your vision clearly? Women are helpers, they help you with what you already have, don't compound your problem now. What you need is vision, job, trade etc Focus on that, don't become a liability and breed poverty.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Isoduwa(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2019
My guy go and look for money �

You don't need woman all you need is money � after getting money if you want to 4uck people like Tonto,Bobrisky,Aigbe,Etinosa, them many is gonna be up to you then
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2019
Op,I'll advise you to get ur priorities right.
What exactly do you want,huh?girlfriend or a wellpaying job.

Gone are the days when girls would stick with u even without nothing.... Omo,it's a diff ball game now ohh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / Guys; Are You Safe? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.