Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Men Really Notice When They Look At You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Really Notice When They Look At You (2687 Views)

How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) / Do Men Really Forgive & Forget? / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by AloyEmeka8: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2010
k-money £:

When I look at a lady i see thingS she doesnt see in herself=== sometime my look could be likened to an X RAY== seeing every hidden assets of the lady.

You can as well work as airport security na. wink wink
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by kmoneyE(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

You can as well work as airport security na. wink wink

I no go fit see exhibit like that of mutalab== Na the gift wey God give ladies i fit scan with my eyes smiley
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by AloyEmeka8: 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2010
k-money £:

I no go  fit  see exhibit like that of mutalab== Na the gift wey God give ladies i fit scan with my eyes  smiley
That one is enough. Since you can see beyond ladies undies, you can as well get a job at Murtala Mohammed and scan only women travelling abroad. That way, the long line will be not be congested anymore . wink wink wink
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by DapoBear(m): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2010
T & A.

Then face.

That is just me tho smiley
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2010
^^LMFAO@ DAPOBEAR! that is a very honest answer! kudos.

Aloy_Emeka:

Unless there is something wrong with my eyes because no matter how jeans can cover your butt or how much a picture is resized and reshaped, the butt in that picture is not big enough to qualify people following her around and shouting waaaaow. Check out the size o her legs, it does not have the structure to carry a monster butt. I am not saying that her butt is not big but she is blowing it off the radar. may be sha, she lives in Rome where all the women have flat behinds because that her behind is normal size in NY.

@bolded part you must be a female. that explains it. I am from NY sweetie I always get asked if I am from the south by men AND women when I am up there, nothing "normal" about it.

deniyor:

@Aloy_Emeka
On mzdarkinskin yansh / jeans - GBAM

@Aloy & den
  that is your opinion. LOL@ my legs being to skinny to have a big butt! You have no clue.  i feel bad for you. I love how people like to talk like they have some basis to their argument and I know that they are wrong. it gives me an edge.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by AloyEmeka8: 3:58am On Dec 02, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^LMFAO@ DAPOBEAR! that is a very honest answer! kudos.

@bolded part you must be a female. that explains it. I am from NY sweetie I always get asked if I am from the south by men AND women when I am up there, nothing "normal" about it.

@Aloy & den
  that is your opinion. LOL@ my legs being to skinny to have a big butt! You have no clue.  i feel bad for you. I love how people like to talk like they have some basis to their argument and I know that they are wrong. it gives me an edge.

You changed the picture and the azz got flatter. Lol
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 02, 2010
^flat? you wish (you really do). Females i swear, the HATE never ceases to amaze me.
But what does is that it's the one's WITHOUT pictures who do the most schit talking.
Never had a flat arse, sorry you suffer from glaucoma but don't take it out on me.  wink
You just keep focusing your attention on your damn self or keep bitching @ men, don't
watch me.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by AloyEmeka8: 4:27am On Dec 02, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^flat? you wish (you really do). Females i swear, the HATE never ceases to amaze me.
But what does is that it's the one's WITHOUT pictures who do the most schit talking.
Never had a flat arse, sorry you suffer from glaucoma but don't take it out on me.  wink
You just keep focusing your attention on your damn self or keep bitching @ men, don't
watch me.

Roflmao. Big yansh indeed. It is all in your head babe. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by DapoBear(m): 4:37am On Dec 02, 2010
^--- You should know better than to criticize a woman's butt. Only leads to disaster  tongue
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

You changed the picture and the azz got flatter. Lol
I am beginning to think Emeka is female too. You are just hating on the girl. That ass is noooooooot flat grin
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2010
rokiatu:

I am beginning to think Emeka is female too. You are just hating on the girl. That backside is noooooooot flat grin

Nuff said. I'm not even going to reply to that bird.
Re: What Men Really Notice When They Look At You by shithapuns: 3:54pm On May 25, 2011
some men hv xray vision

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala Oh (pidgin English Alone Pls) / Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly? / Somebody Call Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.