Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again (84115 Views)

If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by noisy45(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
Only if afonja the descendants of the devil understand what he meant in 2 sentences
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by chukavigi: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
na today we begin hear this one, oga talk from now til tomorrow, it wont change a thing. https://drumgist.com/2019/12/19/fifa-ranks-super-eagles-31st-in-latest-rankings/
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by juman(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hiss.
Those generals are born liars.

The country they stole huge money from is now the poverty capital of the world.

The military armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by olaboy33(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
Yujin:

I liked your post because you've seen Nigeria for what it really is. Anything short of changing the structure of the contraption either through restructuring or fragmenting it is a waste of time. I and members of my group see fragmenting as more feasible than restructuring because of the probable outcome from the various permutations we've done.

What is fragmenting according to you, what system of government does it fall under?..
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by initiate: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
fergie001:
Sir, speak..........we are waiting...

something is strange about this picture.............................................ah i get it. these are not Nigerians, we would rather be snapping pictures
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by wink2015(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
A former Minister of Defence, retired General Theophilus Danjuma, says if he reveals what is happening in the country, Nigerians will no longer sleep.

He spoke yesterday at the University of Ibadan during the launch of a book, 70 Years of Progressive Journalism: The Story of the Nigerian Tribune and the presentation of Tribune’s Platinum Awards.

He stated: “In Yorubaland, everybody seems to have lost their voice, scared. And people appear not to care about what is happening. If I tell you what I know that is happening in Nigeria today, you will no longer sleep.

“So, Chief Ayo Adebanjo’s warning and advice is very timely. If you want details, I will give it to you privately.

“We are in a big hole as nation. And people who put us in this hole have continued today. So, we’ve to wake up. Only we can save ourselves.

“The fifth columnists’ activities going on among your people are not helping matters. May Almighty God continue to bless this country, but only we can save ourselves from ourselves.”

Earlier, Adebajo, an Afenifere leader, had raised the alarm that Yorubaland was in danger, saying “We’ve been submerged.”

He said only few governors in the southwest “are responsible for us. They’ve shut down. They cannot face the head of state because of their own shortcomings.

“Buhari is not ruling the country. He wants to dominate us. I don’t mince words about it. There’s tyranny in the country. There’s anarchy. When the Head of State said there’s no respect for the rule of law, where are the lawyers? The moment there’s no respect for the rule of law, there’s no government again, there’s anarchy.”

The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, said Boko Haram had not been technically defeated as claimed by the Federal Government.

The monarch also kicked against the Hate Speech Bill before the Senate.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/if-i-talk-about-nigeria-nobodyll-sleep-again-danjuma.html

Danjuma matter strong O !
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Rolex66: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
sassysure:
This man should close his mouth.
Nigeria is what she is today because of wicked and greedy people like him

He's far comfortable than you and he's nudging you dullards into consciousness and you are saying he should close his mouth.

Why should he close his mouth?
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by philoedu(m): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
The bottom line is that we are not just being patriotic, but one thing is clear, that God just love Nigeria. Indeed, a bunch of us has no sense of history, and people with no sense of history just move on like will are doing, always hoping that the situation will take care of itself. May God continue to bless Nigeria.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by ibietela2(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Who's holding you?
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nothing more than a foreigner is their president and their main target is JIHAD AND SHARIA and they are ready for the fight any time soon

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by NaMeAboki: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
The old goat should just shut up, overnight Billionaire from freebie oil block for doing nothing other than being an army general.
Buhari is no longer renewing oil bloc licences; suddenly he is crying foul and instigating others to work against the govt.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Stillthebest: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
kiss

Shame on all the respected leqders that know whatever is happening and yet, keep saying but can't openly clarify.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nigerians had not been sleeping before now
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
But he (danjuma) has been sleeping with the revelation...

Is he not a Nigerian?

Abeg shut up!

BTW, has the 10 million naira for each of your family members gone round? And Also don't forget to explain to us how you were entitled to oil blocks as mere defense minister...

Awon ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by mvem(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Turantula:
Yoruba Muslim wil call you IPOB. No peace for the wicked
Don't forget it is Danjuma that killed Aguyi Ironsi and hasn't apologized till today
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Henry22(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
They thought they were doing the se ppl, Las las when the wicked marauding fulani start attacking them they will abandon ship(lagos, Ondo, ekiti etc), now the bloody jihadists have already marked a perimeter around those states and all the are waiting for is the green flag.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by middlebelter(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
raker300:
someone here once said he’s voting Buhari so he’ll deal with igbos..

Now his people are feeling the heat and they can’t even complain any more..what a conundrum.

We voted in this man twice, we should learn to deal with the consequences of our actions.

Did we really vote for him or he rigged into power?
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by lucky4west: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
oga try us na...nothing when eyes go see when e go cry blood...na today? reveal anything you know we go sleep better pass as we de sleep now...infact na the thin when u know we need as our sleeping pill now...naija are docile folks whatever the situation life goes on for the majority

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by plaetton: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
iykecicero:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/if-i-talk-about-nigeria-nobodyll-sleep-again-danjuma.html

What a great irony that is coming from Danjuma, a deluded fool whose role in the history of Nigeria greatly contributed to where Nigeria is today.

Ntooorrr!!!
For those whose first nation-building priority was to put down Igbos , for those who have been cutting their noses to spite their faces, I say Ntooorrr.

Tyranny, You asked for him , you got him, Buhari.
Live with it.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Alwaystruth: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nothing new is happening,just that Buhari's agenda is gradually unfolding and it is affecting everyone in that God damned country. It is a pay time for those who said '' even if Buhari presents Nepa bill as certificate against Goodluck they will vote Buhari''. There is no single information that Danjuma has at his disposal that I and the general discern public don't have. I mean discern public and not educated zombies.. From 2020-2023 there will be over flooding of Nigeria by Fulani jihadists and that is why Buhari and the rest Muslim world want Trump out of the way because with trump as president of US, they can do nothing....Buhari's Jihadists are trooping already in thousands into Nigeria ..I have these data and information and I know where their set off points are. Make no mistakes, no single inch of land in entire south-east or south-south will be given to these army of homeless Fulanis. Their targets is Sw and nc. Tinubu is already selling out his people as part of the bargain to ascend to presidency..

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by TruthinAction: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
raker300:
someone here once said he’s voting Buhari so he’ll deal with igbos..

Now his people are feeling the heat and they can’t even complain any more..what a conundrum.

We voted in this man twice, we should learn to deal with the consequences of our actions.

He was not voted in twice. The election was rigged and it was not enough, so they rigged the results also. If APC denies it, next election, let's do electronic voting, they won't get up to 35% of the total votes. So, we should stop saying that we voted him twice. It was rigged and the tribunal was bought over. The way forward is electronic vote and real time collation.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by phkka1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
My happiness is that Danjuma, Gowon and Obasanjo are still alive to enjoy the heat from the Fulanis. One Nigeria. No victor, no vanquish.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Amatrillion: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
We already know what he want to say:
Jubril Al-Sudani is the impostor president. Again, the handlers of Jubril Al-Sudani have bought over UK, US, EU, AU, ECOWAS, UN and the entire international communities with trillions of dollars to cover up the worst criminality and scandal in the modern world.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by udemzyudex(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mtcheew, reveal it or forever remain silent .
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by beulahfarm: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
oga danguma should just speak up plz, but before dat he should withdraw from our oil well buzness and return it back to government
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lies! There is nothing and you don't have anything to say!
All of you - Fayose, Kanu, FFK and even Rochas Okorocha has made related utterances in the past, but without proof.

If you have something to say, who is holding your mouth, voice and speech?
We are no longer interested in these "if I say" kind of statements.

How did you acquire your wealth?
Abegi
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Haykay77: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
For the fact that you and your family are able to sleep very well, I see no reason why I and my family will not sleep.[b][/b]
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by jconsulting(f): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mr Danjuma just shut up, you are part of the problems ,Buhari is just contributing his own part of destruction.......Sooner or later the North will be destroyed
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by ayaside(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
...And more so, we have foolish youths that won't understand the simple truth. They'll be telling us that he (Danjuma) did a lot in the past and that he should relinquish whatever he ill-gotten. True. But here is the snag, Danjuma was in the past, shit is going on right now and they (youths) can't deal with it, what makes you think you can deal with the past if you cannot deal with what is happening right now in front of you.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by degamemaster(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
kettykings:
This man should be encouraged to talk , he has seen it all from independence to the civil wars , to the coups and counter coups of the 70s , 80s , 90s, and survived it all, he knows what most of us dont know about Government , military , oil politics , Northern Politics and Nigeria Politics.

Even though i now believe what ever TY is seeing now , NK saw it a long time ago, i now understand NK a bit and his mad rage against Nigeria

A time shall come when most of you, if not all, who attacked and disparaged Nnamdi Kanu for saying the things he said, will come back to your senses and probably accept and apologise to him and the GREAT IGBO race.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.