Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again (84148 Views)

If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by topcin: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
24 hours after Malabu oil Fraud Mastermind was delivered to the EFCC, Danjuma says "If I talk eh". Shior, what are u hiding at 80?
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Emersons: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
Don't worry shey be your money orji dey crench and your senior senior X advocate dey Efcc garage... Ur own only GOD know were dey go keep you.. Cont.. Am listening
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Those that should speak up against the evil going on in this country are scared because they have soiled their hands in corruption in the past.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by larryking540: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
sassysure:
This man should close his mouth.
Nigeria is what she is today because of wicked and greedy people like him
The problem I have with this old men is after selling Nigeria out in their youthful political period,they start looking for sympathy in their old age so we can elect their son-in-law,and their son-in-law will place their grand kids again to keep ruling
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by payloader(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
The Yoruba's should feel more of the heat because they betrayed Nigerians because of their brothers in the government. As for me, I'll sleep as much as I want.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by CsRockefeller(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lol.

A man who rode on to wealth on the back drop of killing his Boss; The Late Aguyi Ironsi.

Danjuma, also publicly disgraced Fmr President Jonathan when he said that him "Danjuma" won't go to Sambisa unless Jonathan goes first and was one of the instruments that saw to it that Jonathan lost his election.

Seems this Karma stuff is real.

We from the land of the Rising Sun are watching as things unfold with keen interest.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by tomju(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
iykecicero:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/if-i-talk-about-nigeria-nobodyll-sleep-again-danjuma.html
What is happening in Nigeria? Oga go and sell your crude oil from the Oil block OBJ granted you and you formed SAPETRO with it.Are you not among the problem of Nigeria? Na we we chop am. Now you are complaining!
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by idfact0404(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
coolAt "80" what are you hiding At "80" what are you hiding
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by duke24: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Shut up Danjuma and reap what you sowed
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Southsoul: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ask Oga Danjuma how many people wey him help enter army illegally and how many oil blocks him get plus plenty lands in Abuja abegiiiiiiiiiii all of them are the same unrepentant thieves
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by duke24: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Shut up danjuma and reap what you sowed
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by pfadom: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Will self-centred TY Danjuma just keep quiet?
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by ChimaAdeoye: 12:56am On Dec 21, 2019
There is nothing going on EXCEPT that the FULANIs are using the Buhari Presidency to kill other tribes and annex other peoples territories.

I beg Nigerians especially southerners to brace up NOW for an impeding war with Fulanis. Unless we take this warning seriously and make proper arrangements, Fulanis will invade without warning and defeat us in this war they have been planning for decades.

The Fulani are barely up to 20 million in population and they know they cannot defeat any major tribe in an open war even if they have the backing of the Federal Government army. Their trump card to use deceit and surprise to attacks one the various tribes one by one, and use element of surprise to catch these tribes totally defenseless.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Caniva01: 5:38am On Dec 21, 2019
Inside life wink

Wetin we never hear before.

Talk am, even wen nepa people go strike for few days nationwide, we sleep wella.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by MarrisManah(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2019
Bleep you and Bleep whatever you know..
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2019
Mtcheew. Baba I go too sleep. Nonsense. Mtcheew. Reveal and stop teasing people, mbok. No body has the right to deprive me of sleep. Mtcheew.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by govomotors: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2019
Everyone that know what is causing Nigerian pain, should just say it now or keep quiet and take their knowledge to the grave.

Now I know while it's said that many wasted knowledge are wasted in the graveyard.

Why is it always:

"I will not go down alone"
"If o say what I know, head will roll"
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by LifeCoachAndre: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2019
We already know about the cloning and the cabal.... grin grin....but no one can do anything about it .....so we sleep peacefully
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by MissYusraah: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by ConqueredWest: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
olaboy33:

What is fragmenting according to you, what system of government does it fall under?..

disintegration or secession.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by ConqueredWest: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Yujin:
T.Y Danjuma should know that keeping silent will never help the situation. In 50yrs to come, a simple decision like this will be debated by the remnants of the carcass of this evil contraption. What will be the condition of his own Jukun people that time? Gowon is silent too. Same way he's pointing fingers to most Yoruba leaders appearing scared over the present situation of Nigeria is the same way I see his hesitation to speak publicly. I careless about the many evils he has done in the past because I know a lot about what he has in mind and I've been saying them here since. Death and destruction has been planned and are carefully been executed by fulanis in Nigeria. Are Buhari's actions and inactions not visible enough for people to see? I wonder the type of charm used on the people of Nigeria. A supposed intelligent people appearing so dumb is beyond belief. Something is wrong somewhere. Fulani terrorist herdsmen have killed thousands of people and occupied lands that hitherto never belonged to them, yet not even a single herdsman have been prosecuted. It is IPOB who haven't killed anyone or invaded any land not belonging to them that are tagged a terrorist organization. Such misplaced attention cannot be explained.

Yujin contact me through Twitter @ANewDaw52801354

Send me a direct message through Twitter containing your number so that we can talk.

I really need to hear your stories about your days in the South(Mzanzi)
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Yujin(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
ConqueredWest:

Yujin contact me through Twitter @ANewDaw52801354

Send me a direct message through Twitter containing your number so that we can talk.

I really need to hear your stories about your days in the South(Mzanzi)
Noted
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Yujin(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:
There is nothing going on EXCEPT that the FULANIs are using the Buhari Presidency to kill other tribes and annex other peoples territories.

I beg Nigerians especially southerners to brace up NOW for an impeding war with Fulanis. Unless we take this warning seriously and make proper arrangements, Fulanis will invade without warning and defeat us in this war they have been planning for decades.

The Fulani are barely up to 20 million in population and they know they cannot defeat any major tribe in an open war even if they have the backing of the Federal Government army. Their trump card to use deceit and surprise to attacks one the various tribes one by one, and use element of surprise to catch these tribes totally defenseless.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Yujin(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:

You're strongly in point but fulanis will not succeed. My only pain is the destruction that will characterize the imminent madness. Millions of people will be displaced and some demelanized entities may seize the opportunity to destroy the only hope of black Africa. That's my pain. Seems I worry too much about others.
As for the fulanis, the war will destroy all their gains.
As for Danjuma, his fears just started. If what he has to say will make others sleepless, it simply means that he's already sleepless. What he told the Yorubas is simply that they are making the likely resistance appear weak. Lol. I wonder why people can't see this!
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
raker300:
someone here once said he’s voting Buhari so he’ll deal with igbos..

Now his people are feeling the heat and they can’t even complain any more..what a conundrum.

We voted in this man twice, we should learn to deal with the consequences of our actions.

Sai baba has produced rampant sai babarism everywhere grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues afamed metaphysical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Agent23(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nothing can stop me from sleeping and snoring
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by luluosas(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Speak up before you die suddenly. We want to know it now
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by aremso(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Nnamdi kanu is there

which kanu? is it the footballer or the one that ran away leaving behind his gullible followers
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by executive12: 12:26am On Dec 22, 2019
raker300:
someone here once said he’s voting Buhari so he’ll deal with igbos..

Now his people are feeling the heat and they can’t even complain any more..what a conundrum.

We voted in this man twice, we should learn to deal with the consequences of our actions.

Please name and shame the fool.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by executive12: 12:27am On Dec 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Its really baffle me to see this type of caliber in our society.

But it doesn't baffle you to see bigots like Buhari in your society?
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by executive12: 12:31am On Dec 22, 2019
LegendHero:
Rubbish.

Nigeria is the only country where crazy politicians always feign innocence and abuse those in power only for them to get there and repeat the same tyranny.

Both the political class and the followers are bird of a feather. No matter who rules Nigeria, we will still have the same problem if the structure of our democracy remain as it is.

I agree with you on the structure issue. Without restructuring, Nigeria will never make progress.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by executive12: 12:33am On Dec 22, 2019
Racoon:

Have Nigerians been sleeping before? Did you guys respected the rule of law when you held away? Guess it was the same monster you people admitted by quota system into the army then & also helped enthrone in 2015?

Meanwhile tell us your own part of the atrocities you committed in bastardizing this nation from 1966 till date? The chicken has finally come home to roost.Nonsense!

The quote about Buhari trying to dominate instead of ruling is by Chief Ayo Adebanjo, not Danjuma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.