Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again (84536 Views)

If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Ubiudumo(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2019
Me lose a wink of sleep over Nigeria? You are not serious!

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Gandollaar(f): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2019
sassysure:

U sure don't know me at all.
And I know the person behind the handle.
Oh who is behind the handle? grin
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by jeph19(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2019
raker300:
someone here once said he’s voting Buhari so he’ll deal with igbos..

Now his people are feeling the heat and they can’t even complain any more..what a conundrum.

We voted in this man twice, we should learn to deal with the consequences of our actions.

Well spoken sir.
Though not happy with the current happening in the country, let's eat the cake we baked

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Iscaba: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2019
raker300:
someone here once said he’s voting Buhari so he’ll deal with igbos..

Now his people are feeling the heat and they can’t even complain any more..what a conundrum.

We voted in this man twice, we should learn to deal with the consequences of our actions.

We did not vote for him, he rigged an election and there is nothing we can do about it.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by FreeSoworeNow: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
which message? He didn't say anything. The useless old man is among the stupid middle belters that sold us to slavery. Now he is crying because his source of wealth is been threatened.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by FreeSoworeNow: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
kill yourself. Buhari will be there till 2023.
The useless Danjuma who is a middle belter and a christian like me is only afraid of his oil well license, now he wants to use ethnicity and religion to draw sympathy to his favour.
If he really have something to say let him say it or forever remain shut.
[/s]
trash trash
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Fashdeejay(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2019
The level of disunity even for this generation is astounding, someone speaks and the next thing is "Yoruba moslem" or "ipob".... What is the matter with u folks? We are facing a common enemy so we can move forward but instead u fight among yourselves, doing the work of the enemy for the enemy.... We are one country irrespective of tribe why is it so hard to let go off the past?? The Yoruba's have messed up in the past, the Igbo's have messed up in the past too... The Hausa's also.... But if we keep fighting ourselves, who will speak the truth?
Tribalism is one of the weapons of the present government.... Pitching Yoruba's against Igbo's and like that.... If we don't speak with one voice... Then we are good as dead as a country

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Dedetwo(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2019
LegendHero:

Yes the eventual breakup of the country will be the final solution to all this menace.

Although we would still be ravaged with tribalism and religious differences in both new independent nations but I think it won’t be this worse like we are seeing in the current structure.

Wow!!! This dude/dudet has changed his/her medication. Good to hear about the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria from his/her stream of thought.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by COMPAQ(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Like Danjuma himself is not part of the problem!!!

He didn't raise an alarm when an oil block was allocated to him, which he eventually sold for over $1bln!!

Crazy old man!!
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2019
LegendHero:

Yes the eventual breakup of the country will be the final solution to all this menace.

Although we would still be ravaged with tribalism and religious differences in both new independent nations but I think it won’t be this worse like we are seeing in the current structure.

I don't see Nigeria breaking up anytime soon, the north has dominated every single aspect of Nigeria. And they (the north) know they can't survive without Southern Nigeria. Just travel through most northern state and see for yourself. Without South Nigeria is nothing. These northern politicians know this and they will never allow Nigeria separate.

3 Likes

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Isyakuadamu(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Nigerian ELITES THINK THEY CAN STILL DECEIVED US. WHEN THEY ARE PART OF AN ADMINISTRATION, THEY WILL ENJOY THEMSELVES, SAY NO BAD. BUT IF THE PARTY THEY SUPPORTED FAILED THEY BEGIN TO SING THE LIES OF DANGER HERE AND THERE.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Dedetwo(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Yujin:
T.Y Danjuma should know that keeping silent will never help the situation. In 50yrs to come, a simple decision like this will be debated by the remnants of the carcass of this evil contraption. What will be the condition of his own Jukun people that time? Gowon is silent too. Same way he's pointing fingers to most Yoruba leaders appearing scared over the present situation of Nigeria is the same way I see his hesitation to speak publicly. I careless about the many evils he has done in the past because I know a lot about what he has in mind and I've been saying them here since. Death and destruction has been planned and are carefully been executed by fulanis in Nigeria. Are Buhari's actions and inactions not visible enough for people to see? I wonder the type of charm used on the people of Nigeria. A supposed intelligent people appearing so dumb is beyond belief. Something is wrong somewhere. Fulani terrorist herdsmen have killed thousands of people and occupied lands that hitherto never belonged to them, yet not even a single herdsman have been prosecuted. It is IPOB who haven't killed anyone or invaded any land not belonging to them that are tagged a terrorist organization. Such misplaced attention cannot be explained.

The only organization that is seemingly a treat to their past iniquity and future well being.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by LegendHero(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2019
Dedetwo:

Wow!!! This dude/dudet has changed his/her medication. Good hear about the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria from his/her stream of thought.

I’ve always advocated for the breakup of Nigeria with an independent Odua nation. So maybe you’re the one that missed your medication tbh.

However before leaving Nigeria, we should make sure we develop the SW region with the ND crude oil first and leave when we are sure that the oil is about to dry up.

So Mr Dende, you will still see us around making use of the proceeds from the Crude oil to build rails, dry ports, roads and other infrastructure before we leave!

Anybody that thinks Nigeria will not eventually breakup is outrightly delusional.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by gr8tone: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2019
You see it? It's very clear that We're our problem. We can't speak in unison again. The moment someone opens his mouth against the ills of this nation, people will be looking at the person's weakness and not the message again. Since the messenger is dirty, the message is also dirty. That's how we will keep attacking ourselves until we burry ourselves in this hole.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by gare(f): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2019
sassysure:
This man should close his mouth.
Nigeria is what she is today because of wicked and greedy people like him

And also don't forget those in power, because if you leave them out you haven't made a statement
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2019
Lol dude's property was seized, he begin holla; all of us must suffer Bubu kwansikwensis. Sai Baba grin
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by LegendHero(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2019
charliboy654:

I don't see Nigeria breaking up anytime soon, the north has dominated every single aspect of Nigeria. And they (the north) know they can't survive without Southern Nigeria. Just travel through most northern state and see for yourself. Without South Nigeria is nothing. These northern politicians know this and they will never allow Nigeria separate.

Nigeria cannot breakup anytime soon simply because the political class are still busy plundering the nation. When they are ready to breakup, you will understand that the power always attributed to the fulanis is a myth.

Make no mistake, even the Igbos don’t want a breakup, they are just using that as a political tool to secure their own benefit from the common wealth.

Check the dynamics of secessionist in this Nigeria, they only raise their voice when out of power and always use the voice of secession as a bargaining power.

I dare any Igbo on here to mention one of their real politicians that subscribe to a breakup. Anyone thinking Nnamdi Kanu ideology alone will secure a Biafra for the Igbos at this age and time is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Dedetwo(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2019
charliboy654:

Bros never say never. Nigeria is fast sliding toward the area of greatest disorder. Do not underestimate the instantaneous action of a mob.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by VolvoS60(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Malawian:
I watched a video of a massive column of foreigners matching into the country from somewhere in the north on facebook yesterday.
For over 30 mins, you could see them on one side of the road and as far as the eyes could see, trouping in while the locals were just looking like it was some kind of movie being acted before their eyes. Men of fighting ages.

War is coming..

^^^
Link?
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by obi4eze(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2019
Speak up sir since many people are afraid to say it.

It's no other news than that Buhari died in 2017 and the person there is a fraud and Nigerians have been deceived.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Malawian(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Iscaba: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=fergie001 post=85067744]Sir, speak..........we are waiting...[ /quote]Yes, he should talk before he goes, if he has conscience and can muster enough courage to do so. He will by so doing, help give the younger generation of Nigerians a better perspective to solving Nigeria's problems
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by akdjr(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2019
If u like tell me that God himself told u that the world will end tomorrow, I go sleep well like I always do. I am sure Yorubas are more wiser than the divisive politics Danjuma is playing.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Solomon8: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
God will surely deliver us from the hands of our leaders who don't care about us but themselves alone
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Dedetwo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
LegendHero:

I’ve always advocated for the breakup of Nigeria with an independent Odua nation. So maybe you’re the one that missed your medication tbh.

However before leaving Nigeria, we should make sure we develop the SW region with the ND crude oil first and leave when we are sure that the oil is about to dry up.

So Mr Dende, you will still us around making use of the proceeds from the Crude oil to build rails, dry ports, roads and other infrastructure before we leave!

The bolded represents a typical Yari.ba person. It is said that Hyena cannot change its spots. So Mr. LegendRogue, you can continue with your deceitful mannerism.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by IamHonourable1: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
IDIOT
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by JonDon12: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ty danjuma knows what he is happening in this country. He is one of the longest surviving power broker that is Christian. He is in the thick of things politically. Yoruba , listen to this man.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by LegendHero(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Dedetwo:

The bolded represents a typical Yari.ba person. It is said that Hyena cannot change its spots. So Mr. LegendRogue, you can continue with your deceitful mannerism.

While your political elite continue to plunder your erosion ravaged region, Nnamdi Kanu on the other end was extorting you guys through monthly IPOB payment and they both couldn’t achieve the Biafra breakup from where Ojukwu failed in 1970.

The Yorubas since pre-1960 were already living as a separate country before Zik and Ironsi made sure his one nigerianist policies landed us where we are.

We (Yorubas) will make sure the proceeds from SS oil will continue to be used to develop our region and we will only opt out when we are done with that.

In the regional system of government, the Yoruba nation was excelling and we were the envy of the rest of Nigeria only for your leaders (Igbos) to truncate a working system.

Hear this clearly, you can’t get your Biafra without the support of the Yorubas. Also the Yorubas won’t clamor in their entirety for Oduduwa until we are sure we’ve milked the crude oil proceeds enough. Do you see it’s now double wahala for the Igbo man dead body!

Shebi ona think say you wise!
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nwaonyishi69: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
A single day, week, month or year's mistake could lead a man, woman, group or nation to suffer slavery or torture for tens or hundreds of years. Unity of purpose is difficult in a rat race situation of every group in an ethnic mixture of over twenty significant groups trying to undue one another. The defeat of Biafra and bases from alliances and interests will continue to be the undoing of Africa, as it leaves us without a rallying power base to defend and nurture Christianity, tradition and independent believes. We all have to wait or fight for the Fulanis and their Arab backers to succeed or fail in their long held ambition of deeping the Koran into the Atlantic boarders of southern Nigeria with bribes, betrayals, lies, complacency and our resources backed military.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Akaujaa(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Maybe he should start with the Tiv/Jukum crises and war which he profits from. He should tell Nigerians how he always trigger the crises between innocent Tiv and their Taraba brothers just to attract government presence inform of financial aides which he profits from.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by ACE1010: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
sassysure:
This man should close his mouth.
Nigeria is what she is today because of wicked and greedy people like him

God bless you for your comment.... exactly what I had in mind angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.