Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again (84169 Views)

If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Abubaushe(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2019
iykecicero:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/if-i-talk-about-nigeria-nobodyll-sleep-again-danjuma.html
Pls Danjumsa shut your bloodied,tribalistic,nepotistic,treacherous and debased mouth,you conered the oil blocs that belongs to the south,shot your c- in- chief right there in Ibadan where you vomitted these words and insulted the the yoruba nation.You became a turncoat when your friend(Buhari) denied you more oil wells.You should remain quiet and not fool Nigerians,go back to the middle belt and preach your flithty sermon!

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Kwamecron(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2019
Who no go sleep?

Wetin be my own.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Agugbadin: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2019
raker300:
someone here once said he’s voting Buhari so he’ll deal with igbos..

Now his people are feeling the heat and they can’t even complain any more..what a conundrum.

We voted in this man twice, we should learn to deal with the consequences of our actions.

Are you sure that he was voted for a second time, well in 2015 yes but in 2019 we don't think so
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by beejay85: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2019
Maxymilliano XDA:

This was same Danjuma that claimed to have made $500m from oil block, with no idea on how to spend it ? What other sleepless message would i be interested in ?
Well if TY Danjuma care to know...I have not slept since the day he got $2billion from sales of oil well and lack knowledge of how to spend it...only to donate few to charity

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2019
The shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Wanity(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2019
sassysure:
This man should close his mouth.
Nigeria is what she is today because of wicked and greedy people like him

You don't know what you are saying bro I can't argue with you but try and ask people that come from his state, he is always quiet because nobody is ready for the truth

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Guyman02: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2019
The Yorubas are so scared to the point of hiding behind media attacks on the Igbos to cover their outward fear of the Fulanis.
The reality is that the only tribe in Nigeria that the average Fulani have little respect for are the Igbos because they can bring up the vicious side of their hearts to hit back hard, they can only use federal might with international interference like during the civil war.

It's so bad that Lagos Ibadan press cannot publish Aisha Buhari letter castigating Mamman Daura and Garba Sule, it's only Fulani paper Daily Trust that criticized Buhari recently until Punch did a U-turn because of DSS treatment of Sowore.

All recent appointments is solidifying Fulani hegemony while the Yorubas play the ostrich and abuse Ohaneze if they raise concerns.
It's getting bad and badder everyday lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by DAVE5(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2019
GamalNasser:
Please talk so Nigerians will not sleep

Let him talk so that we as a people would be gingered and want to fight back our oppressors

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by oglalasioux(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2019
raker300:

Now his people are feeling the heat and they can’t even complain any more..what a conundrum.

We voted in this man twice, we should learn to deal with the consequences of our actions.

Majority of people who voted in this government had same mindset. Unfortunately for them, we all ply same roads, go to same schools and hospitals, suffer same epileptic power supply and buy at the same prices from the markets. Talk about cutting the nose to spite the face.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Born2Breed(f): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2019
Old news...we know and nor be today.

2023 we will teach those cowards a lesson they will never forget.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by eyiolarhomisore: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2019
An end to Nigeria must come in 2020
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Whiteangel1234: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2019
grin Afonja

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by GreenArrow1(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2019
Only for you oga. I slept well last night despite not having a huge chunk of 'national cake' in my kitty like you elite.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by jakandeola(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2019
Yujin:

Is that all you have to say? The way you have to chip in Igbo in a thread that doesn't concern them shows that you're obsessed with them.
becos DAT wat most of u always do.shout as tiger but coward as a rat
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by johnad3(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2019
why i no go sleep? wetin con concern me? na me own Nigeria abi i follow deh for those own it? Ogbeni, you talk, you talk on your own and if you no talk, you still no talk on your own
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by isahsalee: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Go and sit down Oga, you're nothing but attention seeker. What would you tell us that will make not to sleep any longer?. That, Buhari under adminstration our foreign reserve has decreased because Buhari took loans from foreign nations to develop infrastructure? or security challenges which is a globe phenomenon? or that, corruption fight is selective of lopsided?.

I have one question for you Oga, this is our 20yrs in democracy, prior to our 1st yr of our democracy till 2014 99% of our national infrastructure were built during the military regime. E. G federal roads, hospitals, universities and colleges, refineries and others, all of these were built by the military, in case you don't know Buhari built refinery during his regime as a military head of state.

Tell us one significant project of 16 yrs PDP.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Elxandre(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2019
kettykings:
This man should be encouraged to talk , he has seen it all from independence to the civil wars , to the coups and counter coups of the 70s , 80s , 90s, and survived it all, he knows what most of us dont know about Government , military , oil politics , Northern Politics and Nigeria Politics.

Even though i now believe what ever TY is seeing now , NK saw it a long time ago, i now understand NK a bit and his mad rage against Nigeria
Who is NK?
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2019
Smile in.... Swahili

Who told you anyone is sleeping?

Who cares about what you know?

What use is your secret knowledge?

Nigeria is in a circular mess; a mess created by your big blind ego and my small blind ego.

People with solution doesn't talk much, therefore, stick your f*cking knowledge to yah f*cking self.

Smile out... Confused
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by jakandeola(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Guyman02:
The Yorubas are so scared to the point of hiding beyond media attacks on the Igbos to cover their outward fear of the Fulanis.
The reality is that the only tribe in Nigeria that the average Fulani have little respect for are the Igbos because they can bring up the vicious side of their hearts to hit back hard to the point that the Fulani will run to the west and Arab world.

It's so bad that Lagos Ibadan press cannot publish Aisha Buhari letter castigating Mamman Daura and Garba Sule, it's only Fulani paper Daily Trust that criticized Buhari recently until Punch did a U-turn because of DSS treatment of Sowore.
All recent appointments is solidifying Fulani hegemony while the Yorubas play the ostrich and abuse Ohaneze if they raise concerns.
It's getting bad and bladder everyday lipsrsealed
if Fulani respect u dey will Neva kill u as chicken or let u dance pyhtong dance.we dont shout see how we deal wit dem in ondo.who attack buhari pass. obj falanna Soyinka fayose adebanjo ffk all Yoruba.wetin IBO dey do. u are d cowords here

5 Likes

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by madapcmod: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Thunder fire you Danjuma
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by golddare: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2019
iykecicero:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/if-i-talk-about-nigeria-nobodyll-sleep-again-danjuma.html

All these men are just crying now when the masses have been crying since, so if their oil blocks and political influence wasn't affected it would have been a different song.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Righteousness89(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2019
sassysure:

If I were you, I will take the Message and leave the Messenger...

If you know or see a glimpse of what is Happening were u are.... You will run to Sierra Leone...

Let me say, IF GOD Does not Help Nigerians, with what is happening secretly, DR Congo and Rwanda will be a Child's Play..
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Chukwurah003: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2019
raker300:

Anyone who says President Buhari isn’t doing well is either ignorant or a criminal

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by LegendHero(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2019
Guyman02:
The Yorubas are so scared to the point of hiding beyond media attacks on the Igbos to cover their outward fear of the Fulanis.
The reality is that the only tribe in Nigeria that the average Fulani have little respect for are the Igbos because they can bring up the vicious side of their hearts to hit back hard to the point that the Fulani will run to the west and Arab world.

It's getting bad and bladder everyday lipsrsealed

Which Yorubas are scared? Which activist have you people ever nurtured? When have we ever seen the Igbo man bravery in action? Don’t mention Biafran war coz that was a genocide.

Yourba has human right activists that transcends decades that have spoken truth to power.

Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, the NADECOs, Femi Falana, Wole Soyinka, Sowore etc.

The stupid TY Danjuma kept silent when he was given oil bloc and looting the country dry only for him to come now to be saying rubbish just because he fell out of favor from Buhari. Both of them (Danjuma & Buhari) are bird of a feather.

Can you mention one brave Igbo man that have spoken truth to power nationally like the Yorubas have ever did?

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Deo1986(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2019
Buhari is just not giving these old fools attention hence the annoyances...
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2019
When they are approving 37 billion! Just to renovate national assembly, what else? Like wtf!? Na Michael Angelo wan renovate d building? undecided
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Minjim: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2019
sassysure:

He's only angry because another breed of wicked and corrupt politicians have taken over

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Deo1986(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2019
LegendHero:

Which Yorubas are scared? Which activist have you people ever nurtured? When have we ever seen the Igbo man bravery in action? Don’t mention Biafran war coz that was a genocide.

Yourba has human right activists that transcends decades that have spoken truth to power.

The stupid TY Danjuma kept silent when he was given oil bloc and looting the country dry only for him to come now to be saying rubbish just because he fell out of favor from Buhari. Both of them (Danjuma & Buhari) are bird of a feather.

Can you mention one brave Igbo man that have spoken truth to power nationally like the Yorubas have ever did?
On point there Mr, the Igbo's are are the reason the Fulani's are still in power, cowards all of them!!!

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by izubext007: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2019
Our So Called Elder State Man Will Always Put Us The Youht On Suspens. Is Better U Say It , And Lets Stay Awake All Night To Fight It, Than Sleeping And Evil Will Take Us Unaware. { I Suport The Anti-suspens Bill }.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Minjim: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2019
LegendHero:

Igbos are not activists.
They are only angry when the sharing of loots does not get to them. Then they come online and rant.
The true activists in Nigeria are from the west, followed by south.
Even the north produced stronger activists that the east

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by pongwa(m): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2019
sassysure:
so we shouldn't move forward again because of sins of the past. Nigga wake up we are in 2019 already
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2019
sassysure:

Of the Generals who witnessed the decline of this country since 1966, Danjuma and Murtala Mohammed were the most blood-thirsty. Danjuma is today a USD billionaire cos of oil wealth he has unethically allocated to himself, hence permit me to be a skeptic here when a Man who both contributed to and gained from the chaos Nigeria has become, to become a crying freeman on a public podium.

That said, I'm a strong advocate for the immoral contraption called Nigeria to be brought to an end, and going by the USA's warnings a few years back, is becoming a reality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / How Ooni Of Ife Was Represented At His Son’s Wedding Today / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.