Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (131692 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Antoniosmile: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
FloraEC:

Fortunately, she's already a mother to your children. For peace sake, try and take the girl back to her parents. If possible train her, buy her everything but let her be in her parents house to prevent woman beats up her help and accuses her of sleeping with her hubby

But what do I know self grin

Best advice

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by AFONAMARO: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.

Mr BTW are you married; it baffles me when I read the type of advices you offer to people as regards marriage and all. I think you are better of in the politics section.

You mean the solution to the op's problem is to send the innocent girl home, then apologies to his wife because of her own insensitivity and wickedness to her distant relative?

Again, kindly remain in the politics section before you turn a man into a sisi with your beer palor advices

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by trutht828: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

Please house let me know if I overreacted

She is manipulating you. That is the evil women do. When they see that they are wrong, they will start crying so that people can see them as the victims, whereas they are the villains.

Your wife is the wicked type. I've seen her likes before.

4 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by chizzyreal: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
Davash222:
Your wife will be maltreating the poor girl from now henceforth.
Take the girl to her parents. Don't bring any house help again. Let your ogbanje wife be doing the house chores alone!!!
Allow your wife to suffer for her wickedness.
Crystal
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by BBBmall25: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

Please house let me know if I overreacted
no sir u did the right thing
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by RxSameer(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

nonsense post don't say anytin without thinking now run along to the playground

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by jaxxy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
Why are you engaging a minor as househelp? Why. Both you and your wife, you are horrible.

They are sending her to skol. I think that’s fair and fine as even his own children once grown to her age wud be able to do house chores themselves.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by muyinet: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
Thank you for your inputs , I have no bad intentions towards that small girl , she is like my daughter I want her to be treated the same as every child in my house. I only gave my wife 2k to spend on the girl , a OK jeans and shirt and what’s 2k really ? , she bought 4 dresses for only our daughter , one for Christmas , new year , first Sunday of the year and for her 9th birthday coming on January 20th , and a pair of shoes , honestly she doesn’t need all those clothes , her wardrobes is full with beautiful dresses that she can rewear instead she should have buy something for the help and save the rest of the money. On Xmas all the children in my house will be looking good with their brand new clothes except her , do you expect me to clap for her ? I will not be happy seeing her looking like a trash . Someone who sacrifice her childhood for my children , she does takes good care of them 24 /7 i, I have hidden cameras in my house, I check it every single night to see if she does maltreat them behind our back , what I saw amaze me, she always treat them nice with so much patience. If my children have so much love for her and why can’t I and my wife treat her so well? Well for those that suggested to return her back to her parents , well I will speak with my mother in law because she brought the girl for us , so it will be better to hear her opinions. Thanks once again

Just look at this ...you are indeed a Unique being as ur username hints.

That guy Tonyrbacanister should come and see how human reason properly.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by kestine(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Guy u be idiot... Na thunder go fire you for this advice...

5 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by AFONAMARO: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

How did you conclude that the wife ks wicked? Let us watch what we say towards people's spouses.

I am very sure that the wife acted the way did because of the discomfort she feels with a second "woman" enjoying the attention and niceties of her husband.

Honestly, I can NEVER fault her! I have seen first hand where lovely and nice househelp got pregnant for oga and he was asked to marry her as second wife - which he did!

What are you even talking about? Didn't you read were he said he gave her money to purchase clothes for everyone? It baffiles me how you choose to wear glasses when reading important points that would aid your decision making.

So if he had gotten the clothes for her personally, the wife would have told the whole world that she caught him making out with her relative?

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by taikonet005(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Davash222:
Your wife will be maltreating the poor girl from now henceforth.
Take the girl to her parents. Don't bring any house help again. Let your ogbanje wife be doing the house chores alone!!!
Allow your wife to suffer for her wickedness.

You've just say my mind... God bless you for that
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by AFONAMARO: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
kestine:

Guy u be idiot... Na thunder go fire you for this advice...

No mind the guy. He's mistaking family issue for political squabbles
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by CAPSLOCKED: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
OH, MARTINEZ39, ANOTHER ONE.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Btruth:
seconded. Or else, the girl go see hell from your wife. Tell her to return the girl back to her parent. And if her parents want to know what happens tell your wife to tell them the truth... grin

You too get sense cheesy grin She no go see mouth talkcheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by cosmos1440: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
FloraEC:
T

Fortunately, she's already a mother to your children. For peace sake, try and take the girl back to her parents. If possible train her, buy her everything but let her be in her parents house to prevent woman beats up her help and accuses her of sleeping with her hubby

But what do I know self grin

You don't know how much this little piece of advice is worth. Some Girls/Women are just plain evil. I had a colleague that was accused of rape by one of his students. The guy was sacked, beaten up, locked up in a police cell for weeks and a date was also fixed for court, only for the girl to confess after her graduation, that she lied against the poor guy.

When a girl/woman threatens you, . . .

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by majamajic(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
Why are you engaging a minor as househelp? Why. Both you and your wife, you are horrible.

u want the wife to bring a fellow wife as house help ?
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Arewa1408: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Naijaaaaa..... Na we pray pass, na we go church and mosque pass, also, naw dey wicked and self centered pass. Imagine this ones comment on a 15 year old trying to get her life together. If tomorrow that girl becomes President, na your type go shout pass, na me comot am from village train am for lagos. If not for my wicked wife, she for dey with me throughout.... Nonsense useless man.

5 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by onadana: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:

As if you're not in Nigeria?
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by stanisbaratheon: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
I cannot live in a house where someone is maltreated. In fact, since madam can't treat the house help well, Oga should send the house help packing so that madam can handle all house chores on her own.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Rubbiish(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
bluefilm:

Bia nwoke m,

Here's the truth

That thing you call your brain is actually nothing but akamu.

You want to sound enlightened so that some negative minded females on this forum will notice you abi?

Well sha, who knows, maybe your type has eyes for 15 years old lads which explains why you think every other man out there is just like you.

Nonsense. angry
@bold my thoughts as well
Maybe him don get one female him don dey eye for nairaland. Hoping she might come across his comment. U can now imagine how f00lish some men can be

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by AFONAMARO: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
SEGLIZ:

see bird of same feather claiming saint.
with that your yeye advice up there, the same way you were in support of in-laws frustrating women in there matrimonial home in another thread. watching you in HD var.

You saw his negative epistles in the other thread too? Dude is mixing political analysis with family matters
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Godoverevery: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
lol....as usual d man must also be blamed.
Am sure it was d other way round u won't av wrote D's.
Dat why most of y"all are either single mother or bride maids D's days with no man..... cos u can never admit a woman is completely wrong without dragging d man into it.
Have you not seen 15yr old who stay with dere parent and are practically like maids cos of the tonn of work dey do...... always playing victim.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by wirinet(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
This is how an average Nigerian woman treats her house help.

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
This is the more reason why I can't marry a woman like this..
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by DAVE5(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
drmikeadams:
U buy clothes for ur kids,u no buy for house help then u sleep well at night ,then run to church to claim holiness grin grin OP u did d right tin,,some go find excuse not to do d right thing,them wan change am to Op is sleeping wit 15 year old girl grin

Ndi aruruala every where,if my wife try dat bullshit na her papa house d next day

Unfortunately I ain't getting married till Jesus comes

You get better sense....

Nigerians go do evil through the week, then on Sunday everyone is in church forming holy and “I love my neighbors as I love myself” meanwhile right there in church they’re busy wishing the next person who seems to be having a better life falls and die

We Nigerians are hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Fhemmmy: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
You did NOT overreact BUT you acting late already . . . And this is what i meant:
According to you, the so called House help is your wife's relative, that means she is NOT an house-help but a family, so educate your wife to see that. Also, i am sure your wife has exhibited the trait of not treating the girl right before now, you NEED to advice her to treat the girl right or send the girl back to her parents.
Don't be party to treating a child bad, because that child will FOREVER remember.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Martinez39(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
OH, MARTINEZ39, ANOTHER ONE.
I thought they said women are more compassionate, loving, caring, and nurturing than men. Guess his wife is transgender. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by jayjayjones: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

This is the shallowest of all level of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Btruth: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
grin grin grin yes ooo. She go become deaf & dump.

.....no mind them. Women wahala too much jare.

IAmStrange:

You too get sense cheesy grin She no go see mouth talkcheesy
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
KosiGee:

Define “all her needs”. They provide for all her needs but she’s about to spend Christmas without ‘Christmas clothes’. It’s like robbing a kid in Europe the joy of Christmas present. Do you have any idea what those means to children??

That child is a nanny, carer, teacher, cleaner and nurse rolled into one.
Are you aware that the only time they get a break from all the abuses is when they get away from the house and go to school??

Do you know how much carers earn per hour? Do you have any idea how much pains that child and all children in her situation go through?
I will not justify making a minor a caregiver but a 15 year old is not exactly a minor in present day Nigeria. If she's not being maltreated or abused then she's in the best place she can be. You never can tell, she may experience worse treatment under her parent who probably can't afford to send her to school, provide a basic 3 square meal or even buy her this Christmas cloth is has become an issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.