Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (131698 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by bluefilm: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rubbiish:

@bold my thoughts as well
Maybe him don get one female him don dey eye for nairaland. Hoping she might come across his comment. U can now imagine how f00lish some men can be

I taya no be small...
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Btruth: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
wirinet:
This is how an average Nigerian woman treats her house help.
chai! pure wickedness. How does people like this always claim that they are Christians gan self tire me.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
STENON:
The heart of human is purely more wicked than the devil ...

You can purchase xmas clothes for the girl as xmas gift. Just be monitoring her keenly as your madam is likely to frustrate your househelp.

U mean the heart of the woman abi?
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by openmine(m): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
ikaboy:

Seems you are better off in political section
exactly cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by humblemikel(f): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
85% of Nigerian Women/mothers are wicked to their house maid
Quote me anywhere
Very terrible being
Thinking her children are better than the maid and deserving of a new dress is pure wickedness

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by CAPSLOCKED: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Martinez39:
I thought they said women are more compassionate, loving, caring, and nurturing than men. Guess his wife is transgender. grin

BUT WHY DO WOMEN ALWAYS MISTREAT KIDS THAT ARE NOT THEIRS? THE PART THAT GOT ME ANGRY WAS WHEN SHE STARTED CRYING IN SELF DEFENSE FOR HER STUPIDITY AND WICKEDNESS.
I MEAN, HOW CAN A GROWN WOMAN BE TOLD THAT AN OBVIOUS WRONG IS A WRONG, THEN SHE GOES ON TO CRY AND NAG IN PROTEST?
WHAT IS HAPPENING, I THOUGHT WE ALL HAVE BRAINS UP THERE??

humblemikel:
85% of Nigerian Women/mothers are wicked to their house maid
Quote me anywhere
Very terrible being
Thinking her children are better than the maid and deserving of a new dress is pure wickedness

SOME WILL SERVE MAIDS OIL WHILE THEIR KIDS SIP JUICE. I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE CAUSE FOR SUCH UNCHANGEABLE EVIL AMONG MOST NIGERIA WOMEN.

AND THEY'RE ALL CHRISTIANS AND WIVES OF JESUS.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by pesty100(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
Why are you engaging a minor as househelp? Why. Both you and your wife, you are horrible.
will you send the minor in question to School, feed and clothe her
?
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Lamasta(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
OP pls don't allow your wife manipulate You cos she is the selfish and inconsiderate type.

Let LOVE LEAD in your family both to yourself, wife, children, house help etc DON'T ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS Shalom
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by SEGLIZ: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
AFONAMARO:

You saw his negative epistles in the other thread too? Dude is mixing political analysis with family matters

so so nasty to the least.
can't just imagine a human in his or her rightful sense would type such.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by stanisbaratheon: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Despair...

Terrible comment to say the least. Please try and have open mind before you react.

TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by CAPSLOCKED: 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

How did you conclude that the wife ks wicked? Let us watch what we say towards people's spouses.

I am very sure that the wife acted the way did because of the discomfort she feels with a second "woman" enjoying the attention and niceties of her husband.

IF THIS WOMAN CAN BE ENVIOUS OF A 15 YEAR OLD CHILD, IMAGINE THE EVIL SHE WILL BE CAPABLE OF PLOTTING AGAINST HER EQUALS. AND YOU MY DEAR FRIEND IS A CONFUSED DRUNK.

ALL RESPECT TO THE THREAD STARTER FOR THE PERFECT DUELY DESERVED DESCRIPTION OF HIS WIFE. SIR, YOU'RE MY MVP.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by King44(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

Please house let me know if I overreacted
. You didn't over react but you have to help her see wrong in what she did, help the girl complete her edu she showed your children genuine love in this would were some people maltreat their bosses children behind their backs cos of the wrong done to them by the wives she deserves it

Reading up what some people said name calling is not cool but for me no more house help in that house cos if she could accuse you of infidelity with her niece what would she accuse you of if it's a total stranger let her do the chores alone and don't take offense or sympathy as long as no help if she insists tell her the truth you don't want accusations that would make you get angry or set your family apart, she has trust issues

But on a straight note most married women have same character no difference all the same
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by TemmyT002(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
luminouz:

Are u for real? undecided

Read what you wrote again and slap yourself.

Seems you grew up on a diet of Bollywood/Filipino romantic movie nonsense!

To think you be guy dey fear me oh.

Carry your wahala and go
Fighting and keeping malice no be everything
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Graxie(f): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
pesty100:
will you send the minor in question to School, feed and clothe her
?
Is she an Orphan? Common Christmas clothes the man is dropping 2k while the woman is even refusing to buy. What of her parents? If you need a domestic staff, hire matured one. Pay the person and stop looking for people to enslave. After all govt school is almost free.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
1Sharon:

This.
U are smart kiss

Nobody want to dissect the story as long as it's a woman and maid.

Even the ladies here didn't see that the story didn't add up at all grin

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by petitejolie(f): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
I think u should take the girl back and bar ur wife from bringing any house help. Make she dey do all d work by herself
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by obinnawhyte(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

How did you conclude that the wife ks wicked? Let us watch what we say towards people's spouses.

I am very sure that the wife acted the way did because of the discomfort she feels with a second "woman" enjoying the attention and niceties of her husband.

Honestly, I can NEVER fault her! I have seen first hand where lovely and nice househelp got pregnant for oga and he was asked to marry her as second wife - which he did!

So what's your Point....she acted that way because she don't trust her husband or the househelp first as a human doesn't deserve Xmas like her and her kids or that the husband did wrong providing enough money to buy for everyone?.

Frankly speaking what the woman did is an act of wickedness and it's really common in this part of the globe where househelp are made or expected to appear in rags and hungry
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by sayisayi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
Oga, you did well...

Your children are learning from you.

Some women must learn by force... I would have cut her clothes sef!
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by shilz(f): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Honestly, I can NEVER fault her! I have seen first hand where lovely and nice househelp got pregnant for oga and he was asked to marry her as second wife - which he did!
and you think being wicked to a maid will stop a maid whose intention is to become second wife?or a man whose intention is to keep the maid as 2nd wife?
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by izubext007: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Prevention Is Better Dan Cure. She Might Hav Seen D Futur.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Theboss100(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Na wa o. The way you people insult people's spouses on Nairaland as if they are some street hustlers
But u av already sentenced the man by saying he is choking his eye below the skirt. Hypocrites everywhere. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by iamkingzlee(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
My brother, you didn't over react abeg.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by adaphic: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
@ OP, YOU ARE A GOOD MAN....... GOD BLESS U FOR NOT DISCRIMINATING.
IT'S PPL LIKE U THAT WILL MAKE HEAVEN.

BUT UR WIFE.....SMH
IT'S UNFORTUNATE.
I HOPE SHE DOESN'T MOCK GOD BY GOING TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY.
AND SHE IS A MOTHER
#WEEPING #PAINFUL
#HEARTLESS.

I JOIN THOSE WHO SAY RETURN THE GIRL AND TRAIN HER FOR HER SAFETY.

AS U SAID, FIRST SPEAK WITH UR MOTHER-INLAW WHO BROUGHT HER.

I also have a maid whom my children love so much n I treat her like my child.
EVERYTHING I do for my children I also do for my maid.
If u have a maid who doesn't maltreat ur children in ur absence, then u are BLESSED.
The LEAST U CAN DO IS TO APPRECIATE THE BLESSING.
WICKEDNESS DOESN'T PAY.

NO FURTHER COMMENT.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by kowema(f): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
kiss
tiredoflife:

Even u wicked
U and ur wife fit each other
2k in this Nigeria to buy which OK jeans
Ahhhh u will not see heaven.
And u made it sound like u dropped 10k so she can look nice like ur kids
U have hidden cam u check each night that u can see how loving she is to ur kids
Yet in all this
She deserves 2k
Smh again and again

Aiswearugad!.
I like this comment and it speaks a part of my mind on this issue. So his wife got about 5 cloths for their daughter, which has to be out of the budget he gave her. Then she had 2k for the house help. She probably didn't bother to spend it cus low key, just like her husband, dey don't mean to buy anything good for the help. I guess the wife didn't see the need too. 2K. Lol.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by obinnawhyte(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I am sure you saw the apostrophe symbol in the "woman"? Or is it that you don't know what it means?

2. A 15 year old is a teenager, an adolescent and not a child. And 15 year old get pregnant in case you don't know. Also do know that at age 15 some people are already done with secondary school, including some of my siblings.

3. Being a relative of madam is one reason the wife may be suspicious. It would have been different if she was his own relative.

Like I said earlier, a 15 year old is not a CHILD! Yes, OP may not be having affair with her but Madam isn't comfortable with her around anymore. Get the message!

I am a guy but I understand madam's angle!

That you sleep around with Teenagers doesn't mean every other sane men does. What makes you think the man is that kind of man will even want to look at a 30 years old lady let alone lust over a child of 15 years .

Nobody deserves what the wife did,it's purely an act of wickedness from her. It's not like is new in this part of the globe where househelp are expected or made to appear dirty and rough in rags by their madams simply because they are not their kids

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by jaxxy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.

Seems people can’t have pure minds these days. What is wrong in being concerned about ur househelps upkeep? Do u know what that 15 year old gal can be 2moro? I believe in treating people like human beings and not look at them from one status or the other.

What is wrong in getting a househelp clothes just like u did for ur kids especially during the Christmas period. This is not just any ordinary time so it’s normal for members of the household to expect gifts. Is the househelp under his care not a humanbeing? Or is she a lesser being? Since her parents are not there what is wrong in being a parent to her on Christmas?

I for one support that man 100% and the stupid wife who imagined nonesense can imagine anything once she sees her hubby with other ladies also. Without losing focus of the issue at hand she is clearly wrong because the money was given to her for everyone’s clothings including the househelp. What she did is very wrong and deserves correcting. Period!
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Akpacha(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Na wa o. The way you people insult people's spouses on Nairaland as if they are some street hustlers
the man carry him wife mater enter public, he should expect public lashing na!
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Mykel51(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
u didnt do any wrong ....

Good evening sir, I sent you an email. I want to make an enquiry

Thanks
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by hustla(m): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

2nd woman?
a 15 year old?

WOW!

I don dey see your posts for NL and you no dey ever talk with sense

Na this one come finally off me!

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Martinez39(m): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT WHY DO WOMEN ALWAYS MISTREAT KIDS THAT ARE NOT THEIRS? THE PART THAT GOT ME ANGRY WAS WHEN SHE STARTED CRYING IN SELF DEFENSE FOR HER STUPIDITY AND WICKEDNESS.
I MEAN, HOW CAN A GROWN WOMAN BE TOLD THAT AN OBVIOUS WRONG IS A WRONG, THEN SHE GOES ON TO CRY AND NAG IN PROTEST?
WHAT IS HAPPENING, I THOUGHT WE ALL HAVE BRAINS UP THERE??

That is their usual manipulation tactic. When things go south due their bad decisions or they are confront over their silliness and wickedness, they pull this tactic or feign ignorance to avoid taking responsibility/being held accountable and/or to turn the tables on you. Funny enough, the wife feels justified and I am not surprised if the money meant to buy the maid's cloth in the wife's secret bank account — an account the husband doesn't even know of.

The op's wife is using such tactic and has done so, successfully, with the op. Already she is angry and she didn't greet or cook for the op. What's worse is that the op has fallen for given that he is foolishly asking is he overreacted or did something wrong. Indeed, all men don't have sufficient intellect to handle simple things.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Advancedman(m): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:

For me o....
The girl is maid would you prefer that your own daughter is the maid
All your accolade of the girl is right and you never said anything harsh, now you know you married a devil who thinks her status is by her prowess and look down on other.
Please for the sake of your generation born and unborn send the girl back gently with better package exclusively from you, then let your wife resume her duty fully and if domestic staff is required employ professional and pay the fee let see if your wife can pay 100k or more.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Martinez39(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
hustla:

2nd woman?
a 15 year old?

WOW!

I don dey see your posts for NL and you no dey ever talk with sense

Na this one come finally off me!
Ignore TonyeBarcanista. She is not worth the effort.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.