Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (131777 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Aboguede(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Divorce her come marry u

Home breakers

Sorry to u if u bring it family problem to NL especially concerning husband and wife

There are so many devils here and they are very dangerous grin

happney65:
I cannot respect you if you dont respect the waiter"..Mohammed Ali..

Your wife is not a good woman and you should consider divorcing her sef..For looking down on a housemaid she isnt worth it..I dislike people who behave like that to people on the lower ladder

unique357 I hope you see this..

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by makydebbie(f): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
FloraEC:

Try and buy the clothes for the girl yourself, hope she won't burn them.

grin

Terrible idea.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by openmine(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Is the house help/relative not a human being or does she not also deserve the best?

Why would the wife not buy Christmas clothes for her own house help even when the money is not from her own pocket?

Op is a very good guy and I am fully in support of his actions towards the wife...just imagine the accusations she is hurling at him for being against injustice?

The wife may even be the first to react and cry blue murder if she hears or reads any news about the maltreatment of girl-child...she may even be one of those championing the girl-child rights yet she is abusing and maltreating another person's daughter!

Why have we degraded to this extent of treating some humans as more important than others?

Just like what people have rightly said,the best thing is to send the house help back to her family...if possible,provide funds to train her!

Some people are simply wicked!
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by midnighter(f): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

the last time I've been in love is when I was 15

....what
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Nwaonyishi69: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
I think the devil is planning to destroy every liberal society with women, the way they are going mad this days.

4 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by 1Sharon(f): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
sassysure:
Fake stories everywhere.

She has been good to the said househelp but all of a sudden she dont want her to wear new Christmas clothes.
And as u rebuked her, she said u are sleeping with the househelp.
And u expect me to believe this?

U even have money to buy cctv and install in your house yet u gave her 2k to buy Christmas clothes for the good and loving maid who is sacrificing her childhood for your family.
He even garnished it with "my wicked wife"
She refused to buy Christmas clothes now she is a wicked wife grin

Seun must make money cheesy

This.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by MichaelUweh(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bros , if you are justified by your actions over your wife refusal to get that poor girl clothes, especially in this Christmas period where every small children are expectant of Xmas wears, I humbly encourage you to stand by that action. Try and make it a NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER movement. Let her be the one to tender apology to you coz she is totally wrong. But for the food , I will enter kitchen make my food chop , unless I don't want to eat, after all , it's my house; for the accusation of sleeping with girl, she must withdraw it with a treaty never to say such again. Leave all those guys telling you to send the girl back to her parent . They aren't Men enough to give you such an advice.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Suremikky(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
yankison:

I don't even believe a man I thought to have so much sense can utter this wicked statement ... Why are you people so wicked ... Do you know what the little girl make become tomorrow .. The wife is a wicked woman Period

Some people are animals in human skin..I wonder the kind of mother that raised this kind of beast called tonye or whatever he calls himself

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by KIDfurniture(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Why attack me? No be me post am nah. I only asked a question . Are you the sister or brother to the wicked wife or are you the husband ? Thank you

luminouz:

Mtchewwww....wetin concern you?

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by SEGLIZ: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
TheStarsAlign:
Once a mind has been made corrupt, it's hard to fix. If the wife is suspicious of the Help, then she should return her to her parents and not maltreat her for whatever reason.

See simple matter that want to bring crack into a fine marriage.

This your TV can it show HD so? grin

no mind me jare,
local man version now.
at the least local man go rep.

that nairaland for you while we are sorting out differences we put smiles on each other faces to ease the social pressure.
I beg accept my HD TV with love.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Reptyle(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

Please house let me know if I overreacted

Let's just say that you did the right thing....but in a wrong way.

Your wife isn't a perfect human being....but she's a perfect wife for you to nurture, develop and improve. All of these must however be done in a sweet and loving atmosphere or else you will set your home on fire.

You will also make things a lot more difficult for your househelp because your wife will blame her for the disruption in her home and rain hell on her.

I advise you to rein in the situation quickly to avoid a further degeneration. Buy her a gift and apologise for speaking out of turn to her. Then lovingly explain to her why the househelp must be treated right...especially in this season of love, sharing and goodwill. I am sure she will see reason.

Goodluck.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Brownhypo: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.
What's this one saying

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by romenna: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
You married a wicked girl.
Be careful with her hemcefoŕth cos you will be a victim of her wickedness someday soon.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by makydebbie(f): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

No wonder they say most Nigerians doesn't have good cognitive reasoning

You're actually sounding stupid all over the thread.

8 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
Anyone who sleeps with anger and wakes up with that anger the next morning is a wicked person, and needs help. Sir, the problem is not just your wife's attitude toward the girl, she has a problem which would degenerate into something worse if not taken care of in time.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Rubbiish(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

How did you conclude that the wife ks wicked? Let us watch what we say towards people's spouses.

I am very sure that the wife acted the way did because of the discomfort she feels with a second "woman" enjoying the attention and niceties of her husband.

Honestly, I can NEVER fault her! I have seen first hand where lovely and nice househelp got pregnant for oga and he was asked to marry her as second wife - which he did!
Does being hostile to the house help stops the man from sleeping with her? See the kind of nonsense u are saying. I sorry for your siblings & parents if u are married. Your wife go use u well

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
For your wife to think your children are Superior to other children cause they are privileged tells you the kinda woman you married and it's a shame cause it shouldn't be just buy clothes for the girl and send her home if you still wish to continue helping her education you can but get her away from your wife to avoid case of child abuse cause it's inevitable right now and for her accusing you of sleeping with her is a sign your marriage is heading towards a tough spot
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by victorazyvictor(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

My father told me this: "forget how nice your wife will treat you, it doesn't define her magnanimity, the way she treat her maid will"

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by DarkJeddi(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mindfulness:
Sigh! undecided

You made a huge mistake by attacking your wife on behalf of the girl. I am afraid your wife will take it out on her in the future. You even call your wife wicked. You don't call her wicked just because she refused to buy clothes for the girl, do you? Anyway. Make sure the innocent girl is protected. Take her back to her parents and pay compensation money. I am sorry for your children who got used to her and will now have to say goodbye.
The wife is WICKED! angry

Wicked SOMBORI.. undecided

Make he send the girl back to her place..

The wife deserves the telling off and I will do the same in his place..

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Rubbiish(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

No wonder they say most Nigerians doesn't have good cognitive reasoning
U really don't know how stupid & callous u sound

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Rubbiish(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
olril17:

your post is thoroughly stupid..
I think its u that lack good cognitive reasoning...
old man faa
Honestly
His comments were disgusting
I honestly sorry for those around him

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by luminouz(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Why attack me? No be me post am nah. I only asked a question . Are you the sister or brother to the wicked wife or are you the husband ? Thank you

Just teasing you tongue
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by hedonido: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
sunnychibs:
angry

hustle hard ooo,so that your children will not become house helps.

Hustle wouldn't end poverty in the world. Hustle as you like, who go poor go eventually poor, and who go do househelp go do househelp. The good thing be say househelp no be permanent curse. A girl can be househelp today and be First Lady or even billionaire herself tomorrow.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by madridsta007(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:

Two of you were wrong.

It takes one person— the humble one, who I’ll refer to as the stronger one— to apologise to the other.

Apologise sincerely and watch how the whole issue will be resolved. And watch how she will listen to you when you apologise.

Humility is so powerful. Sadly, man is not naturally prone to humility. It is the most difficult thing for man to do.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by ArticleBeast: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
sunnychibs:
angry

hustle hard ooo,so that your children will not become house helps.
Amen o
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by KIDfurniture(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Teaser ......

luminouz:

Just teasing you tongue
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by ArticleBeast: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
FloraEC:
The heading tho
Your handle is new too, hope you're not trolling.

What she did was wrong, training a child doesn't end in feeding and education.
Was she in support of the help coming? Does she have any problem with the girl's family since they're related?
Try and buy the clothes for the girl yourself, hope she won't burn them.

Fortunately, she's already a mother to your children. For peace sake, try and take the girl back to her parents. If possible train her, buy her everything but let her be in her parents house to prevent woman beats up her help and accuses her of sleeping with her hubby

But what do I know self grin
The last part is very important. He should take the girl back home and raise her from there.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Aboguede(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bros I hope u are not among the weak men especially from EDO airline?

Anyways, you are very very wrong!

Your wife did not buy that girl cloths because she know u will shout over that and that alone is enough to suspect you

Women know them selves, 15 yr girl with fresh hot pointed oloma and new fresh tight ikpu

I hope it is not what I am thinking

Okay oh

2. Your bed duty is also in doubt by ur wife and that is why she is suspecting u over that young chick that is very near to u

If u don't send that girl parking, I will soon read your wife's story on NL

Headline;, " HOW I CATCH MY HUSBAND FrKing out 15 yr house girl" grin

Unique357:

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by randyhoff: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
You did not over react but sorry to say, your wife is not a motherly woman.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by OlujobaSamuel: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Fabu oo, ko ma roll....
Next tales by moonlight pls
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by midnighter(f): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Blindersoff:

Life is easy but self pride would always want to make us assert rights even in situations when it is not necessary especially since we are already seen as the head and being in charge in those situations.

The OP did an overkill when he shouted and insulted his wife. It was so unnecessary.

Thank you for the appraisal. Blessed holidays to you

Hmm! You are truly one in a million Sir. I learned something from you today.

Good thing your posts were written in bold, hopefully he will get to read them.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by ArticleBeast: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.
You are a weak man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Modern Igbo Baby Names / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.