Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) (12380 Views)

Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / The Pain Was Much That She Pooped Out During A Fight With A Girl Over Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by OwoukoUrua(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
The world is indeed a funny place
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
OwoukoUrua:
The world is indeed a funny place

Funny �

Like put me in your perspective and tell me how funny this situation is.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Date intelligent ladies and stop disturbing us ...Mtsssw...WahFuckery
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by enawt: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
The chats that I see online makes my chats look legendary.
A well-educated guy chatting with a playful girl. No wonder why you said you are not into her.
Time is too precious to be wasting it like this.
Only dish advice out to young ones and stop being emotional with them. Like wtf

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
what's her number op? I will help talk sense to her head, she's too childish!
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
And she has even blocked you
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by luvlyoracle(m): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:

No not at all. You read a different meaning to the whole thing. I am not into her.
If you say so
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:

No not at all. You read a different meaning to the whole thing. I am not into her.
she will make you be into her, then she will break and dump your heart.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Macgabe(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
Conceptman:
this is tough, are u her first love? From the conversation u both had, u are her only hope, situations like this looks scary, u are in it already just make sure you don't hurt her so that she won't take her life or even hurt you, with time everything will be fine and moreover she's still young and she has really gone through a lot, u just have to be strong

I think probably he misled her. When it all started initially, he ought to have made her understand that he loves her as a person and would always be there for her but not to the point of dating.

Whenever the two of them converse and he uses the word "love", her meaning of it is deeper than he thought. For her, it means she's his lover which might not be his intention.

I'd advice him to see her one on one, sit her down and make her understand that he will never leave her but she should see him as a big brother not lover.

That way, she's assured of his company, support and guidance. Then, give her time to heal.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by LosC: 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
OP, first of all.
How old are you?
She doesn't know the meaning of love. She's still an adult child.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:

I have never spent on her as you may think. She alone does the spending. Even when I buy for her, she forcefully gives me back my money and gets really mad if I refuse to collect her money. So take that thought of wether airtime or little cash away bro. She is a very independent person.
please give me her number. Atleast in me she will find a guy that will genuinely love her.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by seanwilliam(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
We call that emotional blackmailing in dating..if u know u know
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lightangel65:

Lol, I didn't know blackmail could be this way
My ex gf was worst than this, she was still 18 by that time this is just how teens love
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Fayrouzz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
favoryte33:
A girl that was in love with me during my university days told me if i ever leave her she would kill herself.Months after we broke up,my guy who stays in d same street with her told me how robust&shining she'd been lately.omo,i weak.
She no gree die again? grin
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmm this post just rendered me speechless cos I have been in same position buh mine I used the extreme method and it worked,but in ur case I wont advice you to use it cos it may be disastrous and all I could see here is emotional blackmail(it's a typical teenage method)

Lemme coman be going

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by rex444(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
all she needs is just sincere education.....talk to her more , look for ways to divert her attention about love.... let her channel that energy on something else
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by hardbody: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:

I have never spent on her as you may think. She alone does the spending. Even when I buy for her, she forcefully gives me back my money and gets really mad if I refuse to collect her money. So take that thought of wether airtime or little cash away bro. She is a very independent person.

Very independent at 18? with no parents? Pray, what does she do? Did they leave a vast legacy for her? Just asking, not disbelieving you
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
hardbody:

Very independent at 18? with no parents? Pray, what does she do? Did they leave a vast legacy for her? Just asking, not disbelieving you

She is working. She has handworks too. In essence she has quite a multiple source of income.

Her Dad disowned her after marrying another woman. But her mom is sick. And her mom loves her the more
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by urchcoded(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Conceptman:
just keep sex out of it because she will be more into you if u do and that's where u will have bigger problem if u dare hurt her. is there any plan for her to go to the university? If she enters school, she will release u small small and all the attachment go reduce

1 semester is just enough d guy would be so surprised how he'll become irrelevant to her. Now na Small pikin Dy worry d girl. Dats why I advise against dating under 21 unless u are under 21 too

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by MajorWarren: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lol your girl got you in a 360 deal grin grin grin
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Brightergrammer: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:

No I am the second. But believe me the 1st was all this childish kind of boyfriend and girlfriend stuff. And that was 2years ago until she found me.
na you burst her carburettor? cool grin
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Conceptman: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
urchcoded:

1 semester is just enough d guy would be so surprised how he'll become irrelevant to her. Now na Small pikin Dy worry d girl. Dats why I advise against dating under 21 unless u are under 21 too
yes o, first semester all go change
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:

Op where did you find this kind of lady?
Is it here in Nigeria?
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by djoe21(m): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Jesse25:
She is just blackmailing you emotionally ....this was exactly what my ex gf was doing till she finally broke up with me wink

This is the same thing I saw from the chats.

Op ladies can be very cunning in stuff like this. Don't overestimate your position.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Undisputed88(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:
Pls it's not too long to get you bored. Just read it to the last line.

Pls how can I deal with this predicament. This girl had a crush on me. She told me and suggested we date each other. I simply didn't want to hurt her cos of some sad stories she's told me about her family issues and so many other things. So I felt like I shouldn't break her heart the more by telling her no.

So I agreed to date her. The problem here is that;

Any offence by me can make her cry and become so sad for the rest of the day. She will call me crying. Like I may be online and she is also online and maybe I don't chat her up, she will get sad easily by posting different things on her status. She is just 18years. Still a kid and too emotional with me. She will always tell me how much she loves me and all that. So I make sure I am online every minute to reply her messages.

The worst of all is that she will always tell me about taking her life anytime I hurt her sad sad sad (This scares the shit out of me). Cos the funny thing is that I don't even know when I hurt her

Take a look at our recent Chats and please profer a solution to me on how to handle her. I see her as a younger sister to me. I have not had intimacy with her. But I know she would be willing to. But that's not my problem. Mentioning her life scares the shit out of me. Suicide keeps ringing in my head whenever she says that.

pls how do I handle this situation. I would like her to just be a friend to me. Cos I don't see a future between the both of us.
well well well, what can i say but to advise you to go and make money, This here might help you SIR=======>

When it comes to knowing the inner workings of Google Adsense and ���smiling to my favorite Payoneer Exchanger every 21st of the month, I can’t help but beat my CHEST, that I’m good at what I do..........

Beating around the bush or bragging about how I do it isn’t my style, My results speak volume of the magnitude of my claims, and I have VERIFIED proofs to back them up…….....

Still in the dark and confused about what I’m trying to say? What if I take you by the hand and show you how I’ve consistently rocked Adsense for over 4 years and counting without looking back?........

YES!!!!, I meant every word I said and I will tell you why……

Knowledge is power, and when you are empowered , you’ve been licensed to PERFORM and break the YOKE of “No reply @adsense”. I bet that particular mail address is a nightmare to many adsense publishers…....

I’m WILLING & READY to end your Adsense palaver, by drip feeding you the secret methodologies which have worked wonders for me and still do till date, only if you’re ready to STEP UP and follow my lead.....

HERE’s the deal;

• ===>I will show you how to find and set up high CPC Browser cookies for mobile & desktop....
• ===>Teach you how to rake in at least $50 on a daily basis....
• ===>I will show you how to find high CPC ads, and set your CPC To be between 2-4$ per click even with a 9ja IP address, (check one of the images attached to this post for proof)......
• ===>I will show you how to generate organic search engine traffic at ZERO cost......
• ===>Teach you how to regulate your CTR and keep your account SAFE from being BANNED.....
===>Teach you how to Fix temporary ads limitation issue on your adsense account .....
• ===>And lot’s more………………......
===>That’s not all, to make this worth your while and give you value for MONEY spent. I decided to make this course EASILY affordable and within reach. The total value of what I put together is well worth over $20,000, but SHARING is CARING, & CARING is SHARING. So, I’m having a price SLASH for the first 50 persons to grab a copy of this course, once the sales count exceeds “50”, I’m taking it offline FOR GOOD!!!!

===>The early bird catches the worm, don’t SIT on the FENCE and watch this opportunity pass you by. 2019 is far spent, and it’s not too late to turn your FINANCIAL fortunes around before the year draws to a close. There are also lots of freebies attached to the Early-Birds purchase, some of them include;

==>Free Google Voice Number for the 10th, 25th & 50th persons who buy this course........
==>15 times Payment Received UK Adsense Account For The 25th person who buys this course........
==>Unrestricted Access to my Repository Of Premium WORDPRESS Themes Worth over $20,000......
==>MSV(Mass Site Visitor): An all in one traffic BOT that even registers HITs on Google Analytics......
==>MicroJobEngine Service Marketplace Wordpress Theme (Latest Version With All The Plugins & Extensions Including Paystack Payment Gateway Plugin).....
==>Copywriting Software( If you are a Copy-Writer, this is for you. This tool helps you write high converting, bad-ass Sales copies in no time) ......
==>WP Ebook Maker (Turn Your Wordpress Blog Contents Into An Ebook In 3 Simple Steps)......
==>Regular updates on HIGH CPC Paying Ads......
==>And lot’s more………..

Wanna find out more? Check https://gaearninghub.xyz/
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nefort: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
pcguru1:
What kinda of cringy conversation is this. People are talking and nobody is listening. Emo couples lol
I saw you work at Andela. I am still going through the interview process. I was asked about salary expectation and didn't know what exactly to say. Can you shed light on the salary aspect?
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Brightergrammer:
na you burst her carburettor? cool grin
Hahahaha, guy why are you stupid cool grin
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Guerin: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
This is similar to my present "outfit" but the difference is that: I had kept on encouraging her in all facets of life; I lets her know at all time how uncommon her uniqueness is in existence; I keep on celebrating her all time; whenever I must keep away from her I talk her into acceptance( she is also 18 and yields to guided persuasion)

OP pls let that girl grow with you, you already accepted to dategrow with her.
Don't loose her or let her perish
You will be very happy you did
Stop your fake ego, you are not any special, trust me. But you are still unique I know undecided
When she is old enough, you guys can know whether you are compartible or not
She will be glad you held her hand to grow even if you don't partner for life.
I don't know how to write or proof to you you must not disappoint that girl but pls be a good gentleman

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by kushercain: 12:11am On Dec 23, 2019
cry
TheGenius001:
Educate her on proper sentence construction before she start talking about love. She can't even spell love. And as for you, you can't eat your cake and have it. Be firm and stop toying with the young girl. E dey sweet you say pikini dey die for you ba
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Brightergrammer: 12:22am On Dec 23, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Hahahaha, guy why are you stupid cool grin
na OP cause am oh grin grin
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by sylvez(m): 12:41am On Dec 23, 2019
Obviously you can't help her, you are as naive as she is.

Please take/report her to her family members, seems the parents are late from the chats screenshot.

If the parents are late and she needs financial assistance, it becomes more complicated.

If you can assist her financially please do. She's actually loving you for some benefits she can't get from the family at the time, as soon as she can get those benefits from another person she won't be so obsessed with you like this anymore

If you don't/can't love her, please don't take advantage of her

TheGenius001:

But I simply don't know how to. I have tried in my own best way possible.

If I know, I wouldn't have created this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Core Reasons Why Marriages Fail And Will Continue To Fail / Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! / Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.