Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) (13501 Views)

Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / The Pain Was Much That She Pooped Out During A Fight With A Girl Over Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by hardbody: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2019
TheGenius001:

She is working. She has handworks too. In essence she has quite a multiple source of income.

Her Dad disowned her after marrying another woman. But her mom is sick. And her mom loves her the more

Ok. Understood.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2019
TheGenius001:
Pls it's not too long to get you bored. Just read it to the last line.

Pls how can I deal with this predicament. This girl had a crush on me. She told me and suggested we date each other. I simply didn't want to hurt her cos of some sad stories she's told me about her family issues and so many other things. So I felt like I shouldn't break her heart the more by telling her no.

So I agreed to date her. The problem here is that;

Any offence by me can make her cry and become so sad for the rest of the day. She will call me crying. Like I may be online and she is also online and maybe I don't chat her up, she will get sad easily by posting different things on her status. She is just 18years. Still a kid and too emotional with me. She will always tell me how much she loves me and all that. So I make sure I am online every minute to reply her messages.

The worst of all is that she will always tell me about taking her life anytime I hurt her sad sad sad (This scares the shit out of me). Cos the funny thing is that I don't even know when I hurt her

Take a look at our recent Chats and please profer a solution to me on how to handle her. I see her as a younger sister to me. I have not had intimacy with her. But I know she would be willing to. But that's not my problem. Mentioning her life scares the shit out of me. Suicide keeps ringing in my head whenever she says that.

pls how do I handle this situation. I would like her to just be a friend to me. Cos I don't see a future between the both of us.
Be careful with such person, especially that taken of life. Baba i have had such experience she did something close to taken her life and posted it on her whatsapp status. The whole world called me that midnight and I was f*cking scared.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Tallesty1(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2019
Fragile heart in a careless hand

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by jackals(f): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2019
Riele:
Do people still love this way ?

Because i know i can't o .

You never see fine handsome bobo wey go sweep u off ur feet
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by jackals(f): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2019
DenreleDave:

Don't find my trouble oo,do u want him to pretend? Haba, he said he doesn't want her, he doesn't truly love her.. So bcox she is doing those things now, he shud love her Abi...

Men do more than dat for a lady and d lady doesn't love them, so Pls dont play any victim card here plsssss

Seems like you're pained. One girl has scattered your heart this festive season
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2019
djoe21:

This is the same thing I saw from the chats.

Op ladies can be very cunning in stuff like this. Don't overestimate your position.
It mostly common Teenagers ..
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by stanisbaratheon: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2019
Sounds like emotional blackmail to me. Op be wise.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2019
Nefort:

I saw you work at Andela. I am still going through the interview process. I was asked about salary expectation and didn't know what exactly to say. Can you shed light on the salary aspect?

Just how much you are willing to be paid, usually I calculate my precious pay slips, bonus and all let them know this is what I was paid in my former org, so if they can match or surpass that will serve as basis. No point going to a company being paid lower than your previous.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nefort: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2019
pcguru1:

Just how much you are willing to be paid, usually I calculate my precious pay slips, bonus and all let them know this is what I was paid in my former org, so if they can match or surpass that will serve as basis. No point going to a company being paid lower than your previous.
But I thought they have a pay scale? Does it mean you will get paid whatever you mention? Like even if you mention 20k that's what you will be paid and if someone else mentions 200k that's what he gets paid?
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Nefort:

But I thought they have a pay scale? Does it mean you will get paid whatever you mention? Like even if you mention 20k that's what you will be paid and if someone else mentions 200k that's what he gets paid?

They already know your grade and what you will be paid, but it's still process to ask yo put in your document, so it has to be somewhat reasonable else someone reasonable could be picked esp if you both have the same talent and all. I dont know your grade and level of experience. So it's hard generating a figure without a metric.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nefort: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2019
pcguru1:

They already know your grade and what you will be paid, but it's still process to ask yo put in your document, so it has to be somewhat reasonable else someone reasonable could be picked esp if you both have the same talent and all. I dont know your grade and level of experience. So it's hard generating a figure without a metric.
Alright bro. Understood.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by succri(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2019
Na them grin grin grin grin " Red flag"
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2019
Guerin:
This is similar to my present "outfit" but the difference is that: I had kept on encouraging her in all facets of life; I lets her know at all time how uncommon her uniqueness is in existence; I keep on celebrating her all time; whenever I must keep away from her I talk her into acceptance( she is also 18 and yields to guided persuasion)

OP pls let that girl grow with you, you already accepted to dategrow with her.
Don't loose her or let her perish
You will be very happy you did
Stop your fake ego, you are not any special, trust me. But you are still unique I know undecided
When she is old enough, you guys can know whether you are compartible or not
She will be glad you held her hand to grow even if you don't partner for life.
I don't know how to write or proof to you you must not disappoint that girl but pls be a good gentleman

Best advice wink

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nefort: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
pcguru1:

I thought about your response again and it sounds like I will be in a disadvantaged position if my salary expectation is above what they pay senior engineers because I am being a screened for a senior role. So I would like to know from you the exact figure they pay senior engineers so I can figure out what to negotiate for.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nefort:

I thought about your response again and it sounds like I will be in a disadvantaged position if my salary expectation is above what they pay senior engineers because I am being a screened for a senior role. So I would like to know from you the exact figure they pay senior engineers so I can figure out what to negotiate for.

Shoot me a mail, but if you are senior you are looking at 500 - 1m depending on your role.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nefort: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
pcguru1:

Shoot me a mail, but if you are senior you are looking at 500 - 1m depending on your role.
You may drop a message on WhatsApp ......
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Rhaspody(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
Make she enter uni first. Na you go dey check up on her dey wonder if she dey alive
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by donMIG(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Karma is a bitch
U will find that love some day n u will find it elusive man

I pity that babe
Wasted love
SMH
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Uzomacharles: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
OP how far the girl?
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Ebakere: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
I was once like the girl who loved like my life depend on the guy but am done with those feelings.

Lemme enjoy my peace of mind in peace
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 1:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 1:51am On Jun 26, 2022
TheGenius001:
Pls it's not too long to get you bored. Just read it to the last line.

Pls how can I deal with this predicament. This girl had a crush on me. She told me and suggested we date each other. I simply didn't want to hurt her cos of some sad stories she's told me about her family issues and so many other things. So I felt like I shouldn't break her heart the more by telling her no.

So I agreed to date her. The problem here is that;

Any offence by me can make her cry and become so sad for the rest of the day. She will call me crying. Like I may be online and she is also online and maybe I don't chat her up, she will get sad easily by posting different things on her status. She is just 18years. Still a kid and too emotional with me. She will always tell me how much she loves me and all that. So I make sure I am online every minute to reply her messages.

The worst of all is that she will always tell me about taking her life anytime I hurt her sad sad sad (This scares the shit out of me). Cos the funny thing is that I don't even know when I hurt her

Take a look at our recent Chats and please profer a solution to me on how to handle her. I see her as a younger sister to me. I have not had intimacy with her. But I know she would be willing to. But that's not my problem. Mentioning her life scares the shit out of me. Suicide keeps ringing in my head whenever she says that.

pls how do I handle this situation. I would like her to just be a friend to me. Cos I don't see a future between the both of us.

It's funny how time flies. I am reading this thread of mine and it looks totally strange to me.

Anyways, we later had intimacy and all that. We were best of friends... we flowed well until she got caught up in some illegal stuffs (scamming) that would have likely derogated or debased my name if I still sticked with her. So I left at a very crucial time and made her understand why I can't be a friend to someone who is into scam. She felt betrayed though but she eventually got over everything.

But till today, each time I chat her up, she will always make me feel guilty and tell me to my face that all I did was to use and dump her, that I never loved her. I still have her contact but it's been a long time I spoke to her. And I am so sure she will likely turn out to be a feminist due to the heartbreak. At some point she threatened my life. She told me she would visit a Babalawo for what I did to her. Live goes on Sha. That's all I can say. She was a sweet girl who really loved me. That's what I remember about her.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by seasy: 8:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by PJtech: 10:43am On Aug 01
qtguru:

I got rent to face here, remind me next week

Good morning sir,how is the family sir. And happy new month
Pls sir hope you didn't forget me. God bless you immensely
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by imagrg(m): 11:44am On Aug 01
Ladies fall easily for bad boys!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? / Reasons Why Black Women Don’t Date Whitemen / The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.