Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help (3136 Views)

Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl / Video Of Kenyan Athlete Asbel Kiprop Ch0p!ng A Local Girl L£aks Online / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by Mykel51(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Dear Men,

Local Girl is NOT understanding something and needs your help.

Here is the scenario

Mr. Man approached her,professed his love and asked to be given a chance. She refused. He persisted, but she stood her ground.

3 months later, Mr.man is now getting married.

Local Girl is hurt. She feels like Mr.Man ALMOST used her. How could he have found and engaged a woman within 3 months?! Did she dodge a bullet or missed out?

He persisted but you stood your ground...why then are you hurt
Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Dear Men,

Here is the scenario

Mr. Man approached her,professed his love and asked to be given a chance. She refused. He persisted, but she stood her ground.

Local Girl is hurt. She feels like Mr.Man ALMOST used her. How could he have found and engaged a woman within 3 months?! Did she dodge a bullet or missed out?
sorry local gal! Na sharp city gals full town na
Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by cooooooks(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2019
I thought 1 year engagement was the minimum but my sister, local people are not thinking like that o.

People get engaged after 1, 2 months of dating; shorter if they've known you for a while (like through church or work).

Me I don't know where they're all running to.

lavylilly:
Dear Men,

Here is the scenario

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by lavylilly: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Thank God for your life o
Heloct:
It's either she lost a suitor or dodged a bullet.

It happened to me once. Young man was planning to wed and was still onto me. I knew cos I found out. Weeks after his wedding, he was still messaging.

I dunno but some men are like that. They have main chic to marry soon but still want some away matches.
Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by lavylilly: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
undecided
Mykel51:

He persisted but you stood your ground...why then are you hurt
Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by zexy2030(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
lavylilly:
Dear Men,

Here is the scenario

That type of wedding happens by referrals. When his choice wasn't interested, he had to go with referrals fortunately she was serious and ready too.
Fish plenty for river wey dey find food.
Just know he is not yours, if he was probably u wouldn't taken time to reply.
You just saved your head from blame or depression if what ur instinct tells you eventually happens during marriage.

1 Like

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by chigoizie7(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Why must she be angry in the 1st place? I mean she never liked him.
Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by lavylilly: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2019
chigoizie7:
Why must she be angry in the 1st place? I mean she never liked him.
smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Overlook Her Past? / What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? / What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.